SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now ask yourself the following question. Why? If this gentleman is projected to have a <10% chance of recovery, why not use whatever treatment routine the family and their doctor(s) opt to pursue? What's the downside? The only thing I could come up with is what if the modified Ivermectin treatment routine actually worked? That would discredit the 'experts' and the medical profession as a whole, and put billions of dollars of big pharma revenue at risk. What is crystal clear though, the decisions being made by government and the courts have nothing to do with public health.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Now ask yourself the following question. Why? If this gentleman is projected to have a <10% chance of recovery, why not use whatever treatment routine the family and their doctor(s) opt to pursue? What's the downside? The only thing I could come up with is what if the modified Ivermectin treatment routine actually worked? That would discredit the 'experts' and the medical profession as a whole, and put billions of dollars of big pharma revenue at risk. What is crystal clear though, the decisions being made by government and the courts have nothing to do with public health.

Perfectly stated. That is absolutely absurd. No way they are going to let the chance of Ivermectin working. So now just wait for him to die. Sad. The second I found out my wife got COVID, I followed the FLCCC COVID battle plan, except I couldn’t find Ivermectin anywhere local, and I added NAC. I know it helped me get over it.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Why doesn’t a family have any say in the care of a loved one? More importantly, why would the Mayo Clinic allow people to die rather than try ivermectin? What’s stopping them?

Yep… Once admitted to a hospital a “patient” becomes an inmate, with no rights.

What’s the worst that could happen? From the perspective of the hospital it’s that it just might work

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24071 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just found this thread and haven’t read the previous +1000 pages, so maybe what I am about to say has already been covered. It is ironic to me that the left acts like they do not understand anyone who questions the official government position on Covid. I guess they forget that it was Biden and Harris who publicly stated at the beginning that they would never take a vaccine that had been hurriedly approved during the Trump administration. It was Fauci who originally said masks do not work and do not buy them. It was also Fauci who so strongly insisted at the beginning (and still does apparently) that the virus evolved in nature. Funny how in the whole wide world, the virus just happened to evolve in Wuhan, China, where there also coincidentally is a lab, partially funded by the US through Fauci’s agency, that is experimenting on Covid viruses. The recently released emails to and from Fauci show that Fauci was advised early on the virus probably originated in the Wuhan lab. The emails also clearly show that there was indeed gain of function research going on in that lab. Yet Fauci continues to lie and insist this is not so. The emails also show that people within his agency were concerned that if the truth was told, it might effect the “harmony” between the US and China. (Of course it might also affect Fauci’s career). And the government wonders why so many people do not trust the government agencies and politicians.

Posts: 135 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: October 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just found this thread and haven’t read the previous +1000 pages, so maybe what I am about to say has already been covered.

Yep… welcome to the thread. It’s a combination of news, commentary, and personal stories.
Please come often and post more.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24071 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Just found this thread?? Dude, it's been on page one in the Lounge for nearly two years... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8867 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ My thought....but with only 97 posts, it's understandable.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38647 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Here is one way to get Ivermectin:

https://www.investorvillage.co...d=22338115&mn=241768

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Bimectin 1.87% paste at Tractor Supply is readily available - and sometimes available on Amazon. Same stuff as what is being prescribed without the 3-ring circus and cost.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
“President Biden’s strongest supporters are most likely to endorse the harshest punishments against those who won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine. Among voters who have a Very Favorable impression of Biden, 51% are in favor of government putting the unvaccinated in “designated facilities,” and 54% favor imposing fines or prison sentences on vaccine critics,” said the pollster.
To put that in context, with Biden polling around 33% favorable, the rather tiny group of mentally ill morons that have a "Very Favorable impression of Biden" might be rabid, but their numbers make them all but irrelevant. If the two sides to this issue ever did square off against each other, this particular group would be eliminated from the planet before lunch time rolled around. But the story does make for good clickbait.

I believe wholeheartedly that the respondents to these divisive channels of "data" gathering are overwhelmingly foreign agencies using automation to divide and distract, and perhaps destroy us. They aren't real people. Basically, Trolls. Several chapters of "This is how they tell me the world ends" cover these fuckers. That book is a sort of history of hacking, zero-days and cyber weapons, and goes up to the current state, mid-covid era.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^Just found this thread?? Dude, it's been on page one in the Lounge for nearly two years... Wink

Don't presume that everyone visits every subset of the forum, personally, I didn't get into the lounge for quite a while after joining... Wink

JimACP welcome to the discussion.. Good points

Posts: 23397 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:

What a great way to encourage people to stock up now. “Quick, buy at least a three year supply while you still can!”

I would tend to agree. OTOH the recent redesignation of NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) gives me pause. I'm not going into NAC beyond saying it has been shown to be useful in treating the coof. NAC was a prescription med with specific uses in the 60's, was reclassified as a supplement and has long been shown to have very useful antioxidant, scavenging and expectorant properties. Apparently pressure was put on Amazon and other on-line vendors to drop it. Steven Crowder discusses this, starting at 24:30 in --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onzWFIqKbaU

I just received my order of NAC from Nutrition Express, the label is Piping Rock brand.

It stinks!!! It smells like rotten eggs or sewage.

Is this normal? PHEW!

FWIW, I was advised to just open the top and leave it off, and let the bottle air out. This greatly helped, I barely smell them now.

I only post this because it's hard to find NAC in stock anywhere, and if you do, and it stinks, this worked for me. BTW I'm wondering why it's so hard to find. Weird.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OKCGene,

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:

What a great way to encourage people to stock up now. “Quick, buy at least a three year supply while you still can!”

I would tend to agree. OTOH the recent redesignation of NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) gives me pause. I'm not going into NAC beyond saying it has been shown to be useful in treating the coof. NAC was a prescription med with specific uses in the 60's, was reclassified as a supplement and has long been shown to have very useful antioxidant, scavenging and expectorant properties. Apparently pressure was put on Amazon and other on-line vendors to drop it. Steven Crowder discusses this, starting at 24:30 in --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onzWFIqKbaU

I just received my order of NAC from Nutrition Express, the label is Piping Rock brand.

It stinks!!! It smells like rotten eggs or sewage.

Is this normal? PHEW!

I bought NAC at a local Sprouts store and it has no smell.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The NAC I use is odorless. I would send it back.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
If it’s the same N-acetyl-cystine (sp) that is used as a Tylenol antidote during overdose, or the one used by people with chronic lung disease, then a strong sulphuric smell is normal. But that was a liquid.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
If it’s the same N-acetyl-cystine (sp) that is used as a Tylenol antidote during overdose...

As I understand that how NAC was used in the '60's and it was a prescription med. Widespread other uses led to its classification as a supplement.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8329 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Official Big Pharma, Big Media COVID19 Narrative Completely Crumbling - Dr. Peter McCullough

Posts: 12659 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
So, hopefully we're back to Just Say No again.

As a country, we need to be pushing back with hard No's to many things the dems are doing.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Like it or not, you are paying for 4-free COVID test kits for every household.

Orders can now be placed here:
4 - Free COVID test kits.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
So, hopefully we're back to Just Say No again.

As a country, we need to be pushing back with hard No's to many things the dems are doing.

And we can all start by telling the gov to shove those "free" tests up their ass.

Seriously, do not accept those tests. If you need a test, pay for it. I for one will not be ordering any of those "free" tests.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post