SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It’s purpose is the grand “reset”.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike28w:...
I find your opinion very convincing....What, in your opinion, was the goal of this fiasco ?? Who gained ?? This is the part that I'm struggling to understand. Thanks, mike

D. All of the above. (previous replies)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44119 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
2015 Wuhan Lab Tour: Barry Soetoro, Anthony Fauci, & Melinda Gates.
Draw your own conclusion, but I believe this photo shows the source of the problem.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Photos like the one above , just disturb the hell out of me. Confused

Posts: 1286 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want a rough estimate of when you'll get the vaccine, here's a quick form to fill out.

Yes, the paper is 200% pure liberal garbage but they provide this free estimate link.

https://www.nytimes.com/intera...accine-timeline.html

Posts: 15945 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike28w:
Photos like the one above , just disturb the hell out of me. Confused

The fine line between conspiracy and reality is getting thinner by the day.....

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Ain’t that the truth.
A result of Politicians protecting their own.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
If you want a rough estimate of when you'll get the vaccine, here's a quick form to fill out.
Don't care when or if it comes out, I won't be taking it. I'm simply not playing along with any of this anymore.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike28w:
I find your opinion very convincing....What, in your opinion, was the goal of this fiasco ?? Who gained ?? This is the part that I'm struggling to understand. Thanks, mike

sigmonkey hits a lot of them out of the park. I don’t know his opinion, but mine is that who (may have) gained includes the Dims, the Chinese Communist Party, the Never Trumpers, and their supporters. The CCP benefits if they can weaken America. They certainly benefit from having their pet rock in the White House instead of President Trump. All the COVID nonsense has had the effect of isolating people and making it easier to control the flow of information. When you’re stuck at home and they or their fellow travelers control the media and social media platforms, if you are not on SIGforum you have to work a lot harder to get real information.

Time will tell if they are successful, but I believe much of the response to the CCP virus is part of the coup to steal President Trump’s next four years in office.

Posts: 6970 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Lockdowns are the new communism: If they don't work, it just proves you need more lockdowns with even more deprivations of liberty and with even more draconian penalties and punishments for the "wreckers" and "saboteurs" ruining our great lockdown Five Year Plans.

Just Five Years to flatten the curve, peons!

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
In case you need more reason to be frustrated with US based pharma:

Pfizer selling most doses oversees.

European Union, which last month finalized an agreement to acquire 200 million doses from Pfizer and its German partner, BioNTech.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12515 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:

That piece of shit Biden outright stated that he wanted to see the vaccine exported outside of the US before US citizens were taken care of. How ANYBODY voted for people that put them behind the rest of the world in line is astounding to me. This is just more proof of the anti-American globalist cabal.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:

I'm actually sort of OK with this. Let the rest of the world Beta test this thing. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21866 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:

I'm actually sort of OK with this. Let the rest of the world Beta test this thing. . .

Makes sense Hound Dog.

At first blush I didn't like the overseas thing either.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Now there are noises being made that you have to have your "COVID passport" app to travel, linked to your vaccination status and/or your COVID test results.

There are multiple competing apps and one app is being sponsored by none other your good friends the Great Resetters, the WEF

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...s-Heathrow-week.html

quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now there are noises being made that you have to have your "COVID passport" app to travel, linked to your vaccination status and/or your COVID test results.

I guess it will not be long before we see the black uniforms with red armbands asking for "...your papers please...."

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
I guess it will not be long before we see the black uniforms with red armbands asking for "...your papers please...."

You'll need them to enter stores, go to dinner, be out in public, business will be fined for not checking, you'll be denied, access to any place public, doctors office, pharmacy, outdoor events, concerts, it will be your passport to leaving your home, comrades....

Posts: 23802 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
when that time arrives, it will be time for SS and S

the problem will go away quick enough

Posts: 53470 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When did HIPPA get overturned?

Posts: 12863 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:... I don’t know his opinion, but mine is...

...mostly, the same.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44119 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post