SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Three sisters die of coronavirus - in one week-Israel

https://www.israelnationalnews...ews/News.aspx/313400

Dr. Wlaa Khajazi, whose three aunts died of coronavirus in one week, spoke to 103 FM Radio describing the chain of events.

"These are three sisters - one was vaccinated with three doses, one vaccinated with two doses, and one unvaccinated ," Dr. Khajazi, who is a senior doctor in Rambam Health Care Campus' urgent care department, told the radio station. "From a health perspective they were fine - clear-headed, independent, functioned without any limitations."

"At the beginning of August there was an outbreak in Tamra, and the three began to suffer symptoms. It's almost certain that one infected the other, but we didn't bring them to the emergency room. They reported only weakness and a light cough. They all knew that they were in the hospital but none knew that the other had died. The problem with this disease is that it's always surprising you - even when it seems everything is fine, it can all change in a second."

Posts: 13075 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I’d love to know the total health history for those sisters. You can function without any limitations and still have health concerns that are not being addressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
israelnationalnews

The website has been leaning decidedly left.

Interesting they don't mention the sisters ages.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More info:

Within a week: Three nurses in the north died from Corona

https://middleeast.in-24.com/News/203598.html

Three sisters, aged 65, 71 and 74, died of corona this week within days. The three, residents of Tamra in the Upper Galilee, were hospitalized at Rambam Medical Center in Haifa, while one did not know about the other’s condition.

The older sister who died managed to get the third dose of vaccine. Her younger sister, Najla, was only vaccinated in two doses. The younger sister of the three did not receive a single vaccine, due to her allergy.

“We made sure not to share them when they were hospitalized at Rambam one on the other’s condition,” the middle sister’s son told N12. “Even when the first one passed away we decided not to share them. The only thing they knew was that all three were hospitalized in the same hospital because of Corona. They did not know what was happening and what was happening to each other. We did it to keep them safe, they were in a difficult situation. “

The son added: “There is no more tragic story than losing the most precious thing – the mother and the aunts. These are three women who loved each other.”

Among the family members, no one was infected except the three sisters.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Israel To Conduct COVID "Genetic Scanning" For All Inbound Air Passengers
I would suggest everyone just stay in their own country except when travel to foreign lands is necessary, but that's just crazy talk, right?

Posts: 109053 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Senior doctors and a marketing director at in North Carolina discussed inflating COVID-19 numbers by counting recovered patients as active COVID patients.

"We need to be... more scary to the public... If you don't get vaccinated, you know you're going to die."

https://twitter.com/NationalFi.../1436466927703138308

More information

https://www.visiontimes.com/20...cine-acceptance.html

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I REALLY don't get Israel here. Frown

If any country was going to not force people to "show their papers", I would have guessed it would be Israel given the history of how the Jews were treated in the 1930's and 1940's by Germany.

What is up with that?

Posts: 34542 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's the politicians in charge? Or is it the people too?

I work with Israeli's and found them generally to be data driven decision makers. So, I'm also not understanding their wuflu responses. But then, I've said the same thing about Japan as well. Korea/Taiwan, less so; their responses are not as surprising as I had no expectations.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13088 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw this when it was first published but then it seemed to go away.

quote:
Israel's coronavirus czar is calling for preparations for a 4th vaccine dose
Sinéad Baker Sep 6, 2021, 2:48 Am

https://www.businessinsider.co...ine-dose-prep-2021-9

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
"We need to be... more scary to the public... If you don't get vaccinated, you know you're going to die."

We're all going to die. The question is whether we will do it standing or kneeling. I choose standing, all day, everyday.

BTW, you people are already very fucking scary - the way you think scares the beejeezus out of me. You want people to conform to your beliefs that are void of logic and data and is actually contrary. Stomping your boots when you don't get your way. Crybaby morons with a gun - the lot of you.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13088 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I watched a very heavily pregnant woman loading up her groceries into her SUV at the supermarket yesterday, all the while wearing one of those huge, thick cloth masks that cover almost your eyes too. I recall just feeling sad, I'm past getting mad anymore. Just sad that people have been SO TERRIFIED by our corrupt media and government that they would choose to wear something that is potentially harmful to their unborn baby in reducing their oxygen intake.

I helped by BIL move this weekend and he told me he got a wedding invitation from a friend in anther part of the country and it stated that all guests were required to provide their vaccine card or proof of a negative Covid test before entry to the wedding. I told him that I would have told the guy to kiss my white ass and told him that I WOULD require the bride's most current STD test before I would agree to come. He laughed but said he was going, he's had Covid and doesn't think he needs the vaccine like many of us and is going to get a test.

Posts: 34542 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I watched a very heavily pregnant woman loading up her groceries into her SUV at the supermarket yesterday, all the while wearing one of those huge, thick cloth masks that cover almost your eyes too. I recall just feeling sad, I'm past getting mad anymore. Just sad that people have been SO TERRIFIED by our corrupt media and government that they would choose to wear something that is potentially harmful to their unborn baby in reducing their oxygen intake.

The mask outdoors was over the top, but so is your assertion that a cotton mask is stopping oxygen at the molecular level. No way in hell that is happening. I don't care what goofball website claims it is.

Posts: 9023 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

https://twitter.com/NationalFi.../1436466927703138308
>>physician Mary Rudyk, Marketing Director Carolyn Fisher, and President of Novant Heath’s New Hanover Regional Medical Center (NHRMC) Shelbourn Stevens<<

Say hello to the Great Unblinking Eye, assholes.

posted Hide Post
quote:
We need to be... more scary to the public... If you don't get vaccinated, you know you're going to die."

^^^^^^^^
Yep. So far they are using former sport stars such as Archie Manning and Jerry Rice. Local politicians as well. Boris Karloff with his distinctive voice would have been a good choice. Alas he passed on.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Boris Karloff with his distinctive voice would have been a good choice. Alas he passed on.
That's never been an impediment for leftists.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
Some upstanding ambulance chaser legal types are airing a commercial that informs the discerning viewing public that if you or your relatives have died from COVID, you can win..... $300K! From the Government. Contingency case, of course. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16381 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What took them so long?

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
so he is mandating shots for everyone but Congress is exempt...

I think Congress and all of the staffers should have their own special vaccine

Posts: 53788 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
so he is mandating shots for everyone but Congress is exempt...

Well, Congress is a separate branch of government. He only has authority over executive branch and agencies.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We all know that's not the reason why those useless assholes are getting a pass.