SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Gates needs to expire in the worst way.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15565 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Now tell me, anyone who can think even remotely logically, why only nonresidents?

I was once told, by a customs and immigration officer, that there is no way for them to legally prevent a U.S. citizen from entering the country. They can delay you, but they can't stop you.

That's what I was told, anyway.

I don't know about that, but the point is that (and I'm sure you understand) if even one person gets into this country with this so-called variant...it's everywhere in short order. It doesn't matter who that person is - Dolph Lundgren or my neighbor Joe.

The only thing that this proclamation accomplishes is pissing off a bunch of South African nationals. That's it.

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Now tell me, anyone who can think even remotely logically, why only nonresidents?

If this was really about disease prevention, we'd lock down this country and make it an island. But no, we'll only block some people from coming here. Others, who may or may not be infected, can come on in.

When are we going to say enough?

My first thought was that perhaps US citizens have some constitutional right to re-enter the US, but that can’t be it as this administration clearly doesn’t give a rat’s rump about that old piece of paper and certainly wouldn’t let it get in the way of its edicts.
As for your last question, I hope soon.

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
We're probably not going to be able to keep it out of the country, anyway. This is just more "being seen to be Doing Something" theater.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
At this point, I don’t believe a word these traitors say. Not one. This new “variant” will be nothing but additional fear mongering to get needles in arms. My take, anyway.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15565 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
It seems Bill has been a busy boy.

Timeline Shows Threat of Incoming Smallpox False Flag(1)

https://brandnewtube.com/v/PftBAI

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
We're probably not going to be able to keep it out of the country, anyway. This is just more "being seen to be Doing Something" theater.
^^^This. More than likely others have been exposed to whatever this is and then returned to their countries. Keeping this out of this country is about as likely as Biden making it through an entire day without filling his Depends. Not gonna happen.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All variants are welcome down at the southern border. Come on through and stay as long as you like.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3529 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Douchebag Michael Gunner Served Northern Territory Australia 26/11/2021

https://brandnewtube.com/v/Vquy6H

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
Douchebag Michael Gunner Served Northern Territory Australia 26/11/2021
Did I just hear that right? This rancid POS took a swipe at the folks in Florida for being conspiracy spreaders? Hey asswhipe, we aren't locked down and our stats are best in the US and getting better, while our economy is thriving. Go look in the mirror if you want to see a lying POS. In the meantime, STFU!

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
You see dear humans, you have not evolved to survive in the biosphere of this planet, and it has only been the result of a several hundred thousand year long stroke of incredible blind luck that you've managed to make it this far. Fortunately you have managed to create a highly skilled and totally benevolent pharmaceutical industry that stands ready (if granted total immunity from liabilty lawsuits) to selflessly compensate for the imperfection and shortcomings of the natural evolutionary process and inject every last one of you with the Elixir of your Deliverance, which will solve everything granted you line up for your booster every 4 to 6 months.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Friggen World Health Organization…

This new variant from South Africa is apparently the “Omicron” strain officially:

They skipped right over Xi Variant Everyone knows why And we aren’t allowed to say anything about it

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's not racist at all. It's called equality. Make them come across our Southern border, like everybody else.Smile

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
There were just impatient because Omicron sounds like Oh-My-God.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8336 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
This new strain will scare people back to mail
In ballots for 2022, Dems don’t want a nationwide Virginia next year. Lockdowns, mandates, panics all part of the script.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a little more concerned about Bill Gates shooting his mouth off about Small Pox right now. The only way that re-surfaces is if it is intentionally released - and Creepy Bill is just the guy to facilitate that.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Him and Fauci trying their hardest to make Rainbow Six a reality.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I am a little more concerned about Bill Gates shooting his mouth off about Small Pox right now. The only way that re-surfaces is if it is intentionally released - and Creepy Bill is just the guy to facilitate that.

Beware of silicon billionaires bearing free blankets.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the planet would be a whole lot safer if Gates wasn't on it

he, his bitch and the foundation of his are a threat to people - he is truly an evil person

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post