SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Antifa derails conservative group Super Happy Fun America's protest against masks and vaccine mandates: Riot cops break up fights on Boston Common as scenes turn ugly

The high noon protest at Boston Common on Sunday was organized by a group called Super Happy Fun America, which describe itself as 'a right of center civil rights organization'
The group achieved infamy for holding a 'Straight Pride' event in 2019 that drew hundreds of counter-demonstrators blasting the protesters as being homophobic extremists
Sunday's 'Rise Against Tyranny' march was to speak out against federal vaccination and mask mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic
Much like past events, anti-fascist demonstrators including 'Green Monster Antifa' - a play on the famous left field wall at the city's Fenway Park, home of the Red Sox - and 'Solidarity Against Hate - Boston'
Several videos showed police officers dressed in riot gear having to break up confrontations between the protesters and counter-protesters

A right-wing group's protest against COVID-19 mask and vaccine mandates turned into a nasty feud with Antifa counter-demonstrators whose rallying cry was to 'tell the Capitol Rioters to Get Out of Boston.'

The high noon COVID protest at Boston Common on Sunday was organized by a group called Super Happy Fun America, which describes itself as 'a right of center civil rights organization focusing on defending the Constitution, opposing gender madness and defeating cultural Marxism.'

However, anti-fascist demonstrators that included 'Green Monster Antifa' - a play on the famous left field wall at Fenway Park - and 'Solidarity Against Hate - Boston,' announced on Twitter they would be showing up to the event in order to 'Tell the Capitol Rioters to Get Out of Boston.'

Photos showed at least one protester getting pepper-sprayed in the face, while others tussled and at least one person was seen receiving medical attention from police while lying on the ground.

Two people were arrested during the confrontations, cops said. The official police reports haven't been filed but a spokesperson for the Boston PD told DailyMail.com they would likely be charged with disorderly conduct.

Several protesters were holding flags that said 'Death To Fascism' as well as flags displaying the hammer and sickle.

Another video from a local news reporter shows Antifa members yelling 'Nazis Out!' to people inside of a U-Haul van trying to leave the event.

The Antifa members attempted to troll speakers and demonstrators by blaring loud music and playing instruments.

The right-wing group gained notoriety in 2019 for holding a 'Straight Pride' event that drew hundreds of counter-demonstrators that blasted the members as being homophobic extremists.

Sunday's 'Rise Against Tyranny' march was to speak out against federal vaccination and mask mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...lice-barricades.html

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
‘It’s the Vaccines. It Has to Be’: Adverse Reactions to Covid Jabs Likely to Blame for Hospitals Suddenly Being Flooded Across the Globe

“We’ve had discussions amongst ourselves, but nobody is willing to take our concerns to the admins,” a doctor in Maine told me during a Zoom interview this weekend. “About half of us think it’s the vaccines while the other half says it’s a combination of factors. All we know is we’ve never seen the constant flow of heart and lung conditions hitting our ER, not like this, not every single day and night.”

The doctor, who chose halfway through our interview to remain anonymous for fear of repercussions at their hospital, was referring to the sharp increase in emergency room visits they’ve seen in recent weeks. It’s a nonstop flow of serious medical issues that often have no clear reason for occurring. Heart attacks in particular have gone from one or two per week to daily entries in the ER logs.

“It’s funny because I’m telling you this, annoyed at my peers for not speaking out, and even now I’m having second thoughts about talking to you,” the doctor said. “I can’t believe that we’re not allowed to ask the most basic scientific questions or follow the most obvious trail that could lead us to an inconvenient solution.”

That solution, of course, is to halt vaccinations for most if not all. After further discussion with the doctor, we decided to move forward with the interview for the purpose of writing the article but not to use the doctor’s name. It was disappointing, but I understand the desire to not put their career at risk unnecessarily. Besides, the data is clear enough that even a layman can and should start asking questions.

Across the nation and around the world, hospitals are reporting jam-packed emergency rooms with no beds available and treatments taking place in hallways. Reports are coming in from every developed nation and it seems to be the same basic story across the board: Emergency rooms filling up, it’s not Covid-19, and nobody knows why.

“It’s the vaccines. It has to be,” our doctor said. “I can understand other departments getting surges because people are coming in for procedures that have been holding off, but ER is ER. You can’t convince me that so many people are coming in with cardiac arrests and blood clots and it’s not the vaccines that are causing it.”

https://noqreport.com/2021/11/...ed-across-the-globe/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24614 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
The traitors in Washington will be shocked at the number of Americans pushing back when they come to try and force this poison on our children. They will get their civil war then, and it will not end the way they hope.

How can anyone still think the vaccines are valid and not what they truly are? PURE GARBAGE.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15817 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Children age 5-11 have a much higher risk of dying from the Covid-19 “vaccines” than they do from the coronavirus itself.

This report will shock those who have bought into the government’s push to vaccinate all school-aged children. It will likely even shock many who are against the jabs. How evil must the machinations of our own government be for them to take unambiguous data that says “don’t jab the kids” and bury it away from prying eyes? How oblivious to the lies must parents be to willfully allow their children to take these drugs when Covid-19 represents an infinitesimal risk to them?

https://noqreport.com/2021/11/...n-from-covid-itself/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24614 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5912 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opposition to new Biden vaccine mandate explodes as 27 states join fight

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

All but one of the states that filed lawsuits, Iowa, have Republican attorneys general, while Kansas, Kentucky, and Louisiana are the only three of the 27 states with Democratic governors, and Iowa's governor is a Republican.

Atotal of 27 states so far have filed lawsuits against the Biden administration over the COVID-19 vaccine mandate on private businesses of 100 or more employees.

The mandate, which is being enforced by the Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), will require employers to ensure all their employees are either vaccinated by Jan. 4 or are tested weekly and wearing masks. If the businesses do not follow the mandate, they could face fines of up to $14,000 per violation.

All but one of the states that filed lawsuits, Iowa, have Republican attorneys general. Kansas, Kentucky, and Louisiana are the only three of the 27 states that have Democratic governors, and Iowa's governor is a Republican.

Kansas Democratic Gov. Laura Kelly criticized President Biden's vaccine mandate on private businesses on Friday, saying, "While I appreciate the intention to keep people safe, a goal I share, I don't believe this directive is the correct, or the most effective, solution for Kansas."

Kelly is up for reelection next year, and her GOP challenger is the state attorney general, whose campaign called her out for waiting until the mandate went into effect to criticize it.

As for Kentucky Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear, he said he's unsure if the state lawsuits against the Biden administration over the vaccine mandate have merit, WDRB reported.

"I don't know the nuances of this lawsuit, but in the end, we have to follow the law as a state, so we will prepare to comply," Beshear said.

According to Louisiana Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards' spokeswoman, he is reviewing the "directive" and "will continue to ensure that all state resources are available to assist those employers affected by the requirements," The Advocate reported.

Iowa Republican Gov. Kim Reynolds released a statement on the lawsuit that reads: "I believe the vaccine is the best defense against COVID-19, but I also firmly believe in Iowans' right to make healthcare decisions based on what's best for themselves and their families, and I remain committed to protecting those freedoms. President Biden should do the same."

Iowa's Democratic Attorney General Tom Miller said in a statement that he was filing the lawsuit at the behest of Reynolds, according to the Des Moines Register.

"It is my duty, under the law, to prosecute or defend any actions in court when requested by the governor," his statement reads.

Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, and Utah all joined a lawsuit in the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals, which issued a temporary block on the vaccine mandate, citing the potentially "grave statutory and constitutional issues" raised by the plaintiffs. South Carolina is under the jurisdiction of the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, and Utah is under the 10th Circuit.

Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and West Virginia jointly filed their lawsuit in the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals. Idaho is under the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, Kansas and Oklahoma are under the 10th Circuit, and West Virginia is under the 4th Circuit.

Indiana has announced that it is filing its suit in the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Iowa, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming have filed their lawsuit in the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals. Alaska, Arizona, and Montana are under the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, New Hampshire is under the 2nd Circuit, and Wyoming is under the 10th Circuit.

Alabama, Florida, and Georgia are suing the Biden administration in the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
This is not typical of me but pray to god that newscum has succumbed to the adverse effects of the experiment. I can't tell you how much joy this would bring. There are few people more deserving than him.

I’m not saying that prayer, but it sure wouldn’t break my heart if yours came true. Wink

Posts: 7093 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^
The traitors in Washington will be shocked at the number of Americans pushing back when they come to try and force this poison on our children. They will get their civil war then, and it will not end the way they hope.

How can anyone still think the vaccines are valid and not what they truly are? PURE GARBAGE.

I've had two friends tell me they are excited to get the vaccine for their under 12 kids. One even posted a picture on Facebook and captioned it "yeah science."

One I explained only 400 kids in 1 3/4 years have died and almost all had severe health conditions. She gave me a blank look and said she'd roll the dice because myocarditis is just a cold in your heart. Roll Eyes then I explained that coronavirus is just a form of the common cold.

I don't understand this.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21122 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Just received word from our leadership team...Preliminary Injunction has been denied. No further details...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
And people look at me funny when I tell them I don't believe in the "rule of law" anymore....

White House Tells Businesses To Proceed With Vaccine Mandate Despite Court-Ordered Pause

The White House on Monday said businesses should move forward with President Joe Biden’s vaccine and testing requirements for private businesses, despite a federal appeals court ordering a temporary halt to the rules.

“People should not wait,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters during a briefing. “They should continue to move forward and make sure they’re getting their workplace vaccinated.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/0...r#Echobox=1636407726

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
And people look at me funny when I tell them I don't believe in the "rule of law" anymore....

White House Tells Businesses To Proceed With Vaccine Mandate Despite Court-Ordered Pause

The White House on Monday said businesses should move forward with President Joe Biden’s vaccine and testing requirements for private businesses, despite a federal appeals court ordering a temporary halt to the rules.

“People should not wait,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters during a briefing. “They should continue to move forward and make sure they’re getting their workplace vaccinated.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/0...r#Echobox=1636407726

That is what a wanna be dictator would say.

Remember the rent maratorium that Biden reimposed and said it was probably unconstitutional when he did it.

Hoefully if this issue makes it to The Supreme Court they will remember Biden's willful disrespect for the courts.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should tell those parents to go visit their local ER and ask the attending nurses what trends they are seeing right now.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

Let's Go Brandon!

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13106 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And another look at Para's favorite liberal:

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
These are folks that are above average in intelligence.
No they're not. They're probably exactly like a handful of people I know. What they likely are is well 'educated'. Unfortunately there is a huge difference between being well educated and possessing actual intelligence. These types make my life managing projects a nightmare. They're brilliant (according to them) and well versed in a multitude of topics, yet they know virtually nothing of value when the rubber meets the road.
quote:
In spite of this, they have no answer to vaccinated people getting ill (variants only), why they need 2 booster shots now, why Israel is still in deep poo, why Sweden is okay, etc.
This comment proves my point. Intelligence means you're always learning and evolving in terms of your perspective on things. People like this build an opinion, usually based on consensus will similar people in their tiny bubble, and no matter how the variables change around them, they refuse to change their focus and evolve their opinion. Give me a high school educated person who's perpetually curious and always looking for the answer over a PhD egghead who's arrogance and sense of superiority clouds and controls everything they touch.

There may be some of that, but that isn’t all that is going on.

I’ve run into folks that I know have above average IQs folks that I know are MENSA members, etc) who are in a similar boat as the folks Konata88.

My first thought was, “Okay, they are smart, but they must not have any common sense.”

It is deeper than that though. I accept and believe that a majority of the folks in our government are more interested in their own agenda than serving the public. I accept that far too many of them are GDCs to borrow a phrase from our good friend JALLEN. I accept the the same is true of almost all of the media, big tech, and many in business.

I suspect that most here at least entertain the possibility, if don’t accept all that as fact.

For someone who hasn’t wrapped their head around the idea that at least a good part of our government is evil and is lying to us, the media is almost entirely lying to us to push an agenda, big tech is doing the same (and that is a bit to wrap one’s head around), it is kinda challenging to try to make sense of what is going on.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’ve run into folks that I know have above average IQs folks that I know are MENSA members, etc) who are in a similar boat as the folks Konata88.

I'll say that many of these people are members of Densa, the other IQ Society.

Posts: 11992 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Hey if Gov. Newsom or Mrs. Psaki happen to read this, can you please check in and tell us how those COVID vaccines are working for y’all.

Just a bit of an update would be great.
Haven’t seen y’all for awhile now.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^
It’s now day twelve (12) since Gavin Newsom was last seen, although Covid rates are spiking, cargo ships are piling up offshore, and wildfires are burning all over the state. On November 7, Newsom’s wife Jennifer tweeted ambiguously that “When someone cancels something, maybe they’re just in the office working; maybe in their free time they’re at home with their family, at their kids’ sports matches, or dining out with their wife.”

That’s a lot of maybe. She offered a bunch of possibles but, since she obviously KNOWS where the governor is, it’s weird that she didn’t just say, “he’s fine.” See what I’m saying?

Anyway, Jennifer deleted that tweet yesterday. So.

I know what you’re thinking. Please stop. It has NOTHING to do with the fact that Newsom disappeared right after getting his booster shot on October 27. How could it? Safe and effective.

Coffee & Covid, Jeff Childers

-rduckwor

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ Rumors are that Newsom developed Guillain-Barre syndrome or Bell's Palsy after getting the shot.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30935 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Think what is happening here: Those soldiers who believe in personal freedom and support Democratic values are being purged from the ranks. Who will be left? Leftist ideologues who mindlessly accept commands. The Democrats will then have complete control of the military:

Marine Corps Commandant Blames Vaccine Disinformation For Possibility of Losing 12,500 Troops From Marine Corp Ranks

There is no such thing as “disinformation” or “misinformation”. There is only information you accept and information you do not accept.

You were not born with a requirement to believe everything you are told; rather, you were born with a brain that allows you to process the information you receive and make independent decisions.

Today, the Marine Corps Commandant blames ‘disinformation‘ for the fact that 12,500 marines are still refusing the vaccination and may end up departing military service if they do not comply. The essential ranks once again defined as non-essential over their healthy and free choice not to take an experimental vaccine for a virus that poses no significant threat.

VIA NBC – Marine Corps Commandant Gen. David Berger cited “disinformation” as the reason there are thousands under his leadership who have not yet been vaccinated for the coronavirus.

[…] Each Marine must be vaccinated by Nov. 28, but troops are not considered fully vaccinated until two weeks after the final dose of a two-shot vaccine or that same time period after a one-shot dose. This means the final shot will actually have to be given by this Sunday. “We have to be ready to go every day, all the time,” Berger explained. “We are the ready force. We have to be ready to go.”

If the vaccination rate of the Marines remains the same until the deadline, it would leave more than 12,500 Marines unvaccinated, according to Military.com. (read more)

https://theconservativetreehou...p-ranks/#more-219864

-rduckwor