SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Los Angeles County just reinstated their indoor mandate effective today.
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/...coronavirus/2876147/

I'm flying through LAX later this evening, I plan on taking a (maskless) walk around and see just how many are complying once they get through security.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30411 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:
Los Angeles County just reinstated their indoor mandate effective today.
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/...coronavirus/2876147/

I'm flying through LAX later this evening, I plan on taking a (maskless) walk around and see just how many are complying once they get through security.

Never count California out in being able to out-stupid themselves.

Posts: 53203 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Get used to seeing more advertising like this:

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30411 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alan Provide some background for me please. I am not sure I caught the point of the video.

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Seriously?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
YES. There is no context. It was a simple question.
If the suggestion is that it is a side effect of the vaccine it should state that. DVTs and pulmonary embolisms have a VARIETY of causes from Leiden factor to extended plane trips to Afib. I would not consider them normal.

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Alan Provide some background for me please. I am not sure I caught the point of the video.
One assumes the point relates to the reported increased risk of blood clots as one possible side-effect of the experimental Wu Flu "vaccines."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
This video looks like it was produced in the basement of a third world country.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Blood clots are a known side effect of the vaccine. I'm making the insinuation that these commercials are a new phenomenon to inure people to the idea that blood clots in people are simply a normal part of life.

quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^^^^^
This video looks like it was produced in the basement of a third world country.

It's an obvious cell phone video of someone's TV.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Speaking of blood clots ...

My offer to share videos and blood clot tissue samples from multiple embalmers with the CDC and FDA

I want everyone to know that every time they have been offered to see evidence of harm, they refuse to see it. This is the latest offer.
Steve Kirsch

Here’s the offer I made earlier today (at 12:20pm PST on April 20, 2022) to the CDC and FDA.

I’m posting this to establish a public record that they were informed and offered the evidence and took no action.

This is extremely important evidence that has been in the public domain for a while that they have been willfully ignoring.
I don’t expect a reply anytime soon because every time they have indicated that they aren’t interested in evidence showing they are killing people. They don’t want to see it.

I don’t expect a reply because the videos and tissue samples would be impossible to explain. All of this information has been known for months (since at least Feb. 4 when Hirschman appeared on Stew Peters and a few days later on my channel). Has Richard Hirschman ever been contacted? Of course not!

They will prefer to just ignore the issue and pretend it isn’t happening.

Or perhaps they can claim it is rare since it only happens in up to 90% of cases (they define rare as less than 100% of cases). In Hirschman’s case, it’s gone from 65% of his cases to now over 83% of his cases.

Check out just one of the videos (just 60 seconds; it’s a must see) that I want them to see. This is from embalmer Richard Hirschman who is seeing these clots in over 40% of the cases he embalms. This is taken from an artery in a man who died after COVID vaccination. Richard is seeing these clots now in 83% of the 35 cases that he did this month.

https://rumble.com/v11qcta-unb...chard-hirschman.html

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...-embalmer-videos?s=r

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24140 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Blood clots are a known side effect of the vaccine. I'm making the insinuation that these commercials are a new phenomenon to inure people to the idea that blood clots in people are simply a normal part of life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you. The post was not up to your usual standard. If they are using that video to promote that blood clots are normal they are not very convincing. BTW are the folks on Warfarin and the newer anticoagulants good to go?

Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Australia update: Victoria

As of Fri Apr 22 2022 @ 23:59
Ended:
- vaccine requirements for patrons and staff and check-in protocols to enter businesses.
- companies will no longer need to employ a COVID marshal or apply for approval for events of more than 30,000 people.
- facemask mandates lifted for retail settings and events.

Continuing:
- facemask mandate continues for people eight years old and over for public transport, hospitals, and aged care facilities.
- people that test positive using a RAT to report their status to health officials.
- residents that test positive for COVID-19 must self-quarantine for seven days but do not have to undergo testing before exiting quarantine.

Quarantine requirements:
Victoria permits entry for fully vaccinated travelers allowed under Australia's national guidelines. The measure also applies to children 12 years and 2 months old and below and individuals with a medical vaccine exemption.

Permitted unvaccinated travelers from all locations must complete a Victorian Quarantine Arrival Form before departure and quarantine in government-designated facilities for seven days at their own expense.

Note that there is no enforcement, more polite conversations, and if remaining belligerent, a fine imposed.

No-one has any real issue with these health guidelines ...

As a race official at the AGP2022 Formula 1 in Melbourne, and a race official at the Bathurst 6 hour in NSW, I noticed that there was little to no concern amongst the Aus population for masking etc.

Interestingly, the Australian Federal Election is Saturday May 21st 2022. There is no press/media reporting on COVID. It's all about jobs, spending, and party politics.

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2...test-results-n464418

California healthcare provider settles $26M suit over fake COVID test results

A California-based rapid COVID testing company named Sameday Health was quite popular during the height of the pandemic. They guaranteed patients that they could deliver test results in just 24 hours, a critical service when testing was mandatory in much of the state for millions of people. And they did deliver results in a timely fashion. There was just one problem, however. In many cases, the test results they issued were completely fake.

A Venice-based COVID-testing chain has agreed to a $26 million settlement to settle allegations that it faked and forged test results, and engaged in false advertising and insurance fraud.

The settlement announced Thursday by Los Angeles City Attorney Mike Feuer requires Sameday Health, its CEO Felix Huettenbach, and Los Angeles-based Dr. Jeff Toll to pay nearly $26.5 million, which includes more than $12.4 million in restitution and almost $14 million in civil penalties for their roles in the scam. Sameday Health, Huettenbach, and Toll also agreed to permanent injunctions prohibiting them from again engaging in the unlawful business practices alleged in the complaint, and Huettenbach will no longer be allowed access any test result or medical record of a Sameday Health customer.

“It’s beyond outrageous that anyone would falsify COVID tests, as we allege happened here. If you get a negative test, you assume it’s safe to go to work, visit family and friends, or take a vacation,” Feuer said in a statement.

Sameday Health “faked, falsified, and forged” test results in at least 500 cases, and those are just the ones that have been identified so far. In many cases, they sent out results before the patient’s test had been run or even delivered to their labs. In other instances, the tests were never run, with the samples simply being discarded.

Posts: 19588 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Was on a Jetblue flight yesterday (Jetblue has been atrocious, yesterday was one of the worst airline experiences I have ever had, but that is for a different thread). FA announced that masks were not required and only about half of us took them off. I was surprised, I thought it would be more. I guess the media has done a real good job of scaring everyone into submission.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5911 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
FA announced that masks were not required and only about half of us took them off. I was surprised, I thought it would be more. I guess the media has done a real good job of scaring everyone into submission.

That is a little surprising. On my delta flight last Thursday maybe only 5% were wearing a mask.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
Was on a Jetblue flight yesterday (Jetblue has been atrocious, yesterday was one of the worst airline experiences I have ever had, but that is for a different thread). FA announced that masks were not required and only about half of us took them off. I was surprised, I thought it would be more. I guess the media has done a real good job of scaring everyone into submission.

On a flight from Honolulu to Phoenix last November, 1 person in First Class was wearing a mask and 17 others weren't.

I think people have had enough of the mask b.s.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
I think people have had enough of the mask COVID b.s.
Fixed it for you...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
This morning I got an ad from the CDC and Pfizer about the new oral drug for COVID. I did quick google scan to find out what it actually is with no luck. I can just see these bastards having the gall to peddle the very same thing they were against for two years even though they knew it would save lives.

JC

Posts: 1272 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Merck's version is a horse brain de-sweller. De-wormer bad....de-sweller good.

Pfizers is related to a drug used to treat HIV.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15723 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post