SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Uhhhhhhh...WOW!! Eek Eek Can you say, "KARMA"???

Cardiologist Who Said He ‘Won’t Cry at Funeral’ For “Selfish” Unvaccinated People Suddenly Dies in His Sleep 2 Weeks After 3rd Covid Jab

A 52-year-old prominent New Brunswick cardiologist suddenly died in his sleep just two weeks after getting his 3rd Covid jab.

Over the summer Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial attacked “selfish” people who choose not to take the Covid jab.
[/snip]

Link

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
When's his funeral?

Posts: 107728 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Guess you need to take a leak, eh?? Razz Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I'm sure he voluntarily took the injection fully aware of the risks and potential benefits. Looks like it didn't work out for whatever reason, but it was his choice to take the experimental drug still issued under the EUA.
Would he have given those opposed to taking the injection who are also fully aware of the risks and potential benefits the same consideration?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24173 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
When's his funeral?

Bwahahahaha!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15624 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I'm sure he voluntarily took the injection fully aware of the risks and potential benefits. Looks like it didn't work out for whatever reason, but it was his choice to take the experimental drug still issued under the EUA.
Would he have given those opposed to taking the injection who are also fully aware of the risks and potential benefits the same consideration?

No need to play this down. While I do not generally wish ill on others for the decisions they make, I certainly THOROUGHLY enjoy the irony at play here with this asshole that made it known that he didn't care if unvaccinated people die. Fuck that guy.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15624 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, one thing you can say about the guy- he was an arrogant prick, but he wasn't selfish, not at all. Just look how quickly he left planet Earth. Mighty generous, mighty generous, indeed.

Posts: 107728 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I anxiously await the results of the autopsy.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Yeah...no doubt.

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archerman:
Well I just received the email stating, since I am not vaccinated, I need to work with my manager to transition my in office duties to others and work remotely until Jan 18th when we return to the office.

I have been working from home since this all started, but now I don't need to respond to calls when the network is down.

Well today I was told that I am a work site "Essential" employee so I can go in when it is required, I will be mailed a saliva test kit each week that I have to submit the testing for and then take it a UPS store, every Monday, until Jan 18th when our company is going back into the office full time, then they will provide testing at that time (supposedly).

Archerman

Posts: 2488 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
“I was pretty much told, no jab, no job”.
Took the jab.

The foreseeable lawsuits, will strangely surprise some companies.
Word of advice to companies.
Do not deny exemption request because at that point you will take on liability.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
When's his funeral?

Bwahahahaha!

He was a dedicated Comrade that took one for the team Party.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4836 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michigan School Shuts Down After “Large Number of Staff” Suffers Adverse Reactions from Covid Booster Jab

https://newsrescue.com/michiga...m-covid-booster-jab/

A Michigan school district was forced to close its doors after several staff members suffered adverse reactions following a Covid booster clinic.

The Saginaw Township Community Schools admitted in a Facebook post Monday that a “large number” of faculty members fell ill following booster jabs.

The adverse events combined with a teacher shortage resulted in the school’s closure.

“A large number of our staff had negative reactions to the COVID booster shot given at a clinic over the weekend, resulting in absences today (Monday),” the district confessed on Facebook.

“As you may be aware, there is already a substitute teacher/staff shortage throughout the state of Michigan, further complicating the availability to cover those absences,” continued the statement.

In a statement to ABC12.com, a Saginaw Twp. district rep explained the school’s closure was not due to Covid illnesses, but rather booster vaccine side effects.

“At first, the blame might be leaning towards COVID-19, but a district spokesperson told ABC12 News that a large number of staff members had negative reactions to the COVID-19 booster that they received over the weekend,” ABC12 reported Monday.

The school did not explain what vaccine was administered and did not elaborate on the specific side effects, earned a “COVID-19 vaccine information” fact-check badge from Facebook.

A draft list from the FDA showing possible adverse reactions stemming from the vaccine included myocarditis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, seizures and even death.

The school did not highlight the exact number of teachers affected.

It’s also unclear if Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate, requiring millions of Michigan workers including teachers to be vaccinated by January 4, is responsible for the state’s staff shortage.

Back in March, Infowars reported on a school district in Iowa that also canceled classes when several teachers reported suffering adverse reactions after receiving their second doses of Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine.

As more school districts abide by the authoritarian vaccine edicts and jabs rollout for youngsters, we can expect not only to see more adverse reactions in school staff, but unfortunately in students as well.

Posts: 12738 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
So today I got the final email from work. We are government contractors so the testing option is not available to us, and the current stay by the courts only applies to 100+ companies, not government contractors.

We have been given til 12/1 to provide proof. I am vaccinated, but I had planned on fighting for others rights and refusing to provide my papers. The only positive from the email was that they didn't have a plan for those that refuse. They also said they have zero plans to push back.

I have my dream job, and any other company I could work for would fall under government contractors or 100+ people. If I make this stand, I will have to go back to my old company/career which doesn't have any upside mobility possible. I could earn the same, but lose my ability to move up in life.

Been kicking this around all day, I'm sad to say I'm not as strong as I thought I was. I feel like a pussy for deciding this, but I think I've made my decision. I'm going to play chicken until the point they say they will fire me, then produce my vax card. I really wanted to take a stand for everyone else.

I feel weak, dirty and ashamed right now. My only hopes are the courts.

Fuck. This. Shit.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20842 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Skins - I know what you're going through. I think a lot of that going around. I'm still undecided and researching various options. I'm trying to meet with w/ a financial planner next week.

Best of luck to you. Democrats have dealt us a shitty hand. History says we may not win. But I know we'll have the last laugh.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12758 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FunPalast, a brothel in the capital Vienna, has opted to inject some enthusiasm — and Covid immunity — into its clientele by offering free access to anyone willing to get the jab on-site.

Posts: 17280 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
We have been given til 12/1 to provide proof. I am vaccinated, but I had planned on fighting for others rights and refusing to provide my papers. The only positive from the email was that they didn't have a plan for those that refuse. They also said they have zero plans to push back.

It’s a horrible position to be put into.
Bless you no matter what you decide to do.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24173 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
They have to bribe you with money, free food, your job, your freedom of movement, your freedom to travel, your freedom to just live as you've always had, and in some cases even your ability to see your children; and now they're bribing you with sex to take this super safe, super effective experimental shot. Roll Eyes

Yeah, kiss. my. ass.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30432 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Somebody has got to be producing some top quality 'fake' vaccination forms. Since this administration has zero interest in adherence to the law, I don't know why anyone else would. If your company is simply looking for something from you to file in a drawer so they can check a box on a form, I'd consider just handling them one of these. But then again, I always opt to play by whatever rules the opposition plays by.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
So today I got the final email from work. We are government contractors so the testing option is not available to us, and the current stay by the courts only applies to 100+ companies, not government contractors.

I have my dream job, and any other company I could work for would fall under government contractors or 100+ people. If I make this stand, I will have to go back to my old company/career which doesn't have any upside mobility possible. I could earn the same, but lose my ability to move up in life.

Been kicking this around all day, I'm sad to say I'm not as strong as I thought I was. I feel like a pussy for deciding this, but I think I've made my decision. I'm going to play chicken until the point they say they will fire me, then produce my vax card. I really wanted to take a stand for everyone else.

I feel weak, dirty and ashamed right now. My only hopes are the courts.

Fuck. This. Shit.

Think of it this way. You can fight the long game by being better positioned financially. Buy more ammo, guns, contribute to worthy 2A causes, etc. you aren’t out of the war. No shame at all.

Posts: 3956 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post