SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, I'm going to pull back from this a bit and remove their contact information, which is easily found

Cruelty to animals- that's just about my biggest hotbutton. At least a person might have a chance to defend themself, or possess the understanding to flee from those who might harm them, but dogs are domesticated. They trust us and rely on us, and to do something like this... Mad

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108210 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
This was not an action approved or condoned by the Aus Government.

This was a disgusting decision made by a town council - Bourke Shire Council - believing that a dog rescue group from another town, wouldn't get the travel approval under the existing NSW coronavirus restrictions.

A NSW government investigation is underway.
Probably go nowhere, but local residents won't forget and likely all those who were part of this stupid #$%^&* decision will be dropped off some 50 kms NW of Wanaaring ... with a pint of oil between them.

Stupid imbeciles ... smug so and so's.

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
cjevans, somebody needs to pay. Please keep us posted.

NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Motherfuckers...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they are willing to exterminate innocent and harmless dogs - humans will be a no-brainer for them.

This is a litmus test.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Cruelty to animals- that's just about my biggest hotbutton. At least a person might have a chance to defend themself, or possess the understanding to flee from those who might harm them, but dogs are domesticated. They trust us and rely on us, and to do something like this... Mad

I have always felt the same way. My wife's sister in law kicked her dog in the head one time at a family gathering because it wasn't listening to her. I had just enough adult beverage in me to find myself screaming in her face before I even knew it. Her and her husband abruptly left. That was 20 years ago and I still have not been entirely forgiven by some family members but I could give a shit. Child abusers and molesters are a even worse lot. Watching Biden feeling up these little girls brings my blood to a boil faster than anything. The adult women he does it to on stage in public, they should be turning around and slapping him in the face while the cameras are rolling. The fact they don't makes me have less if any sympathy for them.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8557 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The adult women he does it to on stage in public, they should be turning around and slapping him in the face while the cameras are rolling. The fact they don't makes me have less if any sympathy for them.

And we are all being put in that position by our government. Comply. Obey. Wear the mask. Take the shot.
It's time for us to turn around and slap them in the face.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24304 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It appears the Australian government is behaving as if their entire country is radioactive after a Chernobyl-type incident. Or, it's not a flu virus, it's The Andromeda Strain.

"We can't travel a few kilometers to tend to these rescue animals!! WE'LL ALL DIE!!!!!!!!"

A cocktail party in Australia:

Hey! Australian bureaucrats!! BOOOO!!!

Did I scare you, you simpering little pussies? Cowards! You're making our American bureaucrats look like Medal of Honor recipients.

Now, everyone, don't agitate the politicians. They have a nervous condition, you see, and the only way this condition is calmed is by their fucking with an entire nation, over NOTHING!!

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That’s a very good point Granite Guy. If they are willing to shoot innocent rescue dogs it’s not a big leap for them to shoot those with a different political opinion who they think are endangering their health. It is definitely a litmus test and they failed spectacularly. I hope they pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21175 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
looks like the FDA just gave the Pfizer shot full approval. Still not going to change my mind about it.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/he...13d86f150feac4866893

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6499 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
42% effective. And a few FDA Directors get to retire early.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Was there ever any doubt? If it hadn't been approved, it would have been the only part of this whole sad charade that wasn't rigged.

Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
no surprise here. It's just another part of the sad state of affairs in the country.

It amazes and saddens me with how many in this country have fallen for this crap without questioning any of it.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6499 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
"The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic," Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock said in a statement issued Monday. "While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product."

"Our scientific and medical experts conducted an incredibly thorough and thoughtful evaluation of this vaccine," Dr. Peter Marks, director of FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said in a statement. "We evaluated scientific data and information included in hundreds of thousands of pages, conducted our own analyses of Comirnaty’s safety and effectiveness, and performed a detailed assessment of the manufacturing processes, including inspections of the manufacturing facilities."

He later added, in part, "although we approved this vaccine expeditiously, it was fully in keeping with our existing high standards for vaccines in the U.S."

The approval on Monday also paves the way for the Pentagon to mandate the vaccine among 1.3 million active-duty service members. Full licensure has been widely anticipated to boost confidence in those otherwise hesitant to receive the shot under emergency approval. U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy told Chris Wallace on "Fox News Sunday" that full approval might lead to an increase in vaccination rate.

Roll Eyes

Now, it's a race to get everyone jabbed before the narrative collapses.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24304 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:

No stop signs, speed limit, nobody’s gonna slow me down…

Posts: 11203 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Full licensure has been widely anticipated to boost confidence in those otherwise hesitant to receive the shot under emergency approval.
Ha! You know what you can do with your con game.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

It was a race to validate the jab in order to stop the collapse of the narrative, that's already happened, from the marketing and news stories pushing people to get the jab, Orange County has offered up entries into a concert raffle, yep you can go see Jimmy Buffett , NBA, Solar Bears, Steely Dan, Cheez-it Bowl etc...

Now think about it, they don't want you to hang around in big crowds, because - Covid super spreader events!" So, come get a shot so you can win a ticket to go hang around at a super spreader event, where even vaccinated can still get COVID.

Link

Posts: 23779 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
No stop signs, speed limit, nobody’s gonna slow me down…
Highway to Hell, how apropos... Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6256 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Billy Prempeh (Republican Party) ran for election to the U.S. House to represent New Jersey's 9th Congressional District. He lost in the general election on November 3, 2020. According to him only 28% of black Americans ages 18-44 are vaccinated in NY. So next month when the passport law goes into effect 72% of those blacks will be denied services. We shall see......

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a little information on the person currently at the head of the FDA. She will be gone in November and won't held accountable if things fall apart with this vaccine.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news...da-commissioner-post

Acting FDA Chief Janet Woodcock Ruled Out as Biden Nominee

August 19, 2021, 5:10 PM EDT Updated on August 19, 2021, 5:53 PM EDT

Woodcock faced backlash over controversial Alzheimer’s drug

She can remain as acting commissioner at least until November

President Joe Biden’s administration has ruled out nominating Janet Woodcock as permanent head of the Food and Drug Administration, people familiar with the matter say, as the search continues for a leader during a crucial period for full approval of coronavirus vaccines.

Woodcock, who has served as acting commissioner since Biden took office, has faced firm opposition on Capitol Hill for the job from lawmakers including Democratic Senator Joe Manchin, a key swing vote in the evenly divided chamber who criticized the agency over the controversial accelerated approval this year of an Alzheimer’s drug.

The White House hasn’t publicly ruled out Woodcock, but officials have privately concluded that she won’t be the nominee, said the people, who discussed the matter on condition of anonymity.

Woodcock is eligible to serve as acting commissioner until November 15th, unless Biden nominates someone else before then, in which case she can remain in charge of the agency while the nomination proceeds, according to an official familiar with the matter. Woodcock, 72, who has been at the FDA for 35 years, declined to comment.

Woodcock’s prospects for the job took a hit this year with the controversy over approval of Biogen Inc.’s Aduhelm, an Alzheimer’s drug, one of the people said. The company and the FDA have faced mounting criticism since the approval in June.

Posts: 12847 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post