SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 1208
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then, why have you posted this in this thread? Is there any need to tell you that younger people can and do die suddenly, for a host of reasons?

Yes, younger people can and do die suddenly.
But an 84% increase among young people?

Shouldn't that be investigated? If only we had some big, well funded government agency or bureau that was interested. The CDC is hiding from its own data.

Ed Dowd: "Millennial age group, 25 to 44 experienced an 84% increase in excess mortality"
"It’s the worst-ever excess mortality, I think, in history." Can you guess what caused it? I think I know...

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...-age-group-25-to?s=r

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24177 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
chellim, don't post this kind of thing in this thread, without any evidence.

Clear?

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
In my own defense: The second post is completely evidence based. Ed Dowd and the insurance companies are basing their analysis on CDC data.

The first post is somewhat conjecture, with regard to Knoxville teacher Eric Robertson, but with regard to Kim Lockwood of South Yorkshire it is based on a year-long official investigation and an official diagnosis of Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia.
The point being that we should do more investigation of these cases here in the US. Instead, we ignore them.
Jeff Childers is a good attorney who doesn't make unsubstantiated accusations but does draw parallels.

But, I understand. More evidence, less conjecture.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24177 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Try this: "OK"

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
OK

-rduckwor

Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
OK back on track here. Legit question. I heard the other day that the senate voted to end mask mandate. I dont really understand this process.

Why is the senate voting at all.

Doesn't a bill go to congress first then to senate to be voted on?

What effect does this have where the CDC I am assuming is under executive branch anyway.

Can someone clarify this process for me?

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5136 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
OK back on track here. Legit question. I heard the other day that the senate voted to end mask mandate. I dont really understand this process.

Doesn't a bill go to congress first then to senate to be voted on?

What effect does this have where the CDC I am assuming is under executive branch anyway.

Can someone clarify this process for me?

I believe only bills related to spending have to originate in the House.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16536 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

"largely symbolic" ...

The Senate backed legislation to end the federal mask mandate on planes and transit in a largely symbolic vote that highlights GOP opposition to White House pandemic policies.

The measure would use the Congressional Review Act, which allows Congress to try to halt federal agencies’ rules through expedited procedures. The Senate vote required a simple majority to pass, but will likely be defeated in the House if it came to a vote. The White House has also pledged to veto it if it does pass.

The vote follows similar Senate resolutions to end the Covid-19 public health emergency (S. J. Res. 38), and the vaccine requirement for health-care workers (S. J. Res. 32), highlighting the partisan divisions over how to respond to the pandemic.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/...now-republicans-urge

-rduckwor

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I find the censorship of dissenting opinion to be a big deal...

Steve Kirsch:

The final word from Twitter on my account (after 13 years): we're deleting you and everything you ever wrote

After 13 years on Twitter, I was suspended for life a second time on Feb 6, 2022 and I was just notified today that there is no appeal. It took them 6 weeks to review my appeal.

I’m banned for life on Medium, Twitter, and LinkedIn and all appeals have been exhausted.

On Twitter, they resurrected my account and then killed me a second time. I think they didn’t get enough pleasure doing it the first time.

Here’s the message from Twitter describing in great detail what I did wrong, which is that they disagreed with my views so they basically made it like I never existed. It took them 6 weeks to review my appeal.

After 13 years, that’s all you get. We disagree with you so we’re going to delete all of your content and not give you a copy of it.

And here’s the account page after all the followers were removed but before all the content was deleted. It is clearly too dangerous to leave anything I wrote in place and it would be inappropriate to give me a backup copy.

LinkedIn and Medium

LinkedIn and Medium do the same thing. If you say something they don’t agree with, they remove everything you ever did. At least Medium was decent enough to give me access to my material to download.

My crime on Medium was telling people that fluvoxamine worked against COVID. The fact that the fluvoxamine Phase 3 trial published in the Lancet later proved I was telling the truth and providing life saving information (that reduced death by 12X) is not a defense. I am evil because at the time people weren’t able to analyze the data and get the correct answer. I was penalized for life on Medium because I was able to determine that the drug worked amazingly well using all the available data.
Summary

Twitter, LinkedIn, and Medium all believe deplatforming me (and others who share my beliefs that early treatments work and the vaccines are dangerous) is a service to their community.

The message these companies want to send to everyone is that if you stick to the popular narrative, you will not be punished.

This is a new America where you need to conform or you will be deplatformed.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...om-twitter-on-my?s=r

-rduckwor

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
White House press secretary Jen Psaki has tested positive for Covid-19....For a SECOND Time, in FIVE Months!

https://www.washingtonpost.com...e-covid-coronavirus/

Just 'break through' cases, nothing to see here...Don't forget to get your boosters! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8956 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Has there been some news this week I missed? I'm seeing a large increase in masking again, probably 70% or so at the grocery store and approximately 20-30% at work.

I know Fauci came out from under a rock to mention an Omicron sub variant, but wondering if there's something else I missed.

On a separate note, here's a funny video.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20844 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Well the Covid done messed with the wrong people now it’s soon to be Clinton’d.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ive-for-covid-19.amp

Posts: 4989 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton announced Tuesday that she tested positive for the coronavirus.

"Well, I've tested positive for COVID," Clinton, 74, wrote in a tweet. "I've got some mild cold symptoms but am feeling fine. I'm more grateful than ever for the protection vaccines can provide against serious illness. Please get vaccinated and boosted if you haven't already!"
Roll Eyes

-rduckwor

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^HRC can go 'Inject Herself'!!! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8956 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Anyone that cannot make the connection between multiple and frequent cases of a disease the “vaccines” are supposed to take care of and the lack of protection afforded by said “vaccines” aren’t doing a whole lot of critical thinking. Possibly ANY thinking.

I have personally known of 2 Covid deaths after full “vaccination”. I have stopped counting the number of people I personally know that have gotten Covid time and time again despite being fully vaccinated. Only one of them has said “no more snake oil for me”. Every other person has blathered on about how much worse it would have been if they were not “vaccinated”. Denial is a powerful crutch, evidently.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15626 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Horowitz: Record infections in super-vaxxed UK seniors as double-vaxxed show negative efficacy against COVID death

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed...-against-covid-death

-rduckwor

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Hillary Clinton announced Tuesday that she tested positive for the coronavirus.
Strict quarantine. Maybe eight or ten years. Just to be safe.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30733 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
White House press secretary Jen Psaki has tested positive for Covid-19....For a SECOND Time, in FIVE Months!

Just 'break through' cases, nothing to see here...Don't forget to get your boosters! Roll Eyes
I'm certainly no doctor or medical professional, but it does seem quite odd the number of people who got Covid after being vaccinated, especially those who've gotten it multiple times. It's almost as if the more shots you take the weaker your immune system gets.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Canada data shows vaccinated have higher infection rates
New post on The Expose

The Government of Canada recently started to include the triple vaccinated in their weekly data on Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status. But unfortunately for those who have succumbed to three doses of a Covid-19 injection, that data shows they are over 5 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than the unvaccinated population.

More data, charts, graphs here:
https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03...5x-likely-die-covid/

-rduckwor

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Once again, another country checks in with facts that prove not only the lack of efficacy but outright harm the “vaccines” are doing. But in the US, the left gets away with bald faced lies that it is the other way around.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15626 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post