SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
So now we have a certified Serologic testing of Red Cross US blood donations to identify SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies, and that battery of testing shows widespread presence of SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies in donations made between December 2019-January 2020

What does this mean? It means that we’ve been lied to, & the latest evidence comes from samples collected during red cross blood drives last year & now analyzed by the CDC. Pay really close attention to these new facts

According to the new CDC findings 39 blood samples from the state of California Washington and Oregon between Dec 13 - Dec 16, 2019, showed SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies present and according to the experts it takes a minimum of 60-90 days for those to develop.

That means that Covid was present on the US continent as early as mid October if not earlier. Now officially the first COVID-19 infection was reported on Jan 19, 2020 in a male traveler returning from Wuhan China to Seattle.
If you recall, there were problems with testing in early 2020 because the reagent in the test kits in the national testing reserves, were faulty.

Now at the time no one in the US had even heard of COVID-19, and hell the WHO/China didn’t even acknowledge its existence until Dec 31, 2019 and yet every one of those 39 samples that tested positive for the coronavirus antibodies prove different. https://academic.oup.com/cid/a...cid/ciaa1785/6012472

If you want a copy of this study and not have to buy it, here's a free copy I have uploaded.

gofile.io/d/rIeGok

Here's my problem right off the top, y'all remember who Dr Robert Redfield is right? The director of the CDC since March 2018. How soon did this guy actually know that SARS-CoV-2 was present on US Soil? This main has consistently contradicted @realDonaldTrump in 2020

Historically the CDC during pandemics start checking blood supplies at the beginning of a suspected pandemic, not the end of it, they begin screen samples from, the major US Blood Banks that make up the strategic Blood/Plasma reserves in the US.

They check the American Red Cross, America's Blood Centers, Blood Centers of America, Alliance for Community Transfusion Services, and Vitalant (formerly Blood Systems Inc.). That gives them a baseline for ground zero for the disease in question.

So what happened here really? Why were the normal protocols not followed? Why has the Director of the CDC & the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, been flip flopping positions, resisting at every turn?

Redfield and Fauci have fought tooth and nail with the President. Said things behind closed doors then run to the media and contradicted White House announcements constantly, only to have to backtrack after the fact under scrutiny.

Was this a politically engineered & weaponized attack on the US Economy, that was historically booming, an attempt to grab power over a voter base that was finally seeing independence from Gov't, & to take down a sitting @POTUS sure to be re-elected?

The more I dig into this the more it all is now making sense and these Serologic test results are the key that puts all that's happened in 2020 come together to draw a picture of what really happened.

Reviewing this report it shows the CDC found more positive samples from blood test taken the beginning beginning at the end of December and they found them in many other parts of the country across the country Michigan Iowa Massachusetts.

So this wasn't just isolated to the West coast. Also analysis tests in other countries show earlier spread of SARS-CoV-2 spread to Italy as early as last September and then South America two months later in November
So clearly what we have been told for almost a year is not true, & why are we just getting this now a month after a presidential election? Answer, what was the NUMBER ONE Biden talking point against @realDonaldTrump? His handling of COVID-19!

What was the motivation for this mass mail in balloting scam the swamp inflicted on the taxpayers of the United States? COVID-19

We've had reliable SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibody tests readily available since this summer, & we're just now getting this info?

Also they want us to believe no one thought to test red cross blood samples until now? Sorry I'm just not buying it. This was weaponized against the citizens on the republic, damn the collateral damage, and what's a few losses, when a power grab is more important?

Why aren't elected officials demanding a coherent account of this in the United States and how it spread across our population when we now know that that all we've been told in the past was crap

It's like nobody seems to care or like the officials are too busy enjoying their newfound power people being able to shut down businesses at will when they feel like it, or corralling people like livestock and making them comply!

Back in January, 11 months ago DHS warned American airports could be ground zero for a new pandemic, and issued instructions for how to handle people incoming from China, but Congress ignored it and took no interest.

What was the motivation for this mass mail in balloting scam the swamp inflicted on the taxpayers of the United States? COVID-19

We've had reliable SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibody tests readily available since this summer, & we're just now getting this info?

Also they want us to believe no one thought to test red cross blood samples until now? Sorry I'm just not buying it. This was weaponized against the citizens on the republic, damn the collateral damage, and what's a few losses, when a power grab is more important?

Why aren't elected officials demanding a coherent account of this in the United States and how it spread across our population when we now know that that all we've been told in the past was crap

It's like nobody seems to care or like the officials are too busy enjoying their newfound power people being able to shut down businesses at will when they feel like it, or corralling people like livestock and making them comply!

He claimed it came from an animal, which we know now is crap. @SenTomCotton called him out on it, said it was nonsense, that it didn't come from bats or the Wuhan Wet Market, and the Swamp called him a conspiracy theorist and a nut job.

Back in January, 11 months ago DHS warned American airports could be ground zero for a new pandemic, and issued instructions for how to handle people incoming from China, but Congress ignored it and took no interest.

Dr Tony Fauci pushed back & reassured Americans you can trust the Chinese government wet market to contain the COVID-19 virus. But that’s not what happened & China has never been someone you trust especially what they are told us about this illness.

So Dr Fauci is basically a well functioning Chinese propagandist & @realDonaldTrump should make certain that he never work on public health policy again. China being transparent was a load of crap.

I tweeted back in Jan 2020 when a Harvard Professor & 2 Chinese Nationals were charged in 3 separate China related cases with attempting to smuggle 21 vials of biological research to Wuhan China, that it's possible a bio-weapon was being stolen.

Of course I was called a Tin Foil hat nutbag Trumper but that case was charged, indicted and vanished like a teenage girls virginity on prom night. Dr. Charles Lieber has faded into the white noise of the Pandemic
But what was Dr Charles Lieber research background? Lieber was a “Strategic Scientist” at Wuhan University of Technology in China. He later became a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from at 2011 thru 2017, all while tenured at Harvard.

So the DOJ charges Lieber with providing false statements and that's it? While two of his Chinese National PA's are caught walking out 21 vials of stuff at Boston Airport, mind you they'd been here working for him for two years, how many other runs did they make?

On January 8 2020 the Chinese government released a message thru the WHO “preliminary identification of a novel virus in a short period of time is a notable achievement and demonstrates Chinese increase capacity to manage new outbreaks"

In other words the WHO insinuates we should be thanking the government of China for their handling of COVID-19 they also said “an investigation was conducted by the Chinese authorities found no clear evidence of human to human transmission of COVID-19

More dangerous propaganda by the WHO & the Chinese, but did the media question any of this? Hell no, instead the American media as a group amplified the message, and tried to legitimize it.

Instead they were too busy labeling @realDonaldTrump a racist & xenophobe for calling it a Chinese virus that came from China. Not sure that fits my definition of racist. Even Joe Biden said it was Trump's fault that Americans were dying from the virus

The MSM kept saying it’s America’s fault for Trump's handling of it, and it’s your fault for not complying to our idiot mask mandates and shutdowns. Stop asking questions and just believe the Science!

Tom Cotton was right it had nothing whatsoever to do with that animal market. US media was covering it up, Australian television knew it had nothing to do with the pangolin or bats or the wet market.

Hong Kong scientist Dr. Li-Meng Yan believes the Chinese government knew about COVID-19 well before it claimed it did, Fox News interviewed her.

She said she knew that in her own country she would be punished possibly killed for saying so so she came here to to avoid that. But Twitter and Facebook sensored her story protecting the Chinese government she was exposing.

The Swamp was weaponizing this COVID-19 to seize back their power and influence the Presidential Election. Big Tech could not let the truth about COVID get out and make what Trump had been saying for months was true.
When the truth began to leak through the blacklisting, WaPo and Bob Woodward came with the Story that Trump tried to downplay how bad the Virus really was. Trump said he didn't want to cause panic, Biden said the public wouldn't have panicked

Of course I'm old enough to remember when there was almost two months you couldn't buy toilet paper or basic supplies! Guess what, it's happening again because of the media hype and the threat of lockdowns under Biden.

https://twitter.com/RoscoeBDav.../1334502381455896577

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Marketwatch:

Wall Street could get a shot in the arm in the coming months, while much of Main Street waits months for their COVID inoculations.

Lenders, bank tellers and traders could jump ahead of most Americans for vaccines, after such remedies receive emergency authorization by the Food and Drug Administration, potentially putting financial industry workers ahead of those aged above 65, adults with medical issues and the rest of the U.S. population.

The American Bankers Association said it has asked for the CDC to designate financial services industry as “essential workers,” following guidelines issued by the Department of Homeland Security.

“We are encouraging public health authorities to follow the existing DHS guidance and include financial services employees as part of the 1b group, but we think front-line bank employees who deal with a large number of people every day should be gave priority to, at a minimum,” said Paul Benda, senior vice president, risk and cybersecurity policy at the American Bankers Association.

A vaccine will remain a distant hope for millions for several months, as major Western nations, including the U.S. and Europe, have struck deals with drugmakers for Covid-19 remedies, with initial supplies likely to be extremely limited at a time when cases of the deadly infection are spiking in many parts of the U.S.

{It reminds me of the saying that Bankers have the coldest hearts. This is laughable.}

LINK: https://www.marketwatch.com/st...cx_artPos=6#cxrecs_s

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hong Kong scientist Dr. Li-Meng Yan believes the Chinese government knew about COVID-19 well before it claimed it did, Fox News interviewed her.

I have no doubt about this. None.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15584 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A lot of people knew about COVID-19 before we did.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24121 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
^^^^ This! Politicians first to get poked in the arm.

For once in their miserable lives they should lead from the front and by example.

Posts: 9045 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Totally disgusting. My response to the lady in the video..."Don't look to government for help. You are the solution. Band together with all your fellow business owners, friends, neighbors, and family members, give Garcetti and Newscum the middle finger salute, and go back to living life with your customers. If all of you stick together, there is 'nothing' this political filth can do. Stand tall, stand strong, and make it happen." They can only take what you allow them to take from you.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
#takeoffthemask

#standuptothefuckers

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In regards to the vaccine - you don't seriously think that the vaccine you or I are going to be forced to receive is the same vaccine that the politicians and elitists are going receive?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
^^^^ This! Politicians first to get poked in the arm.

For once in their miserable lives they should lead from the front and by example.

Sarc/ Yes, but what about human trials? /Sarc

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s a hot mess anyway you look at it. I just tested positive and Im stoked! Feel like I won the lottery, why?

Well because I’m stuck in the dirt in NM in a train wreck of a quarantine after an almost year long military deployment. Was supposed to be 14 days but on day 12 someone reported symptoms and tested positive. So, they reset the 14 day quarantine for the rest of us! If you test positive you get just a 10 day isolation then go home to your family.

I have no symptoms, banged out a 5 mile run just before lunch. When I saw the test results I laughed. Now I’m on the only 10 more days track (on top of the 16 Ive already been here)

Surely by now the whole world has been exposed. Most of you reading this would have tested positive at some point I bet if the test was timed right, or you have the antibodies. Our group just returned like an 80% rate and we are 80-90% asymptomatic. They take our temp 2x per day.

If you’re high risk do what you need to to protect yourself, the rest of the world needs to move on. If you are high risk only due to poor life choices hoping for a vaccine...the best time to make better choices was last year, the 2nd best time is now. What’s your excuse?

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I am curious about the perception of folks who think this is overblown. I’m not talking about the politics or the messaging, but the actual disease impact.

Do y’all think the spike in hospital admissions are complete fiction, falsely attributed to the ‘vid when it’s other “normal” admissions causing record admits to hospitals,or something else? Or if you just accept it as fact do you not think that has any impacts on non-‘vid patients.

Not suggesting all the news isn’t dooms-y, but outside of that are you truly not concerned with impact on our healthcare delivery system? For example, in the hospital covered by the group I work for had 30 people in ER waiting on a room yesterday. This is far from normal, and we’re not a trauma center so this wasn’t a bus wreck. This has been ongoing a week+ now, other facilities in area the same.

I am pretty sure this is not a week I want to need an ICU bed.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12420 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

A local news report stated "Covid causes ICU occupancy to surge to 88%". Sounds scary!

The reality is that our ICUs are generally in the 65%-75% occupancy range anyways. The hospitals aren't in business to have a bunch of empty beds laying around. Better yet? Most of these hospitals have 10 or so ICU beds.

In other words, they have one more patient than normal.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not suggesting all the news isn’t dooms-y, but outside of that are you truly not concerned with impact on our healthcare delivery system? For example, in the hospital covered by the group I work for had 30 people in ER waiting on a room yesterday. This is far from normal, and we’re not a trauma center so this wasn’t a bus wreck. This has been ongoing a week+ now, other facilities in area the same.

^^^^^^
Yeah I am concerned but thoroughly sick and tired of the media and politicians droning on about this. Did the Brits get daily missives regarding the Battle of Britain?? I am doing what I need to be doing to keep my business open and myself and family safe.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I am curious about the perception of folks who think this is overblown. I’m not talking about the politics or the messaging, but the actual disease impact.

Do y’all think the spike in hospital admissions are complete fiction, falsely attributed to the ‘vid when it’s other “normal” admissions causing record admits to hospitals,or something else? Or if you just accept it as fact do you not think that has any impacts on non-‘vid patients.

The ER at the hospital near me routinely has people waiting in ER rooms for a bed. This has been going on LONG before Chinese flu. ICU same thing. And before you ask, I have several friends and family members that are Doctors, CRNA’s, Nurses and PA’s.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted Cruz said it will all go away on November 4.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it weren’t for all the media Covid fear mongering, how many people would be headed to the ER for their symptoms? I bet a heck of a lot less... they’d just figure they have a cold or the seasonal flu not terrified they have da rona wanting to be tested.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
This ridiculous nonsense may never 'go away'. It's just too easy to control the dummies with this wonderful boogeyman as a steering devise. It'll be awhile before the slow learners realize we have fundamentally changed the country. 'Public health' is now your daddy and please quit being so 'selfish'.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
What about the usual seasonal rates of the flu and pneumonia? Did we cure both of those last March 1?

Sure people are getting sick. That’s normal. How many people nation wide have died exclusively from Covid?

Perhaps 20,000?

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
And now there are reports circulating that the airlines are thinking that they will need proof of vaccinations before they will let you on their plane.

Big breaking news for the airlines. You need me as a passenger a lot more than I need you as a means of transportation. So tell you what. You pay for my ticket, feed me a meal and don’t treat me like a piece of shit cargo and I might consider stepping foot on your plane. Given the amount of bailout monies you’ve received from the taxpayers you need us a lot more than we need you.

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post