SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Graniteguy:
[quote]https://www.c-span.org/video/?...in-100-cure-covid-19[/quot

I have IVERMECTIN. The agricultural grade is essentially the same as the pharmaceutical grade. You can buy a liter of it at Tractor Supply for $20.

This is a group of critical care physicians who support Ivermectin and have testified before the Senate.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Posts: 13075 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Faucci says that double masking is just "common sense." So if it's common sense & he's so smart, why didn't he tell everybody to double mask a year ago? Is anybody else really sick of this little twat?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Faucci says that double masking is just "common sense." So if it's common sense & he's so smart, why didn't he tell everybody to double mask a year ago? Is anybody else really sick of this little twat?

Emotion is not the same for common sense. The Left does not possess common sense; they only have emotion to drive their decisions.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13088 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
The link below is a Youtube video from Robert F. Kennedy Jr..
He discusses many topics including our Constitution, privacy, Masks, Tony Fauci, Bill Gates, censorship from Big Tech, origins of Covid-19, who is profiting and much more.
I'm asking everyone to take a look and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...yMI&feature=emb_logo

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4864 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
I did not see this posted yet. Skip to the 3:00 mark of this physicians testimony about the drug Ivermectin.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?...in-100-cure-covid-19
Ivermectin is the base drug in K-9 heartworm and parasite medications. Its been available for over 55 years and is cheap and available worldwide. But with the amount of money to be made off these 'new' vaccines, it's no wonder why this and hydroxychloroquine have been completely ignored by Fauci, the NIH, the CDC, and others given recognizing the potential benefits of those drugs would cut into their profits promoting these 'new' vaccines. Like everything in Washington, simply follow the money...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cardiothoracic Surgeon Warns FDA, Pfizer on Immunological Danger of COVID Vaccines in Recently Convalescent and Asymptomatic Carriers

https://childrenshealthdefense...59-91e9-8afbfabbfd7a

In a letter to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Pfizer and the press, Dr. Hooman Noorchashm warns of an “almost certain immunological prognotication that if viral antigens are present in the tissues of subjects who undergo vaccination, the antigen specific immune response triggered by the vaccine will target those tissues and cause tissue inflammation and damage.”

Noorchashm, M.D., Ph.D., is a physician-scientist and advocate for ethics, patient safety and women’s health. He specializes in cardiothoracic surgery and has taught and practiced medicine for nearly two decades.

“Dr. Noorchashm’s prognostications of harm in elderly individuals with cardiovascular disease coincides with the numerous reports of unexplained cardiovascular deaths following COVID-19 vaccination in Norway, Germany, the UK, Gibraltar and the U.S.,” said Lyn Redwood, RN, MSN, director and president emerita of Children’s Health Defense.

Redwood noted that J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., sent similar concerns to the FDA on Dec. 8, 2020.

Whelan raised even more worrisome questions, Redwood said, in that he cited research showing that in addition to the heart, ACE-2 receptors are also present in microvasculature of the brain, liver and kidney.

“Ignoring these valid and scientifically supported warnings from leading physicians may result in hundreds of millions of people suffering potentially deadly injuries or permanent damage following vaccination,” Redwood said. “It will also further erode the dwindling confidence that our country has in our federal regulatory agencies to protect the health of all Americans.”

Redwood called on the FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to convene emergency meetings to review these concerns and issue new guidelines for vaccine administration that address these concerns.

Below is Noorchashm’s introduction to his letter, as published on Medium, followed by his letter to the FDA and Pfizer.

Dear Reader,

It is my sincere hope that this public letter might stimulate FDA, Pfizer and Moderna leaders to think critically and quickly about the immunological danger the COVID-19 vaccine might pose to the recently convalescent or asymptomatic carriers of SARS-CoV-2 — most especially to those who are elderly, frail or have significant cardiovascular risk factors.

I want to be clear that my warning here is based on a near definitive scientific Immunological prognostication. It is a “prognostication” in that I have put it forth in the absence of clear “evidence” of it being a material risk.This is because we are dealing with an evolving 11-month old national health emergency with many unknowns, and a vaccine that is only several weeks old — and was approved for massive scale use on the Emergency basis. And, in a setting where it is critical to quickly vaccinate as many citizens as possible to achieve herd immunity against SARS-CoV-2.

I want to be very clear that I am an ardent supporter of President Biden’s plan to vaccinate 150 million Americans in 100 days. And that my letter is not to be abused by political, uninformed or conspiratorial forces attempting to dissuade the American public from being vaccinated. I do believe that it is the patriotic duty of every American who can reasonably and safely be vaccinated, to do so — in order that we save our nation from this pandemic peril that is threatening our very existence.

Here is my email to FDA regulators, Pfizer leaders and the press:

Date: Tue, Jan 26, 2021

Subject: COVID-19 VACCINE WARNING — Vaccine Directed Immune Response In Asymptomatic Carriers And The Convalescent

To: Janet Woodcock, acting commissioner, FDA and Peter Marks, FDA;

Dear Drs. Woodcock and Marks,

I write here to present a warning and a, nearly certain, prognostication to you as our lead FDA regulators and public health experts.

As you know, the SARS-CoV-2 virus has tropism for the vascular endothelium, among other tissues and organs. This fact was captured in a Lancet paper published in April 2020:

https://www.thelancet.com/jour...(20)30937-5/fulltext

As you also know it appears that the ACE-2 receptor on endothelium is the portal for viral entry into endothelial cells — and it seems that endothelial injury from the virus or from the inflammatory reaction it incites, is the reason why many COVID-19 patients experience thromboembolic complications.

So it is a matter of certainty that viral antigens are present in the endothelial lining of blood vessels in all persons with active or recent SARS-CoV-2 infection — irrespective of whether they are symptomatic or convalescent.

I am writing to warn that it is an almost certain immunological prognotication that if viral antigens are present in the tissues of subjects who undergo vaccination, the antigen specific immune response triggered by the vaccine will target those tissues and cause tissue inflammation and damage.

Most pertinently, when viral antigens are present in the vascular endothelium, and especially in elderly and frail with cardiovascular disease, the antigen specific immune response incited by the vaccine is almost certain to do damage to the vascular endothelium. Such vaccine directed endothelial inflammation is certain to cause blood clot formation with the potential for major thromboembolic complications, at least in a subset of such patients. If a majority of younger more robust patients might tolerate such vascular injury from a vaccine immune response, many elderly and frail patients with cardiovascular disease will not.

Therefore, it is my respectful request that FDA, in collaboration with Pfizer and Moderna, immediately and at the very minimum, institute clear recommendations to clinicians that they delay immunization in any recently convalescent patients, as well as, any known symptomatic or asymptomatic carriers — and to actively screen as many patients with high cardiovascular risk as is reasonably possible, in order to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2, prior to vaccinating them.

A potential reasonable solution, especially in the nursing home setting, would be to use antibody screening as a surrogate means of excluding/delaying vaccination in persons who might have been exposed to the virus and have viral antigens lingering in their tissues.

The goal of maximally and quickly vaccinating the population is the correct public health goal. It will save many lives and likely our nation — certainly population level vaccination will save far more lives than any given vaccine related complication might compromise. But, in the present national emergency, simply because we know that the majority of citizens in our society will benefit from vaccination cannot justify a regulatory and corporate failure to mitigate against known and rationally prognosticated dangers to the minority subset or persons at risk of harm.

As an immunologist with a good understanding of how antigen specific immune responses could cause organ and tissue specific damage, I am recommending to you, as our lead FDA regulators, not to gloss over the real possibility that vaccinating persons with pre-existing SARS-CoV-2 viral antigens in their tissues could cause that subset of people grave harm — and especially the frail with cardiovascular disease.

Additionally, if the immunological risk I am prognosticating herein is in reality material, over the next months as millions more Americans are immunized, it will become quite visible to the public.

Can you imagine if the public, without having received any real warning from FDA, becomes aware of an increasing number of such vascular/thromboembolic complications? What do you suppose will happen to the level of “vaccine hesitancy” then? And, what kind of accountability do you think the public will demand from our experts and federal regulators — especially if they knew, or should have known, that this immunological danger might exist?

The aim of benefiting the majority of our public and saving the nation from this pandemic by quick and aggressive vaccination is an ethically sound one — but where we know of real or likely risks of harm and mortality, we ought to mitigate the risks to those in potential harms way.

So doing is the only reasonable, ethical, and likely legal option you can pursue as public health regulators — for in America, we no longer sacrifice the lives of minority subsets of people for the benefit of the majority.

Drs. Woodcock and Marks, a professor of mine in medical school used to tell his students “the eyes do not see what the mind does not know”….Thromboembolic complications, 10–20 days following activation of a vaccine induced antigen specific immune response, in elderly frail vasculopaths, will not register as classical “vaccine related complications”….But SARS-CoV-2 is a virus with tropism for the vascular endothelium….So, our Pfizer and Moderna vaccines could easily direct an antigen specific immune attack to that very target organ.

I ask that you carefully and wisely consider my immunological prognostication and warning here — FDA, Pfizer and Moderna ought not miss this risk of harm to what is a daily increasing proportion of the population during this ongoing pandemic. Vaccinating patients with occult SARS-CoV-2 infections or lingering viral antigens, is a clear and present potential danger to the health of these patients.

With respect and in friendship,

Hooman Noorchashm MD, PhD

Posts: 13075 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
n Philadelphia, A Scandal Erupts Over Vaccination Startup Led By 22-Year-Old

The story is much too long too post, but is balanced considering it is NPR. Here is the link:

n Philadelphia, A Scandal Erupts Over Vaccination Startup Led By 22-Year-Old

The story is much too long too post, but is balanced considering it is NPR. Here is the link:
https://www.npr.org/sections/h...p-led-by-22-year-old

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The story out of Philly illustrates clearly how COVID has been monetized. Cash in on the "pandemic". The Organizer told would be supporters that he would receive twenty four bucks per shot and do one million five hundred thousand shots. Doesnt look it panned out for him but it makes you wonder who has successfully gotten rich from COVID.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16381 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Every bit of it has been monetized. From the hospitals cashing in on treating “COVID” patients, to buying votes and now to this. Every bit of this is monitored for political purposes.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37174 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
amazing how just two days after the commander in thief sat in the chair, the CDC came up with a brand new measure for determining what constituted a positive Wu flu bug test

planned all along

Posts: 53788 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Damage is done though. The number of mask wearing virtue signalers won’t be undone. I’m amazed at the number of people “doing their part to save grandma” wearing two or three masks OUTSIDE while alone. Just to be sure. Can’t be too careful. COVID May be coiled up ready to strike behind that next fire hydrant......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37174 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
JlJ, Virtue signaler's. Really? what about all the folks getting the "software" vacine? What are they?

Look at all the SF members jumping in to tell all that they just got it.

If someone choose's to mask up. With one, or two or twenty. So what. Are they all leftist's? All of them. Is that your problem?

Personally I find the vaccine thing way worse than folks wearing masks.

The problems from the vaccine vs a mask will end up being night vs day.

As a matter of fact I have noticed a lot of beautiful women wearing mask's and I find them, well, beautiful. Their eye's are very telling Wink

I do not care if someone wears a mask, or doesn't.

You need to decompress brother.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19710 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
It wasn't that long ago that they would have called the police if I had walked into a bank with a mask.

Now they will call the police if I try to walk into a bank without a mask.

Confused

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31387 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
^^^ No doubt these types of crimes have increased. I get a kick out of the "do you recognize the person in the surveillance footage" as they wear hat, sunglasses, masks, etc.

The difference is that once upon a time if you were driving down the street and saw a guy dressed like this walking out of a bank you'd call the police. Now it's normal.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't really give a shit who gets the vaccine. I'm not. I don't really care how sexy girls look behind there mask. My wife looks better without one.
I was at a Sheetz today filling up and the I saw a person filling up their car wearing a mask. What do they really think or do think at all.
I've worked on building up my immune system not destroying it wearing a diaper on my face.

Posts: 1106 | Location: Toano, Va.  | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
If that was an attempted jab at me. Try quoting me next time. If it was not, my apologies

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19710 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
US awards $304 million contract to Brisbane-based Ellume for at-home COVID test

A Brisbane-based company is cashing in on an eye-watering contract with the US government for its innovative COVID-19 product.

The US government is awarding nearly $304 million to a Brisbane-based biotech firm to scale up production of its rapid at-home COVID-19 diagnostic test, officials said Monday.

Ellume’s coronavirus home test kit received an emergency use authorisation from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in December.

The test, which uses a nasal swab and can be purchased without a prescription, can be performed at home with results reported via smartphone app within 15 minutes.

It detects COVID-19 with 95 per cent accuracy.

“They can be used if you feel symptoms of COVID-19 and also for screening of people without symptoms so they can safely go to work, to school and to events,” White House coronavirus adviser Andy Slavitt told a press conference.

Mr Slavitt said the US Department of Defence and Department of Health and Human Services were awarding $US231.8 million ($A304 million) to the Australia-based Ellume to ramp up production of the test.

He said the company would ship 100,000 test kits per month to the US from February to July.

The contract awarded to Ellume USA LLC would allow it to scale up manufacturing and produce more than 19 million test kits per month by the end of the year, 8.5 million of which would be guaranteed to the US government.

“The ability to quickly test, to contact trace and quarantine is a linchpin of our national strategy and will be a vital part of containing the virus and stopping community spread,” Mr Slavitt said.

For those interested in further research, Ellume is the vendor and their website is:

Ellume C-19 home test

Ellume plans to deliver 20 million of the home test kits to the U.S. within the first half of 2021.

They will be available to buy in the U.S. from pharmacies, drug stores and online sites, NBC News reported. The test kit is expected to cost around US$30 or less.

For Aussies, the test kit costs AUD$25 plus shipping. Result delivered via a wireless connection to a smartphone app in 15-20 minutes.

I've ordered one, will update.

--chris

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Peter Barry Chowka Explains the Real Story of Dr. Fauci

How the tactics used on AIDS "hit pay dirt" with COVID.

Reprinted from American Thinker.

Peter Barry Chowka has been a writer on science and health issues for 57 years, often going far behind what the medical and scientific establishments put out for the deeper story. In those decades, he has covered the work of Dr. Anthony Fauci, now the highest paid among the millions of federal employees.

In a must-see 20-minute interview with Jamie Glazov of The Glazov Gang (see below), Peter explains how Fauci's handling of COVID closely parallels his work on AIDS decades ago, when he was responsible for much false information put out to spur a massive investment in fighting the disease, dwarfing what is spent on cancer on a per patient basis. In Peter's view, the tactics used on AIDS "hit pay dirt" with COVID.

It is an eye-opening interview, and once you learn about Fauci's past, you will understand the depth of the Deep State activity and planning to exploit diseases to grab money and power. I rarely recommend videos longer than a few minutes. This one richly repays your investment of time.

Dr. Anthony Fauci is the single most responsible man for the takedown of Donald Trump over COVID, in Peter's view.

Note that Peter's five articles on Fauci's past in AT last spring earned him no fewer than four attacks by name in the pages of the Washington Post and two in the New York Times, among other MSM defenders of St. Fauci. As the saying goes, when you're taking flak, you know you're over the target.

Watch the interview below:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/f...fauci-thomas-lifson/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Oryx and Crake in real life. The corporations are cashing in on milking “health care” until the “sick” person is neither better or financially viable.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post