SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please watch this video.

https://rumble.com/vqx3kb-the-...-harm-than-good.html

Pfizer's own 6 month report data on its COVID-19 inoculation shows that greater illness and death in the inoculation arm than the placebo arm. Plus, poor trial design, missing data, underpowered studies, passive surveillance and more. For the PDF of this presentation visit: https://www.canadiancovidcarea...more-harm-than-good/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Does this mean the winter of death is on hold? It had such a promising name. Roll Eyes
Anyone know of an interesting/creative "Winter of Death" t-shirt I can buy. Yeah, I enjoy trolling. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I can't open that. Any transcription anywhere?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

Can you help highlight the text that indicates the PCR test can't distinguish between flu and covid? CDC is encouraging labs to adopt a method that can but it's not clear to me that the PCR test is not capable.

Perhaps new reading glasses are in order? It's right there above what you wrote. Or, if you read that on the first pass, perhaps explain what you believe "... facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses" means?

That text only advises labs to adopt methods that can detect and differentiate. It doesn't indicate that current methods are unable to do so.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

pdf here: https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/

Posts: 2368 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bryan11:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

pdf here: https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/

direct link to the pdf:
click me

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I did provide a link directly to the CDC document, so all could read and interpret.
I try to always do this as news links can mislead as they did in this instance.

konata88
I added this to my post and did not delete it as someone had already made reference to it.
Perhaps I should have just deleted it, sorry for the confusion.

My only question is why wasn’t this front page news on 07/21/2021?

Edited to add: I guess it was in the news.
Reuters did a Fact Check.
Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
That CCCA video is very good. I noted a couple of things that may not perfect (questionable statistical relevance) but overall very good information. I want to study it more - I printed out the slide version.

I would love to see that reviewed in Congress and having Biden and Fauci address the concerns and questions contained here.

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
konata88
I added this to my post and did not delete it as someone had already made reference to it.
Perhaps I should have just deleted it, sorry for the confusion.

Edited to add: I guess it was in the news.
Reuters did a Fact Check.
Link

Thanks Kimber - I didn't catch the fact check link that was interleaved into the original article.

So, if I'm understanding correctly now, the testing that was being used could differentiate but the CDC is recommending the adoption of tests that can explicitly detect either (prior method sounds like it would test positive specifically for covid but couldn't make any determination on influenza and not that it would test positive for it).

Good info. You post good stuff - I just want to make sure I understand correctly if/when I need to use the information as a reference. I don't want my arguments to become dubious because some of my points are incorrect.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Here is the CDC’s explanation for the change.
Although I am still skeptical as to their ability to differentiate COVID-19 variants, and influenza.
Which is why I originally believed the news interpretation.

“ A single test that diagnoses current infection with one or more of these viruses allows public health laboratories to continue influenza surveillance while they are also testing for SARS-CoV-2.
Information about both viruses will help public health officials control the spread of influenza and COVID-19 in the community and may help health care providers identify co-infections and provide more targeted treatment for influenza and COVID-19.
Obtaining this information in a single test, rather than having to run separate SARS-CoV-2 tests and influenza tests, will also allow laboratories to conserve important testing materials that are in short supply and process up to three times as many tests as they can with the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel and separate influenza diagnostic tests.”

Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
My oldest daughter got the covid about mid December. She was vaccinated, employer mandate.

Her first jab was in Oct. 2021, the second jab was mid Nov. 2021.
She was having cold symptoms mild fever did a home test and was postive.
Then she went to clinic for another test to confirm, also positive.

So within 30 days of her second jab she still got covid. She did go and get the monoclonal iv. Two days after the monoclonal she was much better, like a bad cold.

The vaccine is worthless.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
My oldest daughter got the covid about mid December. She was vaccinated, employer mandate.

Her first jab was in Oct. 2021, the second jab was mid Nov. 2021.
She was having cold symptoms mild fever did a home test and was postive.
Then she went to clinic for another test to confirm, also positive.

So within 30 days of her second jab she still got covid. She did go and get the monoclonal iv. Two days after the monoclonal she was much better, like a bad cold.

The vaccine is worthless.

I got COVID about 7 weeks after my vaccination (employer mandated). It was mild, and the doctors told me how much better it was because I was vaccinated. Of course they have no proof of that statement and I don’t believe them. I’m healthy and never have severe illnesses. Totally agree, the vaccine is worthless.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:

I got COVID about 7 weeks after my vaccination (employer mandated). It was mild, and the doctors told me how much better it was because I was vaccinated. Of course they have no proof of that statement and I don’t believe them. I’m healthy and never have severe illnesses. Totally agree, the vaccine is worthless.

I agree...

I'd like for those 'doctors' to explain why a friend had very mild symptoms with no vax
While both her fully vaxed neighbors ended up in the hospital?

Kind of backwards eh?

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Here’s a dumb question / speculation:

The current test is deterministic only for covid; not deterministic for influenza. As far as i know, these are not mutually exclusive.

We know that historically people die annually from influenza. How do we know that the more serious cases of “covid” were actually not serious cases of influenza?

If you get covid alone, not too serious. If you get covid coincidently with influenza, then you might suffer serious conditions?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Here’s a dumb question / speculation:

The current test is deterministic only for covid; not deterministic for influenza. As far as i know, these are not mutually exclusive.

We know that historically people die annually from influenza. How do we know that the more serious cases of “covid” were actually not serious cases of influenza?

If you get covid alone, not too serious. If you get covid coincidently with influenza, then you might suffer serious conditions?

The FDA and CDC have waisted billions of dollars in the last 2 years and still don't provide basic answers to the public, in fact they make up things to feed their narrative. The CDC said 2 weeks ago that 73% of all new Covid cases were the Omicron variant in the U.S. A week later they revise that down to 22%.

Heads need to roll at these agencies.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Well, at least those of us here in PA can breathe a sigh of relief. We're going to have FEDERAL STRIKE TEAMS deployed to two of our hospitals.

These "strike teams" will increase the critical care bed capacity by 30 more beds, divided between a hospital in Scranton & one in York, so everything's OK now.

FEDERAL STRIKE TEAMS! OMG! How Awesome Is That!

Here's the link to the story if you want to read about this blessed event, but it's just a bunch of horse poop.
https://www.fox43.com/article/...70-a150-d836ee0676b4

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
Well, at least those of us here in PA can breathe a sigh of relief. We're going to have FEDERAL STRIKE TEAMS deployed to two of our hospitals.
Durka durka jihad

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
So my daughter just received a letter from her school district giving them until January 10th to prove vaccination status. It basically states the OSHA ETS verification mandate will likely take effect Jan, 10th and she is instructed on how to upload her verification status. As of now she does not plan to respond but she fears in the end she will have no choice.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
It basically states the OSHA ETS verification mandate will likely take effect Jan, 10th

The SC will be hearing the case against the OSHA mandate on Jan 7th, hopefully they will issue an injunction before the 10th.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
It basically states the OSHA ETS verification mandate will likely take effect Jan, 10th

The SC will be hearing the case against the OSHA mandate on Jan 7th, hopefully they will issue an injunction before the 10th.

Exactly why she is not responding.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post