SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
This is... horrible.

Joe Biden Releases Official Statement Gleefully Supporting Forced Vaccinations of U.S. Military

The White House will not require their federal staff to be vaccinated (LINK). The CDC, NIH and FDA will not require their agency staff or federal employees to be vaccinated. However, the White House, NIH, FDA and the CDC support the forced vaccination of U.S. military service-members.

Anyone else find that odd?

https://theconservativetreehou...ilitary/#more-215121

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
You’re going to see a lot of enlisted getting kicked out and officers resigning commissions by late September I predict.

What an absolute mess. Eek

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do they think any sane American is going to listen to anything they say. I wish I knew how to embed the video here. All I can do is provide the link and maybe someone more tech savvy can post the video. Fuck these people.

Maybe this is a call for all the people in the mental hospitals to get jabbed.

And we are paying for this insanity. Mad

Jen Psaki uses 'Gen Z' TikTok influencer Benny Drama to push shots in arms with video of him in a skirt and long nails as a White House 'intern'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...push-shots-arms.html

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Nope. Not gonna watch that.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I think that video is a perfect summary of the current administration and their goals.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, and trans and binary and pastafarians... America according to the Left. Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder of why we are going back to lockdowns again along with masks a mandatory vaccination.

Look at this scary chart, look at the crazy run up in deaths. On average over the last three months we've had 300-500 deaths per day. That's between 1 in 670,000 and 1 in 1,000,000 people. That's why we're locking down again. It's a number so small it would normally be considered a rounding error.

If I zoom out a little further, you can see the trend is still downward with a slight curl up towards July/August.

This is why your kids are forced into masks how is this right?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
They've quit publishing daily deaths here and made it it difficult to find any information. All they talk about now is infection rates and how vulnerable kids are.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
Word came down last week from our union president. Trades are exempt from the new mandatory vaccine policy where I work. So I dodged that bullet this time. We have however gone back to mandatory masks for everyone. All comrades have to wear the face diapers of shame regardless of vacc status. At least they are allowing us to remove them when we are outside now. Back to counting, 1346 more days till retirement. Smile

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2270 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
This will never end. Unless a clear majority of people simply decide to quit cooperating, this is the future of this country.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:
Nope. Not gonna watch that.

Mental illness on display

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
You’re going to see a lot of enlisted getting kicked out and officers resigning commissions by late September I predict.

What an absolute mess.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Nope, not gonna happen. Think of how many shots these folks get. They may not be happy, but most will comply.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

What an absolute mess.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Nope, not gonna happen. Think of how many shots these folks get. They may not be happy, but most will comply.

Yes. Two weeks ago when picking up our new squid from A-school he said " There is no way I'm getting the shot, it's not FDA approved" Yesterday after being at his new duty station in Bahrain " I'm getting the shot as soon as possible, we can't go anywhere without it" He wants to travel

When I was in, we lined up for shots. Me: What's this shot for? NCO: Shut the fuck up and move along

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm getting the shot as soon as possible, we can't go anywhere without it" He wants to travel

This is how it's going to happen for most folks who are holding out. They don't believe in the jab, they don't want the jab but they will comply when it prohibits them from doing something they want. It's just a matter of how many rights will need to be stripped to get everyone to fall in line. Then what comes after everyone is vaccinated. My wife has a trip planned to the Dominican this winter with my sister in law. We haven't really talked about it but my guess is she wants to go badly enough that she will get it if it's required to go. My daughter has been asked to chaperone a group of middle schoolers to London and Paris this fall. It's the trip of a lifetime for her something she would never be able to do otherwise. First thing she told them is if getting the vaccine is a requirement she will not be going.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

When I was in, we lined up for shots. Me: What's this shot for? NCO: Shut the fuck up and move along

You were lining up for shots of long-used and tested vaccines. Not an experimental, non-FDA-approved "treatment" that you have NO CLUE what it's going to do to you in 1 year...3 years...10 years.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
You were lining up for shots of long-used and tested vaccines. Not an experimental, non-FDA-approved "treatment" that you have NO CLUE what it's going to do to you in 1 year...3 years...10 years.

And for which there is ZERO accountability for adverse effects. There is no admission of adverse effects, let alone avenues for compensation, recourse or punitive actions.

If you end up with a permanent disability from these mandated, UNNECESSARY, actions, then tough luck.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
You were lining up for shots of long-used and tested vaccines. Not an experimental, non-FDA-approved "treatment" that you have NO CLUE what it's going to do to you in 1 year...3 years...10 years

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not quite. Remember Anthrax vaccine????

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So one of the highest vaccinated countries on Earth is now not safe to travel to.

"Israel has been registering a surge in cases, with over 6,200 new virus carriers registered on Monday, the highest since February. Over half of the new cases were fully vaccinated."

https://www.jpost.com/israel-n...arning-by-cdc-676325

Israel given highest COVID travel warning by CDC

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have classified Israel at Level 4 for COVID-19 risk, the highest level in their system, recommending that Americans avoid travel to Israel.

“If you must travel to Israel, make sure you are fully vaccinated before travel,” the warning issued on Monday reads. “Because of the current situation in Israel, even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk of getting and spreading COVID-19 variants.”

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

Not quite. Remember Anthrax vaccine????

Except if I were going into a war zone where there was a relatively good chance of being attacked with anthrax, I would take the risk of getting a new, experimental vaccine rather than catch that extremely deadly bacteria.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:

“If you must travel to Israel, make sure you are fully vaccinated before travel,” the warning issued on Monday reads. “Because of the current situation in Israel, even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk of getting and spreading COVID-19 variants.”

I don't understand this. Get vaccinated even though you can still contract and spread. So, why?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post