SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, maybe Delta Karen was sober after all. She doesn't need alcohol to put her over the edge. Bitch is just plain crazy.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, Air Travel. What an experience! First you pay $$$ for a seat. Then more $$ to fly your luggage. Then hope against hope your flight isnt cancelled. Then while fully masked, pack yourself into a cramped aluminum tube. With a hundred or so of the mentally ill, the drunks and the non-bathed.
"Would you like some pretzels"? Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Brave New World of Athletes’ Heart Problems

The taboo pandemic.

One of the world's best soccer players recently and inadvertently issued a frightening warning to the world, though neither he nor the world probably recognize it as such.

Argentina's Sergio Aguero announced his retirement Dec. 15 after suffering a heart attack six weeks earlier during a game. While playing for FC Barcelona on Oct. 31, Aguero bent at the waist, experienced breathing problems, grabbed his lungs, lay on his back and received treatment from trainers before going to the hospital, where doctors diagnosed him with an irregular heartbeat.

Aguero -- who played for Argentina in three World Cups and set Manchester City's career scoring record -- is 33. In two decades as a professional, Aguero never previously experienced heart problems that kept him off the field.

Aguero is not alone. This year, more than 300 athletes around the world -- some as young as 12 -- collapsed unexpectedly, mostly due to heart problems. Nearly 200 of them died.

What did they have in common? The vast majority, if not all of them, received the experimental COVID-19 vaccines based on mRNA spike proteins. That relationship appears not to be coincidental, despite attempts to dismiss the possibility.

Aguero, who contracted the disease in January, not only received an injection. He recorded a brief public-service announcement advocating that everyone 12 and older should get vaccinated. But Aguero's unexpected heart attack represents a more powerful message than the one he intended.

Aguero thus joins such fellow soccer players as Manchester United's Victor Lindelof, the captain for Sweden's national team. On Dec. 11, Lindelof, 27, had to leave a game after complaining of chest pains and an accelerated heartbeat.

"Lindelof was in respiratory distress for about 10 minutes," United coach Ralf Rangnick said. "His heart rate was higher than normal. He was shocked and didn’t know what to do."

Lindelof's wife said she and her husband were vaccinated, the website Real Science reported. Britain's Daily Express added that Lindelof now wears a heart monitor.

In July, a 16-year-old weightlifter from Singapore collapsed from heart failure after lifting heavy weights. Six days earlier, he received his first dose of Pfizer's vaccine. Information on the vaccine's insert warned that the shot could increase the risks of myocarditis and pericarditis "particularly within seven days following the second dose."

Myocarditis occurs when the heart muscle itself becomes inflamed. Pericarditis results when the tissue around the heart swells.

Two cyclists, road racer Greg Luyssens and mountain biker Kyle Warner, developed heart problems after receiving a second dose of Pfizer's vaccine. In September, the 22-year-old Luyssens had to retire after experiencing heart failure during a race. In June, the 29-year-old Warner contracted pericarditis.

"I fear that my career has officially been ended," Warner told a Senate committee in November. "I have been bedridden, unable to work and unable to exercise for months."

British ballroom dancer Maxwell Harrison, 21, also developed pericarditis after his second Pfizer dose. Leading British cardiologists told Harrison that the vaccine led to the condition. Harrison, previously a contender for international honors, now cannot compete for 8-to-12 months.

Health experts are noticing. In November, the American Heart Association warned in a study that mRNA vaccines "dramatically" increase acute coronary syndrome, which the Mayo Clinic defines as "a range of conditions associated with a sudden, reduced blood flow to the heart." Symptoms include chest pain and shortage of breath -- which Aguero and Lindelof experienced.

The study specifically mentions a dramatic inflammation of the endothelium and an increasing number of T-cells in the heart. The endothelium, a thin membrane that lines the heart, produces chemicals to control clotting, the contraction of blood vessels and the immune system. Excessive numbers of T-cells in the heart can prove fatal.

On Dec. 4, Japan's health ministry also warned that Pfizer's and Moderna's vaccines could increase heart inflammation in young men. The ministry will order hospitals to report whether patients developed such problems within 28 days after their vaccination. Even the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now admit that pericarditis and myocarditis are side effects from the two manufacturers' vaccines. Those side effects develop usually in young men and usually after the second dose, the CDC reported.

But in response to personal tragedies and scientific findings, some suspicious things are happening.

Aguero's personal cardiologist, Roberto Peidro, said the Argentine foward's heart attack had nothing to do with either COVID-19 or the vaccine. Instead, a small scar less than a millimeter long caused an irregular heartbeat.

Peidro has been treating Aguero since 2004, when the forward began experiencing heart palpitations as a 16-year-old player in Argentina.

"What was done using a catheter was to burn that area where the arrhythmias were coming out," Peidro said. "We burnt that arrhythmia but this one is completely unrelated and much less benign. The most common scenario is that the small scar found is produced by a virus he's suffered at some point in his life and wasn't ever detected. But it has nothing to do with COVID or the COVID vaccine."

Peidro's comments make no sense, especially given Aguero's productivity and expense. Before retiring, Aguero ranked fourth among the Premier League's all-time scorers and third in career scoring for his national team.

In 2014, Aguero signed a five-year contract extension with Manchester City worth $57.2 million. He followed that in 2019 with a two-year contract worth more than $30 million.

During Aguero's career, Manchester City won five league championships and finished second in the UEFA Champions League, the world's most prestigious club competition. Aguero also helped Argentina win the 2008 Olympic gold medal and the 2021 Copa America, South America's championship, and helped his homeland finish second in the 2014 World Cup.

Any experienced cardiologist treating such a valuable player for nearly two decades would make a point to defuse any potential problems before they arose. Is Peidro admitting that he missed this "much less benign" scar that he said caused Aguero's heart attack?

Like Peidro, British cardiologist Sanjay Sharma, who works with several Premier League clubs, also denied the possibility of mRNA vaccines causing heart problems, despite claiming to keep an "open mind" on the issue. Sharma is considered the country’s leading sports cardiologist.

"It's worrying that there is suddenly a whole load of young men who are supposed to epitomize the healthier segment of our society suddenly crashing with cardiac problems," Sharma said. "Is there an issue? Are people being tested properly? Is the game doing it? Is there something in the air to cause an increase? I'm keeping an open mind. My feeling is that this is probably a statistical cluster rather than something on the rise.

"Everyone is jumping to the conclusion that it is COVID-related or, even worse, that vaccine-related myocarditis may be responsible."

In November, Israeli medical journalist Yaffa Shir-Raz reported that since December 2020, the number of soccer players worldwide who suddenly died increased 500 percent, to 183. Most died from heart problems or blood clots. But when confronted with the information, FIFA, international soccer's governing body, said it knew nothing about those deaths.

"FIFA is not aware of a rise in episodes of cardiac arrests, and no cases have been flagged in relation to individuals receiving a COVID vaccine," a spokesman told Reuters. "Generally speaking FIFA is in regular contact with leading research centers and experts to do research on a variety of medical topics." (emphasis added)

Given how compromised many of those authorities might be, would they want to tell FIFA something that could hurt their own pocketbooks?

In December, Pfizer purchased Arena Pharmaceuticals for $6.7 billion in cash. Arena is developing two heart medications. One, temanogrel, treats damaged smaller blood vessels in the heart. The other, APD 418, improves the heart's ability to pump blood in patients with acute heart failure. Both are being used in clinical trials and have not yet been approved.

By purchasing Arena, is Pfizer admitting that its mRNA vaccines have dangerous coronary side effects? If temanogrel and APD 418 receive approval, does Pfizer plan to increase the price to make more profit? Or will Pfizer discontinue research into those medications?

Matt Le Tissier wants answers. Le Tissier, who played in both the English Premier League and England's national team before becoming a television analyst, demanded a national investigation during an interview with GB News.

"Even saying that deems you to be some kind of anti-vaxxer, which is absolutely disgusting," Le Tissier said about the name-calling from mRNA vaccine advocates. "It’s been very concerning for me watching the sport that I love and I played for 17 years. In all that time that I played I never once saw any footballer leave the pitch because of heart issues.

"It might not be to do with the vaccine, it may not be, but let’s have an investigation to find out what it is. I want just some information, I want people to take a look at what is happening in football, have a proper investigation and give us some answers as to why so many sports people are suffering with heart issues. It’s not difficult."

It is, however, if the powers-that-be want nobody to know why.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/f...ms-joseph-hippolito/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
So the Delta/Karen variant is the one to worry about! Eek

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
We were watching an nfl game a couple of weeks ago. My wife is a healthcare professional. The player was a receiver. He was making some nice plays. But it seemed like after every play he would come out. Go to one knee like he was in distress, out of breathe, etc after every play he was involved in. My wife noticed it. Every time a trainer would come up to him and he would make a motion like he was fine. Seemed odd for a player that should of been in top physical shape. I dunnno.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
We were watching an NFL game a couple of weeks ago. My wife is a healthcare professional. The player was a receiver. He was making some nice plays. But it seemed like after every play he would come out. Go to one knee like he was in distress, out of breathe, etc after every play he was involved in.

Some have wondered why the difference between the NFL and what is happening to soccer players. I don't really know, but the average NFL play is something like 6-8 seconds in duration. It's intense, but short. They have time to catch their breath in between plays. Maybe that has something to do with it.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
So the Delta/Karen variant is the one to worry about! Eek

Really, hasn't that always been the case?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
We were watching an NFL game a couple of weeks ago. My wife is a healthcare professional. The player was a receiver. He was making some nice plays. But it seemed like after every play he would come out. Go to one knee like he was in distress, out of breathe, etc after every play he was involved in.

Some have wondered why the difference between the NFL and what is happening to soccer players. I don't really know, but the average NFL play is something like 6-8 seconds in duration. It's intense, but short. They have time to catch their breath in between plays. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I'd say that's a pretty safe bet.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Reinstates COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...Y0pbhq%2BEnIQg%3D%3D

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), in a policy reversal, announced on Dec. 28 that it would start enforcing its COVID-19 vaccine mandate to facilities in half the U.S. states, where the mandate hasn’t been judicially enjoined.

CMS modified the compliance dates for the vaccine mandates. Facilities that receive Medicaid or Medicare funding must comply with the mandate’s first phase, meaning that all health care staff has to have received the first dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine by Jan. 27, 2022—or 30 days after the CMS memorandum (pdf) was issued.

Those facilities will have to comply with the CMS mandate’s second phase, meaning health care workers need to receive the second dose by Feb. 28, 2022, according to the memo.

Earlier this month, a CMS spokesperson told The Epoch Times that it suspended enforcement of the vaccine mandate for health care workers “pending future developments in litigation.” It came after several courts issued injunctions against the rule.

But now, according to its latest directive, a health care facility will have to show that “policies and procedures are developed and implemented for ensuring all facility staff” under the agency’s mandate “regardless of clinical responsibility or patient or resident contact are vaccinated for COVID-19,” the memo stipulates.

The facility also must show that “100 percent of staff have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine, or have a pending request for, or have been granted a qualifying exemption, or identified as having a temporary delay as recommended by the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention],” CMS’s directive says.

If fewer than 100 percent of staff are compliant with the mandate, “the facility is non-compliant under the rule,” according to CMS. “The facility will receive notice of their non-compliance with the 100 percent standard. A facility that is above 80 percent and has a plan to achieve a 100 percent staff vaccination rate within 60 days would not be subject to additional enforcement action.”

Under the mandate, a facility that isn’t in compliance with the rule will be at risk of losing its federal Medicare or Medicaid funding.

The CMS vaccine mandate will now affect the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.

Meanwhile, the guidance doesn’t currently apply in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming, according to CMS.

In states where the vaccine mandate can’t be enforced, CMS surveyors “should not undertake any efforts” to bring facilities under compliance, the memo says.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Under the mandate, a facility that isn’t in compliance with the rule will be at risk of losing its federal Medicare or Medicaid funding.

I know it won't happen... but if I ran a hospital I would just say, fine, we won't take Medicare or Medicaid funding. Those patients can go elsewhere. The SHTF when they are left out on the curb, but they can go on the local news and say it's the governments choice not to allow these patients to be treated.

-rduckwor

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I'm fully expecting fairly soon all recipients of Medicare or Medicaid will be required to be vaccinated in order to continue to receive the benefit.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I'm fully expecting fairly soon all recipients of Medicare or Medicaid will be required to be vaccinated in order to continue to receive the benefit.

Then I guess my wife and I will be screwed, because we absolutely will not have ourselves injected with these ineffective, if not counter-effective, experimental "vaccines." Period.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
CDC Lab Alert.

Those conspiracy theorists, seem to have been correct.
We cannot tell the difference between COVID-19 and the Flu with the RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing.

And so it would seem some, quite possibly many of those positive COVID tests since February 2020, could have been influenza.

My only question is why wasn’t this front page news on 07/21/2021?

Edited to add: I guess it was in the news.
Reuters did a Fact Check.
Link

“ Level: Laboratory Alert

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only.

“In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

Link

Can you help highlight the text that indicates the PCR test can't distinguish between flu and covid? CDC is encouraging labs to adopt a method that can but it's not clear to me that the PCR test is not capable.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Then I guess my wife and I will be screwed, because we absolutely will not have ourselves injected with these ineffective, if not counter-effective, experimental "vaccines." Period.

I'm right there with ya.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
"If science can't be questioned it's not science anymore it's propaganda & that's the truth" - Aaron Rogers 12/28/2021

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Again, there is evidence the spike protein itself causes vascular damage in some people. The mRNA vaccines trigger your body to produce a lot of spike proteins so that your immune system learns to resist them. If you are susceptible to this kind of vascular damage, then either the vaccine OR COVID infection could cause it.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Twitter Suspends mRNA Inventor Dr. Robert Malone

After months of providing valuable Covid-19 information that runs counter to the official narrative, Twitter has finally banned Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA technology.

Malone, who will appear on the Joe Rogan show Thursday according to associate Ed Dowd (one of four contributors to the Malone doctrine), had more than 520,000 followers. He has been an outspoken critic of both mRNA vaccines, as well as the abysmal failures of policymakers worldwide in responding to the pandemic.

He was not warned or provided an opportunity to delete any offending tweets - instead he was "just suspended," Dowd continued.

Here's Malone's last tweet - sharing an article which claims that the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine does 'more harm than good.'

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...tor-dr-robert-malone

-rduckwor

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

Can you help highlight the text that indicates the PCR test can't distinguish between flu and covid? CDC is encouraging labs to adopt a method that can but it's not clear to me that the PCR test is not capable.

Perhaps new reading glasses are in order? It's right there above what you wrote. Or, if you read that on the first pass, perhaps explain what you believe "... facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses" means?

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The people running Twitter are so pathetic.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
The people using and those running Twitter are so pathetic.

Little column A, little column B....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post