SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
has anyone done a matrix of the known side effects of the three flu shots

I've been trying to get current information on J&J and most search engines seem to be squelching out and current info after late June

I don't have what you are looking for but can provide first hand anecdotal information on the J&J shot. I had zero side effects (got the shot in April) - a slight soreness at the injection site like someone had punched my arm for 2 or 3 days and that was it.

Wife got the J&J on Wed morning (2 days ago). Nothing that day or night, headache and tiredness yesterday into the evening, and back to feeling pretty normal today.

She read up a lot on the studies and they seemed to indicate the the J&J was better against the Delta variant.

Thanks Bama - I am being forced into taking the shot - and I'm not happy about it - will probably delay until early November but thats good information

getting harder and harder to make any type of informed decision

Posts: 53788 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The power to overcome this shIt lies in the sovereign states. Know your constitution. Your governor has more power than a freakin’ president. States can simply tell the Feds to fuCk off, harness it, use it!

This young lady will help you with the reasoning and the process to take back control of your LOCAL government.
She has put out a vid on how to be Non-Compliant! We are not into civil disobedience, we are not the ones being disobedient! We don’t have to be obedient to unconstitutional ordinances. We will simply Not-Comply! Her vid
“Non-Compliant” will help you immeasurably in taking steps to accomplish this. Pls view and share far and wide.
She’s local to me and I’ve followed her for years. Nationally known and respected, a great teacher.

https://libertyfirstsociety.com/noncompliantmovie/

Posts: 828 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I've been trying to get current information on J&J and most search engines seem to be squelching out and current info after late June

I don't have what you are looking for but can provide first hand anecdotal information on the J&J shot. I had zero side effects (got the shot in April) - a slight soreness at the injection site like someone had punched my arm for 2 or 3 days and that was it.

Wife got the J&J on Wed morning (2 days ago). Nothing that day or night, headache and tiredness yesterday into the evening, and back to feeling pretty normal today.

She read up a lot on the studies and they seemed to indicate the the J&J was better against the Delta variant.

Thanks Bama - I am being forced into taking the shot - and I'm not happy about it - will probably delay until early November but thats good information

getting harder and harder to make any type of informed decision
You need to go a bit further with this. The symptoms you might see shortly after getting the poke is only one aspect. Don't forget, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are gene therapy which is very different than traditional vaccines. Could these drugs potentially screw with your immune system long term? I think its possible, but there's no data to prove this going either direction. No one practicing honesty can say these vaccines are safe, because no one knows at this point.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

And don’t you worry about the FACT that (from Treehouse) -

Moderna and Pfizer Intentionally Lost The Clinical Trial Control Group Testing Vaccine Efficacy and Safety

Posts: 3578 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I can’t give you any official stats, but I’ll give you personal history. Wife and I both got the J&J shot on July 24. Neither of us have experienced any side effects, to include a sore arm. Neither of us wanted to go through a second round of shots after 3 or 4 weeks with the other 2 versions.

We waited to see how things were going with others instead of being in the initial “lab rat” study. We are both retired, so that decision pressure was not a factor. As to any booster shot requirement, from what I’ve read it supposed to be administered about 6 to 8 months after initial shot, so that would mean February to March of next year; we’ll see about what’s happening by then.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2798 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I don't consider any of these abominations to be vaccines

they're not

they're flu shots

COVID is a flu bug, and last I checked there is no vaccine for a flu

so I'm looking for the least harmful flu shot (which I've never gotten despite the pressure every year to get one)

Canada has made it a requirement that to enter the country you must show a 'vaccine passport'

so unless I get the jab, essentially I can never visit my family again

Posts: 53788 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I'd like someone in power to ask Biden, Fauci, whoever, live on TV....why is there no Covid in Africa?

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

they're not

they're flu shots

I'm totally against the vaccine mandates, but what you've just stated is nonsense. Coronaviruses (including SARS-Cov-2) are not related to influenza viruses. If you're definition of vaccine requires lifetime sterilizing immunity from infection from a single dose, you'll have to convince the world that most of what we've called "vaccines" aren't real, either.

Posts: 9023 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
I'd like someone in power to ask Biden, Fauci, whoever, live on TV....why is there no Covid in Africa?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...-covid-mrna-vaccine/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
It was stolen off the ship at port of entry.

Posts: 109053 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:

they're not

they're flu shots

I'm totally against the vaccine mandates, but what you've just stated is nonsense. Coronaviruses (including SARS-Cov-2) are not related to influenza viruses. If you're definition of vaccine requires lifetime sterilizing immunity from infection from a single dose, you'll have to convince the world that most of what we've called "vaccines" aren't real, either.

Good point - Corona is more closely related to the common cold than the Flu, which we know we cannot vaccinate against.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris, that horrible, intolerable succubus, said this on the same day--just hours before in fact--that Ex-vice president Biden announced his decree that 100 million Americans inject an arguably questionable drug into their bodies. These shameless imps will look you straight in the eye, piss on your leg, and tell you it's raining.

"The right of women to make decisions about their own bodies is non-negotiable."

These shitheads are incoherent.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30905 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Kamala Harris, that horrible, intolerable succubus, said this on the same day--just hours before in fact--that Ex-vice president Biden announced his decree that 100 million Americans inject an arguably questionable drug into their bodies. These shameless imps will look you straight in the eye, piss on your leg, and tell you it's raining.

"The right of women to make decisions about their own bodies is non-negotiable."

These shitheads are incoherent.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/psDAVjLqdCk" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I guess we all need to start identifying as women.

Posts: 1184 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ now that's funny.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11090 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Evil, hyper-politicized so-called “Center” Red Face

Center for Minitruth is more like it

Posts: 34542 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
I'm totally against the vaccine mandates, but what you've just stated is nonsense. Coronaviruses (including SARS-Cov-2) are not related to influenza viruses.
Not entirely accurate. Both are respiratory viruses and very similar in their approach to attacking the body.
quote:
If you're definition of vaccine requires lifetime sterilizing immunity from infection from a single dose, you'll have to convince the world that most of what we've called "vaccines" aren't real, either.
And that too is not wholly accurate. Vaccines up until recently have always been based in the approach of providing some measure of immunity to a particular virus. These MRNA 'vaccines' are not by their own maker's statements designed to provide immunity from Covid, but rather, act more like a therapeutic in lessening the symptoms of Covid with a focus on keeping people out of hospital beds. It was even posted on this very forum a week or two ago that the Webster's dictionary definition of the term "vaccine" has been modified twice this year, the first time in like 25 years, to try and accommodate these MRNA concoctions.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
flu

cold

semantics

you know what I mean

not interested in parsing 'words' at this point

as for changing the definition of 'vaccine' - merely amplifies my thoughts that is is entirely contrived and being manipulated to keep people off balance

Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Three words that sent Dr Kerry Chant global

It was three words among thousands from the NSW chief health officer - Dr Kerry Chant - but it has led to headlines worldwide and sent conspiracy theorists into a spin.

(extract)
That will see pubs and retailers, among others, reopen the Monday after 70 per cent of the NSW population are double vaccinated. The milestone is expected to occur sometime in October.

A full 51 minutes into the exhaustive press conference, Dr Chant was asked if NSW will start listing casual contact locations again once the reopening occurs.

“We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the new world order,” she said.

And that was it. The uttering of the phrase “new world order” was confirmation from some that Covid-19 is all a very complex plot involving millions of people, including public servants, all dedicated to installing a nefarious totalitarian government.

I'm providing the news article, not the (exasperation of) a conspiracy theory.

Waiting for Ann Bressington (South Australia Legislative Council), who loves conspiracy theories and denialist movements, to chip in with some unbelievable commentary.

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cherry Kunt who now?

Posts: 109053 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:

It was three words among thousands from the NSW chief health officer - Dr Kerry Chant - but it has led to headlines worldwide and sent conspiracy theorists into a spin.

“We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the new world order,” she said.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30905 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post