SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 ... 1207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Wife came down with COVID on Sunday and it hit me last night … I’m pretty miserable with body aches / headache / fatigue, but it could certainly be worse. Hoping these symptoms are the extent of it.

Looks like our 5 year old son is coming down with it now too. Daughter seems to be fine thus far. Should be an interesting week …

Posts: 5075 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Can't sue pharma. But hopefully there are criminal and civil grounds to pursue the doctor and/or hospital that determined Milo 'needed' the shot.

Nope. No accountability in any of this anywhere. The hospitals and doctors have the full backing of the government. As the article stated they won't even talk about the vaccine. To the doctors this is a real head scratcher. A true medical anomaly. We have no idea why this young boy is so sick.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8539 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have we finally jumped the covid shark?

"The result is practically unique to America, where vaccination rates are solid but booster rates are low: “A pandemic of the unboosted,” as Dr. Peter Hotez, an infectious-disease expert at Baylor College of Medicine, recently told the Financial Times."

Quote from this article, which is quoting an interview in Financial Times.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...t-to-them/ar-AATrPWz

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:

“A pandemic of the unboosted,” as Dr. Peter Hotez, an infectious-disease expert at Baylor College of Medicine, recently told the Financial Times."

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Not much of an expert if he is a proponent of the shot. Doesn’t reflect well on whatever school he represents. I’d love to see him justify his view based on data in front of not even experts but lay people. I bet lay people could find gaps in his data and “critical” thinking.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12752 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Israel is on their fourth shot and just had record setting covid cases.

Posts: 12732 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
What Happened To 'First, Do No Harm'?
By Steven Goldsmith, M.D.
https://www.americanthinker.co...irst_do_no_harm.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24171 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Cope, hope you guys are all good in a few days. Vaccinated or no? Isolating for the 5 days?

Edit, I see you both got the phizer jab back in April. Did you do boosters too? When and how many if so?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19229 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I’ve heard of people losing their smell and taste but not me. Everything is like an overpowering flavor explosion. Especially salty stuff. It’s like pouring 10 lbs of salt right on my tongue. Cheese is wildly tasteful. I’m having trouble eating because of it.

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
DHS Issues National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin
Release Date: February 7, 2022

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2022/...system-ntas-bulletin

Summary:
If you question the election or the vaccine mandates, you are a threat to the regime and we will call you a terrorist.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24171 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
After all the undocumented invaders this administration has not only let in by the hundreds of thousands, but actually encouraged to come invade us, it’s no wonder they have to issue terror alerts. They have flooded this country with people that want to do us harm sprinkled in among the women and children. In fact, you could probably consider Biden a lead terrorist at this point.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15617 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Cope, hope you guys are all good in a few days. Vaccinated or no? Isolating for the 5 days?

Edit, I see you both got the phizer jab back in April. Did you do boosters too? When and how many if so?

Thanks.

My wife and I are double vaccinated — no boosters. Kids are unvaccinated.

Posts: 5075 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Everybody at my workplace, the latest one myself over the weekend, caught something. Splitting headache, body aches, a general feeling of tiredness, momentary vertigo, but no congestion or even a runny nose, although my voice got a little hoarse. Still good appetite and sense of taste. About two years ago I had the same symptoms. No idea if either were actual COVID or not. I don't want to be another "case."

Posts: 27992 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pfizer Quietly Adds Language Warning That 'Unfavorable Pre-Clinical, Clinical Or Safety Data' May Impact Business

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...l-or-safety-data-may

Two weeks ago, the FDA begged a Texas judge to delay production on the first monthly batch of 55,000 pages of Covid-19 vaccine data submitted to the agency by Pfizer. Originally, the agency was set to produce just 500 pages-per-month.

Now, Pfizer - which just forecast $54 billion in Covid-related sales in 2022, appears to be anticipating some bad news, as evidenced by several redline changes in their Q4 earnings releases.

As Rubicon Capital's Kelly Brown notes on Twitter, the changes center around disclosures of unfavorable safety data.

For example, in Q4 they added: "or further information regarding the quality of pre-clinical, clinical or safety data, including by audit or inspection."

The company also notes that Covid-19 may "diminish in severity or prevalence, or disappear entirely."

More at link

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The money laundering scheme with our tax dollars is losing traction. The more truth about these snake oil “vaccines” that comes out, the better for all of us, including the fools to the left that shrieked at us for refusing to get it, wear their stupid, nearly useless masks, or somehow carry the “plague” to them despite the “vaccines inability to do what they claimed it would do.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15617 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
US CDC Adds Israel, Japan to List of Countries With ‘Very High’ COVID-19 Risk

https://www.theepochtimes.com/..._campaign=2022-02-09

“Even if you are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines, you may still be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19,” the CDC says, recommending that anyone 2 years or older wear a mask while in indoor public spaces.

Some of the countries designated as “very high” risk, such as Israel, are among the most vaccinated in the world.

More at link

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^

“Avoid travel to these destinations. If you must travel to these destinations, make sure you are fully vaccinated before travel,” the agency says on its website.

Make sure you get vaccinated to protect yourself from the vaccinated... I'm having trouble with the logic on this. Confused

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20839 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
question to Stacy Abrams: “So, do you think it’s time to lift these mask requirements in schools? Would you lift them if you were governor of Georgia?”

Abrams: "Unfortunately in Georgia, we’re not at a place where that conversation is ready."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

looks like "some" of us are ready

Posts: 19603 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Make sure you get vaccinated to protect yourself from the vaccinated... I'm having trouble with the logic on this. Confused

Yep. You are not the only remaining person with problems with this. I'm glad we have Sigforum where we can connect with other sane people!

“Even if you are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines, you may still be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19,” the CDC says.

Of course, if it doesn't work it's the fault of those who didn't take it.

-rduckwor

Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I’ve heard of people losing their smell and taste but not me. Everything is like an overpowering flavor explosion. Especially salty stuff. It’s like pouring 10 lbs of salt right on my tongue. Cheese is wildly tasteful. I’m having trouble eating because of it.

Dear god I'm the opposite. I'm still suffering with weird smells and my brain not being able to identify smells. Anything my brain doesn't remember it gives it this one burnt herbal smell. That includes poop & coffee. So essentially coffee smells like a big cup of crap to me now.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8857 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post