SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I just found this, not sure if it has been posted already. You can search to see reported deaths and side affects from vaccines. https://vaers.hhs.gov

Posts: 4222 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont know how it is anywhere else, but here in the Yoop there is a constant bombardment of TV ads from the state, Feds and other entities touting the Vax. Over and over again. Endlessly.
Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16381 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I've seen a few of these on what little over the air broadcasting that I record. We usually skip commercials, but we do it 28 seconds at a time so we can see bits of them. Occasionally we will let them run while we get up to get a snack or visit the bathroom, and I have seen the .gov ones that we all paid for.

Posts: 7393 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fauci One Year Ago: ‘You Cannot Force Someone to Take a Vaccine’

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...e-to-take-a-vaccine/

Dr. Anthony Fauci, White House chief medical adviser, dismissed concerns over vaccine mandates one year ago, explicitly stating that one “cannot force someone to take a vaccine.”

“I don’t think you’ll ever see a mandating of vaccine, particularly for the general public,” Fauci said during a Healthline townhall in August 2020.

“If someone refuses the vaccine in the general public, then there’s nothing you can do about that,” he said at the time. “You cannot force someone to take a vaccine”:

Like he has on other issues, such as the use of masks, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director has since evolved, altering his position on vaccine mandates and explicitly expressing support for local vaccine mandates.

“I respect people’s freedom, but when you’re talking about a public health crisis, that we’ve been going through now for well over a year and a half, the time is come, enough is enough,” Fauci said last month. “We’ve just got to get people vaccinated.”

“There comes a time when you’re dealing with a public health crisis, that could involve you, your family, and everyone else that something supersedes that need to do exactly what you want to do,” Fauci continued.

During an August appearance on CBS News’s Face the Nation, Fauci said Americans needed to “put aside all of these issues of concern about liberties and personal liberties, and realize we have a common enemy, and that common enemy is the virus.”

The flashback comes as President Biden mandates vaccines for massive sectors of the economy, imposing vaccine requirements on federal workers, federal contractors, certain healthcare workers, and businesses that have over 100 employees.

Posts: 13075 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Death Zone: Australia

If the ratings are good (what else can they do but sit and watch TV?) the series can be expanded.

Death Zone: New York

Death Zone: L.A.

We can have a Death Zone: CDC Christmas special.

John Carpenter made for movie story line.
And Kurt Russell would sign on as Snake, one more time.

We love our beer.
And with some disbelief, hear and read that in NSW at least this rule:

... six beers or premixed drinks, one bottle of wine, or one 375ml bottle of spirits.

For those in the NSW Haalth lockdown apartments, any excess alcohol is reportedly being confiscated until lockdown rules are lifted.

Care packages are searched. Food and mail searched.

NSW public health orders don’t include alcohol restrictions, making it unclear what power they are asserting by limiting alcohol deliveries to individuals in isolation.

And ...
Residents of the apartment in lockdown have been informed that they can speak with a clinician if they feel they need more than the allowed limit.

And now, many, in all the states and territories, are more aware of the sly and shifty politics, that is now infused into lockdown, decisions, and health directives.

While I still don't hear the sound of pitchforks being sharpened, or torches being dipped into vats of bubbling hot oil, a lot are getting tired of lockdowns. That don't work. And the over reaching political pettiness.

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
For those in the NSW Haalth lockdown apartments, any excess alcohol is reportedly being confiscated until lockdown rules are lifted.

Care packages are searched. Food and mail searched.
Gestapo

Posts: 109053 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:

While I still don't hear the sound of pitchforks being sharpened, or torches being dipped into vats of bubbling hot oil, a lot are getting tired of lockdowns. That don't work. And the over reaching political pettiness.

</chris>

I’ve been seeing you saying that for quite some time now, that people are “getting tired” or “getting fed up” there in your native Australia but what are people actually doing about it?

To be honest, I’m a little astonished at how much you all seem to be taking. Is anyone fighting back? Or is it all being squashed right away?

It’s just breathtaking to me to see your country basically become East Germany in little over one year. Frown

Posts: 34542 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StoneCold:
I tried the powder thing and no difference.

I will try to post a video in the next few days.
Where's that video of the magnet sticking to the injection sites of you and your wife?

It's been 10 days. In your profile, you list yourself as a network administrator. Shooting and uploading a brief video should be a piece of cake for you. Why haven't we seen it? You brought this to us, and now, we'd like to see the evidence, please.

Posts: 109053 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

It’s just breathtaking to me to see your country basically become East Germany in little over one year. Frown

Well, it's not the entire country.

What you read courtesy of the Murdoch owned MSM click bait, is essentially the political spat between 3 states - Victoria, NSW and Queensland.

Liberals - retail politicians who sell off Australian assets; and Labor, the man in the street. The Labor party was started by a Union man.

Vic - Labor
NSW - Liberal
Qld - Labor

And the Prime Minster Morrison - Liberal; who has a residence in NSW.

And it's largely the CBD areas affected, where the majority of the voting population lives.

Aussies are complacent, yes.

Really better suited, more a sit down, one day, a whisky and cigars conversation.

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
First I saw this:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
I tried the powder thing and no difference.

I will try to post a video in the next few days.

Where's that video of the magnet sticking to the injection sites of you and your wife?

It's been 10 days.

"Say what?" I thought to myself. Went looking. (Thanks for mentioning the ten days, boss!)

Found this:
quote:
I had the Moderna and the wife had the J&J and the weird thing is a magnet will stick to the injection site.

Uh huh.

quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I have been told that this only happens with the Pfizer jab - there is a mercury element in the delivery that is different from what Moderna and J&J are using.

Mercury is non-ferrous.

I see StoneCold hasn't been back since that last claim. Maybe the ferrous material with which they injected him and his wife got him and now his forum nick is literally true?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Really better suited, more a sit down, one day, a whisky and cigars conversation.

I have no cigar, I have no whisky, and I’m not sitting down. But I offer motivation.

I keep that song from Australia close to my heart. You know the one. “Waltzing Matilda”.

Some history:

With the Division relieved at Guadalcanal and sent to Australia for rest and rehabilitation, the band again resumed its duties in the realm of music. Playing concerts at Melbourne, Sidney, and other principal cities of Australia, the band was met with enthusiastic acclaim and was soon unofficially adopted as "Australia's Own." The song Waltzing Matilda, an Australian icon, was then adopted as the official song of the 1st Marine Division. With the surrender of Japan and war's end, the band returned to the United States.

The First Mar Div is my alma mata and that song from Australia has been played at every ceremony I have ever attended. It is ingrained in my memory. When I croak off that song will be played at my funeral.

It speaks to me about the futility of war. But it also speaks to me about the nature of the Australian fighting man. It speaks to me of the iron will of the Australian people. We had an Aussie attached to our tank company in AFG. He was a rock.

When I think of Australia I think of him, I think of that song, and I know how proud I am to have known both. I'd go to war with an Aussie again any day and twice on Sunday.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Imagine if LA, NYC & Chicago were able to dictate policy to the rest of the USA, that is an overly simplified version of Australia’s problem. Maybe the government overplays its hand and the Aussies eventually get tired of it. Wishful thinking sure but this is something I would love to see happen. To think Australia doesn’t have people who value freedom, self defense and love firearms would be ignorant.

Someone here once said Aussies are a lot like Americans except cranked up to 11 and with little filter on their mouth. This is quite true for a few of the Aussies I met over there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:...
It's been 10 days. In your profile, you list yourself as a network administrator. Shooting and uploading a brief video should be a piece of cake for you. Why haven't we seen it? You brought this to us, and now, we'd like to see the evidence, please.

Mr. Magneto done wiped all the network hard drives by simply walking through the server farm.

I'm sure he's busy restoring server images.

Might be a day or two before he gets that video uploaded...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44461 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
When I think of Australia I think of him, I think of that song, and I know how proud I am to have known both. I'd go to war with an Aussie again any day and twice on Sunday.

... maybe not the same sentimentality, but the Liam Clancy song link is special for me too.
Pass the ammo.

Kerry Packer

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Vaccines Do Not Stop Severe Covid or Death

By Vasko Kohlmayer

In the last couple of months, we have witnessed a complete failure of the vaccines to curb the spread of Covid-19. In fact, rather than diminishing the incidence of this disease, the injections seem to facilitate it. To wit, several countries with very high vaccination rates – such as Israel, Great Britain and Seychelles, for instance – are also posting some of the highest infection rates.

Consider this headline from CNBC from May of this year: The Seychelles is the most vaccinated nation on Earth. But Covid has surged.

Israel stands today as perhaps the most flagrant example of this. One of the most vaccinated countries in the world, it is now reporting the highest Covid transmission rate on the planet. What’s more, Israel leads this undesirable statistic by an astonishingly wide margin. Consider this shocking piece of information from Mail Online:

“Stats compiled by Oxford University-backed research team Our World in Data shows there were a record 1,892 Covid cases per million people in Israel on Wednesday — nearly 0.2 per cent of the entire population in a single day. That was significantly higher than second worst-hit Mongolia, where the rate was 1,119 per million”

This should open people’s eyes to the lie we have been told about the effectiveness of the vaccines. If you recall, it was initially claimed that the vaccines were 92 to 96 percent effective against Covid-19 and that these vaccines were the way to freedom and to the end of the pandemic.

This is, for example, how these numbers were reported in a piece on Yahoo Finance in November of last year: “Pfizer’s vaccine is 95% effective in preventing COVID-19, while Moderna Inc said its vaccine has the same efficacy.”

The initial claims of vaccine effectiveness, however, were based on deliberate manipulation of trial data whereby vaccine manufactures reported relative reduction of risk as opposed to absolute reduction of risk that would be achieved by their products. This scientific paper explains the issue. Since you may not have the time or patience to wade through the formulas and technical jargon, we would draw your attention to a revealing chart presented by the authors.

Please notice the vast difference in relative and absolute risk reduction for Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. While the manufacturers kept talking about the 95.1 and 94.1 figures, which, indeed, sounded very impressive, the absolute risk reduction was actually only 0.7% and 1.1% respectively. The later set of figures were hardly ever mentioned in mainstream reporting on the subject.

The real-world data that is now available to us has glaringly exposed the falseness of the manufacturers’ original claims. Unwilling to accept responsibility for this debacle, the vaccinators have predictably shifted their narrative. Now they are telling us that even though their vaccines will not protect us against infection, they are still very effective in protecting against serious illness and death.

This has, in fact, become the new mantra of the Covid establishment. This mantra is repeated in every single mainstream news report – whether in print or TV – which discusses the obvious failure of the vaccines to halt the spread of Covid infection.

“If you are vaccinated,” they say to us, “you may still get infected, but you will not get seriously ill or die because the vaccines are still effective against that.”

The assertion that the vaccines protect against heavy Covid and death, however, is another bald lie that is easily refuted by real-world data. This claim is based on the same fraudulent methodology that was used to back the first false claims of vaccine effectiveness.

You can easily see the truth if you look at the actual numbers collected from the ground. If you do, you will quickly learn that most cases of serious Covid and death in nations with advanced vaccination programs occur among the vaccinated.

Consider the following selection of reports and news items:

According to Becker’s Hospital Review, as of August 15, nearly 60 percent of people hospitalized for Covid in Israel were fully vaccinated.

According to Dr. Kobi Haviv, who is medical director at Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem, 95 percent of severe covid cases at his hospital are fully vaccinated.

According to a report from the Jerusalem Post, the overwhelming majority of those who died of Covid in Israel in the first half of July – fifteen out of twenty people – were fully vaccinated persons.

According to a recent report by the UK government agency Public Health England those who received a COVID-19 vaccine are more than three times more likely to die from the Delta variant than unvaccinated people.

According to a piece that ran in the Vision Times in early July, death and hospitalization rates in the UK are higher for the vaccinated than for the unvaccinated. This is what we learn:

“The death rate for fully vaccinated individuals was 0.636 percent, which was 6.6 times higher than the unvaccinated death rate of 0.0957 percent… Fully vaccinated individuals were also found to be more prone to hospitalization than their unvaccinated counterparts. Out of the 4,087 fully vaccinated people, 2.05 percent (84 people) ended up in a hospital. Among the 35,521 unvaccinated people, only 1.48 percent (527 people) were hospitalized.”

According to a July report from Medical Xpress, “More vaccinated than unvaccinated Britons are now dying from the coronavirus.”

According to another British report “most Covid deaths occur in fully vaccinated people.” Here is the data they refer to:

“From February 1 through August 2, Britain recorded 742 deaths from the delta variant. Of these, 402 were fully vaccinated while 79 had received just one shot. The remaining 253 cases were unvaccinated.”

The report also notes the following: “In Israel and the US state of Vermont too, a majority of new hospitalizations were fully vaccinated.”

In a recent posting, Alex Berenson, a former New York Times journalist (now cancelled), presented a chart drawn from UK government data that shows a rising numbers of Covid deaths even as the country’s massive vaccination drive covered nearly 90 percent of adult population. Please keep in mind that most of those deaths are among the fully vaccinated. “Something is very, very wrong,” observes Berenson aptly.

So much for the dishonest claims that the vaccines will protect against developing heavy Covid and dying.

The figures gathered from the ground show a completely different story. Anyone who says otherwise is deceiving you. Unfortunately, these days this lie is embedded in nearly every mainstream media story or report on the vaccines.

The evidence of real-world numbers clearly shows that the vaccines do not stop severe covid or death. Those who claim otherwise are not telling the truth. Such people are either ignorant of the facts or are deliberately lying.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...vere-covid-or-death/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
The Vaccines Do Not Stop Severe Covid or Death

Well, that seems to backup the text a shipmate of mine just sent me two days ago. He lives in New Hampshire by the way.

"90% of COVID19 patients in our local hospital are vaccinated. There are not many but that is the percentage. We have a nurse friend that works in the ICU. Its a lie, most of the patients are vaccinated in the USA."

That's his take and experience in any case.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30905 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
England Drops Vaccine Passport Plan

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...vi0btlieP5uUHpHYjQdg

The plan to mandate CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus vaccine passports for nightclubs and crowded events in England will not go ahead, UK Health Secretary Sajid Javid said on Sunday.

It comes after British lawmakers across the political spectrum voiced strong opposition to the plans this week.

Speaking on the BBC’s “The Andrew Marr Show” on Sunday, the health secretary said he “never liked the idea” of forcing people to show their papers in everyday activities, but the government was right to look at the evidence.

“What I can say is that we’ve looked at it properly and whilst we should keep it in reserve as a potential option, I’m pleased to say that we will not be going ahead with plans for vaccine passports,” Javid said.

The health secretary added that the government shouldn’t be doing things for the sake of it or because others are doing them.

“So many countries, at the time they implemented it, was to try and boost their vaccination rates and you can understand why they might have done that,” he said.

Javid said that England has so far been “very successful” with its vaccination rates, with 55 percent of 16- to 17- year-olds having had their first doses only a month after the jabs were offered to this age group.

Shortly before his announcement on the BBC, the health secretary said the government hadn’t made a final decision on domestic vaccine passport in a separate interview with Sky News. He also said that he wants to get rid of PCR tests for international travel “as soon as [he] possibly can.”

Also on Sunday, the UK government said Prime Minister Boris Johnson is expected to repeal some powers from the Coronavirus Act, so that the government will no longer have the powers to shut down the economy, apply restrictions to events and gatherings, disrupt education, extend time limits for urgent warrants, or detain infectious people.

A number of European countries have introduced CCP virus status passports for settings including large events and restaurants.

The Scottish Parliament voted 68 votes to 55 on Thursday to support the implementation of CCP virus vaccine passports in Scotland’s nightclubs and other crowded venues.

A negative test for COVID-19 will not be accepted at this stage. The Scottish government said it was to boost vaccine uptake and to prevent limited PCR lab capacity from being overwhelmed by clubbers. The now-scrapped vaccine passport plan for England also wouldn’t have accepted negative test results.

According to official figures, CCP virus vaccination take-up rates across the UK’s four nations have been broadly similar.

As of Sept. 9, nearly 90 percent of the UK population aged over 16 have received the first dose of a CCP virus vaccine, and over 80 percent have received both doses, the government said.

Posts: 13075 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

That’s not what is going on in my area. Over the past 60 days, 100 percent of people placed on a vent are unvaccinated. 100 percent that have died have (directly due to COVID, not of car wrecks, gunshot wound “COVID type” deaths) have been unvaccinated.

Yes, vaccinated people have made the hospital. Over half for dehydration.

Take all this “I have a buddy stuff” with a grain of salt, due to that’s all it’s worth.

We all should make a choice based upon what the individuals doctors say.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37174 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Take all this “I have a buddy stuff” with a grain of salt, due to that’s all it’s worth.

At this point, that’s still worth more than whatever "official" stats these hospitals or governments are putting out there. Triple the worth I'll even say. And that's not on me. Blame these charlatans. I will never trust what these entities shill out to us ever again after these past two years. Not ever again.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30905 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

That’s not what is going on in my area. Over the past 60 days, 100 percent of people placed on a vent are unvaccinated. 100 percent that have died have (directly due to COVID, not of car wrecks, gunshot wound “COVID type” deaths) have been unvaccinated.

Yes, vaccinated people have made the hospital. Over half for dehydration.

We all should make a choice based upon what the individuals doctors say.

jljones- The 'statistics' you're quoting are no more valid than what Balze posted. It's all hearsay...

That said, Balze is right and I'm in agreement with him....I'll NEVER Trust ANYTHING they say EVER Again!

Unfortunately, this is where we are...

ETA - jljones, please know I'm not trying to be confrontational with you. I VERY Much respect you, and your opinion. You don't indicate where your information comes from, and therefore I cannot assess it's validity....Care to share?

Balze is providing info that comes second hand from a Nurse in NH. Of course we have no idea of that individuals credentials or any info re: their area of expertise and/or practice either.

That's why I say that it's all heresay, unless we can validate the data. From the top down for the last 18 months, there's been nothing but a significant lack of transparency, to include withholding/censoring of virtually ANY info contrary to the 'preferred narrative' and outright proven lies/propaganda spread by all 'the experts' running this plandemic!

I'll say it again....I'll NEVER Trust ANYTHING they say EVER Again! And I'm NOT Alone in this sentiment!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhracecraft,

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post