SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Let us not forget the lies regarding “the same ingredients and formulation”.
This is mentioned in several FDA and .gov documents.

But now we know it is an untruth.
As for me given the choice, I would prefer the vial with gray cap and label with a gray border.
However at this time, I am choosing not to get vaccinated based on my sincerely held religious beliefs.

Link, see page 3

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
However at this time, I am choosing not to get vaccinated based on my sincerely held religious beliefs.

I have helped several people draft their requests for the religious exemptions.
Nevertheless, it's a bullshit game we are forced to play. People should have a choice. Full stop. People should not need to explain their reasons or even disclose their personal health decisions to anyone.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
You cannot have a vaccine that is both an emergency use product and a licensed product at the same time. That’s against the law although the law has little to do with it. If you have a adverse reaction from Comirnaty you can sue Pfizer. Which of course is why it is not available.

Call you're local hospital or clinic and schedule a vaccination but tell them you will only take the Comirnaty vaccine and see what they tell you. There is a nefarious shell game being played by bureaucrats and health officials.

There is some good info in this link along with a worthwhile embedded video to watch.

This has reached the point where imo the best case that we can hope for is that this vaccination push is about making millionaires into billionaires and creating new millionaires and if a few people are injured or die along the way so be it. If there is something more nefarious going on we will find out sooner than later. The push to get this vaccine couldn't be much harder than it is right now. So they either can't wait to get their money soon enough or the clock is ticking for some other reason.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8627 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
It's amazing to me that this is not a bigger topic of discussion. But, then, I'm not surprised since it's another hit to the only-allowed narrative.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6900 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Well all the public schools in my city are going to have "Free Covid Vaccine Clinics" for the youth.

I don't want to think about the fire and brimstone that's going to come down on these people if some of these kids get coerced into getting the shot and get medically fucked by it.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Do what we do- educate kids on the dangers of the “vaccines” and the complete lack of necessity for young people. And be prepared to stand up to bully school boards.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't say that it works as advertised, just that this science isn't new. They've been working on this for a very long time.

So long in fact that it had Moderna on the verge of bankruptcy as they had invested most of their assets on it. Of course, then miraculously C19 showed up. Puzzling isn't it.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19764 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
If you have a adverse reaction from Comirnaty you can sue Pfizer.
That is what I had thought but discovered I was wrong.

“ALL” COVID-19 vaccines, have liability protection for the manufactures, distributors, and healthcare personnel administering the vaccine.
This is true for both Emergency Use Authorized (EUA) and FDA Approved Comirnaty.

Under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP Act), the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) has the authority to limit legal liability for losses relating to the administration of medical countermeasures—such as diagnostics, treatments, and vaccines— during a public health emergency.

In a declaration effective February 4, 2020, the Secretary invoked the PREP Act and declared COVID-19 to be a public health emergency warranting liability protections for manufacturers, distributors, and administrators of covered countermeasures (along with other covered persons).

Thus, vaccine manufacturers, distributors, and authorized health care providers administering the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine or Comirnaty are generally immune from legal claims for injury or other losses resulting from the administration of the vaccine.

Link - See full text page 16

As a side note, I believe the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine with the Tris Buffer, identified with gray cap and gray label boarder is starting to be seen in the wild. Not widely available, but it is becoming available.
Purple cap and purple border on label is the Pfizer EUA version with the PBS buffer.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
Well all the public schools in my city are going to have "Free Covid Vaccine Clinics" for the youth.
They're once again banking on the herd effect coupled with fear. Kids want to fit in, and if others are getting the shot, they'll want it too. Couple that with the media and government (and likely the schools) promoting the narrative that if kids get Covid they'll die, and parents will have to fight tooth and nail to keep their kids away from this snake oil.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Chicago is neck deep in this maddness.

Last Friday was a new holiday called 'Vaccine Awareness Day'.

All the kids (K thru 12) got the day off from school. City workers got 2hrs off as well.

Why? So they could take their kids to the vaccine clinics and get everyone 'protected'!

Hurry and get'em while they're hot! Mad

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brits Will Need 3 Jabs to Be Considered ‘Fully Vaccinated’: UK Prime Minister Johnson

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...m_campaign=ZeroHedge

People will need to have COVID-19 booster shots on top of the original two doses to be considered “fully vaccinated” in the UK, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Monday.

At a Downing Street press briefing, Johnson said the concept of what constitutes “full vaccination” will need to be adjusted.

“On boosters, it’s very clear that getting three jabs—getting your booster—will become an important fact and it will make life easier for you in all sorts of ways, and we will have to adjust our concept of what constitutes a full vaccination to take account of that,” he said.

“As we can see from what’s happening, the two jabs sadly do start to wane, so we’ve got to be responsible and we’ve got to reflect that fact in the way we measure what constitutes full vaccination.”

Johnson said the government will be making plans to add the booster to the digital COVID-19 passport issued by the National Health Service.

The prime minister urged people to get the booster jab as soon as they are eligible. “It would be an utter tragedy if, after everything we have been through, people who had done the right thing by getting double vaccinated ended up becoming seriously ill or even losing their lives because they allowed their immunity to wane,” he said.

Earlier on Monday, the UK government accepted the advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) to extend the booster vaccine programme to include people aged 40 to 49.

Health Secretary Sajid Javid said: “We know immunity to COVID-19 begins to wane after six months and new data published today shows a third dose boosts protection against symptomatic infection to more than 90 percent—this highlights just how important it is that everyone eligible gets their top-up jabs as soon as possible.”

Johnson told the Downing Street press conference there were “storm clouds” gathering over parts of Europe with a “new wave” of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus sweeping through central Europe and now affecting Western Europe.

“We don’t yet know the extent to which this new wave will sweep up on our shores but history shows that we cannot afford to be complacent,” he said.

But Johnson said there was nothing in the data to suggest the country needed to move to the so-called Plan B, a backup strategy that involves measures such as vaccine passports and mandatory face coverings in public places.

Posts: 13119 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://www.theepochtimes.com/...johnson_4105147.html

quote:
The prime minister urged people to get the booster jab as soon as they are eligible. “It would be an utter tragedy if, after everything we have been through, people who had done the right thing by getting double vaccinated ended up becoming seriously ill or even losing their lives because they allowed their immunity to wane,” he said.

[SNIP]

Health Secretary Sajid Javid said: “We know immunity to COVID-19 begins to wane after six months and new data published today shows a third dose boosts protection against symptomatic infection to more than 90 percent — this highlights just how important it is that everyone eligible gets their top-up jabs as soon as possible.” Roll Eyes

This will NEVER end....Until the People Stop it!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
In our area schools kids who get vaccinated get ice cream treats and field trips while the unvaccinated do not. So of course every kid wants to get vaccinated and sadly most parents are elbowing others out of the way to get their kids in line.

It's hard for me to understand how this heavy handed push and the pressures being brought to bear to get the vaccination has not given people pause to think. Even if there was not one shred of evidence rather than the mountain of evidence we have to the contrary that there is no possibility of ill effects just the pressure would be enough to make me think something else is going on here.

And forget about the potential harm the vaccine can bring it apparently does not work. The vaccinated are still vulnerable to contracting and spreading the disease just as much as the unvaccinated. Let's take the NHL league and say they are a control group. Every single player with the exception of four in the entire league is fully vaccinated.

Yet there are multiple players on multiple teams who are out every night with Covid either by testing positive or being exposed. The Ottowa Senators have cancelled the next three games due to ten players being out on Covid protocol. Exactly what does this vaccine do? We know what it does not do. It does not stop you from contracting Covid or spreading it. Minimizes the symptoms and keeps you from being hospitalized they tell us. That's after they moved the goal post from the vaccine will protect you from contracting or spreading Covid.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8627 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Exactly what does this vaccine do? We know what it does not do. It does not stop you from contracting Covid or spreading it.

Full stop.
If you don't take the first jab... you won't need a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc.

Don't get on the wheel. You can't get off.

It'll damage your body's natural immune system. For nothing. At this point it's all pain, no gain.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
This will NEVER end....Until the People Stop It!
Yep, this will be a never ending conveyor belt of vaccinations, that aren't really vaccinations.
quote:
Minimizes the symptoms and keeps you from being hospitalized they tell us.
Yet day by day, more and more of those being hospitalized have previously been vaccinated. That appears to hold true all around the globe in countries with high vaccination rates. Sooooooooo, what if anything does this snake oil do for those who take it?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEQ9f6CXMAAssO3?format=jpg&name=medium[IMG]

Is this chart legit?

Posts: 10195 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
feersum, I can’t seem to find that table you posted. Could you provide a link please?

Posts: 3273 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
In our area schools kids who get vaccinated get ice cream treats and field trips while the unvaccinated do not.

Sounds like discrimination. Where are the lawsuits?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15862 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
Is this chart legit?

I don't know about the rest of the numbers, but the number for the Covid-19 "vaccines" is accurate.

Entering "Covid-19 vaccine" into their search yields 2510797 ADRs for 2021.

I come up with 272435 for influenza vaccines for 1968 through 2021. I don't know whether that's because of updated information since that chart was posted or because I fat-fingered something. Either way: It's a difference of merely 0.09%.

Anybody who cares to can pick another drug and spot-check it if they'd like.

Here's an interesting stat: There were a total of 1,771,662 ADRs reported for all the others listed from 1968 through 2021 (so far). There were 2,456,386 ADRs reported for the various Covid-19 "vaccines" in 2020 and 2021.

In less than two years there have been nearly half-again as many ADRs reported for Covid-19 "vaccines" as there have been for all the others for the last 53 years.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post