SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
U.S. FDA advisers back Moderna COVID booster shots for older and high-risk people

https://www.reuters.com/busine...er-shots-2021-10-14/

"The data itself is not strong, but it is certainly going in the direction that is supportable of this vote," said Dr. Patrick Moore of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Moore said he voted in favor of Moderna boosters based largely on a "gut feeling rather than truly serious data."

more at link

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ 2nd and 3rd posts above yours.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's time once again to hear from my favorite liberal, Jimmy Dore.

CNN is getting their blatant, repeated lies about Rogan taking a drug for farm animals shoved far down their throat. Rogan is a de facto competitor of CNN and he is cleaning CNN's clock, and CNN hates him, so they tried to punish him and ridicule him with lies, and they are paying the price for it now. This Rogan podcast with Gupta is all over youtube.
I can't say I've been a fan of Joe Rogan, but really, this is glorious to behold. Why Gupta agreed to go on Rogan's program is beyond me, except I guess it shows just how truly fucking stupid CNN talent really is.

In this clip from TJDS, Dore cites Noam Chomsky, saying CNN's behavior is precisely the type of thing Chomsky warned us about. He's referring to Chomsky's book, Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media.

Speaking of 'stupid', after Gupta had his ass handed to him, he showed back up on air at CNN, and Lemon and all those assholes doubled down on their bullshit! They are simply incapable of admitting they were and are wrong, and they're lucky Rogan isn't suing them.

Have a look. Gupta may be a nice guy, but, man, he is a real pussy. Not one speck of courage.

The bricks are crumbling, folks.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need to get more Leftists on the Joe Rogan Podcasts. Joe's ability to expose their lies is outstanding.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, Rogan has leftists on all the time. Make no mistake, Joe is a liberal. He was a Bernie supporter after all. But he's not a ideological hardliner. He'll talk to anyone, and if he thinks that person is full of shit, he'll call him out on it.

I only listen/watch Rogan's podcast when he has a guest on who I'm interested in. The last one I listened to (the whole episode) was his conversation with Alex Berenson last Tuesday where they discussed all things covid. Berenson was recently banned from Twitter for stating a simple fact about the vaccines. Rogan usually likes to bring guys he knows onto his show when crap like this happens to them so they have a huge platform to air their side. It was a good episode ( JRE #1717 ).

By the way, Joe has also had Jimmy Dore on his show a few times. They're good friends. The last time he had him on was this past July ( JRE #1687 ). I had listened to most of it, but I tend to tune out if they get to talking too much about liberal nonsense so never finished it. But his conversations can go for over three hours. 90 mins of those two was enough for me in one sitting.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Livestock drink water. People are warned by the FDA and CDC not to drink the animal hydration product known as water.

Further intense emergency studies are being done on a thing called "air", and reports are showing people are inhaling animal oxygenation gas.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
There are several songs on iTunes with the title of Let’s Go Brandon or F* Joe Biden. NSFW some include sound bites of the reporter who tried to play it off and others of the teleprompter saying that you can’t get it if you have the vaccine. Some are just various voices chanting F* Joe Biden with a musical background.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sooner or later, the message is going to get garbled, and then we'll have chants of "Let's fuck Brandon!"

posted Hide Post
See we don't need long term studies.These shots are safe and effective and we will just pull information out of our ass because we are the experts. So shut up and get your mandatory vaccine.

A recently released study found that the J&J shot's protection fell from 88% in March to just 3% in August

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...uble-dose-start.html

Fauci says J&J shot should have been a double dose from the start after study found that protection fell to just 3% in six months

Fauci also confirmed reports that those who got the J&J jab could be better off by getting a booster shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines

more at link

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
WHOA!!!! Eek Is that Russell Brand???? An ACTOR actually looking at LOGIC and "actual" science???? Is it freezing in hell right now???

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're a bit behind things.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You're a bit behind things.
Yeah.....been dealing with other, more pressing sh#t. As you can imagine...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EXCLUSIVE: 16K COVID-19 Positive Migrants Released into U.S. by ICE, Says Whistleblower

https://www.breitbart.com/bord...-says-whistleblower/

More than 16,000 migrants who tested positive for COVID-19 while in Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) custody were released into the United States, according to an agency law enforcement source. The Biden administration did not mandate any of the migrants to be vaccinated before their release. The source informs Breitbart Texas that the figures only include those migrants who were tested by ICE.

The source, not authorized to speak to the media, says the migrants ranged from infants to the elderly. A Department of Homeland Security document reviewed by Breitbart Texas reports the oldest released migrants were over 85 years old. Nearly 1,300 were under the age of ten.

Nearly 12,000 of the migrants who tested positive for COVID-19 and were released into the U.S. were between 18 and 40 years of age, more than 11,800 were male, nearly 1,300 were under the age of ten, and more than 6,000 were between 20 and 29 years old.

According to the source, the releases occurred in multiple cities across the United States between January 2021 and early October.

The totals do not include the thousands of untested migrants released directly by the Border Patrol. The Border Patrol testing of migrants has been limited to unaccompanied migrant children later turned over to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

As reported by Breitbart Texas, the Border Patrol relied on non-government organizations to test migrants after their release from detention. Many of those migrants were later released to self-quarantine at hotels within border cities.

The source says the positive tests did not factor in the decision to release. “With the pace of referrals from the Border Patrol, we tested, made the migrants aware, and released them to avoid increasing the detained population,” the source revealed. “None of the migrants received the COVID-19 vaccine, either voluntary or forced.”

The releases occurred during a record-breaking year for migrant illegal entries along the southwest border. The number of apprehensions made within the Border Patrol’s nine southwest border sectors this fiscal year was unmatched by any previous single-year total dating back to the inception of the Border Patrol in 1924.

As reported by Breitbart Texas, nearly 2 million apprehensions were made by Customs and Border Protection nationwide in FY 2021.

Randy Clark is a 32-year veteran of the United States Border Patrol. Prior to his retirement, he served as the Division Chief for Law Enforcement Operations, directing operations for nine Border Patrol Stations within the Del Rio, Texas, Sector. Follow him on Twitter @RandyClarkBBTX.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This is another Jimmy Dore video that appears to piggyback off of the one that Para posted on the previous page. It includes another clip of Joe Rogan having to basically educate CNN's top doctor. This time it is about vaccines and kids and how the vaccines pose a greater risk to children than covid does. Sanjay Gupta's reflex is to at all cost defend the vaccine even when prevented with evidence right to his face. It's an amazing clip. I hope millions of people have seen or listened to this.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
My favorite part of the Joe Rogan interview was the clip of the guy vaping. He then put a mask on and exhaled. Of course the vape escaped from every angle. Gupta just held his head low and shook it in disbelief, saying where do you find this stuff Big Grin

Posts: 341 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gupta is a pussy. He has no courage that I can see, none, and Rogan is much more patient with this lying shit head than I would be. Rogan should have just stopped and said "What is your problem? You made it all the way through medical school, but you're sitting here behaving as if you can't comprehend a handful of sentences on a web page. This is deliberate. It's obvious that you're doing this deliberately"

women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
If I were advising Gupta, I’d suggest he look into getting his money back from med school. Obviously he was duped. On the flip side, if I were the med school I’d revoke the degree. Because obviously they were duped.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post