SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
Up until a couple of years ago, I would say yes, it's silly.
It's not just silly, it's unenforceable and I want you to make an effort to keep stuff like this out of this forum.

I'll do that Para. I'll stop posting in this thread since it's sometimes hard for me to know when I'm reaching too far.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4864 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, that would be yet another extreme.

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
My speculation is she had a few drinks to boost her to +P+Karen.
I think this is very likely.

Karen went super Karen, never go super Karen. This is in no way taking anything away from her being responsible for her actions, Clearly she's got issues, clearly she broke the law and went full on Karen. No excuse, time to pay the piper.

However, along with Jack Daniels, lets give credit to the real culprits of this type of behavior, and it's becoming common, those who created and perpetuate the environment for these type of actions/reactions. Government, and their willing participants, the Media.

Politicians have used a 24/7 bombardment of how we're going to die, how the virus can only be stopped by mask, shots, quarantines, shelter in place, therefore, laws, rules, corporate fines. They have further exacerbated the problem by encouraging the compliant to directly address those who choose not to participate in the program.

This man and woman probably wouldn't even have interacted if not for the current manufactured environment ever, other than an excuse me or good afternoon. Now a simple action or inaction is a trigger for an unwarranted response, and people have lost the ability to, or feel they are validated for getting involved in, even escalating a situation from where they previously wouldn't consider engagement.

It's happening all over, tossing her in the Federal Pen won't stop it, tossing the politicians, press and and the money behind this bullshit in the pen might...

She needs some jail time and psychological help... but she's not the only one out there that's a ticking time bomb from this psyops war..

Posts: 24242 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
follow up on Patricia Cornwall from the airplane incident
Those tits won't save you this time, will they, baby?
Damn it! You know how painful Original Coca Cola is when it goes up your nose? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
So not only is she a Karen but she's a racist!

The altercation started when the beverage cart was blocking the path back to her seat from the restroom and the flight attendant asked her to sit down in an empty seat until it was clear. I've done this lots of times, and it's no big deal.

This bitch said words to the effect of "what am I Rosa Parks?" and the older man admonished her for having the gall to compare herself in that way. THAT's when she lashed out about his mask.

So now she can be cancelled by the SJW's too...

Posts: 4918 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, that would be yet another extreme.

I've managed to get myself in a little hot water more than once with you in this thread because of the content I posted. I'm just trying to stay out of hot water with the boss. Big Grin You've got a great forum and great members. I would like to stick around. Smile

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4864 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You would know well in advance of going over the edge, that you are in danger of losing your posting rights. It's not even a consideration right now. I move members away from the fence all the time in this forum.

Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
You would know well in advance of going over the edge, that you are in danger of losing your posting rights. It's not even a consideration right now. I move members away from the fence all the time in this forum.

Thanks for that. I will resume my usual activity and try to be a little more selective in what I post.

-- George Orwell

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
+P+Karen

Big Grin
Dang sigmonkey that’s good.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
So not only is she a Karen but she's a racist!

Her bio on IMDB now lists "Delta Airlines Karen" as a nickname Big Grin

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm01...io?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

And according to Outkick she has been in trouble with the law before.

Cornwall has had a busy year with the court system.

In November, the former Married with Children actress was arrested for DUI in Walton County, Florida.

In 2020, she was arrested in the same county for domestic violence.

She was also arrested in Los Angeles County in December 2020.

https://www.outkick.com/delta-...er-baywatch-actress/

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The moment I saw her listed as "Pilgrim Girl" in the Married with Children episode "Calendar Girl" I could visualize her scene. Here she is, 25 years ago. I probably used up half a bottle of hand lotion on her back then.

At the 9:37 mark in the video. No wonder she feels like she can get away with anything: https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x5tko7i

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
...I probably used up half a bottle of hand lotion on her back then.

At the 9:37 mark in the video. No wonder she feels like she can get away with anything: https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x5tko7i
LOL Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We've no choice but to refer to the Hot/Crazy Matrix

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I missed the airplane incident video.

Did Cornwall deploy her PFD's without authorization? That would have been another FAA violation.

https://www.faa.gov/data_resea...o/unruly_passengers/

4,156 Mask-related Incidents Reported UP to Dec 21, 2021

Posts: 16171 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
For those who follow the NHL at all they are having their outdoor Winter Classic game here in Minnesota on New Years day. Big deal and lots and lots of $$ go into putting this on. The top defenseman for Minnesota tested positive today so is in protocol. They are hand wringing something terrible about this as he has apparently been tested four separate times now in one day. The result? Two positives and two negatives!! Roll Eyes

I think they should administer a pregnancy test to him and see what the roll of the dice comes up with! Razz

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I think they should administer a pregnancy test to him and see what the roll of the dice comes up with! Razz

Before they go that far they should just ask him if he is late for his period.

posted Hide Post
Assisted Suicide: New Zealand Offers Early Death to COVID Patients Docs Say Won't Recover

https://nationalfile.com/assis...cs-say-wont-recover/

New Zealand will offer euthanasia to COVID-19 patients deemed terminally ill by their doctors under a new law which took effect last month, marking the latest shocking development from the nation whose left-wing government has become characterized by its increasingly left wing stances in response to the virus.

New Zealand’s Ministry of Health has confirmed that, under the 2019 End of Life Choice Act, which just recently took effect and is considered one of the most extreme euthanasia laws worldwide, COVID patients deemed terminally ill by their doctors will be confronted with the option of a medically-induced death.

While historically, euthanasia has often been referred to as “doctor assisted suicide,” in New Zealand, doctors will actually be charged with carrying out an act of homicide, administering a lethal injection to patients while remaining immune from liability, leading the government to nickname the practice “assisted dying” instead.

The move has led to serious concerns surrounding the coercion of patients and the abuse of the elderly and mentally handicapped as health systems continue to claim their beds are full and infrastructure overwhelmed.

Some legal experts even say that the law covers for doctors who murder unsuspecting patients, as long they’re said to be suffering from a terminal illness at the time of their death.

New Zealand’s plans to euthanize COVID patients were uncovered in an Official Information Act request from New Zealander and anti-euthanasia activist Henoch Kloosterboer, who also serves as the editor of The Defender news site.

In his communications with New Zealand’s government, screenshots of which were posted to The Defender, officials told Kloosterboer that “eligibility” for euthanasia “is determined on a case by case basis” and that if they meet medical requirements and are above the age of 18, “a person with COVID-19 may be eligible for assisted dying.”

According to Kloosterboer’s report, the euthanasia law is even worse in practice than it appears on its face, and leaves “the door wide open for abuse” of vulnerable patients.

“The End of Life Choice Act doesn’t offer any clarity or robust safeguards that would put this matter beyond doubt. Instead it does just the opposite, leaving the door wide open for abuse,” writes Kloosterboer, going on to state that the details surrounding the new law are cloaked in a “shroud of secrecy.”

The small nation of New Zealand has made headlines around the world since the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, with left-wing Labour Party Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern spearheading efforts to enact some of the world’s harshest restrictions on civil liberties to supposedly slow and stop the spread of the Communist Chinese-born virus.

Ardern’s government has even muzzled the nation’s press, and the Prime Minister was shown on video shutting down a press conference after a journalist “unaccredited” by the nation’s government challenged her with a question on vaccine side effects and mandates.

Posts: 13073 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
We've no choice but to refer to the Hot/Crazy Matrix

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Gotta fix the solvent SSA problem somehow

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
New Zealand. Maybe, a year and a half ahead of us.

Posts: 16171 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post