SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Anyone that still thinks these are unauthorized vaccines are safe or acceptable at this point has drunk too deeply from the Kool-aid jug. And for the record, forcing out FDA administrators that refused to authorize the Pfizer experimental inoculation without trials or the normal 7-12 year process for SAFETY and replacing them with compliant political hacks that would is not valid authorization. It’s just not.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Vtail - very sorry to hear your experience. Wish you the best. I'm trying not to be a statistic either.

Germany: 4th wave, 2 years of masks, distancing and vaccinations and things are getting worse. Maybe try something different, you morons? Whatever the heck you're doing, maybe it's not working? Vaccine - maybe it doesn't mean what you think it means?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe try something different, you morons? Whatever the heck you're doing, maybe it's not working? Vaccine - maybe it doesn't mean what you think it means?

The data coming in from around the world shows these “vaccines” do nothing to protect against the virus, regardless of how many times Fauci and his ilk spew the nonsense that their genetically modified mRNA shots “lessen the severity of COVID symptoms”. How does the continent of Africa, with a third world health care system have almost no Wuhan Coronavirus deaths? Best estimate is that maybe 6% of the population has taken the COVID shots, yet those countries are not dealing with a pandemic. Hmmm….wonder if the fact that hydroxychloroquine (used to treat endemic malaria there) and ivermectin (used to treat multiple different parasitic diseases) are used prevalently might have something to do with the low Covid rate in Africa?

If the shots were “safe”, then Big Pharma wouldn’t need blanket immunity from medical liability for side effects. And we wouldn’t be seeing over 18 THOUSAND vaccine-caused deaths in the US (per VAERS data as of Nov 2021).

If the shots were “effective” then the death rate wouldn’t be HIGHER since the fake vaccines came out versus prior to having them. And what sense does it make to claim – “You just need to keep getting a booster every 6 months” when the first 2 don’t have any efficacy at all?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Australian Army is now removing people from their homes and placing them into quarantine "camps" in the Northern Territory:

WTAF, Australia? Eek

Just when I think you can't get any more dystopian and dictatorial, you say "hold my Fosters"

quote:

"Residents of Binjari and Rockhole no longer have the five reasons to leave their homes," said Northern Territory chief minister, Michael Gunner, referring to the country's five allowable reasons to avoid lockdown (buying food and supplies, exercising for up to two hours, care or caregiving, work or education if it can't be done from home, and to get vaccinated at the nearest possible location.

"They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency, or as required by law."

"It's highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs today, either as positive cases or close contacts," he continued, adding "We have already identified 38 close contacts from Binjari but that number will go up. Those 38 are being transferred now."

Australian Army Begins Transferring COVID-Positive Cases, Contacts To Quarantine Camps

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
This is the democRAT pipe dream for the US. 2A is the only guarantee they would never try it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I wouldn't be surprised if they try it anyway! The results would be disastrous, but of course, they're blinded by 'Power Lust' and they don't care about or really ever consider the actual consequences.

In their sick, twisted ideology, the ends justifies the means if it perpetuates their 'Utopia at All Costs' crusade! Just think of what they could accomplish if they 'needed' to declare Martial Law. What comes after will be ugly, but don't think for a minute they're not considering it.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^
This is the democRAT pipe dream for the US. 2A is the only guarantee they would never try it.

I would never have expected Australia to do much of what it's done the last few years, either. I would never have expected Austria, with its history, to do some of what it's done.

I would never have expected our Commander In Chief to essentially lobotomize our military's leadership. I would never have expected the once-vaunted FBI to turn into what it clearly has. I would never have expected our education system to turn into a brain-washing daycare or our "news" media to turn into a monolithic propaganda machine.

So you'll excuse me if I make no assumptions about the future.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Surely, the quarintine camps will provide some much needed re-education for the quests there.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The Australian Army is now removing people from their homes and placing them into quarantine "camps" in the Northern Territory:

WTAF, Australia? Eek

Just when I think you can't get any more dystopian and dictatorial, you say "hold my Fosters"

quote:

"Residents of Binjari and Rockhole no longer have the five reasons to leave their homes," said Northern Territory chief minister, Michael Gunner, referring to the country's five allowable reasons to avoid lockdown (buying food and supplies, exercising for up to two hours, care or caregiving, work or education if it can't be done from home, and to get vaccinated at the nearest possible location.

"They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency, or as required by law."

"It's highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs today, either as positive cases or close contacts," he continued, adding "We have already identified 38 close contacts from Binjari but that number will go up. Those 38 are being transferred now."

Australian Army Begins Transferring COVID-Positive Cases, Contacts To Quarantine Camps

I'm not sure what it's going to take to make people realize this has NEVER been about Covid.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
^^^

I would never have expected Australia to do much of what it's done the last few years, either. I would never have expected Austria, with its history, to do some of what it's done.

I would never have expected our Commander In Chief to essentially lobotomize our military's leadership. I would never have expected the once-vaunted FBI to turn into what it clearly has. I would never have expected our education system to turn into a brain-washing daycare or our "news" media to turn into a monolithic propaganda machine.

Are you implying that the US military is potentially going to violate posse commitatus and operate on US soil and physically round up American citizens? The same military that can’t even get its own forces vaccinated? Or that Americans or the National Guard, who are in fact full fledged members in the communities they serve in would? Or cops outside of pure commie enclaves? Oh ye of little faith. Nobody that has the backbone to resist will stand for it.

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
^^^ I have offered many a leftist to come and get my guns since they believe I shouldn't have them and the government has refused to do so. Not a single taker.

I have offered the exact same to those demanding everybody be vaccinated. Come give me my shot. No knocks at my door so far.

I suppose if they'd like to come round me up for camp they could do that too. I won't be holding my breath.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
First, Do No Harm [Muldoon]

I've been reflecting lately on my 35 year career as a physician and how that relates to American medicine in the age of COVID and the United States of America at the end of 2021.

Two different, yet interrelated foundational principles have been central to my thoughts. The first is a core tenet of western medicine, the doctrine of primum non nocere or "first do no harm". The second is "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness".

Although the concept of primum non nocere is linked in most people's minds with the Hippocratic Oath. The words are not likely his, seeing as how they are Latin and he was Greek, but I digress. Primum, while meaning 'first' also has a hierarchical sense, indicating primacy or being of primary importance. It is not so much in the sense of being 'the first thing on your list' as it is 'the most important thing'.

The Online Etymology Dictionary links nocere (harm, injury, damage) to modern words such as 'innocent' (doing no evil; free from sin, guilt, or moral wrong) and 'innocuous' (harmless, producing no ill effect). But intriguingly, the Latin word 'nocere' is also linguistically linked to the Proto-Indo-European root 'nek-' (death), and part of modern words such as pernicious, necrosis, obnoxious and nuisance. In my view, the sense of nocere in "primum non nocere" includes more than just physical harm or injury, but also a broader meaning of not interfering with the individual's personal domain or autonomy.

The Declaration of Independence positively asserts mankind's God-given rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. The first two seem relatively straightforward, but what is "the pursuit of happiness"? I have read that Thomas Jefferson wrestled with the wording of that portion, including substituting 'property' for pursuit of happiness. Happiness, in this context has a sense of fulfillment, satisfaction or self-meaning. What are those things that give you as an individual a sense of purpose in your life? You could say it equates b being master of your personal domain.

So, if we juxtapose those two principles, the phrase "primum non nocere" or "first, do no harm", can be restated in the form "As a primary principle, do not impinge on the individual's self in a harmful way". As a practicing physician I always sought to follow that principle, balancing my knowledge of the science as it related to the patient's condition, with the patient's family situation, resources, culture, and overall identity. My job was not to tell them what they needed to do, rather it was to help them navigate the complexities of their condition, demystify the language, explore treatment options (sometimes including the option of not providing any treatment at all, one of the most difficult decisions a family may face) and empower them to make hopefully wise decisions.

That brings us to today. For the sake of discussion, let's compare the official reactions to ivermectin versus mRNA vaccines. We have seen numerous news reports of physicians being censored, fired, or losing their medical license for daring to prescribe ivermectin for off-label use. Ivermectin has been approved by the FDA for many years and has been prescribed widely in humans for anti-parasitic uses. In general, physicians in regular practice commonly prescribe medications for uses that are off-label, or not specifically delineated in the FDA's approval. This a well known and widely accepted part of medical practice. Ivermectin has a known track record of safety and a well defined mechanism of action at the cellular level. Where is the harm in trying such a medication, with its anecdotal evidence of beneficial effects in COVID, particularly when compared with the known demonstrable harm of myocarditis following mRNA vaccines?

Recently the FDA blithely approved the Pfizer mRNA SARS-2 vaccine for children as young as 5 years old. This vaccination in some settings is being made mandatory for young healthy children. In making this move, the FDA blatantly dismissed with a wave of the hand or entirely ignored VAERS-documented increases in confirmed cases of myocarditis in teens and young adult males (above anticipated baseline levels). Pfizer had two separate trials of its mRNA vaccine involving a total of a little over 4000 children, of which approximately 3000 received two doses of the active vaccine and the rest received placebo. They reported zero cases of myocarditis within 7 days of receiving the vaccine ( approximately 6000 total doses). The VAERS data on myocarditis reported 21.5 cases of myocarditis per 1 million doses of vaccine, which they calculated to be more than 3 times the expected occurrence in the general population of males aged 12-15 (21.5 vs. expected range of 1 to 7 cases). A single case of myocarditis in a sample size of 6000 doses would equal roughly 170 cases per one million doses. For a condition such as myocarditis that is rare in the general population, a sample size of 6000 is insufficient to be confident that 5 to 11-year-olds do not experience myocarditis at rates substantially higher than the general population risk. Yet the FDA and the CDC both tout the vaccine to be safe and are actively recommending widespread vaccination of young children. Why not take a more even handed approach to both ivermectin and the mRNA vaccines? Why are physicians who recommend ivermectin vilified and politicians and bureaucrats who push a new vaccine technology with an as yet uncertain safety profile praised?

In a context of "first, do no harm", a physician acting in good faith ought to be able to prescribe a medication that in their best medical judgment is safe and may have some effectiveness, until such time as it is shown to cause harm. The FDA's own webpage "Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19" does not cite any harm from appropriate doses of human forms of ivermectin, rather it focuses on overdosing of the veterinary forms in individuals who self-administer, and scant evidence of any widespread adverse effects even at that.

Secondly, in a framework of the basic rights of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness", a patient by rights should retain the autonomy to apply their conscience in making their own health care decisions. Yet here we are, in a circumstance where politicians are threatening individuals' liberty and pursuit of happiness on the vague and as yet unproven notion that vaccine mandates, as Surgeon General Vivek Murthy put it, "...our pathway out of the pandemic”. This is a vain hope at best. That "science" most certainly is NOT settled, as natural immunity, cross-immunity and mutation of the virus to more benign forms are all contributors.

Perhaps I'm just a dinosaur, but I believe the precepts of Primum Non Nocere and inalienable rights endowed by our Creator are every bit as valid now as they were when first put forth. I commend those in the medical community who have followed their conscience in advocating for individual rights, at risk to their own livelihood. And I call on the rest of the medical community to wake up and realize where their loyalty ultimately lies. Physicians should actively push back when a third party (employer, government) seeks to inject themselves into the relationship between doctor and patient or to supersede it entirely. They should rededicate themselves to a duty to individual patients rather than a 'greater' public good. Let us rekindle a spirit of "First, Do No Harm".

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/396400.php

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
^^^

Stop being a conspiracy theorist. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Benefit Of SARS-CoV-2 Natural Immunity In The Armed Forces

Authored by Scott Sturman via RealClearDefense.com,

The risks to soldiers, sailors, and airmen of contracting SARS-CoV-2 affect the readiness of military organizations. The condition of an individual's immune status determines susceptibility to infection and is dependent on one's pre-existing medical condition, the implementation of beneficial prophylactic treatments, and whether protection is conferred by natural immunity or vaccination. Commanders who assess and rationally address the problem will ensure the best possible health outcome for those under their command.

The age of those serving in the military places them in a low-risk category for severe morbidity and death due to Covid. Without accounting for health risk factors, those 18-29 represent 0.56% of all U.S. Covid deaths to date, while those 18-49, a cohort representing most active duty personnel, account for 6.3% of the total. In this healthy patient population, the goal to achieve broad, long-lasting immunity against SARS-CoV-2 can be better achieved by naturally acquired immunity instead of relying on vaccines that require multiple boosters and do not confer sterilizing protection.

Natural immunity is the gold standard of immunology. Exposure and subsequent recovery from a pathogen provide immunity due to antibodies and memory B and T cells. This protection is often lifelong and complete since one's immune system develops antibodies against multiple antigens on the infectious organism. Traditional vaccines using live attenuated or killed inoculums also afford this level of protection. However, mRNA vaccines designed to induce antibodies against a single, highly mutating antigen require frequent booster shots, allow for breakthrough infections, and the ability to infect others.

To date, there are over 100 high-quality studies that demonstrate the superiority or equality of natural immunity compared to vaccine induced immunity. Natural immunity critics point out that long-lasting immunity has not been proven; however, this is a disingenuous argument since persistent immunity has been shown as long as the observations have been conducted. Patients who recovered in 2003 from SARS-CoV-1, a close relative of SARS-CoV-2, remain immune eighteen years later. An article from Nature concluded that those with even mild symptoms due to SARS-CoV-2 will produce antibodies for a lifetime.

The CDC traditionally recognized that patients who have contracted certain diseases do not require vaccination for those diseases. Examples include mumps, measles, rubella, and chickenpox-diseases where there is no benefit to vaccination after illness. Studies published by the Cleveland Clinic and from Israel describe extremely low reinfection rates in patients who acquired and recovered from SARS- CoV-2.

Pfizer admits that its mRNA vaccine induces antibody titers that wane rapidly after administration, thus requiring multiple boosters. Furthermore, vaccinated patients obtain high viral loads and are as infectious as non vaccinated patients, yet the CDC cannot demonstrate one case when a patient with natural immunity becomes reinfected with SARS-CoV-2 and transmits it to another person. Fully vaccinated countries have the highest incidence of new Covid cases. While protective against hospitalization and death, adverse reactions to mRNA vaccines exceed 850,000, including over 18,000 deaths, as reported in a recent summary of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The link between vaccine induced myocarditis and young males is widely established, prompting Germany and France to suspend all Moderna vaccinations for those under age 30. Those recovered from naturally acquired disease are more apt to experience side effects if vaccinated.

Black and Hispanic vaccination rates lag behind Whites, yet these minorities die from Covid at numbers out of proportion to their respective vaccination rates. With the high numbers of minorities serving in the armed forces, commanders must be aware of the best medical options to ensure their health and ability to fulfill the mission. Blacks and Hispanics frequently have low serum vitamin D3 levels due to inadequate dietary supplementation or sun generated synthesis. Studies indicate that those who suffer severe symptoms or death from Covid often presented with low levels of serum vitamin D3. Routine supplementation with vitamin D3 prior to contracting Covid has a beneficial effect, particularly in patients at high risk.

Natural induced immunity to SARS-CoV-2 offers a military advantage. Under these circumstances, the Department of Defense has at its disposal a fighting force at low risk for reinfection, protected against the severe effects of new variants, and not in need of endless booster shots. Requiring vaccinations that are potentially harmful and provide little medical benefit adversely affects reenlistment rates and degrades morale. Exempting Congress, their staff, and judicial branch of government from mandatory vaccination reeks of hypocrisy, and this double standard is palpable among those who serve. The argument that vaccinating low-risk groups is necessary to protect others is debunked in a recent Lancet study which noted, "fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts."

All members of the armed services should receive SARS-CoV-2 antibody testing, and if positive, be automatically exempted from Covid vaccination. Those who test negative and do not have medical risk factors should be placed on prophylactic vitamin D3 and encouraged to maintain an ideal body weight. There are a number of other widely discussed prophylactic and therapeutic options available, which are inexpensive, protective, and of low risk to patients. Commanders must insist that these alternatives be thoroughly explored, studied, and implemented if proven effective. The welfare of the country depends on those serving in the armed forces, and their health care must be based on non-political, scientifically based policies.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...mmunity-armed-forces

-rduckwor

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think that VTail is correct in his assessment. I typically get the flu every year around the first week of December. Like clockwork. I've never gottten a flu shot and never will.

In December 2019 I got the flu and it was bad enough that I cancelled my plans to travel to Canada and spend Christmas with family. I was laid up for almost 3 weeks.

In February 2020 'the WuFlu' hit and I think I've had it although no one can prove otherwise.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I had a flu like I’ve never had the last week of January or first week or February last year. Actually had hallucinations from the fever. Lost my sense of smell and taste for two weeks or so. Felt like I had pneumonia and the flu at the same time. Couldn’t breathe. Told a friend about my symptoms and she told me to go to the hospital. Glad I didn’t, I wonder if they would have put me on a ventilator.

This was on top of another fatal disease I later got diagnosed with, so really, that I survived speaks volumes to me. According to the leftists, I should have been dead.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I do not like your COVID jab.
I will not take your COVID jab.
I will not take it in my house.
I will not be your little mouse.
I will not take it because you're nice.
I know what happened to those mice.
Do not demand to have my arm.
Your persistence causes great alarm.
Do not make me a scornful topic.
Graphene oxide is a toxin.
You need not mandate I partake.
In VAERS I've seen the lives it takes.
Fauci says the disease is deadly.
Then why did he fund it with our money?

- Author Unknown

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

In December 2019 I got the flu and it was bad enough that I cancelled my plans to travel to Canada and spend Christmas with family. I was laid up for almost 3 weeks.

In February 2020 'the WuFlu' hit and I think I've had it although no one can prove otherwise.

I got hit in mid-December 2019 with something too that lasted over a month. It was awful and I never want to go through that again, the cough was the worst. I could not stop coughing 24/7, and ended up at the local urgent care where they diagnosed me with the beginnings of pneumonia. I’ve gotten the regular antibody test and the T-cell test and they both came back negative for Covid antibodies but I’m still convinced it was going around then and I got it. I just don’t trust any tests anymore, this has gotten way way way too political and what if these testing companies were being pressured into falsifying them?

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

Abstract

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

Link

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
In English please?

What health issue is higher probability of occurrence and by how much over what period of time?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post