SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
It seems it's NEVER going to end...
I'm sorry to say that that appears to be the plan and this is something I do not say lightly. Leftists will seize upon anything which helps them gain or retain power. People are simply going to have to become noncompliant. I'm just waiting for others to catch up.

I'm right there with you Para, and have been for some time! I had essentially bowed out of this thread over 200 pages ago, as it became glaringly clear to me that people were losing their minds, and allowing themselves to fall into the grips of the terror being sowed by all the self appointed masters so drunk on power & control. What's been disheartening (and so frustrating!) is that much of what we've been subjected to has been absolutely unnecessary, and made NO Sense whatsoever. What's shameful is all the lives & livelihoods that have been destroyed as a result, and further, the impact on the education of our children has been an absolute travesty that cannot be understated! Mad

I too, am waiting for others to catch up, and that can't happen soon enough! Unfortunately the ongoing insanity will likely continue for long as the people let it, and therein lies the crux. Ultimately, I too expect it will require widespread Non-compliance to quell this insanity!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
An NIH grant that involved the modification of bat-based coronaviruses and the transfer of $600,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology prior to the pandemic bypassed P3CO review because the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, led by Anthony Fauci , didn’t flag the project for review.

long article, cuts and pastes below. Best to read whole article to get all the claims / counter claims

https://dailycaller.com/2021/0...iew-board-wuhan-lab/

An oversight board created to scrutinize research that would enhance highly dangerous pathogens did not review a National Institutes of Health grant that funded a lab in Wuhan, China, to genetically modify bat-based coronaviruses.

Experts say the NIH grant describes scientists conducting gain-of-function research, a risky area of study that, in this case, made SARS-like viruses even more contagious . Federal funding for gain-of-function research was temporarily suspended in 2014 due to widespread scientific concerns it risked leaking supercharged viruses into the human population.

Federal funding for gain-of-function research was resumed in late 2017 after the Potential Pandemic Pathogens Control and Oversight (P3CO) Framework was formed within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The review board is tasked with critically evaluating whether grants that involve enhancing dangerous pathogens, such as coronaviruses, are worth the risks and that proper safeguards are in place.

But the NIH subagency that awarded the grant to the nonprofit group EcoHealth Alliance to study Chinese bat coronaviruses opted against forwarding it to the P3CO committee, an NIH spokesperson told the Daily Caller News Foundation, meaning the research received federal funding without an independent review by the HHS board.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) is at the center of widespread speculation that COVID-19 could have accidentally leaked from a lab into the human population. EcoHealth’s grant to study bat-based coronaviruses in China included the transfer of $600,000 to the WIV.

Had EcoHealth’s grant been subjected to P3CO review, an HHS panel would have independently evaluated the grant and, if necessary, recommended additional biocontainment measures to prevent potential lab leaks — or even recommended that the grant be denied entirely.

The WIV is a biosafety level 4 laboratory, the highest level biocontainment certification, but U.S. Embassy officials issued two diplomatic cables warning about inadequate safety at the lab after a visit in 2018. One of the cables warned that the lab’s work on bat-based coronaviruses represented the risk of a new SARS-like pandemic

An annex to the World Health Organization’s COVID-19 origin report released Tuesday describes the WIV’s work using “recombinant viruses” in tests involving bat coronaviruses, which Ebright said are descriptions of gain-of-function research.

The U.S. government paused funding of gain-of-function research in 2014 after lab workers were accidentally exposed to anthrax by the Centers for Disease Control

The incident came on the heels of widespread scientific outcry in 2011 when it was revealed that laboratories in Wisconsin and the Netherlands were intentionally modifying the H5N1 bird flu virus so it could more effectively jump between ferrets.

Other scientists have said EcoHealth’s NIH-funded work in China involved gain-of-function research on bat-based coronaviruses.

“It is hard to overemphasize that the central logic of this grant was to test the pandemic potential of SARS-related bat coronaviruses by making ones with pandemic potential, either through genetic engineering or passaging, or both,” Drs. Jonathan Latham and Allison Wilson wrote in June.

The NIH terminated the EcoHealth grant in April 2020. NIH deputy director for extramural research, Michael Lauer, told the group in a letter that the agency “does not believe that the current project outcomes align with the program goals and agency priorities.”

Fauci said during a hearing before the House Energy & Commerce Committee in June that the EcoHealth grant was canceled “because the NIH was told to cancel it.”

“I don’t know the reason, but we were told to cancel it,” Fauci said.

Fauci told Politico following the hearing that former President Donald Trump’s White House ordered the NIH to cancel the grant.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the Mike Yeadon video WCB.

Mike makes a critically important point starting at 7:47. At the beginning of this, only about 40% of the population were actually susceptible to disease and now more than 60% of the population are immune.

And yes, his point about the PCR test is spot on - it is "monstrously unsuitable" for this purpose.

Why governments, some so-called "experts", WHO, the media etc, are still pushing mass testing, vaccines, social distancing, masks and lockdowns is beyond illogical, it is plain evil destroying more lives than the virus ever could have.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 673 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leavemebe:
Why governments, some so-called "experts", WHO, the media etc, are still pushing mass testing, vaccines, social distancing, masks and lockdowns is beyond illogical, it is plain evil destroying more lives than the virus ever could have.

If the videos are correct, then this isn't about public health, it's about wealth for corruptly rich in both government and private sector. If it's about their enrichment, then it makes complete sense; it's not good for the people, but the rationale is understood.

These people don't care about people or the economy and such. They are getting theirs, that's their objective, all else be damned.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13105 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leavemebe:
Thanks for posting the Mike Yeadon video WCB.

And yes, his point about the PCR test is spot on - it is "monstrously unsuitable" for this purpose.

PCR test inventor and Nobel Prize winner Kerry Mullis calls out Dr. Fauci just before his untimely death in August 2019.

Dr. Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR test, explains Dr. Fauci has an agenda

Dr. Kary Mullis invented the PCR test in 1983. He was given the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for it.

He explains that “people at the top” like Dr. Fauci “have an agenda”. Fauci thinks you can just throw some blood under an electron microscope and be able to see a virus, and that’s just not the case. When asked by South Carolina University president to debate Dr. Mullis, Dr. Fauci declined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDPt_y0n1q0

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4865 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:

PCR test inventor and Nobel Prize winner Kerry Mullis calls out Dr. Fauci just before his untimely death in August 2019.

Wow, I don't know anything about him but I assume that this is really just a bad coincidence and not something that enabled Fauci et al to proceed less inhibited.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13105 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Take a look at this video from Hon Ann Bressington, Independent Member of the Legislative Council, South Australia.

I'm sure you'll see the parallels with the U.S..

AGENDA 21 TO AGENDA 30 REAL TALK FOR THE AWAKENED - TIME TO LEVEL UP

https://brandnewtube.com/watch...DRXiA4pj6qxtFkR.html

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4865 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:

Wow, I don't know anything about him but I assume that this is really just a bad coincidence and not something that enabled Fauci et al to proceed less inhibited.

I can't say with certainty. I can say this. ANYONE that would deliberately participate in this Global HOAX is capable of anything.

-- George Orwell

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Headline on today's https://thelibertydaily.com

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16529 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link bald1.

When all of this first went down in the US, Wuhan seemed to be the only place in China (a country with 1.4 billion people) really affected. Roll Eyes

Months ago, videos were being posted exposing the scripted lockdown measures.

-- George Orwell

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I give credit to John for trying to explain all this 2000 years ago at the end of chapter 13.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I walked into Home Depot in Green Bay, Wisc maskless. The dude at the door said, "Do you have a mask?" I said"Yep" and kept on walking. He thanked me. The mask was in my pocket and stayed there.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4276 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm simply amazed at how many people actually listen to the government - after all, politicians are usually the least capable people around, resorting to become politicians because they're incapable of functioning in society with a meaningful career

most politicians are entirely unemployable even as garbage collectors and dogshit scrapers, yet they get elected and all of a sudden they have all this wisdom...

Posts: 53805 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm simply amazed at how many people actually listen to the government...

Amazed is a bit of an Understatement! I call on anyone to name any government institution, or entity (a single one!) that at this point is NOT Corrupted and/or Incompetent!

I'll wait... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Might as well go get a snack nhracecraft...you’re gonna be there for a while..

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11468 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
I give credit to John for trying to explain all this 2000 years ago at the end of chapter 13.

/thread drift on
Ch. 13 is describing 1st century events and the Roman Empire
/thread drift off

Posts: 1100 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...get-stimulus-checks/

While more than a million jobs have been lost in New York and an estimated 80,000 New York businesses may not make it to the end of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, Cuomo and elected state Democrats agreed on a budget deal that provides billions to illegal aliens at the taxpayer’s expense.

the state budget includes $2.1 billion in taxpayer-funded one-time payments in the form of stimulus checks and unemployment-style benefits for about 187,000 illegal aliens

This is about $1.1 billion more than small businesses are set to get in grants and tax credits after being forced to close by Cuomo’s economic lockdowns.

The budget also provides about $2.3 billion in federal funds for tenants who have been behind on rent as a result of Cuomo’s lockdowns

New York, and particularly New York City, has been ravaged by Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio’s (D) economic lockdown measures that have now been in place for more than a year. Historic venues, hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, and local neighborhood spots have had to close their doors for good as a result of the lockdowns.

Those forced to close include The Roosevelt hotel in Midtown East, which opened in 1924; the Copacabana nightclub, which opened in 1940; The Paris Cafe, which opened in 1873; and Empire Coffee & Tea, which opened in 1908 among hundreds of others.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Truth About 'Vaccine Passports'

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The civil disobedience has begun, this was a restaurant owner in Vancouver who threw a couple of goons out of her establishment for trespassing all the while the entire place shouts “GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!”

I freaking love seeing this!

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
You know what would be better and more effective? Treat these types like the bikers in Bronx tale. Let them come in, lock the door, and explain that you need them to take a message back to their bosses. The mob types use these methods because they are highly effective. Screaming and yelling may yield temporary results, but it doesn't generally really get the message to sink in.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15856 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post