SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 1204
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
That same lesson needs to be extended to interpretation of the VAERS information to differentiate death DUE TO VACCINE and death WITH VACCINE.

Yeah... but how?
If someone is healthy and takes the shot, and dies shortly thereafter, how are you going to prove that it was the vaccine that killed them?
They don't do many autopsies on these.
VAERS is a reporting system, not proof of causation. The alternative is no reporting of adverse events at all.

quote:
The only reason one should need to decline is "I'd prefer not to".

Yeah... but how do we get the busy-bodies to just leave us alone?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23931 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Yeah... but how do we get the busy-bodies to just leave us alone?
How did we do it in high school? I believe it was dual phased. First phase was a stern warning to go away, followed shortly in phase two with an overhand right (or left if you're wrong handed) in the mouth if they refused to listen to the warning in phase one. Even the dumbest in the crowd got the message with this approach.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Posted my Chellim1,
quote:
“They are essentially being asked to make a decision between their commitments to the lordship of Christ and their careers as Navy SEALs,” he continued. “Our country should be very concerned about what this would do to military readiness. Losing hundreds of Navy SEALs because of their legitimate and sincerely held Christian beliefs could be devastating to us as a nation.”

What an easy decision to make and awful position to put someone in. Christ comes before any nation. This should be obvious.

Thank you for posting that article chellim1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21056 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Sadly, I think this plays right into the hands of people who are seeking to destroy this country from within.

quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Posted my Chellim1,
quote:
“They are essentially being asked to make a decision between their commitments to the lordship of Christ and their careers as Navy SEALs,” he continued. “Our country should be very concerned about what this would do to military readiness. Losing hundreds of Navy SEALs because of their legitimate and sincerely held Christian beliefs could be devastating to us as a nation.”

What an easy decision to make and awful position to put someone in. Christ comes before any nation. This should be obvious.

Thank you for posting that article chellim1.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Those who seek to destroy this country have no idea of the amount of destruction they will bring upon themselves.

On a completely different subject, those Aussie cops look like they are ready to invade poland. Why didn’t they spring for the black masks to complete the ensemble?? Makes no sense

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21056 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I'd imagine hundreds of NAVY Seals is NOT the best group to pick a fight with and force out of a job...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8773 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
I'd imagine hundreds of NAVY Seals is NOT the best group to pick a fight with and force out of a job...
I guess if gutting the US military of its ability to inflict extreme damage on an enemy is your goal, destroying the SEALS and groups like them would be high on your list. This BS has gone way beyond absurd at this point.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Project Veritas interviewing US Government Health workers. God Bless Smile

https://twitter.com/i/status/1440121780342042626

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3053 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
What is the significance of the bright green on the rifle, and the orange magazines, in the last photo (above)? Less lethal?

Yeah, color coded for the less lethal, visible at a glance by command and fellow officers ... pepper ball gun here; a tear gas launcher deployed (not pictured).

Next time, police won't play so nice ...

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Thanks Joe!

Hospital workers who were Hero’s last year are Zero’s this year.

One of Charlottes largest hospital providers has suspended 375 workers without pay.
5 Days to get the Jab or lose your job.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
How can ANYTHING demanded under these terms NOT be defined as "DURESS"???

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11048 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
My company answered my email:

Hi Tony,

I have been thinking about how to respond to your very well written email. I fully agree with you that this topic is severely polarizing and political and it’s tearing the country apart. I have been in several locations and situations where they separated the seating of participants into the Vaccinated and the Unvaccinated. This was very unsettling. I also looked at your research regarding those who have already developed some immunity through having Covid. I don’t know why the CDC is not accepting that as sufficient. In Israel it does qualify currently in order to get their special Green Pass.

I also knew the entering of vaccination data into (company pay system) would cause concern. Originally we planned to keep this data totally separate but after hearing discussion from our legal teams and other HR professionals, we were pretty sure that some type of mandate was coming. We were very shocked that Pres Biden announced his directive so soon. At this time (company redacted) will not have any choice in the matter. Since we have more than 100 employees we will be required to have all of our employees vaccinated or incur significant fines. Currently there is some provision for weekly testing for those that are not vaccinated but (company redacted) may be prohibited from using this option since we do have government contracts. We are waiting for more details to come out before we communicate further.

From the documentation that I have seen regarding the Federal requirement, I also do not see any acknowledgement or provision for those who have had Covid to bi-pass the vaccination, unfortunately. First of all, I want to let you know you are a very valued employee and I truly appreciate you and your valid input. I am just not sure we will have any other options.

The survey is required by (company redacted). How you elect to respond at this time is your choice. For now you can say you do not want to disclose but very soon we may be required to come back and ask again.

Sorry.

Regards,

XXX

I’ve known this HR lady for 14 years and she’s a very kind hearted person. We’ve always gotten along.

I know her hands are tied.

My response will be something like this:

I’ve worked for this company for 14 years and survived countless layoffs. I truly enjoy my job here. If this is how I go, then so be it. Do what you must when the time comes. I will not resign, but terminate me if you must. I never thought the government would force me out of my job.

This is what tyranny and coercion looks like. It will continue until good people and companies stand against it.

Might rewrite that a little. I’ll chew on it for a bit.

Looks like it’s time to go gunsmith full time.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5369 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:

Eff. Frown

Posts: 11349 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Tony,

I know well how it feels to work hard and commit yourself with full loyalty and then realizing that those you have entrusted with your well-being, in exchange betray you, and worse.

My best to you and your family.
You guys packed your own chutes. You will survive. Y'all are an effective team.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43801 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

Originally we planned to keep this data totally separate but after hearing discussion from our legal teams and other HR professionals, we were pretty sure that some type of mandate was coming.
When HR is driving company decisions on a global level, your company is doomed. And by the way, there is no such thing as a HR 'professional'.
quote:
At this time (company redacted) will not have any choice in the matter.
What a load of BS. Of course they have another choice. They simply 'choose' cowardice and knuckling under to tyranny because doing the right thing is simply too hard for them.

So sorry for your situation. At one time in the history of this country, large corporations were guided by great men of courage and vision who would have never allowed this sort of BS for a moment in their companies. Now for the most part, companies are managed by trembling bean counters and morons.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Of course your company has a choice. Every single company in this country has a choice. What utter COWARDICE!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Anyone know my options for religious exemptions?

Thanks for the support, my friends.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5369 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tony.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n...ent&utm_campaign=usa

Posts: 12562 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tony.

My daughter just went through this. Her employer rejected the medical excemption because my daughter wouldn't sign a medical release.

My daughter called the local Catholic priest, who is against vaccine, masks and biden. The priest said no problem he has religious excemption letter already written and make an appointment. My daughter went to church a couple days later and no more letters. The priest said the archdiocese ordered him and other priests to stop giving out excemption letters.

After calling a dozen churches my daughter found a couple churches more than happy to help. Some would only help current members.
A couple non-denominational churches and a Baptist church had pre-written excemption letters.

My daughters employer accepted it, but she is banned from the breakroom/lunchroom. And she has to get a covid test every week.

I have a copy of a religious letter that a family friend used at a hospital where they work. It's not signed by a spiritual leader though. My daughters employer wanted a signed letter.
But the hospital only needed a letter.

I can email you a copy if you want, its kinda long to post.

Posts: 1539 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
This is a copy of a religious excemption letter.
Fwd: Religious exemption letter

Subject: Religious exemption letter

Dear Employer,
Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, individuals have the right to be free from discrimination on the basis of religion. As part of their religious beliefs, many individuals object to vaccines. Employers are required to accommodate religious observances and practices unless doing so imposes an undue hardship on the business.
As a practicing Christian taking the vaccine goes against my religious beliefs for multiple reasons. The first reason is that the vaccine was developed from aborted fetal cell lines. It is well known that many born-again Christians and Catholics are against abortion.
The Bible states:
Exodus 20:13 “You shall not murder.
Psalm 139:13-16 “13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”
Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
Proverbs 6:16-17 “16 There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: 17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood”
Job 31:15 “15 Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers?”
I believe in the Bible and that God forms babies in the womb. God has a plan and a purpose for their lives. Aborting a baby in the womb is murder. It is taking away another human’s life and is a sin. Taking the vaccine which was created from tests on aborted fetal cell lines goes against my religion as it is the product of abortion which is a sin.
In addition, my second reason has to do with free will. The Bible says that man has free will. We have the right to decide what medication and vaccinations that we can take.
The Bible says:
Genesis 1:26 “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”
Genesis 3:22 “And the Lord God said, “Now that the man has become like one of us, knowing good and bad, what if he should stretch out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever!”
These verses explain that humans are made in the image of God and are given the same mental capacities as our creator. Therefore I am granted free will to think for myself and make my own decisions in this world. In Genesis 3:22 it is explaining how I have the consciousness to choose what is good and bad. With my conscious mind, I have the right to exercise my free will that was granted to me by God.
That being said, I am using my free will to reject the vaccine. I have numerous concerns about the vaccine. One important concern is that there is no research on the long-term effects of the vaccine. I have met many people who have gotten sick with Covid after taking the vaccine which makes me doubt its effectiveness. In addition, there is very little research done on how the vaccine affects fertility.
The Bible says:
Genesis 1:28 “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea,”
I do not want to partake in any vaccine that could jeopardize my ability to reproduce and have babies which is something God has called me to do.
In Matthew 9:22 “Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well.”
I have faith in the body that God gave me to fight Covid. I have never taken flu shots and never gotten sick. In addition, Covid has a 99% survival rate. I believe that taking the vaccine would be an expression of my lack of faith in my God-given immune system.
I would like to help keep the work environment safe which is why I am willing to wear my mask when asked to, vaccinated members of the community do not have to worry about my health status. If there is the option to work remotely I would also be willing to work from home. I think this would be a win-win solution.
I believe that this would be the best solution to protect my religious freedom and keep my fellow employees safe.
Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and considering my religious exemption request.
Sincerely,

Posts: 1539 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post