SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Worldwide vaccine failure
By Thomas Lifson

Alex Berenson, the former New York Times science writer who has been a voice of reason on the COVID epidemic, assembles evidence that the mandated COVID pseudo-vaccines have failed all over the world, in a Substack post titled "Worldwide vaccine failure."
https://alexberenson.substack....wHTsPJO17Ro2jYxtKio8

If the COVID jabs are so effective that constitutionally dubious vaccine mandates are being pushed by the Biden regime, then those locales with the highest vaccination rates must have brought the virus under better control than elsewhere, obviously. But that is not the case. The countries with the highest vaccination rates are seeing soaring cases and even deaths.

Here is Singapore, where 85% of the entire population, not just adults, have been vaccinated.

Singapore is near the equator, so we can't blame the onset of cold weather, forcing people to spend more time indoors, for the upsurge.

Similar upsurges are found in the Netherlands (70% vaccinated), which is imposing partial lockdowns; Iceland (76% vaccinated), which is imposing more restrictions; and our own state of Vermont (71% vaccinated).

Yet vaccination frenzy continues to consume many government units, now extending mandatory vaccination to children 5–11, who face only a tiny risk.

It is madness.

https://www.americanthinker.co...vaccine_failure.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The government reaction is trying to put me and countless others out of work again. The first time it happened, I could understand, it was a novel virus and looked scary as shit. I regrouped, went from essential worker to critical thinking no virus could ever shut down my current job, it would take a direct attack on the building I worked in, otherwise we continue 24/7/365. Now they are firing people for not getting shots and/or providing medical documents.

How many other people are facing a second round of unemployment due to the government reaction? How many will be voting 11.5 months from now?

Fuck "no jab, no job." There is going to be a reckoning in 11.5 months. If you loose 10% of your workforce while already not having enough workers, what happens then?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is going to be a reckoning in 11.5 months. If you loose 10% of your workforce while already not having enough workers, what happens then?

If everybody refused this nonsense starting tomorrow then that reckoning could start next week. Why wait 11 months?

I'm one of many parents all across the nation fighting these goofy school boards. We're planning on voting as many of them out as possible in April, but we're not waiting until then to do something. We are "doing something" almost daily. If nothing else it's showing the students in our district that they have parents willing to stand up and fight on their behalf.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Because drug companies are making obscene profits off of an arguably ineffective “vaccines” and despite being businesses, are supposed to give a shit about the people they peddle their wares to.

Amazing how the lefties aren't slamming pharmaceutical companies about their high prices anymore isn't it? Remember when everyone on the left was chomping at the bit to "lower healthcare costs" but along comes the Wu Flu and suddenly none of them are screaming about exorbitant pricing? Funny how things seemed to work out isn't it?

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
There is going to be a reckoning in 11.5 months. If you loose 10% of your workforce while already not having enough workers, what happens then?

If everybody refused this nonsense starting tomorrow then that reckoning could start next week. Why wait 11 months?

I'm one of many parents all across the nation fighting these goofy school boards. We're planning on voting as many of them out as possible in April, but we're not waiting until then to do something. We are "doing something" almost daily. If nothing else it's showing the students in our district that they have parents willing to stand up and fight on their behalf.

I was not suggesting waiting for November, there is no time better than now to push back. It will however be nice to see these tyrants go down in flamming defeat.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
there is no time better than now to push back

Have you gotten together with other similar minded co-workers and approached your employer as a group? Not as a threat, but to say "hey, this is how we feel and we have X number of employees all on the same page. If you do Y, we're out. Then what?"

As a business owner I'm running afoul of a Biden mandate before I shut my doors because of it.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Isn’t it funny how all of the big pharmacy have been working on a myriad of diseases including cancers for decades. But all three just magically come up with the ‘vaccine’ within days of each other.

When is the last time that happened.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oklahoma National Guard 'Goes Rogue' After New Commander Rejects Vaccine Mandate; Pentagon To Respond 'Appropriately'

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...ine-mandate-pentagon

The Biden administration is having another bad week. One day before an appeals court upheld a stay against Biden's 'vaccine-or-test' requirement for private businesses, the Oklahoma National Guard 'rescinded' the Pentagon's requirement that service members receive the COVID-19 vaccine.

On Wednesday, Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt announced Army Brig. Gen. Thomas Mancino as the state's new adjutant general - replacing Army. Maj Gen. Michael Thompson, a vaccine advocate who was previously scheduled to transfer command to Mancino on Jan. 15, 2022 according to the Oklahoman.

Mancino's first order of business? A memo formally 'rescinding' the Covid-19 vaccine requirement for Guardsmen.

"No Oklahoma Guardsman will be required to take the COVID-19 Vaccine," it reads, adding that Gov. Stitt is the force's "lawful Commander in Chief" when not mobilized by the federal government.

"No negative administrative or legal action will be taken against Guardsmen who refuse the COVID-19 vaccine."

When reached for comment, the Pentagon said they would respond "appropriately" to the memo.

"We are aware of the memo issued by the Oklahoma Adjutant General regarding COVID vaccination for Guardsmen and the governor’s letter requesting exemption. We will respond to the governor appropriately," Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told Axios in a statement, adding "That said, Secretary Austin believes that a vaccinated force is a more ready force. That is why he has ordered mandatory vaccines for the total force, and that includes our National Guard, who contribute significantly to national missions at home and abroad."

Stitt had previously requested that the Department of Defense not enforce the mandate on the state's Army and Air National Guard members. In a Nov. 2 letter cited by Mancino, Stitt said that 10% of the state's troops had refused the vaccine, and that the mandate was "irresponsible," according to the Army Times.

Although National Guard troops do belong to their governors when not mobilized by the Pentagon, federal requirements often supersede any state uses of the Guard, as senior leaders often emphasize. That’s because the vast majority of Guard funding, training and equipment comes from the federal government.

It’s not yet clear whether the order will jeopardize that funding.

Title 32, the section of the U.S. Code that pertains to the National Guard, includes a section specifying that states that do not comply with Title 32 regulations forfeit their federal funding for the Guard. It’s not clear, though, whether the vaccine mandate meets that legal threshold. -Army Times

The Stitt administration is confident they have the authority to defy the Biden administration - as top spokesperson, Charlie Hannema, told the Army Times that the "only way Oklahoma would ‘forfeit’ any federal funding for failing to comply with Title 32 would be to ignore the lawful order of the dually elected civilian authority, i.e. The Governor of Oklahoma."

National Guard Bureau spokesperson, Air Force Maj. Matthew Murphy, begged to differ - telling Stars & Stripes that the vax mandate was a "legal gray area that would have to be reviewed by our lawyers."

"This is where the difference between Title 32 and Title 10 becomes a real becomes an issue," said Murphy. "In most instances, the guardsmen are in their Title 32 capacity, which means they’re on state duty. In order to be federalized, they have to be on Title 10."

As we said, not a great week for the Biden administration.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
That’s right, just as we all knew long ago.
It’s not just one or two vaccine shots.
The mandated vaccinations will be a continued practice.
You will be required to keep getting boosters to participate in fundamental basic activities of life.
Society is being fundamentally transformed, just as intended by the elites of society and political left.

Fauci - “I think … that the boosting is gonna be an absolutely essential component of our response, not a bonus, not a luxury, but an absolute essential part of the program.”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
So this jackass admits openly the "vaccines" aren't working as advertised, and the answer is..wait for it...more "vaccine".

Phizer, Moderna, J&J are rubbing their greedy hands in anticipation.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Isn’t it funny how all of the big pharmacy have been working on a myriad of diseases including cancers for decades. But all three just magically come up with the ‘vaccine’ within days of each other.

Scientists have been working on and developing mRNA vaccines for decades. This didn't just come about overnight.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
So riddle me this.

On August 23, 2021, the FDA Approved the first COVID-19 vaccine, (Comirnaty).
Why then on November 24th is an FDA Approved vaccine not available to the public?

Answer: Manufacture Liability waiver for Emergency Use Authorized vaccines.

Put up or shut up.
If the vaccines are safe, take away the liability protection from manufactures.

As long as manufacturers maintain liability protection, I only can conclude that they do not consider their vaccine safe enough to open themselves for liability.

If they are unwilling to stand behind the safety of their vaccine, why should I consider it safe?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Scientists have been working on and developing mRNA vaccines for decades. This didn't just come about overnight.
Please name one vaccine containing mRNA technology that has been successfully manufactured and distributed on a wide-scale basis to humans. I'm just asking...not trying to be adversarial. Thanks!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Fuck Merck. Leeches.

Why? I assume it's a business decision, if you can't make money off a product, stop producing it. Last hail Mary for old product that's well out of patient period, hopefully sales up with approval, if not let others sell it for 2¢ a pill.

Really? With Merck no longer producing it, it will drive the price up.

You don’t see the timing of this announcement a little suspect?

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Fuck Merck. Leeches.

Why? I assume it's a business decision, if you can't make money off a product, stop producing it. Last hail Mary for old product that's well out of patient period, hopefully sales up with approval, if not let others sell it for 2¢ a pill.

Really? With Merck no longer producing it, it will drive the price up.

You don’t see the timing of this announcement a little suspect?

If there is a demand for it generic producers will ramp up production. If I owned a business, I would not produce a product that lost me money or made less money than I could make producing other medicine.

If there is some nefarious motivation other than profits then I'd have a problem with it. If someone can produce something saying they did it for reasons other than a business decision, then yes, fuck them.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

You left out the word "unsuccessfully". Moderna was a train-wreck on the brink of bankruptcy until Covid saved them. Their shit didn't work then in the labs and it doesn't work now in the wild.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Please name one vaccine containing mRNA technology that has been successfully manufactured and distributed on a wide-scale basis to humans. I'm just asking...not trying to be adversarial. Thanks!

Covid 19. Wink

I didn't say that it works as advertised, just that this science isn't new. They've been working on this for a very long time.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
So this jackass admits openly the "vaccines" aren't working as advertised, and the answer is..wait for it...more "vaccine".

Phizer, Moderna, J&J are rubbing their greedy hands in anticipation.

After listening to him, I’m also wondering if the jab is actually weakening people’s immune systems. Or at the least their resistance to Covid.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yes, that's right. It weakens your immune system.
My wife is a health care worker and one of the first to receive the Pfizer shots.
If she knew then what she knows now she probably wouldn't have taken it. Then again, she'd have already been fired. But she's drawn the line at the booster. She won't be taking it.

Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:

Covid 19. Wink

I didn't say that it works as advertised, just that this science isn't new. They've been working on this for a very long time.

Apparently they need to keep working on it, you know, until they get it right because we're NOT there yet! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post