SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Jupiter...you and I continue to be on the same page. I am just curious...what happened to "it's my body...it's my choice" that the Leftistphukks want to throw around when they talk about aborting living human beings??? Phukktards.... Mad Mad

Got DAMP, these people are DRUNK with power...... Mad

Someday I hope to see these douchebags standing in front of a Judge for what they have done.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4865 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
If we ever learn the truth about the whole Covid plandemic ( I seriously doubt we ever will) and it can be proven that these elites enriched themselves, while many thousands of people died from their manufactured Bio weapon, I would prefer to see them up against a wall. Wearing blindfolds. Rather than standing in front of a judge. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Thanks for posting the video. I watched all of it.
I hope everyone can.
"Sunlight is the best disinfectant" as they say.

quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
If we ever learn the truth about the whole Covid plandemic ( I seriously doubt we ever will) and it can be proven that these elites enriched themselves, while many thousands of people died from their manufactured Bio weapon, I would prefer to see them up against a wall. Wearing blindfolds. Rather than standing in front of a judge. Regards 18DAI

That sounds like a logical conclusion to me. Smile

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4865 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
wcb6092, thanks for posting Dr. Cole's video. Good stuff!

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Yup. Sure would hate to have any of you citizens just going out "and enjoying your freedoms" without paying the toll.

Dr. Leana Wen (Public Health Policy, George Washington University) was on CNN and she spilled the beans related to the China coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine. Dr. Wen shares:

"We have a very narrow window to tie reopening policy to vaccination status because if everything is reopened, then what’s the carrot going to be… How are we going to incentivize people to actually get the vaccine… So that’s why I think the CDC and the Biden Admin need to come out a lot bolder and say “if you’re vaccinated, you can do all these things…here are all the freedoms that you have, because otherwise people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...n-status-doctor-cnn/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Yup. Sure would hate to have any of you citizens just going out "and enjoying your freedoms" without paying the toll.

Dr. Leana Wen (Public Health Policy, George Washington University) was on CNN and she spilled the beans related to the China coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine. Dr. Wen shares:

"We have a very narrow window to tie reopening policy to vaccination status because if everything is reopened, then what’s the carrot going to be… How are we going to incentivize people to actually get the vaccine… So that’s why I think the CDC and the Biden Admin need to come out a lot bolder and say “if you’re vaccinated, you can do all these things…here are all the freedoms that you have, because otherwise people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...n-status-doctor-cnn/

Everyone should pay very close attention to these words.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well it's from a study - so it must be true...

Newsweek Article on 2020 Suicide Study

"Total U.S. suicides for 2020 numbered 44,834, over 2,600 fewer deaths than 2019’s total of 47,511, according to National Center for Health Statistics figures cited in an article published Wednesday by the Journal of the American Medical Association. A smaller decrease of around 800 happened between 2018 and 2019…

An article published by the medical journal BMJ on Monday also found that the pandemic had not led to a wave of suicides in the U.S., along with several other countries, while noting that some caution was warranted because much of the data analyzed was preliminary and the impact of the pandemic may differ between communities."

Probably because another 15,000 suicides tested positive for COVID and were slid over into the COVID Death column. Next they'll be saying that the lockdowns didn't cause any increases in domestic violence, alcohol/drug consumption or depression. Nope - everything was peachy keen...

Posts: 257 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
If this is true, wtf and seems like crimes against humanity, not just simple corruption.

I hoping the army of good folks in L.E. in this country are taking notice and will vigorously look into this stuff. I'm sure its already happening at some level. Rank and File members of L.E. are really our last defense before things get really ugly.

On a lighter note...How about those Mets? Smile

-- George Orwell

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Its bright, sunny, cool and unusually breezy here in central Florida.
20-25 mph with gusts to 35.

We re finding some amusement watching believers trying to keep their masks in place.

Posts: 16187 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Thanks wbc, good info to include when making our own assessments on Covid policy.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2080 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Wcb6092, thank you so much for the video. Very, very informative, solid guy speaking the truth. I’ll be showing that to some people today!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Young, healthy people getting this vaccine by choice makes zero sense to me.
Even beyond that I can't begin to grasp why anyone would take the shot if they've already had the virus. That just seems insane to me and in direct contradiction of common sense and regular medical practice.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
While most everyone lost something important, like jobs, their retirement and in some cases homes and life savings, two groups recorded huge profits.

Insurance companies and pharma.

Posts: 53809 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
While most everyone lost something important, like jobs, their retirement and in some cases homes and life savings, two groups recorded huge profits.

CCP, Inc. and those who help them to peddle their slave-labor produced products did quite nicely, as planned, during the so-called ‘pandemic’.

From AP news on 12/7/20 -

China trade surplus hits record $75B as Nov exports soar

Posts: 3584 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Those horrible bastards!

Shame on them for making money doing what they do.

Posts: 20586 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
you missed my point

Posts: 53809 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

Even beyond that I can't begin to grasp why anyone would take the shot if they've already had the virus...

Some of us like to see the world, and the shots are going to be a requirement if they're not already.

Posts: 16011 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
you missed my point

Maybe spell your point out? I agree with Gustofer, pharma makes money making drugs.

Posts: 7679 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Difficult buying vitamin d3 - seems like almost none made in USA. Almost all are “manufactured for” or “distributed by” which largely has come to be code for made in prc. The irony of all these health good stores, vitamin stores and health nuts buying shit made in prc. Oh, and it seems like all the people who avoid gmo yet got the “vaccine” - haha they are now gmo themselves. Smile

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13106 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post