SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
The sweetest possible ironic justice would be quadruple “vaccinated” and paxlovid gulping Fauci dropping dead from his own creation.

I'd rather see him on a ventilator, fighting for every breath, in an understaffed nursing home. No visitors allowed, of course. Karma.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8886 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More life insurance companies are reporting higher payouts. Makes you wonder what the cause is and why the CDC is not investigating.

Life Insurance CEO Reveals Deaths Are Up 40% Among Working People: "Just unheard of”

https://rumble.com/v1ahtk0-lif...ople-just-unhea.html

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
If the insurance companies are honest, and since they should have access to all the relevant data, it would be telling if premiums for non-injected people are less than those who were injected, all else being equal.

While only suggestive, it's staggering that a 3 sigma event is associated with this injection.

We need to follow the money; it's a staggering amount even if the injection was successful. If it's actually leading to adverse outcomes, these people need to be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
If the insurance companies are honest, and since they should have access to all the relevant data, it would be telling if premiums for non-injected people are less than those who were injected, all else being equal.

They'll have a position in about 10 years

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14184 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Ref: the above article on Army recruiting efforts.

https://www.military.com/daily...oma-requirement.html

Army Swiftly Backpedals on Policy Dropping High School Diploma Requirement

After only a week, the Army has swiftly reversed a new policy that would have allowed potential recruits to enlist into the force without a high school diploma or GED, according to an internal memo reviewed by Military.com and confirmed by a spokesperson.

The Army, along with the other services, faces an ongoing crisis to fill in the ranks amid a convergence of issues, including an increasingly competitive civilian job market and the military losing some public awareness in the absence of a major conflict. [No, it’s the BS-wokeness that is causing a big drop off. Insulting your recruit audience with CRT training is a turn-off.] So far, the Army has only hit about 40% of its recruiting goals this year.

(More info at link).

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

While only suggestive, it's staggering that a 3 sigma event is associated with this injection.

We need to follow the money; it's a staggering amount even if the injection was successful. If it's actually leading to adverse outcomes, these people need to be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

Geert Van den Bossche has been right on the mark since the beginning, predicting negative effectiveness rates as new strains evolve. He is the leading world expert virologist and vaccine developer. Anyone who disparages his position had bette have multiple Ph.D.s and decades of relevant experience!

This video is a short but current explanation from van den Bossche. The cliff notes version: The vaccine is not neutralizing, so the virus replicates in people vaccinated, which leads to new strains which evade the vaccine. The new strains are, as predicted, more infectious. Luckily, and just by luck, so far new strains are not more deadly. The non-neutralizing antibodies do have an unexpected benefit of reducing severity of symptoms in vaccinees. In those vaccinated, viral loads can be high which then threatens unvaccinated who have never had C19 in the past. Unvaccinated who have recovered from C19 have excellent long lasting immunity, including newer strains, and can expect mild to moderate symptoms. They have neutralizing antibodies, so they shed few virus particles for a short time if infected, so they are a lower threat to others than the vaccinated.

Thus this summer there will be a big wave of infections, primarily in the vaccinated. New strains will emerge that evade the vaccines. We hope new strains will not also be more deadly. Those vaccinated should be cautious now.

https://youtu.be/8DWb7jCGOE4

Another excellent but long video https://youtu.be/NY9Wrpw3igs

Posts: 9445 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
It finally bit me Saturday.

Now on Day 3 - Other than this sore throat, it’s a cold with very light body ache. Oxygen levels are staying in the mid 90’s, (I bought one of those finger thingys) Stuffy nose, low grade fever. Staying ahead of symptoms as best I can with revolving cocktail of Sudafed, Tylenol, and Advil. Supplementing with EmerginC and ColdEze. Girl friend is a freaking maniac rockstar. She gave up her holiday weekend with friends and instead spent the better part of Sat/Sun cooking for me. Homemake chicken noodle soup, potato soup, tupperware bowls full of fresh cut fruit, on and on. Plus she introduced me to cucumber infused water…good stuff!

I’d say I almost felt normal if not for the sore throat. Cannot get ahead of the pain. I’ve been gargling a bit with salt water and then following up with a tablespoon of honey, but damn…

I have 4 Oxy left from my kidney-stone last year…I keep staring at the fucking bottle…seems a bit overkill for a sore throat though.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take that Vitamin D. I would recommend at least 5000iu daily. You will beat this !!! God Bless Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
It finally bit me Saturday.

Now on Day 3 - Other than this sore throat, it’s a cold with very light body ache. Oxygen levels are staying in the mid 90’s, (I bought one of those finger thingys) Stuffy nose, low grade fever. Staying ahead of symptoms as best I can with revolving cocktail of Sudafed, Tylenol, and Advil. Supplementing with EmerginC and ColdEze. Girl friend is a freaking maniac rockstar. She gave up her holiday weekend with friends and instead spent the better part of Sat/Sun cooking for me. Homemake chicken noodle soup, potato soup, tupperware bowls full of fresh cut fruit, on and on. Plus she introduced me to cucumber infused water…good stuff!

I’d say I almost felt normal if not for the sore throat. Cannot get ahead of the pain. I’ve been gargling a bit with salt water and then following up with a tablespoon of honey, but damn…

I have 4 Oxy left from my kidney-stone last year…I keep staring at the fucking bottle…seems a bit overkill for a sore throat though.

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Take that Vitamin D. I would recommend at least 5000iu daily. You will beat this !!! God Bless Smile
I've been following the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance prevention protocols for the past year and a half (because they make sense given my health) and have been blessed not to get the bug (as far as I know). They recommend 5000iu of vitamin D daily as well as time outdoors in the sun for a dose of natural D. It's worth a read of their website if you haven't been there.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got it a couple of weeks ago. Had a sore throat and decided to take a home test. On day 2 I started with Ivermectin. 2 days on, skip day 3, back on for day 4. Sore throat was gone the next morning after first treatment. Slept most of that day and did not eat hardly anything. Was pretty much completely fine after that except for some congestion.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
I've been following the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance prevention protocols for the past year and a half (because they make sense given my health) and have been blessed not to get the bug (as far as I know). They recommend 5000iu of vitamin D daily as well as time outdoors in the sun for a dose of natural D. It's worth a read of their website if you haven't been there.

I’ve been doing D, quercitin, and zinc with orange juice. No problems so far.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
As is expected, the bug is evolving to become less severe over time. And despite all the hype about “new variants getting around immunity/‘vaccination’”, I suspect that natural immunity is working just fine.

I had the crud back in November; my post-retirement job puts me in close contact with hundreds of people a week (expanded exponentially if you factor close contact with other employees doing the same). Almost NOBODY is masking. Somehow I have either avoided infection that I know of or been exposed with no effects.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

I’ve been doing D, quercitin, and zinc with orange juice. No problems so far.

Yes I have read that website and it does have very good information. Also there have been several good studies from around the world that found during early stages of the so called pandemic people that were hospitalized and put on the ventilators were all low in vitamin D. I have been taking 5000iu daily vitamin D for my psoriasis for the last 5 years or more. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Austrian Health Minister and Medical Profession Dispute Responsibility for Massive Covid “Vaccine” Deaths and Health Damage

Paul Craig Roberts

In Austria the massive harm done to human life and health done by the Covid “vaccines” has resulted in the Austrian Minister of Health shifting responsibility to doctors who betrayed their medical responsibility to inform patients of the risks of the vaccine.

Of course, had doctors done so, they would have been punished for “spreading misinformation.” It was the Austrian government that tried to mandate coercive vaccination of every Austrian.

In truth, the “Covid pandemic” was an exercise in massive disinformation by “health authorities,” aka marketing agents for Big Pharma, incompetent, mindless politicians, and a whore media that lied through its teeth and continues to do so.

Now that the Austrian Health Minister has shifted responsibility to medical doctors, how much longer can the utterly corrupt US “public health system” deny that there are massive “vaccine” injuries?

https://www.paulcraigroberts.o...s-and-health-damage/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Covid shot every nine months for Canadians as “two doses no longer enough”

https://euroweeklynews.com/202...canadians-two-doses/

CANADIAN citizens will now require a Covid booster every nine months, according to the country’s health minister, who reiterated new Covid guidance in Canada that states “two doses don’t work anymore”.

Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos told reporters that “we will never be fully vaccinated against COVID-19″ as he announced plans for Canadians to get jabbed every nine months.

“We must continue to fight against COVID,” Duclos said late on Monday, July 4.

“We want to be prepared for next fall and that requires an up-to-date vaccination which is based on the nine months.”

He added: “Like the virus, our immunity also evolves. Two doses are no longer enough.”

Referring to recent guideline changes in which the definition was changed in Canada of what constitutes being fully vaccinated, Duclos said that “‘up to date’ means you have received your last dose in the past nine months.”

“If you’ve already received a first booster, that’s great,” but suggests that Canadians check if they are eligible for a “second or third booster” to remain on top of vaccinations,” he said.

On Tuesday, June 14, Canada’s federal cabinet ministers announced changes to the country’s Covid protocol, reflecting the advice from health experts, which now means that to be considered “fully vaccinated” a person must have had three doses of the Covid vaccine because “two doses are not enough”.

Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos told reporters in Ottawa at the time: “Although two doses still protects significantly well against severe disease and death, two doses are not enough now to protect against infection and transmission.

“That is why we are transitioning now to an ‘up-to-date’ vaccination definition of what it means to be adequately protected against COVID-19.”

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos told reporters in Ottawa at the time: “Although two doses still protects significantly well against severe disease and death, two doses are not enough now to protect against infection and transmission.

They are lying. The shots do NOT "protect significantly well against severe disease and death"...

Similar to New Zealand: New Zealand is among the most highly vaccinated nations in the world.

New Zealand: the vaccinated have higher mortality than the unvaccinated so the solution is more vaccines!!!

The narrative is unraveling in New Zealand as this paper by John Gibson points out that the vaccinated are more likely to die than the unvaccinated.

But no finger pointing in New Zealand!

In New Zealand, the traditional media will not cover any research that is counter-narrative because they are so beholden to government funding. For example, in May the NZ government spent an average of $67 (USD$45) PER DOSE on advertising, and all told it has been about $50 million spent on government advertising on the vaccines. On top of that there is a "public interest journalism fund" that gives about another $100 million of government money to the media. So the public only hears one side of the narrative.

So what do the “experts” in New Zealand like Otago University epidemiologist Professor Michael Baker do?

Baker called for new mRNA vaccines to be rolled out urgently!!!!

No matter how bad the data is, these guys are just never going to point the finger at the vaccines that are making things worse.

For more on this, check out this article The First Pandemic War—highly Vaccinated New Zealand Admits It Is Losing the Battle.

https://hatchardreport.com/the...s-losing-the-battle/

-rduckwor

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I received the following today, in an email from medicare.gov. I think I need more blood pressure pills.

quote:

Talk with your family about getting the little ones vaccinated. In case you missed it, CDC now recommends COVID-19 vaccines for everyone 6 months and older, and boosters for everyone 5 years and older.

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing children from getting seriously sick.

If your loved ones have questions, you can share these 6 important things to know about COVID-19 vaccinations for children. Visit CDC.gov for more information on COVID-19 vaccines and dosage for children and teens.

Sincerely,
The Medicare Team

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I received the following today, in an email from medicare.gov. I think I need more blood pressure pills.

quote:

Talk with your family about getting the little ones vaccinated. In case you missed it, CDC now recommends COVID-19 vaccines for everyone 6 months and older, and boosters for everyone 5 years and older.

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing children from getting seriously sick.

If your loved ones have questions, you can share these 6 important things to know about COVID-19 vaccinations for children. Visit CDC.gov for more information on COVID-19 vaccines and dosage for children and teens.

Sincerely,
The Medicare Team

They have to keep pushing the narrative because I have read, and I forget where, only 17% or less of the population is willing to get their children 6mo to 5 years vaccinated, Someone correct me if I am wrong but it might be more.
Sound like the vaccine manufactures are going to possibly be disposing of a lot of expired vaccines again.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
As is expected, the bug is evolving to become less severe over time. And despite all the hype about “new variants getting around immunity/‘vaccination’”, I suspect that natural immunity is working just fine.

Yes, but, the most recent Omicron variants, BA4 and BA5, do have higher hospitalization and mortality than the earlier Omicron variants. The new variants are attacking into the lungs somewhat. The original Wuhan and Delta strains were more deadly and hit the lungs hard. Omicron BA1 and BA2 only hit the upper respiratory system and were like colds with runny nose and sore throat mostly.

Whether a new Covid variant is more or less deadly is random. In other diseases, yes, they are expected to become less deadly but more infectious because of natural selection pressures whether the person is vaccinated or not against that pathogen. But with Covid there is a paradoxical situation with the non-neutralizing nature of the antibodies.

(Geert vanden Bossche has published a very technical paper, way above my comprehension, but he discusses the phenomenon in several interviews available on you-tube and other platforms)

In short, normally natural selection favors a variant which is highly infectious but does not kill the host. A person who has never had that disease nor a vaccine will easily catch it, and the virus replicates, gets passed on to other people, then the person's immune system kills the virus and develops long term immunity. The faster the virus can spread the better for it, and the fewer people it kills the more it can replicate and spread.

But the Covid vaccines do two things very differently. First, they do not kill the virus very well, so the infected person is a virus factory. This increases the probability of new variants being created. Secondly, the non-neutralizing antibodies suppress the harmful biochemical activity that was killing people. We heard about cytokine storms and the inflammation in earlier variants which was the mechanism killing people. Those mechanisms are suppressed somehow by the non-neutralizing antibodies (Geert has this in detail in his research paper).

Thus the viruses inside vaccinated people are plentiful, and they have no need to become less deadly because the deadliness is suppressed while in that person's body. A more deadly variant won't easily kill the host who is vaccinated, but it could be very dangerous to the unvaccinated who have never been infected before.

Mass vaccination during the pandemic is causing all these variants, and it is easily possible a new variant will be very deadly to those with no prior infection.

Posts: 9445 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post