SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Gotta mask everyone up and lock everything down again in time to have an excuse for mail in ballots, dontchaknow…

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4012 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Here, Fauci the Fraud admits that the “vaccines” don’t seem to work well, but still touts the value of having them out of the other side of his crooked mouth… not to mention shilling for Americans to get boosted with what he JUST ADMITTED DOESEN’T WORK.

Just how dumb are the people that hang on this assholes every word?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...y-well-infection.amp

White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci conceded that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect "overly well" against infection Tuesday on "Your World."

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Well, they gotta come up with something before November. Things aren't looking too great right now for them.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Dr Fauci, rearrange the letters a bit, Fraudci.

Posts: 11616 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Here, Fauci the Fraud admits that the “vaccines” don’t seem to work well, but still touts the value of having them out of the other side of his crooked mouth… not to mention shilling for Americans to get boosted with what he JUST ADMITTED DOESEN’T WORK.

White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci conceded that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect "overly well" against infection Tuesday on "Your World."

I can't understand why anyone would still allow that lying little bitch on a news program.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Big Pharma's Pfizer sponsors a leadership conference for Florida Democrats

In just a few days, Democrats from across the state of Florida will gather in Tampa for an annual leadership conference. Corporate sponsors include fundraising infrastructure giant for leftists ActBlue; the largest federation of unions, also known as the AFL-CIO; and Big Pharma profiteer Pfizer. With the help of sell-out politicians who span both sides of the aisle, a National Pulse article on Pfizer reported:

[D]espite obscuring results from its pharmaceutical trials and studies suggesting natural immunity confers better protection than COVID-19 vaccination, the company has continued to receive approval on its vaccines and boosters from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The editorial piece continued, acknowledging that the "vaccine"-maker "still enjoys government protection against legal challenges over its MRNA "therapies."

Per the same article, Pfizer "has spent a record-breaking amount on lobbyists throughout COVID-19," so it's no wonder that Democrats under Ron DeSantis chastised the governor for "failing to implement" compulsory experimental gene therapy — substantially affecting the pharmaceutical company's earnings in the third-most populous state.

There is a quote floating around the internet, often attributed to the late Robin Williams, which says, "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like NASCAR drivers so we know who owns them." If that were the case, it would be completely expected to see the logos for massive conglomerates emblazoned across the wardrobes of all of Congress — however, what would be fairly unanticipated would be the presence of these corporations on the jackets of Republican Establishment bush-league state legislators.

According to campaign finance reports, Arizona Republican state senator Vince Leach received multiple donations from the Pfizer PAC, with one of the contributions appearing on October 29, 2019 — two months before the debut of COVID-19. In 2021, during a campaign of intense medical tyranny, Leach voted to sine die — ending the legislative session — despite the fact the Legislature took no meaningful action to ensure protections against forced masking and jabs. Garret Lewis, a popular local radio host, devised the monikers "Vince 'Wear the Damn Mask' Leach" and "Chin Bra" after Leach chastised his constituents for requesting action against mandated facial coverings. Yet his cowardice (or perhaps complicity) regarding the Big Pharma machine wasn't his only shortcoming. Leach's tenure at the Legislature is so full of betrayal — involvement in bills to remove state sovereignty in favor of the National Popular Vote and the removal of precinct committeeman elections — that he's recently been the target of "RINO tags."

Leach's actions lend credence to the notion that he may very well be bought and sold. After all, it's not a far-fetched scenario — we can observe that money has completely corrupted politics, and just because someone has an "R" next to his name doesn't mean he's immune.

https://www.americanthinker.co...orida_democrats.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 71 TRUCK:
I remember reading somewhere years ago that the Swine flu vaccine back in the 70s did more damage than the virus. It was because it was rushed into production before proper testing was done, not sure how true or accurate that was.

Hopefully we do not turn this into something worse than it already is.
TRUCK...it already IS worse.

And you are correct...in the 70's, the government tried to develop a vaccine to combat Swine Flu, an H1N1 strain of influenza. 53 people...FIFTY...THREE...died from this experimental injection and the government shut it down IMMEDIATELY. It boggles the mind WHY the government did NOT shut down this second experiment when the death toll hit 54. Answer.....DENIAL and the desire to control. DRUNK ON POWER.

The question I have is WHEN will the people responsible for THOUSANDS of murders...yes...MURDERS...as a result of FORCING these experimental, untested shots be brought to justice? Answer.....they NEVER will. Yes...people such as myself could have simply said no, but unfortunately, when you place someone who already isn't making a lot of money and BARELY providing for their family as it is in a position of moral dilemma, i.e., jab or job, what do you think they will choose? Rhetorical, of course.

My company achieved its power-hungry goals by dangling the all-mighty dollar in front of the work-group of which I am a part. Roughly 97% of my work group sold their soul for that all-mighty dollar. We've already had vaccine injuries course its way through our work group, up to and including loss of Medical Certificate (thus essentially ending one's career) and even DEATH. I don't think the money was worth it.

And the government, who's priority, among several, is the safekeeping of the population, is sitting on its hands doing NOTHING.

I am done yelling and screaming about this. Our group of about 2,500 employees is still fighting our management and company in the courts. Until a decision has been handed down, they'll just have to throw me in jail for non-compliance because I'm not putting one micro-gram of that shit into my body. And if things go against us, I guess I'll just have to retire. Early.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our group of about 2,500 employees is still fighting our management and company in the courts.

And so is my daughter and son-in-law.
It's amazing and sickening that even now, as evidence mounts against this "vaccine" some employers continue to mandate it.

Let's review:
It’s not safe and effective, it doesn’t prevent transmission, and it doesn’t make it less severe.

Conservative Review with Daniel Horowitz
The Courage to Face COVID and COVID Fascism | Guest: Dr. Peter McCullough | 7/11/22
July 11, 2022 • 66 min

Few people have risked their careers more than Dr. Peter McCullough, famed Texas cardiologist, in order to speak out against COVID fascism, the gene therapy products, and to treat patients. He joins us today to discuss the state of play of the virus, as well as his new book: “The Courage to Treat COVID-19.” He explains the biggest concerns he has with the gene therapy products, the reprisal against doctors who speak out, and the collapse of the Hipppocratic Oath in those doctors who refused to treat the virus. I also warn that red-state governors are allowing their National Guardsmen to get dismissed for not getting this dangerous shot, even though they could easily beat Biden on this issue. It’s going to take more people with courage to make a difference.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast...-covid-and-99276172/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
AMEN, brother!! AMEN!!!

JSMH...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

I can't understand why anyone would still allow that lying little bitch on a news program.

It might not be a bad thing to see him on TV.

Every time people see him it reminds them of,
Remember it's 100% safe and effective you cant get the virus, OK you can get the virus but you cant transmit it, OK you can transmit it but you wont get real sick,OK you can still get sick but you wont end up in the hospital,OK you can end up in the hospital but you wont die, OK and so on and so on.
And this does not even go into all the side effects that are now coming out after 2 years of the world population being involved in "clinical trials".

The question people will be asking themself s will be "why again should I take the vaccine and become a guinea"

I read after the authorization to use the vaccine for 6mo olds and up only 17% of the population was going to have their kids vaccinated.
I also read that the vaccine company's had to dispose of something like 50 million doses because no one wanted them.
I think we are still at only around 60% of the US population has had the first shot and even less have had boosters.
People are starting really question this.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2635 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.al.com/news/huntsv...ear-masks-again.html

COVID cases rise, Redstone Arsenal orders personnel to wear masks again

Updated: Jul. 13, 2022, 12:01 p.m. | Published: Jul. 13, 2022, 11:57 a.m.
By Lee Roop | lroop@al.com

Due to the current COVID surge, Redstone Arsenal is requiring masks to enter all buildings on the big Army base in Huntsville, Arsenal officials said.

“This applies to personnel in all buildings on Redstone Arsenal,” the arsenal’s Facebook page said. “We will monitor the data and act according.”

The masking requirement also applies to Army facilities like the gym and commissary.

COVID is making a comeback in Alabama with new, more contagious variants BA.4 and BA.5 spreading rapidly even among vaccinated and previously infected people, AL.com reported July 9.

Posts: 16004 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Just how stupid are these people? My goodness.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30905 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Well, the corrupt system has managed to convince these sheep that this virus is the bogeyman that will wipe out humanity, unless they do what they are told. Ooh, it's surging, it's making a comeback. HIDE!

Q

Posts: 27517 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the scary variant names. BA.4! Oh no! BA.5! OMG!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I thought I had Covid this past Friday night.

I tested negative, but the subsequent CT scans and lumbar puncture cleared any question right up.

Meningitis it is.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34396 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Macron’s Minority Government Defeated on Vaccine Passports

Humiliating setback met with wild cheering.

https://summit.news/2022/07/14...n-vaccine-passports/

French President Emmanuel Macron suffered a humiliating setback in parliament after his vaccine passport scheme was defeated.

Macron’s minority government wanted to extend the policy whereby anyone entering France has to show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test.

However, the right-wing populist National Rally (RN), the hard-left La France Insoumise (LFI) and the right-wing Republicains (LR) all united to vote against the policy.

Macron’s government lost the vote by a margin of 219 votes to 195.

“The bill’s defeat was met with wild cheering and a standing ovation from opposition lawmakers, in footage that was widely circulated on social media,” reports the Telegraph.

https://twitter.com/EvaVlaar/s...vaccine-passports%2F

The bill was one of the first put to parliament by the new minority government, highlighting how Macron will find it incredibly difficult to get new laws passed in the country.

Elisabeth Borne, the French Prime Minister, condemned the vote.

“The situation is serious. By joining together to vote against the measures to protect the French against Covid, LFI, LR and RN prevent any border control against the virus. After the disbelief on this vote, I will fight so that the spirit of responsibility wins in the Senate,” she tweeted.

As we previously highlighted, the French Minister of Health admitted that vaccine passports are a “disguised” form of mandatory vaccines, despite President Macron claiming vaccine mandates “will not be compulsory.”

On the first day the new program was in place, police in Paris were visibly patrolling bars and cafes demanding customers show proof they’ve had the jab.

It later emerged that many businesses were refusing to enforce the scheme.

Posts: 13075 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Meningitis it is.

Well ain't that a kick in the crotch.

Sorry to hear that.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I thought I had Covid this past Friday night.

I tested negative, but the subsequent CT scans and lumbar puncture cleared any question right up.

Meningitis it is.
Uhhhhh...WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!? Wow!! Get well soon!!

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
There was an unexpected 40% increase in 'all cause deaths' in 2021 - Three physician whistle-blowers have released real data from DOD, drawn from the clinical diagnosis codes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GXvV6Pybns

-rduckwor

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Somehow after all the hoopla, I finally caught it. I partially work with the public in one of the original hot spots, and it took this long. Aside from the constant coughing and taste being off, it’s not even in my top 10 worst sicknesses.

Posts: 10040 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post