SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
For an airline pilot to change jobs to another airline, he or she will suffer immeasurable loss, even if the pilot is not very senior at his current airline...

Oh, I get it.
But you are fighting this. That doesn't mean you have to find another job. That means fight tyranny and try to change your company from within.

Easier said than done. Take health care for example. We're not fighting our company. Our company does not want to comply with the mandate either, it HAS to. 70% of our revenue comes from CMS. If that gets cut off we have to close our doors. Everyone becomes unemployed and everyone within a 90 mile radius goes without healthcare. That ain't going to happen. That can't happen.

Could we individually take a stand and quit? Sure. Only problem is that every single other healthcare organization is in the same boat. Good luck finding another job.

I think many of us agree with you in principle, but when it comes to mortgages that have to be paid and mouths that have to be fed, it ain't that simple...or easy.

Posts: 20262 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad I am not a hosptial CEO. Many of the nurses have declined vaccination. They are also fed up with the long hours. There is already a shortage of nurses here without the mandate.

Posts: 17378 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our company does not want to comply with the mandate either, it HAS to. 70% of our revenue comes from CMS. If that gets cut off we have to close our doors.

That's what needs to happen.

quote:
Everyone becomes unemployed and everyone within a 90 mile radius goes without healthcare. That ain't going to happen. That can't happen.

Why can't it?

quote:
Only problem is that every single other healthcare organization is in the same boat.

Shut them all down then.

quote:
I think many of us agree with you in principle, but when it comes to mortgages that have to be paid and mouths that have to be fed, it ain't that simple...or easy.

It really is. Does the government own you, or do you own your government? Do you do as your told, or do you do as you wish?

Govern me harder daddy!

If every hospital shut down as a result of this nonsense, how long do you think it would be before we started seeing those responsible for this tarred and feathered?

Shut it down, let society feel the pain, and let that pain rain down upon government. If everybody continues to go along to get along...well that's what got us here to begin with and it will only become worse.

I'm self employed, so it's a bit different for me. I do (did) work for the government. I do (did) work for customers who demand vaccines, masks, etc. I don't do it any more, and I don't really care. They can deal with it on their own or find somebody else who wants to bend over for them.

I'm done. Many of us are done. Stand with us, you're not alone.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15783 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I'm done. Many of us are done. Stand with us, you're not alone.

I’m with you 100% and have been for a good while. At the same time I recognize that for some of us it is much easier to take that position than it is for others.

I wish everyone would say no, or better yet yell Let’s go Brandon. I don’t judge anyone who looks at their situation and decides differently though. I’m not walking in their shoes.

Posts: 6970 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
If everybody who's against this would simply refuse, it would be over with shortly. There's already a labor shortage. Shut it down.

Exactly. I WILL NOT COMPLY. The more who take this stand the less likely they can get away with the mandate.
It's the only way we can secure liberty for all.

quote:
The challenge if you leave your job/elect termination is finding another company that will not mandate the poke. For some it might require a relocation to find suitable employment. I am pondering that exact possibility for myself right now.

See above. The more people who say "I WILL NOT COMPLY" right now the more companies will have to back off.

Nothing in life is easy. Simple, yes. Easy, no.

All of this, Precisely! I Will NOT Comply....NOT Even at Gunpoint!

A MAJOR issue here, is that all of what's being being 'mandated', essentially EVERYTHING even remotely COVID related, has NO basis in common sense, and NO justification in 'Science'!

But Experimental 'Vaccines' without Informed Consent, against the will of the individual, and without ANY serious consideration of Medical and/or Religious Exemption(s), especially for those that have already recovered from COVID....NO Fucking Way! Mad

EVERYTHING is absolutely nefarious at best and seemingly rooted in an EVIL, the depths of which will likely take a long time to uncover and root out! This is NOT about Health, it's about Ideology and Power Lust!

Seriously, the Medical 'Establishment' is preventing virtually ANY 'treatment' of COVID that would easily prevent one from ending up in the hospital, and then approving the 'vaccination' of young children who have a far greater likelihood of being seriously harmed by the vaccine itself than dying of COVID! We won't even know the long term effects of this 'vaccine' until 2025, or 2030....WTF! Mad

God Help Us...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9132 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
For those of you with your backs against the wall, I encourage you to file your religious exemptions.

Keep the request short and simple. Give them a chance to honor your wishes.

"I prayed on this. The Lord told me I should not comply with these presidential mandates."

And he said unto them, Render unto Caesar the things which be Caesar’s, and to God the things which be God’s. Luke 20:25

My body and my faith belong to the Lord.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I read yesterday where Merck has decided to discontinue the manufacturing of ivermectin because there isn’t enough money in it.

So something that works and has no side effects is going to be turned off like a light switch

Tell me again how this is about health care and not about squeezing every last nickel out of people.

Posts: 53470 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
This has had nothing to do with health care for a very long time - if it ever did.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 673 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I read yesterday where Merck has decided to discontinue the manufacturing of ivermectin because there isn’t enough money in it.

So something that works and has no side effects is going to be turned off like a light switch

Tell me again how this is about health care and not about squeezing every last nickel out of people.

Ivermectin is off patent. Merck is not the only manufacturer.

Posts: 6970 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Guess it's time I opened an Ivermectin factory. Let's Go Merck!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Military Branches Have Not Granted Any Religious Exemption Requests From Vaccine Mandate: Filings

No U.S. military branch has granted a request for religious accommodations from the COVID-19 vaccine mandate, military officials said in court filings Friday.

Over 16,000 U.S. service members have submitted applications for a religious exemption from the vaccination requirements, according to court documents. The Air Force has seen the most, by far, with 11,070.

The Air Force acknowledged earlier this month it approved zero religious exemption requests but officials there and at other branches had refused to say how many applications were filed. The Army, Navy, and Coast Guard had not previously released any data relating to religious accommodation requests.

Military officials have said they’re following processes in reviewing the applications and deciding whether they are legitimate. But the new filings show that in addition to approving zero religious accommodation requests from the COVID-19 vaccine mandate, military officials have approved just a handful of accommodation requests from other vaccines in recent years.

The Army, for instance, received 17 such requests since 2019. All were denied, Brigadier Gen. Matthew Smith, deputy director of operations, readiness, and mobilization for Army headquarters, said in a court filing.

The Marines also rejected all such requests dating back to 2016, Marine Capt. Mark Reid said, while the Coast Guard approved just two of 23 such requests in the past 10 years, according to Commander Sharon Russell.

Lawyers representing service members applying for religious and medical exemptions have told The Epoch Times that military leadership has brought enormous pressure to bear on troops to get vaccinated. They said that officials largely appeared to be stalling on ruling on requests to try to discourage troops from filing them.

The Army has approved or denied none of the 114 requests under review and the Coast Guard has not adjudicated any of the 818 requests it’s received, officials said.

Some requests have been adjudicated, the filings show. All have been denied.

The Navy has adjudicated 419 requests, Capt. Mery-Angela Sanabria Katson said. No religious ones have been granted. The Marines have rejected at least 256 of the 2,266 religious accommodation requests, Reid said. They have also denied one of the appeals lodged. The Air Force has turned down 688 of the 11,070 religious exemption applications, according to Holbrook. No rulings have been made on the 170 appeals filed thus far.

A small number of medical exemptions have been granted. The Navy, for instance, has granted six permanent medical exemptions. The Marines have granted 14 such exemption requests.

Many troops remain unvaccinated, military officials reported. That includes approximately 25,000 active-duty soldiers.
Epoch Times Photo
A U.S. service member prepares to get a COVID-19 vaccine at Fort Knox, Ky., on Sept. 9, 2021. (Jon Cherry/Getty Images)

The filings came in response to a court order in Navy Seal 1 v. Biden, a federal class-action case launched by service members last month. Plaintiffs include two Marine lance corporals and an Air Force major.

“Joe Biden imposed an illegal order to force every active and reserve service member to get the injections and compounded his illegal actions by depriving these military heroes of their constitutional and legal rights to religious exemptions. Biden’s Department of Justice knew two weeks ago when the court ordered the release of this critical information that this day of accountability was coming and yet not one person’s religious accommodation request has been granted. This is telling and will not bode well for their defense,” Matthew Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel, which is representing the troops, told The Epoch Times in an email.

“It is clear that all roads in the military lead to denial of all religious requests,” he added.

Members whose requests are rejected face punitive measures, including possible court-martial, according to the new filings.

One of the plaintiffs said this week he was removed from his leadership position on Nov. 1 after appealing an accommodation request denial.

Lawyers urged the court in a brief Thursday to immediately block the mandate, as well as two mandates issued by President Joe Biden against federal contractors and employees.

“The testimony before this court demonstrates the immediate and irreparable harm that plaintiffs and other members of the class are facing right now,” they wrote.

The Pentagon, which did not immediately return a request for comment, has defended how the branches are carrying out Secretary Lloyd Austin’s August vaccine mandate.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...aign=TheLibertyDaily

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24328 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fuck Merck. Leeches.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Uhhhhhhh...WOW!! Eek Eek Can you say, "KARMA"???

Cardiologist Who Said He ‘Won’t Cry at Funeral’ For “Selfish” Unvaccinated People Suddenly Dies in His Sleep 2 Weeks After 3rd Covid Jab

A 52-year-old prominent New Brunswick cardiologist suddenly died in his sleep just two weeks after getting his 3rd Covid jab.

Over the summer Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial attacked “selfish” people who choose not to take the Covid jab.
[/snip]

Link
I'd love to pile on and take a swing at this guy too, but there was no mention made in the article of what the good doctor died of. Might have been the vaccine, but it might have been something else all together.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...PEhO17GQKdxO4fOkS%2F

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) says it has no record of people who are naturally immune transmitting the virus that causes COVID-19.

The federal health agency was asked during the fall by a lawyer on behalf of the Informed Consent Action Network for documents “reflecting any documented case of an individual who: (1) never received a COVID-19 vaccine; (2) was infected with COVID-19 once, recovered, and then later became infected again; and (3) transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to another person when reinfected.”

SARS-CoV-2 is another name for the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19.

Persons who recover from COVID-19 are also known as naturally immune.

In a response dated Nov. 5 and made public this week, the CDC said it does not have any documents pertaining to the request.

The CDC confirmed to The Epoch Times that its Emergency Operations Center did not find any records responsive to the request.

The agency declined to say whether any documentation had been found between Nov. 5 and Nov. 12, directing The Epoch Times to file a Freedom of Information Act Request for that information, which it did.

“You would assume that if the CDC was going to crush the civil and individual rights of those with natural immunity by having them expelled from school, fired from their jobs, separated from the military, and worse, the CDC would have proof of at least one instance of an unvaccinated, naturally immune individual transmitting the COVID-19 virus to another individual. If you thought this, you would be wrong,” Aaron Siri, a lawyer who sought the records on behalf of the network, said in a blog post.

The CDC’s disclosure drew responses from several medical experts, including Johns Hopkins Dr. Marty Makary, who said it underlined how little data the agency has released concerning the recovered.

Makary called on the CDC to make public data on any re-infections that have resulted in hospitalization or death, with information on the patient’s comorbidities or lack thereof.

“CDC should be transparent with data on natural immunity. Instead we get glimpses from FOIA requests like this one,” he wrote on Twitter.

The CDC sets few firm rules but its guidance has proven enormously influential during the COVID-19 pandemic. Virtually all officials imposing COVID-19 vaccine mandates have left out the option for people to refuse the jab if they can prove they had COVID-19 and recovered, with many citing the CDC.

Officials across the country have urged people to get vaccinated by claiming it will protect those around them.

“Getting the vaccine is the best way to protect yourself and others around you, especially as the more contagious Delta variant spreads around the country,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, said in a statement over the summer, but soon after she said vaccines could “no longer prevent transmission” during a television appearance.

Over 100 studies provide support for natural immunity bringing strong and similar or superior protection compared to vaccines, including a real-world Israeli study. But agency officials have promoted two of their own studies in arguing even those who have natural immunity should get vaccinated, asserting natural immunity has not proven as durable as vaccination.

Experts are divided on the matter. Some align with the CDC; others say those with natural immunity should or should consider getting a single shot of a vaccine; still others recommend most or all with natural immunity not get a jab.

The CDC did say in a brief released earlier this month that natural immunity and vaccines offer protection for at least six months. It said nothing about transmission in its brief.

Posts: 12863 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Funny, isn’t it, that we have a fully FDA Approved vaccine, yet it is unavailable.
Why is it unavailable?

Simple, a fully FDA Approved vaccine comes with liability for the manufacture.
Why open yourself to liability, when you can hide beneath the protective skirts of politicians.
——-

If the vaccine is safe and effective, why would the U.S. government still need to provide liability waivers from adverse vaccine outcomes?

Start pressuring legislators and elected officials to force the elimination of the waivers.
Alinsky them… Make them live up to their own narrative; their own words, their own rules.
If the vaccines are safe/effective, why do we need the waivers?

If you want to get more people vaccinated, drop the waiver moving forward.

Eliminate those liability waivers and watch how fast every vaccine mandate is dropped, while every voice demanding vaccination goes quiet.

Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Fuck Merck. Leeches.

Why? I assume it's a business decision, if you can't make money off a product, stop producing it. Last hail Mary for old product that's well out of patient period, hopefully sales up with approval, if not let others sell it for 2¢ a pill.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20941 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Fuck Merck. Leeches.

Why? I assume it's a business decision, if you can't make money off a product, stop producing it. Last hail Mary for old product that's well out of patient period, hopefully sales up with approval, if not let others sell it for 2¢ a pill.

Because drug companies are making obscene profits off of an arguably ineffective “vaccines” and despite being businesses, are supposed to give a shit about the people they peddle their wares to. Ivermectin has proven value FAR beyond treating those with Covid. In fact, oddly enough, it’s original intended use translated to easing the suffering and saving lives all over the globe (mostly in poor, 3rd world countries) by treating dangerous parasites. Stopping production will lead to an increase in price as well as decrease the ability to treat these people. The fact that they want to stop production because it does not make them “enough” money makes them the slime we already suspect them of being. For e reason that is clearly political in nature. To sell more snake oil.

Let’s also remember that ivermectin has been proven to inhibit Covid replication in humans by binding its proteins and keeping them from successfully attaching to healthy cells. That alone is reason to give it away in concert with the “vaccines” if ending the plandemic was truly the goal. But again, the goal is obscene profits. Not helping this end.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tennessee Governor Signs Law to Ban COVID-19 Vaccine Passports

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...7zGFjqyi0VZDlFPULVr6

Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signed a sweeping measure into law on Friday that will largely ban COVID-19 vaccine passports and restrict the enforcement of mask mandates across the state.

The measure, HB 9077/SB 9014, was passed by the state legislature last month in a three-day special legislative session.

The new law (pdf) will take effect immediately, banning government entities, public schools, and many private businesses from requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of entry, or mandating vaccines among their staff.

Businesses that contract with the federal government—and thereby receive federal funds, including public universities—may be able to mandate vaccines and masks after they apply for and obtain approval from the state’s comptroller’s office, if they can make the case that not doing so could result in them losing out on federal funding.

Some companies and higher education institutions have already reached out about being exempt from the requirements. The comptroller will have an online form up and running for exemption applications by Monday, spokesperson John Dunn said, reported The Associated Press.

“I think most businesses don’t want the intervention that was delivered first by the federal government,” Lee told reporters on Wednesday, reported the Chattanooga Times Free Press. “We had a federal government who required businesses against their will to require their employees against their will to make a personal health decision which is an egregious overreach by the federal government.”

The new law also only allows public schools and government entities to mandate masks if there are at least 1,000 COVID-19 cases for every 100,000 residents within a 14-day period. No county in Tennessee has reached that figure since the start of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus pandemic. Even if a mask mandate is enforced, it would only be allowed to last for 14 days.

The measure would also allow for people who left their job because they refused the COVID-19 vaccine amid workplace mandates, to qualify for unemployment benefits.

The Epoch Times previously reported on other items in the sweeping Tennessee legislation in further detail.

The new measure comes after the Biden administration on Nov. 4 issued a rule via its Labor Department’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), requiring businesses with 100 employees or more to require them to be vaccinated against COVID-19 by Jan. 4, 2022, or to be tested weekly and wear a mask.

A federal court of appeals issued a temporary halt on the federal vaccine mandate on Nov. 6 as multiple legal battles play out over the mandate’s legality. The court reaffirmed its decision on Friday.

Republican lawmakers had cited the federal vaccine mandate as the main reason they called the three-day special session, The Associated Press reported.

According to the news agency, the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the National Federation of Independent Business of Tennessee said the new state law would put companies at risk of being sued while they try to navigate conflicting state and federal requirements on vaccine requirements.

Tennessee Republican House Speaker Cameron Sexton, who pushed for the special session, praised Lee’s signing of the new legislation.

“A big win 4 upholding the constitutional rights of all citizens!” Sexton said on Twitter. “Proud that we protected parental rights & the ability of Tennesseans to make health decisions free of government intrusion & coercion while also drawing a line in the sand against Biden’s unconstitutional overreach.”

Posts: 12863 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Excellent. The more states that do this, the more we can figure what businesses are sucking up to the fed and avoid them. Maybe when they start to suffer financially for their posturing, they'll get the memo that we are sick of this stupidity.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, we need to eliminate the government veil that some of these businesses and institutions have been skulking behind and expose them.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post