SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 1204
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
The democrats have to keep this going for another year so they can justify another round of mail in ballots and all the other stuff they did in 2020. Pretty obvious that's the plan. String it out as long as they can.

Exactly what they are doing.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Over-cycling the PCR test would indeed be the one case where false positives could be significantly high. However, I find it hard to believe that the testing protocols were dialed in with high Ct values on any kind of widespread basis.

They did it in Michigan!

I know, but I did say "widespread".

Almost 11 million people in Michigan, how do you define wide spread?

If it was done here, it is likely it was done elsewhere.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
^^^ To piggy back off that...

Mad Seriously, who are these dim-witted, ghoulish parents? I will raise holy hell if they try to make my daughters wear masks again.
This is nothing short of child abuse. Every parent unwilling to educate themselves on this bug and opts to cram little Suzie in a face mask should be ashamed of themselves.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
(1) The fact that vaccine makers would abandon the clinical trial control group is a big red flag. The fact that vaccine makers could not abandon the clinical trial control group without authorization from the FDA, CDC and NIH is an even bigger red flag. {Go Deep}

“I am concerned about the lack of long term safety data, because this vaccine is simply too new. We have never tried an mRNA vaccine in humans before. I am concerned about the implications of injection of foreign, synthetic mRNA and the antibody reaction which cannot be reversed.
These two items are more than enough motivation for me to stay away from these vaccines for now. They should also be more than enough justification for those pushing the poke to stay off my back and leave me alone.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
A rare look at the other side of the debate. This is the kind of information that is suppressed and censored.

https://www.medscape.com/sites...lated-adverse-events

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Masks are back. 3/4 of the people at the grocery store tonight we're masked up. Jesus.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CDC Director Makes Case Vaccination Passports are Futile, Vaccines Do Not Prevent COVID Infection or Delta Variant Transmission

https://theconservativetreehou...ariant-transmission/

The Director of the CDC made an important admission during an interview today on CNN. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky stated the vaccine does not prevent COVID-19 infection, nor does it stop the vaccinated person from transmitting the infection or the delta variant. According to Director Walensky, the only benefit from the vaccine now is presumably that it reduces the severity of symptoms.

If a vaccinated and non-vaccinated person have the same capacity to carry, shed and transmit the virus – with or without symptoms – then what difference does a vaccination passport or vaccination ID make?

According to the CDC TODAY, both the vaxxed and non-vaxxed person walking into a restaurant, store, group, venue or workplace present the exact same risk to other people there, so how does the presentation of proof of vaccine make any difference? WATCH:

Additionally, her entire statement makes no sense. There is no evidence that vaccinated asymptomatic carriers are asymptomatic because of the vaccine. There are likely just as many asymptomatic non-vaccinated carriers. The data shows an equally distributed infection rate regardless of vaccination rate, which is simultaneously admitted by Direcor Walensky, which, as an outcome, is an admission that undercuts the entire argument for compulsory vaccines.

The reverse is also evident in the data. There are just as many vaxxed carriers who are symptomatic (ie. sick), as there are un-vaxxed carriers who are symptomatic (ie. sick). The percentage of vaxxed and non-vaxxed people hospitalized it identical to the vaxxed/non-vaxxed population around the hospital.

In regional populations with extremely high vaccination rates, the COVID infection rate continues unabated. The percentage of vaccinated people hospitalized is identical to the percentage of people vaccinated in the community.

In Gibraltar, 99% of the population vaccinated; COVID infection rate climbs. In Iceland over 75% of population vaccinated; infection rate climbs. Singapore and Israel show the same thing :

https://nworeport.me/2021/07/3...pulation-vaccinated/

So what value is the vaccination passport?

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
CDC Director Makes Case Vaccination Passports are Futile, Vaccines Do Not Prevent COVID Infection or Delta Variant Transmission
So to summarize...
- The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting Covid.
- The vaccine doesn't prevent you from spreading Covid.
- Vaccinated people need to wear masks just like everyone else.
- Everybody needs to line up and get ready for a third poke in a couple months which also won't do anything for you.
- Because of everything noted above, vaccine passports are useless but we're going to push for them anyway.

Top men. That's who we have in charge today, truly Top Men. Either that or partially functional retards, depending on your perspective.

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
So to summarize...
- The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting Covid.
- The vaccine doesn't prevent you from spreading Covid.
- Vaccinated people need to wear masks just like everyone else.
- Everybody needs to line up and get ready for a third poke in a couple months which also won't do anything for you.
- Because of everything noted above, vaccine passports are useless but we're going to push for them anyway.

Top men. That's who we have in charge today, truly Top Men. Either that or partially functional retards, depending on your perspective.

Need to include past findings as well:
- Masks have negligible efficacy in preventing spread
- Virus is almost immediately destroyed in sunlight - no need for masks and such outside in the sun.

And yet, they still push for masks and such indoors and outside.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Masks are back. 3/4 of the people at the grocery store tonight we're masked up. Jesus.

Local grocery store which has been following CDC recommendations, was only requiring unvaccinated employees to continue to wear masks.

Coming Monday, every employee and customer will be required to wear a mask, vaccinated or not.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
In Iceland over 75% of population vaccinated

That strikes me as oddly low, considering the entire country's population is about that of Tulsa, OK.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Iceland is giving the vaccine to the 16 and older crowd. A little over 20% of Iceland’s population is 14 and under.

Posts: 10823 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
How come these assholes don't mention the folks that have had the rona already, no immunity?

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if someone is working on an actual vaccine that is a safe, effective barrier to Covid?
Just wondering.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
Just wondering if someone is working on an actual vaccine that is a safe, effective barrier to Covid?
Just wondering.

My guess is that if it does happen - it will be a joint production between Moderna and Merck.

However, Bio-pharma has been trying to find a solution to the Corona variants for the better part of a decade with no success.

As far as what is safe? That has unfortunately become a game of semantics.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I am regretting getting the Pfizer shots. I'm hoping the vaccine's spike proteins have cleared my system. Supposedly, they are not durable long term (hence the reason they have to be stored at such a low temperature).

My very limited understanding of all this is that you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Either the vaccine gets you with the spike protein, or the virus does.

As usual, more informed folks are free to chime in.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pay attention to what is going on in Australia.

Australian Senator Malcolm Roberts: “If The Government Can Decide Who is Free and Who is Not, There is No Freedom Only Tyranny”

https://theconservativetreehou...reedom-only-tyranny/

Many people have looked at what is taking place in Australia with jaws agape. Indeed, if there exists any system of western democracy that has taken more stronger totalitarian measures during covid than Australia, they are not easily identified.

There were reports in early 2020 of the United Nations organizing 5-stages of COVID lock-down plans, with “stage-5” being the most restrictive; and the Australian government agreeing to be the beta-test for the fifth stage; the ultimate police state. If true, that explains the incredibly undemocratic and authoritarian controls triggered by the government down under.

The Australian army is patrolling the streets; all businesses are forcibly shut down; formerly free citizens now locked inside their homes; sky-marshals patrolling from the air and warning via loudspeakers to disperse; concentric rings of physical checkpoints around major metropolitan areas; dissidents and non-conformists identified, targeted and arrested by violent Australian police. Yes, this sounds like a dystopian science-fiction novel; however, it is all the current reality in Australia…. and the government is claiming they are only in “stage 4“!

One Senator, Malcolm Roberts, warns the Australian government they are on the wrong side of history….

Australia suffers worst COVID day this year with millions in lockdown

https://www.reuters.com/world/...lockdown-2021-08-07/

Australia saw a record daily number of new coronavirus cases this year on Saturday, with the country's most populous states of New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland recording a total of 361 cases of the highly infectious Delta variant.

With about 15 million people in the three states, or 60% of Australia's population, under a strict lockdown, the country also reported five coronavirus-related deaths, one of the highest this year.

NSW suffered its worst pandemic day, reporting 319 new locally acquired COVID-19 cases, with Sydney and neighbouring regional centres spanning 200 km (120 miles) of coastline under a stay-at-home order for six weeks already.

Australian Troops Will Help Enforce A Coronavirus Lockdown In Sydney

https://www.npr.org/sections/c...d-coronavirus-troops

Australian soldiers are joining local police in New South Wales to enforce a coronavirus lockdown in and around Sydney as authorities try to tamp down the latest outbreak of cases linked to the more infectious delta variant.

Starting Monday, some 300 unarmed soldiers will begin patrols in Sydney — a city of 6 million people. They will be knocking on doors to ensure that residents are following strict stay-at-home measures, the Australian broadcaster ABC reported.

Thousands Of People Protest Coronavirus Lockdowns In Australia

Thousands Of People Protest Coronavirus Lockdowns In Australia
On Wednesday, Sydney extended a lockdown by a month — until Aug. 28 — as cases there continued to rise. Despite those measures, New South Wales, the state where Sydney is located, is reporting 170 additional cases traced to a man who caught the virus but failed to self-isolate, ABC said.

New Zealand Suspends Travel Bubble With Australia As Sydney COVID-19 Cluster Grows
The military's help is needed to enforce the restrictions because a small minority of people thought "the rules didn't apply to them," New South Wales Police Minister David Elliott told Australia's Channel Nine.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has come in for heavy criticism in recent weeks over the slow pace of vaccinations in Australia, where about 14% have been fully dosed — one of the poorest records among any member country of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

Defending his government's handling of the vaccination rollout, Morrison on Wednesday said, "No country has got their pandemic response 100%."

Hoping to quell public anger over the lockdowns and discourage vaccine resistance, Morrison said Friday that vaccinated Australians would be able to avoid some lockdowns once the rate of inoculation in the country hit 70%. He said once that rate hits 80%, broad lockdowns in major cities would no longer be necessary.

"If you get vaccinated, there will be special rules that apply to you. Why? Because if you're vaccinated, you present less of a public health risk. You are less likely to get the virus. You are less likely to transmit it," the prime minister told reporters, according to The Sydney Morning Herald.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
"One Step Closer To Dictatorship": Joe Rogan Slams Vaccine Passports, Warns Vax May Cause 'Virulent Mutations'

Joe Rogan raised eyebrows during a Friday episode of his podcast, where he railed against vaccine passports and suggested that the vaccine may in fact lead to vax-resistant SARS-CoV-2 mutations.

Now you have a mini dictator. You have one step away from a king. One step closer. You’re moving one step closer to dictatorship. That’s what the f**k is happening. That’s what’s going to happen with the vaccine passport. That’s what’s going to happen if they close borders. You can’t enter New York City unless you have your papers! You can’t go here unless you have that! You can’t get on a plane unless you do what I say.

Watch:

Rogan - who acknowledge that he's not a doctor or an anti-vaxx person, says that concerned doctors have been anonymously sending him studies - including one which asserts that an imperfect vaccine can lead to 'highly virulent pathogens,' and that 'vaccines that keep the host alive but still allow transmission can thus allow virulent strains to circulate in a population.'

"The very sort of environment that we’re creating by having so many people vaccinated with a vaccine that doesn’t kill off the virus, it actually can lead to a more potent virus. Try finding that story anywhere," said Rogan, who was referring to a peer-reviewed paper published in 2015, in which its authors - from Penn State and the Pirbright Institute concluded that "anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...-warns-vax-may-cause

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
Just wondering.

My guess is that if it does happen - it will be a joint production between Moderna and Merck.
However, Bio-pharma has been trying to find a solution to the Corona variants for the better part of a decade with no success.

And they probably never will. The common cold is a coronavirus. Is there a cure/vaccine? No.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
The common cold is a coronavirus. Is there a cure/vaccine? No.
Oh yeah. Granny's got the answer.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post