SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
So my employer released a mandatory vaccination survey which was supposed to be completed by Friday. I have not taken the survey. Results are tracked by a committee with special access to the results. I wrote this to my HR this morning.

I don't know the fallout that will follow but at least I will not go quietly...

I hope this e-mail finds you well and receptive. I have a feeling that I am not the only one to feel this way and that most people who feel the way that I do are afraid to speak up. The tone is set that we should not question any state or government actions in the name of “public health.” I do not want to write this e-mail but I feel that I’ve been backed into a corner and my hand has been forced.

Many people feel that if you disagree with the narrative or the CDC or the state mandates, you’re expected to shut your mouth and toe the line.

It is troubling to me that this survey was asked and tracked in the same system as our timecard and benefits, and that the results are permanently linked to an employee’s account. I feel that that was so wrong in so many ways. I could see, perhaps, having the survey on an external survey website that would only allow the amount of people to take the survey as there are at a certain campus. That would preserve anonymity, yet still give the employer an idea of how many persons are vaccinated at a certain site.

This topic is severely polarizing and political and it’s tearing the country apart (the world, actually, look at Australia). It’s dividing the populous into two camps and is setting the stage for ideological discrimination. I just want to do my job and be left alone. I also feel that asking vaccine status does not give a company an accurate idea of onsite contagion risk. From all the research I have done, you’re not asking the most important question of all.

You should be asking, anonymously, if people have been previously infected with COVID-19.

Covid survivors vs vaccinated:
If you’re going to be using data to determine return to work, I’d like to point out some possibly overlooked data.
Survivors of prior infection are the most protected group of people in the population, regardless of vaccine status. From the research I’ve conducted, infection rates amongst covid survivors is somewhere between 0.3% to 0.7%.
https://www.physiciansweekly.c...erience-reinfection/ (physiciansweekly.com)

Ah, but you might say “The CDC says that vaccination offers higher protection than previous covid-19 infection”
https://www.cdc.gov/media/rele...tion-protection.html

Their own article headline is misleading. In the very first paragraph of the article it states: “people who were previously infected with SAR-CoV-2 shows that unvaccinated individuals are more than twice as likely to be reinfected with COVID-19 than those who were fully vaccinated after initially contracting the virus”

They’re talking about people who got vaccinated after getting sick! The headline makes it sound like people who have not had covid but are vaccinated are better protected than people who have survived covid, but are not vaccinated. That is completely misleading and meant to make immune people question their immunity and still get “the poke.”

Given the data from the first article and the data from the CDC, If the CDC revised its headline to be clear and reflect what the article actually says, It would read: “unvaccinated covid survivors maintain 0.7% reinfection rate versus 0.35% reinfection rate with vaccinated covid survivors.”

If they would tell the truth, maybe people wouldn’t be so afraid. Given these facts, I see no logical reason for a covid survivor to be vaccinated.

Has anyone considered that in Israel, over 60% of the population are vaccinated with the Phizer vaccine, yet their daily infection rates per capita are twice that of the US. Israel’s findings also show that vaccinated individuals are 13x more likely to be infected that someone with the antibodies. https://www.israeltoday.co.il/...ovid-infection-rate/ (israeltoday.co.il)

The Delta Strain:
But what about the delta variant? Shouldn’t we get vaccinated against the delta variant? As far as I know, there has not been enough time to develop, test and release a delta variant strain vaccine. And the sad part is that nobody knows if they got the delta variant unless a sample is sent for genetic testing. So when people get swabbed, it won’t tell you what strain you have. I know this because my wife is a nurse and she swabs patients all day. She asked if there are delta variant tests, and there are none.

Vaccination Discrimination:
So in reading about the recent vaccine decree that will affect us all, I see that unvaccinated individuals will be required to be tested weekly. Has anyone bothered to ask why vaccinated should not be tested, but unvaccinated should? Vaccinated people can still get sick and they can still transmit the virus. The majority of people hospitalized in Israel for COVID are fully vaccinated Israelis. Unvaccinated people can still get sick and transmit the virus. Everything I’m reading says that the only thing the vaccine may do is help recover after infection.

When the time comes, and when you’re told what to do by the powers that be, will you go along with unequal treatment of employees based on their documented vaccinate status? I don’t think I would allow myself to get tested weekly unless everyone was required to get tested regardless of vaccination status. I think it’s a question you should prepare yourselves to answer.

I do not feel right participating in this non-anonymous survey.

I could write more, but I’m worn out on COVID research. Thank you so much for your time. You have always treated me very well, and for that I am grateful.

Thank you.

My wife and I are preparing ourselves for my job to be terminated at any time. And for those who don't remember, I survived COVID last April and even gave convalescent plazma at one point.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
^^Tony, bravo, well written. With your permission I would like to borrow some of the above should my company feel inclined to go along with this nonsense.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Tony: Thank you for standing up for truth. You are brave.
In order to change things we need more people like you.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
My wife and I are preparing ourselves for my job to be terminated at any time. And for those who don't remember, I survived COVID last April and even gave convalescent plazma at one point.

I’ll be praying for you guys. Incredibly saddening that this is where we’re at with this.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
^^Tony, bravo, well written. With your permission I would like to borrow some of the above should my company feel inclined to go along with this nonsense.

Anyone reading this has my permission to do so.

Thank you, my friends, for the kind words.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
My work has been pretty quiet over all of this.
We are already short on people as it is and the vast majority of us have not been jabbed and refuse to do so.

More than a couple are nearing retirement and have stated that they will do so early and are making plans.
If that happens I will be the only guy on the floor on Saturday.
The weekend shift used to have 14 guys on the floor, we are down to me and another guy now.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I never thought I would be listening to a leftist comedian for what's happening.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
my employer released a mandatory vaccination survey which was supposed to be completed by Friday.

I hope your employer is smarter than our school board which also took a survey as it related to mandatory masking.

72% of parents surveyed opposed it.
64% of staff surveyed opposed it.
4 out of 5 students opposed it.

School board voted in favor of mandatory masking.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
I never thought I would be listening to a leftist comedian for what's happening.

Joe Rogan did an interview with Dore. It's actually a pretty good conversation. It can be found on spotify. Or here:

https://open.spotify.com/episo...rRAiiRvX0l_J87A&nd=1

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
my employer released a mandatory vaccination survey which was supposed to be completed by Friday.

I hope your employer is smarter than our school board which also took a survey as it related to mandatory masking.

72% of parents surveyed opposed it.
64% of staff surveyed opposed it.
4 out of 5 students opposed it.

School board voted in favor of mandatory masking.

Fire them.

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I find myself wondering something that is a bit hard to articulate so please bear with me. The recent example of the total failure of the New Zealand government to protect its citizens due to any perceived racist beliefs led to an attack that was 100% avoidable.

I wonder just how involved US citizens and scientists were with the Wuhan lab? Is the inability to really focus on the source because there are those in the US who funded research that ultimately led to a pandemic? If there are ties there the backlash could be unfathomable.

Or is it the opposite? Take the example of New Zealand banning knives from stores. If you take the let no crisis go to waste idea and run with it. I can’t help but wonder how much of the coronavirus cluster is just a shrewd power grab by tyrants realizing it is a golden opportunity to shift blame from their own failure and grab power.

I love that Aussies are finally pushing back. There needs to be a whole hell of a lot more of that over there AND over here. The comments on Twitter resemble pro nazi mentality but I do not believe those people are in the majority. The people seldom realize just how much power they have unfortunately.

It really bothers me to see Americans arguing over vaccines and masks and not asking the more important question : how the fuck did something like this leak out and was it intentional? Why so little emphasis on answering this?

Why is there such a push for vaccines when their effectiveness is truly showing problems as more and more data becomes available?

Whether on purpose or not the virus has been the perfect excuse to grab power and flip the world on its head.

Have we more or less acted like a bio weapon leaked out and clearly inflated numbers for what is more or less a VERY nasty variant of the flu? What are your thoughts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why is there such a push for vaccines when their effectiveness is truly showing problems as more and more data becomes available?

Whether on purpose or not the virus has been the perfect excuse to grab power and flip the world on its head.

Citing Covid Data and Facts Is Not Propaganda

By Vasko Kohlmayer

It is simply not true that the vaccines will protect people against serious Covid or death.

Please read the piece I wrote recently titled “The Vaccines Do Not Stop Severe Covid or Death.” The article presents real-world data to show that this is the case.

Additionally, also consider this data analysis that I came across after the article’s publication. It shows that Covid deaths in England are rising and that more than 75 percent of them are among the vaccinated.

As you will see, most people who are seriously ill or dying in hospitals in heavily vaccinated countries such as Israel and Britain have been fully vaccinated.

If the vaccines protected their recipients from severe Covid, the picture would look completely different.

To present facts is not propaganda. Propaganda is to say things that run contrary to reality.

Do you still remember when they told us that the vaccines would end the pandemic? That was propaganda. Look at what is happening today. Breakthrough infections are widespread and some of the most vaccinated countries in the world also have the worst outbreaks of Covid. And most people who are seriously sick and dying in those countries have been vaccinated. This is a fact.

To say that the vaccines guarantee protection against death or serious illness is propaganda. Numbers do not lie.

Let me give you a real-life story about vaccine propaganda. We have a good friend from the Philippines who lost three relatives to Covid last month in her home country.

They were all males. Their ages were 48, 52 and 70.

The two younger ones had no medical issues, and they were in good physical condition. They were also both fully vaccinated (with Sinovac).

The 70-year-old man had diabetes and increased blood pressure. He was not vaccinated. His death – although very sad – was not wholly unexpected. Due to his age and health issues, he was at risk.

The deaths of the younger men, on the other hand, came as a shock. But here is the most startling thing: They both died very rapidly. They were dead within two days of displaying their first symptoms.

Healthy 50-year-old men generally do not die of Covid. And when they do, it usually takes some time. First, they develop flu-like symptoms which last a week or so and then breathing difficulties start. After that it still takes a number of days for the disease to take its grim toll.

When the families of these two men asked the doctors why their deaths were so rapid, the doctors told them it was due to the strength of the variant. But this was obviously not true, because other members of their families were also infected at the same time and none of them had any special difficulties. All of them got over their Covid infection within ten days by treating themselves with paracetamol and ginger tea.

No one in those families died except the two vaccinated men. There is every reason to believe, therefore, that the problem was not the virulence of the virus but the vaccine itself.

This seems also indicated by the course that the disease took in the 70-year-old. Its progression was similar to that which is seen in most other Covid victims. First, he was ill for some time at home and then he developed breathing difficulties. He was then taken to the hospital and there he died a week later.

One thing is clear: the immune system of those two healthy 50-year-olds put up virtually no struggle against the virus.

How could this be? This is not normal.

Their situation looks like a case of Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). ADE happens when vaccines make their recipients more prone to disease rather than protecting against it (here is one explanation of it). ADE was the main reason why previous attempts to formulate vaccines against the type of virus that causes Covid-19 had failed during trials in the past.

This time they rushed the vaccines without properly testing them, and now we may a very serious problem.

Some of the best scientists in the world have warned against this. One of them is Luc Montagnier, a virologist who won the Nobel Prize in 2008 for his work on HIV. He is thus one of the most distinguished authorities on the subject in the world.

This is from an article that describes what Montagnier said:

“Montagnier details that the mutation and strengthening of the virus occurs owing to the phenomenon known as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). ADE is a mechanism that increases the ability of a virus to enter cells and cause a worsening of the disease. ADE occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune response recognize and bind to a pathogen, but they are unable to prevent infection. Instead, these antibodies act as a ‘Trojan horse, allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response. “

Montagnier maintains that that the massive vaccinations programs that are being implemented in many countries across the world are an “unacceptable mistake” and that they are a “scientific error as well as a medical error.”

Professor Montagnier also thinks that it is the vaccines that encourage more variants and urges people not to get vaccinated.

Please remember that Professor Montagnier is not some idiot or an anti-vaxxer or some crazy conspiracy theorist. He is one of the most distinguished and prominent virologists on the planet.

Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier, however, is not the only world-class scientist who is saying this. Another is Dr Robert Malone who invented the mRNA delivery technology which is used in Pfizer and Moderna. Please check out Malone’s credentials here.

Malone is warning against the same phenomenon Montagnier speak about. You can watch him to speak about it here. He is urging for the vaccination campaign to be halted immediately until the vaccines and the data can be properly investigated.

This is from an article that reports on an interview Malone has given:

“Those who take the Covid-19 “vaccines” are MORE susceptible to the Delta Variant and have a HIGHER risk of severe disease or even death. This information comes from Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the very mRNA technology used to transmit both the Pfizer and Moderna injections.”

Here is the main thing: when you look at the data from the most vaccinated countries, they seem to show that what Montagnier and Malone (and a number of other scientists) are saying is correct.

You have probably not heard any of this. Do you wonder why? Because of propaganda and censorship. This kind of information is being actively suppressed by the scientists at the pharma companies in conjunction with the “official” government scientists and the mainstream media.

Please educate yourself on ADE as well as the side effects of these vaccines. Serious and deadly side effects are far more common than is reported.

According to the data released by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), between Dec. 14, 2020 and Aug. 20, 2021 there were more than six hundred thousand reports filed with VAERS of adverse reaction following the vaccines. These include 13,627 deaths and of 84,466 serious injuries. The real figures are likely much higher as the numbers reported to the VAERS database are generally understated by a factor of five.

One of the obvious indications of vaccine failure is the need for boosters. Why do we need boosters? The obvious reason is because the original injections do not work. If they worked and provided adequate protection against this disease, we would not really need any boosters. In Israel they are giving them out on a mass scale already. And guess what? They are planning on the next booster round in December. Some people in Israel will thus receive 4 Covid injections in less than a year.

From what I can determine based on the available data, these vaccines are neither effective nor safe.

Most importantly, some of the world’s most distinguished experts on the subject are saying the same thing and urging people not to take these injections. I believe these experts far more than I believe Joe Biden or the scientists who are on the payroll of Pfizer and Moderna.

I have presented facts in the best way I know. Make of it what you want.

All the best and keep well.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...ts-is-no-propaganda/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Project Veritas has something coming out tonight on the vaccines. "Bombshell!" It's their typical hype before the release.

I'm sure it'll be substantive to some degree as are most of PV's undercover work, but I doubt it'll change the course of anything as it is usually ignored by our leaders and the media. (Though they did get that antifa teacher exposed and ultimately shitcanned.) Still, I'm glad we have organizations like Project Veritas around.

SEPTEMBER 18, 2021
URGENT: Request From Project Veritas - Shocking COVID Vaccine Series Launch Imminent

Project Veritas will be launching a series of videos exposing government health agencies and pharmaceutical companies -- showing what they really think about the COVID vaccine.

We’ll start Monday, with a federal whistleblower who shot hidden camera footage -- and it gets more damming with each successive release.

You won’t want to miss this:

Play
James O’Keefe: “Why are you choosing to blow the whistle?”

Government Medical Insider: “I put my faith in God, not man.”

James O’Keefe: “Are you afraid they [government] are going to retaliate against you?”

Government Medical Insider: “I’m a federal employee. What other federal employees do you see coming out?”

James O’Keefe: “But you put your faith in God.”

Government Medical Insider: “Amen.”

On Monday night, when this story comes out, we will need EVERYONE in the Veritas Army to be ready for what may be the largest Big Tech censorship attack we have ever experienced.

The footage is so strong and revealing, we must be prepared to get banned from our platforms (ironically for quoting the federal government and pharmaceutical companies).

We have a plan in place to continue getting you the content, and that’s where we need the Veritas Army to step up like never before.

Distribution by proxy is the only solution to censorship. They can ban us, but they can’t ban millions pursuing the truth.

Click-to-Tweet, screen record, download, and share the clips far and wide if Big Tech makes a move to take down this crucial information.

You’ll also be able to download videos very easily through our Telegram channel.

This is way too important. We’re counting on you to get this information to as many people as you possibly can.

Content is King, and no one will stop the spread of TRUTH.

https://www.projectveritas.com...ccine-series-launch/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Bombshell!" It's their typical hype before the release.
Still, I'm glad we have organizations like Project Veritas around.

Yep. I love the reports, hate the hype.
But I guess they think they have to do it to try to get them seen by more people.

-rduckwor

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
I never thought I would be listening to a leftist comedian for what's happening.[Video]
IMO the most important aspect of that segment boils down to a single question which I have begun to pose to people I come in contact with....What's the difference between a vaccinated person and an unvaccinated person in terms of stopping the spread of Covid? And the answer is simple....Nothing. Both can be infected by Covid and both can shed Covid. So, being vaccinated, at least given the currently available data, does nothing to stem the spread of Covid. As such, government's current justification for mandating vaccination, to stem the spread of Covid, is completely fraudulent and dishonest. And since dead bodies are not stacking up on the sidewalks outside of hospitals around the country, it would also be totally fraudulent to attempt to mandate vaccination to prevent hospital overflow.

So we're right back to where we were some time ago. We're being lied to, and government is forcing vaccination is support of an agenda we are not fully aware of.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
If the cooperation/communication between Milley and China is true why should one not expect the same with Covid?

Chellim1, if vaccines are so great why is Israel seeing such a high rate of infection with their 80% vaccination rate? Why are those who have said boosters won’t be necessary now reversing track? Why is there a mandate now when Biden and others have said there was no need for such a thing? The double talk and hypocrisy doesn’t bother you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chellim1, if vaccines are so great why is Israel seeing such a high rate of infection with their 80% vaccination rate? Why are those who have said boosters won’t be necessary now reversing track? Why is there a mandate now when Biden and others have said there was no need for such a thing? The double talk and hypocrisy doesn’t bother you?

Why is this directed at me?
Of course the double talk and hypocrisy does bother me.

I have been pointing out the adverse effects on highly vaccinated Israel for a long time. I'm also helping several people who are fighting vaccine mandates with their employers.

-rduckwor

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Because you quoted me and I responded. Why be emotional over this? It is not personal. There is no need to be upset, that was not my intention at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Because you quoted me and I responded. Why be emotional over this? It is not personal. There is no need to be upset, that was not my intention at all.

I quoted you for emphasis and because I agree with you. What I posted after quoting you builds on and adds to your point.

-rduckwor

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
This isn’t the first time I’ve read into something wrong. I apologize for putting you on the spot Chellim1. That was never my intention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~