SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 ... 906

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
]I have to fly at the end of the month (have been dreading it), and in preparation bought myself one of these. The Double Incognito Fake Mask. Hey, its made in the USA by a veteran owned company, so there's that too. This is about as close to compliance as these morons are going to get out of me.

That's perfect. Gonna get that.

"Breathe Free. Be Free. Get yours today! 100% of proceeds go towards trolling the left!"

Nice.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba Trump Stands Alone...but he fights
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

"Surrender be damned. I have not yet begun to fight." ~JPJ

"I aim to misbehave."

Posts: 26918 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
“Our intention is to implement … these requirements across the country,” Psaki said, “including in the states where there are attempts to oppose them.”
Two thoughts. One, bring it, and two, 'F' you and your boss.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 32228 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
“Our intention is to implement … these requirements across the country,” Psaki said, “including in the states where there are attempts to oppose them.”
Uhhhhh...I remember a minor little point of history I learned a while back called "States' Rights". Seems we had us a little skirmish in this country over that very issue. Can't put my finger on it......[thinking, thinking....]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 8311 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Ol' circle back is gonna put it on us.. Eek

Posts: 16729 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

https://www.defenseone.com/pol...hop-declares/186056/

~Alan

NRA Life Member (Patron)

~R.G. Justified

"I aim to misbehave."

Posts: 26918 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Good for him. Stand up to the commie Pope.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 20179 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Boeing will require all employees to be vaccinated, despite wary labor unions and conservative opposition

Link

Boeing management told its U.S. employees in an internal message Tuesday that with limited exceptions they must be vaccinated against COVID-19 by Dec. 8 or face termination.

“Compliance with these requirements is a condition of employment,” states a Boeing internal presentation viewed by The Seattle Times.
“Employees who are unable to meet these requirements, and do not have an approved accommodation, by December 8 may be released from the company.”

The policy will apply to roughly 125,000 employees in the U.S., about 57,000 of them in Washington state.

Many of the biggest businesses across America have already done so, including Walmart and Ford; tech giants Microsoft, Google, and Facebook; and locally, Alaska Airlines.

Amazon, the largest employer in the state, has not yet announced a vaccine mandate. However, as a federal contractor, it will likely have to do so.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 4733 | Location: Charlotte Area, NC | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
This administrations knows full well many will not abide by their bully tactics. And they are ready and anxious to help these employers replace freedom loving Americans with the tens of thousands of illegal aliens and un-vetted afghani's fill these high paying jobs. Thus destroying this country.

It has to be a line in the sand time in our history folks. It really does. If you want a country that your kids can prosper in. You best stop this non-sense very soon.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 16430 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

NRA Life Member (Patron)

~R.G. Justified

"I aim to misbehave."

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
FDA Says No Need For Boosters As Moderna, J&J Plead Case

After a detailed review, the FDA's scientists have decided to hold off on approving Moderna's vaccine for a booster jab, the latest bad news for the company's bottom line. Documents published Tuesday show that Moderna's two-dose vaccine course generates enough immunity from the virus and the delta variant that a third dose is "unnecessary".

The decision creates the possibility that the agency could approve Pfizer for a booster jab but not Moderna.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...bs-ahead-key-meeting

This situation creates a moral hazard for these drug companies:

1. If a version is indeed effective, then no booster is required. Ergo, lower revenue.

2. if a version is not as effective, infinite boosters are required. Ergo, higher revenue.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 20179 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to all the variants that were going to kill us all more deader than the previous variant?

Did they run out of Greek letters?

It seems that the news cycle doesn't have much to say about that anymore.

You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

Let’s go Brandon!

Posts: 3647 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 7260 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Ah, the U.S. health "care" industry. Ya gotta love it.

First comes this: Aspirin lowers risk of COVID: New findings support preliminary Israeli trial

Today comes this: Advice changing on use of low-dose aspirin to prevent heart attacks

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 21138 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Yet Congress has NO vaxx mandate. I wonder why not?

MAGA

Posts: 5632 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

You'll be wearing masks for years

And just look at the delight on that hag's face. She LOVES THIS, she doesn't EVER want this to go away.

Posts: 28464 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
Yet Congress has NO vaxx mandate. I wonder why not?
For the same reason they were exempt from Nobamacare. They are the Elites! Royalty! The Chosen Ones! RULES FOR THEE...NOT FOR ME. "We the People" are but the unwashed, leperous, serfs and peasants.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 8311 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Jen Psaki: Biden Wants to Use Pandemic to ‘Make Fundamental Change in Our Economy’

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki proudly declared on Tuesday that Joe Biden is using the pandemic to inflict “fundamental change” on the American economy.

When asked during the White House press briefing whether some programs in Biden’s $4.5 trillion budget proposal should get cut, Psaki rejected the notion, asserting that the pandemic was the perfect opportunity for Democrats to exploit the pandemic.

“The president wants to make fundamental change in our economy and he feels coming out of the pandemic is exactly the time to do that,” Psaki told reporters.

“If we don’t do it now, if we don’t address the cost of childcare… if we don’t address the climate crisis, if we don’t ensure that universal pre-K is a reality now, we’re not going to have the same opportunity to do it for some time,” she added.

Now, a year after promising to end the pandemic, Biden is using the ongoing crisis to inflict a grotesquely bloated budget on the American people.

During the same press briefing, claimed that the vaccine mandates—that are causing staff shortages in multiple industries—are “good for the economy.” She went on to ridicule allegations that the “little hubbub” over the weekend at Southwest Airlines was about the regime’s draconian vaccine mandates.

“I know there was a little hubbub... about Southwest airlines. We now know that some of those claims were absolutely false and actually the issues were completely unrelated to vaccine mandates.”

https://amgreatness.com/2021/1...ange-in-our-economy/

-rduckwor

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Hoo Boy, this is about to get really interesting Eek

quote:

The lack of availability means vaccine mandates based on the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval are unlawful, lawyers representing clients challenging the requirements say.

“Under the emergency use authorization, everyone has an option to accept or refuse the product. And that means every person, military and civilian. So this is critical. All of the mandates, from the military to the civilian population, are violating federal law,” Mathew Staver, chairman of Liberty Counsel, a Christian legal group, told The Epoch Times.

Approved Version Of Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Still Not Available In US

Posts: 28464 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Hoo Boy, this is about to get really interesting Eek
quote:

The lack of availability means vaccine mandates based on the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval are unlawful, lawyers representing clients challenging the requirements say.

“Under the emergency use authorization, everyone has an option to accept or refuse the product. And that means every person, military and civilian. So this is critical. All of the mandates, from the military to the civilian population, are violating federal law,” Mathew Staver, chairman of Liberty Counsel, a Christian legal group, told The Epoch Times.

Approved Version Of Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Still Not Available In US
Well this is the point I'm raising with people at my present company. It was stated that [paraphrasing], "Once the FDA has an APPROVED vaccine, employees will be required to take it or be terminated by [insert date]". OK...so the FDA-approved vaccine is Comirnaty. That particular vaccine IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE in the United States. So tell me how, in the name of ZEUS' BUTTHOLE, can a company terminate people for not taking a "vaccine" that's not even available on the market?!?!???? JSMH...

Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
So what about a vaccine mandate for receiving unemployment, welfare and other government benefits?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11381 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post