SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Remember that the next time the church asserts you should be handling over money to them on an ongoing basis.

Except that tithing is supported by Church teaching or law.
And virtually anything else is supported by the church so long as you have the money and/or power to purchase what position they will take.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
thank god I'm an atheist

This comment struck me as different. With no malice or assery on my part, and just out of curiosity.....when the term used as thank god, God, Allah, Sun God, Spirit in the Sky etc.

How does this jive. Wouldn't the proper term be "Thank Goodness"?

Again, no disrespect.

Thanks.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Video at link: https://nationalfile.com/video...he-ages-of-5-and-11/

Biden Brags About Buying Enough COVID Vaccines To Inject Every Child ‘Between The Ages Of 5 And 11

Democrat President Joe Biden boasted that the U.S. government has bought enough COVID-19 vaccines to inject “all children between the ages of 5 and 11 in the United States,” despite the fact that many parents do not believe it is necessary to vaccinate their children for COVID-19.
“Now I know uh, parents out there are anxiously waiting for a vaccine for children ages five to 11,” Biden stated without providing evidence for this claim. “The good news is the FDA and outside experts from the CDC are set to make its determination as to whether the vaccine will be authorized for that age range in the next few weeks.”

Biden continued, “If authorized, We are ready. We have purchased enough vaccines for all children, between the ages of 5 and 11, in the United States, and we’ll be, it’ll be convenient for parents to get their children vaccinated at trusted locations, and families will be able to sleep easier at night knowing their kids are protected.”

Posts: 12672 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Wouldn't the proper term be "Thank Goodness"?

How would that be funny?

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
Apparently Gustofer is not Catholic.

I've been Catholic my entire life and I've never heard of priests referred to as pastor. Granted, I've always been in small parishes with one or maybe two priests...usually only one.

I stand corrected. Learn something new every day. Wink

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden Brags About Buying Enough COVID Vaccines To Inject Every Child ‘Between The Ages Of 5 And 11

Democrat President Joe Biden boasted that the U.S. government has bought enough COVID-19 vaccines to inject “all children between the ages of 5 and 11 in the United States,” despite the fact that many parents do not believe it is necessary to vaccinate their children for COVID-19.
“Now I know uh, parents out there are anxiously waiting for a vaccine for children ages five to 11,” Biden stated without providing evidence for this claim. “The good news is the FDA and outside experts from the CDC are set to make its determination as to whether the vaccine will be authorized for that age range in the next few weeks.”

Child abuse.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
President Two Scoops should take all of it himself.

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Music to my ears!
Picture of synthrob
posted Hide Post
Immunization expert: ‘Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others’

"World Health Organization European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization former Vice President Professor Christian Perronne yesterday said that all vaccinated people must quarantine over the winter months or risk serious illness.
Perronne specializes in tropical pathologies and emerging infectious diseases. He was Chairman of the Specialized Committee on Communicable Diseases of the High Council of Public Health.

Confirming the rapidly deteriorating situation in Israel and the UK, the infectious disease expert stated: “Vaccinated people should be put in quarantine, and should be isolated from the society.”

He went on to say: “Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others. It’s proven in Israel now – I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel – they’re having big problems, severe cases in the hospitals are among vaccinated people, and in UK also, you have the larger vaccination program and also there are problems.”

The current working group on the COVID-19 pandemic in France was reported to be “utterly panicked” on receipt of the news, fearing pandemonium if it follows the guidance of the experts.

Israeli doctor Kobi Haviv told Channel 13 News: “95% of seriously ill patients are vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people account for 85-90% of hospitalizations. We are opening more and more COVID branches.
The effectiveness of vaccines is declining or disappearing.”

https://americasfrontlinedocto...angerous-for-others/

Music is mediator between spiritual and sensual life. ~ Ludwig van Beethoven

Posts: 2853 | Location: NE Ohio  | Registered: April 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Wouldn't the proper term be "Thank Goodness"?

How would that be funny?

Didn't think of it that way. Took it literal.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Joe Rogan had CNN's Sanjay Gupta on his podcast yesterday, and he basically chewed him up and spat him out over his network lying about him and ivermectin. It was quite glorious to watch Gupta squirm.

[/FLASH_VIDEO][/QUOTE] This was excellent, Rogan took Gupta to task. He's the company's 'medical-information face' of their 'news service', and Rogan jam'd it into him about their half-truths, narrative shaping and outright lies. As expected, CNN is in damage control and trying to contextualize the interview; standby for the smug commentary by the hosts. Roll Eyes [FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 14649 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Well,

Yesterday at work they sent out an email saying since I have not entered my vaccination status, I need to have it done by 10/22/21

There are 4 questions are you vaccinated, how many vaccines have you had, do you plan to get vaccinated, or are you planning on NOT getting vaccinated.

So I have a week to comply with that.

My answer will be I chose NOT to get the jab!

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Deena Hinshaw apologizes and says Alberta teen didn't actually die from COVID

'The pain of losing a child is terrible enough without having that loss compounded by a public debate about the circumstances.... I’m sorry'

https://nationalpost.com/news/...ually-die-from-covid

Dr. Deena Hinshaw, Alberta’s top doctor, has walked back the government’s previous claim that a 14-year-old had died of COVID-19, and said the province would no longer announce COVID-19 deaths for children under 18 until a “review process” has been completed to verify all the facts.

On Tuesday, Hinshaw announced that a 14-year-old was one of 33 new COVID-19 deaths reported over the long weekend, but that the teen also “had complex pre-existing medical conditions that played a significant role in their death.”

Rachel Notley, the leader of Alberta’s opposition New Democrats, wrote on Twitter, “Telling their loved ones that there were other health complications that contributed to their death offers no comfort whatsoever.”

“No matter what ‘pre-existing conditions’ they had, this child died during a fourth wave that was preventable,” Notley wrote.

As it turns out, the child did not, in fact, die of COVID-19.

In a Facebook post, Simone Spitzer said the 14-year-old was her brother, and that he was dying of brain cancer, but had been diagnosed with COVID-19 two days before his death. “He died from stage 4 brain cancer, not from covid,” Spitzer wrote, linking to a news story about the death. “This is fake news.”

On Wednesday, Hinshaw clarified that while the initial report of the death of the child included COVID-19 as a “secondary cause,” new information indicated that COVID-19 was not the cause of death. She apologized directly to the family.

“The pain of losing a child is terrible enough without having that loss compounded by a public debate about the circumstances,” Hinshaw said. “I’m sorry if the way I spoke about that death made your grief worse.”

Hinshaw said reviews of deaths are done in the case of uncertainty, and if it’s found that COVID-19 is not the cause, the death is removed from reporting. Or, if COVID-19 is later found to be the cause, then those deaths are added to the reporting.

She explained that COVID-19 deaths are classified as such if COVID-19 is a primary or secondary cause, as well as in cases where there was a diagnosis, but the final cause of death is under investigation.

“We have chosen to focus on being as timely as possible in the interest of transparency,” Hinshaw said.

Alberta will now review all deaths of those under 18 prior to releasing this information.

“It is clear that we need a different process for young people,” Hinshaw said.

Throughout the pandemic, Alberta has reported comorbidities alongside COVID-19 deaths; for example, nearly 83 per cent of those who have died from COVID-19 in Alberta also had hypertension. While such transparency is touted as a way to explain the risks — if you have certain health conditions, you’re at greater risk of severe illness or death from COVID-19 — critics have suggested such information downplays the deaths.

“To those who believe that the numbers are not accurate, I would say that the process that we follow takes very seriously the responsibility of ensuring the deaths we report do have COVID as either a primary or secondary cause,” said Hinshaw.

In December 2020, Hinshaw said the purpose of comorbidity reporting is to “provide additional information to Albertans” and help them evaluate the risk of COVID-19.

“I want to be clear … the presence of any chronic condition is not a death sentence, and should not be, so whether or not an individual who passed away had a chronic condition or not, does not mean that that death was less tragic,” she said.

Posts: 12672 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archerman:
Well,

Yesterday at work they sent out an email saying since I have not entered my vaccination status, I need to have it done by 10/22/21

There are 4 questions are you vaccinated, how many vaccines have you had, do you plan to get vaccinated, or are you planning on NOT getting vaccinated.

So I have a week to comply with that.

My answer will be I chose NOT to get the jab!

Are they asking the questions in the exact context without specific reference to C19? If so, that's easy to answer.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
They asked those 4 questions under the covid 19 vaccination status on our internal website.

My answer will be I do not plan on getting the vaccination, and then see what is next.

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
She explained that COVID-19 deaths are classified as such if COVID-19 is a primary or secondary cause, as well as in cases where there was a diagnosis

Say what? That sounds like "if covid is the primary or secondary cause, as well as the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, or if someone you know twice removed happens to have covid, then it's classified as a covid death. Or if you die of brain cancer. That is unless we get called out plainly for our bullshit."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
More proof (as if we needed it) that the mortality numbers are an outright lie.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15565 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Rogan/Gupta story is all over the place. I am posting this Shapiro video because of the points he makes, and not for the widely available Rogan clip. Have a listen to Shapiro's comments.

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Forty Percent of TSA Employees Not Vaccine Compliant

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) employees have until November 22nd to get vaccinated or get fired. However, it appears there is a significant percentage of the workforce that have yet to comply with the federal mandate. According to a report from The Hill following an interview with TSA Administrator David Pekoskeat, the current rate of vaccination compliance within the agency is 60 percent.

Given the amount of propaganda, lies and manipulation of data from the U.S. Federal Government and corporate media, I’m left to wonder if the vaccination rates in the entire nation are not ¹overblown. The White House occupant said more than 60 million eligible workers are still not vaccinated.

WASHINGTON DC – […] With the deadline six weeks away, employees have already missed the point at which they can get vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine. The two-shot regimen is administered four weeks apart and an additional two weeks are needed after the shots for a patient to be considered fully vaccinated.

[…] In a memo sent out earlier this month, the the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) said federal agencies could begin enforcing the vaccine mandate beginning on Nov. 9 for employees who are still not vaccinated.

“Employees who refuse to be vaccinated or provide proof of vaccination are subject to disciplinary measures, up to and including removal or termination from Federal service,” OPM Director Kiran Ahuja said. “The only exception is for individuals who receive a legally required exception pursuant to established agency processes.” (read more)

¹There are 205 million total eligible workers in the United States aged 15-74 {data}, and the labor participation rate is 61% {data}. Therefore there should be approximately 125 million people working in the United States. However, the Bureau of Labor and Statistics puts the U.S. workforce number at 153 million {data}. The difference is likely the ineligible workers that are actually working (ie. 25 to 30 million illegal aliens).

If we split the difference and take the mid-point at 140 million workers, then 60 million workers refusing the vaccine mandate represents about 40 percent of the entire population of eligible workers. That is a massive percentage of the workforce.

The economic systems in the United States cannot function if 40% of the workforce just refuses the vaccine and gets fired. Heck, it doesn’t take anywhere near that many to collapse the system. If only ten percent of the eligible and currently employed workforce refuses the jab, things cannot function.

https://theconservativetreehou...mpliant/#more-218495

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

The economic systems in the United States cannot function if 40% of the workforce just refuses the vaccine and gets fired. Heck, it doesn’t take anywhere near that many to collapse the system. If only ten percent of the eligible and currently employed workforce refuses the jab, things cannot function.

I pointed out just how at my job, things will quickly go to shit as far as a support services perspective when half the janitors, security guards and cafeteria workers are fired for refusing the vaccine.

No one seems to care but me. SMDH Red Face

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pfizer executive sprints away after being questioned by an actual reporter
https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM

Posts: 341 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post