SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
If two masks are better, why not three?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7275 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted January 26, 2021 06:24 PM Hide Post
$13,000 for Doctors from Medicare for every patient they diagnose with Covid-19.

$13,000 for Hospitals for every Covid-19 admission.

$39,000 for Hospitals if the patient is placed on a ventilator.

It's not hard to see why so many Doctors and Hospitals are playing along.

Source:
https://brandnewtube.com/watch...4qsTtIgcDnGWqRc.html

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Falsi says you need to start wearing 2 masks now. If one mask is good, two is even better!

Fauxci is such a moron. Of the 3 people that I know that have tested positive, all were 100% mask wearers. One of them wore 2 masks and a plastic face shield 100% of the time and still caught the Wu Flu. I'd like Fauxci explain that one! Most of us already know the answer, but I'd really like to hear what kind of spinster bullshit he tried to come up with just so I could call him a fuckwit to his face.
Interesting comment as I have had the same experience.
Everyone that I know of who has had COVID were dedicated mask wearers.
Everyone that I know of like myself who have avoided the mask seem to be immune to COVID.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
i am open minded about a lot of things. Especially about the spread of this virus. I would say the vast majority of the folks I know who have had it are not regular mask wearer's. I just takes one exposure and you got it. Maybe a hand transmission by touching your face.
So is mask wearing effective. Certainly not a 100%. Maybe 50%, who knows. Wear them or don't wear them. Leave those who do, or don't alone. Mind your own business.

I do not care if you believe in the virus or think it is hoax.

Stay home or don't. I really do not care.

Continually posting in these threads over and over again trying to make your point is pointless.

Rant over.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19710 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Everyone that I know of like myself who have avoided the mask seem to be immune to COVID.

I posted a few days back about the 3 family members that have had it. I come from a very large family (200+) that is close and we get together and hang out at least monthly and even more frequently during the holidays. The 3 that always wear the masks in public, work, etc. were the ones that ended up with it. Maskperts are yet to explain that phenomenon. I'd really like to see the explanation on the double mask and plastic face shield too. That's about as close to MOPP level 4 for your face as you can get Roll Eyes

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I just takes one exposure and you got it. Maybe a hand transmission by touching your face.

How many more times a day does a habitual mask wearer touch his face compared to one who avoids wearing the mask? From my own anecdotal evidence, the former about 100 times more than the latter.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30905 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post

Those of us that had the joy of training in 100+ degree temps while in MOPP 4 know that the only way to combat this crap is to walk around like this and have decontamination protocols but you'll never see it happen because it sucks big donkey balls.

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
If 2 masks are better, why not 3, or 4? Or wear 5 and you can suffocate and your Wu-Flu fears will be erased forever. How about a NASA astronaut helmet and suit? That has to be better than any mask?
(some of this was borrowed from the Babylon Bee)

Lol - my mask is made of transparent aluminum.

Once scientists figured out how to convert transparent aluminum from a solid used to hold sea water, into a filter. Thank you Poindexter.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14151 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
posted January 26, 2021 06:24 PM Hide Post
$13,000 for Doctors from Medicare for every patient they diagnose with Covid-19.

$13,000 for Hospitals for every Covid-19 admission.

$39,000 for Hospitals if the patient is placed on a ventilator.

It's not hard to see why so many Doctors and Hospitals are playing along.

Source:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

We'll let the forum members decide if they believe the Bullshit that comes out of Anthony Fauci's mouth or Dr Judy Mikovits who exposes his corruption in this video below.

Are you intentionally editing quoted links ZSMICHAEL?
When you responded to my post, the link I org. posted is missing "plandemic-one_" in your post so the page gets a 404, page not found.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4864 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What does your post about additional payments under Medicare have to do with Fauci?? Stick to the topic. If you believe systemic fraud is happening with Medicare and Covid contact the IG. There is a reward for those kinds of things. In the meantime well fill in the blanks....

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
What does your post about additional payments under Medicare have to do with Fauci?? Stick to the topic. If you believe systemic fraud is happening with Medicare and Covid contact the IG. There is a reward for those kinds of things. In the meantime well fill in the blanks....

Just watch the video and let us know. I'm sure even with your attention span, you'll get through it. It tells us all we need to know about Fauci.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4864 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Just answer the question about Medicare payments please.

Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
They had a nitwit reporter this morning suggest putting a coffee filter between the two masks, for more protection. Thinking about emailing him at the station to ask if I should new, or used filters. Wonder when they are going to,use plastic cleaner bags as a suggestions.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In case you haven't noticed, this thread is about far more that one topic. Simple pointing out another reason everyone should not believe this hoax or Fauci.

Now please answer my question. Did you edit the link to the video in your reply?

-- George Orwell

posted Hide Post
I'm up to wearing five layers of masks.

.gov knows best i say.

My lungs are filling with fluid and the constant anxiety attacks due to restricted airflow are so worth it.

I'm sure I'll be fine with the pneumonia and long term damage. Well worth it as it saves one life Roll Eyes..although it surely wont be mine.

So worth it.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Falsi says you need to start wearing 2 masks now. If one mask is good, two is even better!

Fauxci is such a moron. Of the 3 people that I know that have tested positive, all were 100% mask wearers. One of them wore 2 masks and a plastic face shield 100% of the time and still caught the Wu Flu. I'd like Fauxci explain that one! Most of us already know the answer, but I'd really like to hear what kind of spinster bullshit he tried to come up with just so I could call him a fuckwit to his face.
Interesting comment as I have had the same experience.
Everyone that I know of who has had COVID were dedicated mask wearers.
For Christ's sake, LA has been under the most draconian mask mandates around yet their positivity rate is through the roof. Either they have, 1) tens of thousands of people completely ignoring their mandates, or 2) Masks aren't doing much at all to slow the spread. My money's on the latter. And by the way, Michigan is in that same boat.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Maybe a hand transmission by touching your face.

That very well could be the key.
I have hand sanitizer in the truck that I use frequently after getting in.
I also take advantage of hand sanitizer stationed at business entrances.
And finally, I do try and stay away from people in stores.

So distance and keeping clean hands has worked for me so far.
Face mask, I think possibly act as a filter.
Look at your HVAC filter that you haven’t changed in awhile, dirty isn’t it.
Same thing with a mask.
You collect all those little viruses and keep them next to your face.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:

Face mask, I think possibly act as a filter.
Look at your HVAC filter that you haven’t changed in awhile, dirty isn’t it.
Same thing with a mask.
You collect all those little viruses and keep them next to your face.

I'm sure many out there use the same mask, day after day, and seldom wash or replace.

-- George Orwell

Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In case you haven't noticed, this thread is about far more that one topic. Simple pointing out another reason everyone should not believe this hoax or Fauci.

Now please answer my question. Did you edit the link to the video in your reply?

Did you take a nap ZSMICHAEL?
Still waiting on your answer.

-- George Orwell

posted Hide Post
Was scheduled to have my COVID jab tomorrow. Tonight received an e-mail that my appointment has been rescheduled to Sunday in downtown Seattle at the Amazon HQ supervax site.

Haven't been downtown in a couple of years so it will be interesting assuming they don't cancel and or reschedule again.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post