SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 1208
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I think I will buy one of those home COVID test kits. Then swab my cat and send it in.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16132 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I think I will buy one of those home COVID test kits. Then swab my cat and send it in.

Make sure you set enough time aside to get stitches at the ER Smile

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Because we are now even more concerned about the potential for contagion in your home communities as you prepare to travel home at the end of the semester, the university will place a registration hold on the record of any student who fails to appear for testing when asked to do so. A registration hold would mean that you are unable to matriculate or register for classes next semester or receive a transcript. This is change from an earlier communication from Erin Hoffman Harding and Mike Seamon which stated that those who failed to appear would lose priority status for registration.

“Furthermore, you may not leave the South Bend area until you receive the results of your exit test. Again, should we discover that you have left the area, we will place a registration hold on your record.”

Norte Dame restricts student movement with penalties

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12453 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I thought y'all said it would be gone this week?

It's an Election miracle! -> Pfizer announces 90% effective vaccine

Posts: 11027 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted November 09, 2020 04:13 PM Hide Post
quote:
“Because we are now even more concerned about the potential for contagion in your home communities as you prepare to travel home at the end of the semester, the university will place a registration hold on the record of any student who fails to appear for testing when asked to do so. A registration hold would mean that you are unable to matriculate or register for classes next semester or receive a transcript. This is change from an earlier communication from Erin Hoffman Harding and Mike Seamon which stated that those who failed to appear would lose priority status for registration.

“Furthermore, you may not leave the South Bend area until you receive the results of your exit test. Again, should we discover that you have left the area, we will place a registration hold on your record.”

Norte Dame restricts student movement with penalties

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jenkins retaliating for the rush onto the field after the win over Clemson. Fr. Jenkins is wearing thin with both the alumini and the students. Brian Kelly told the players it would happen and to get to the tunnel asap. Fr. Jenkins got caught on TV not wearing a mask and then came down with COVID himself. I guess he is well now.

Posts: 17282 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For 2020, all tuition and other costs for Notre Dame: 76K+. X4 = 305K.
And your kid cant get his transcripts if he does not follow the WhooHooFlu regimen?
When are people going to stop paying these colleges?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16132 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
. I thought I read the same thing ?

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen a Covid headline since the election, but I'm confident it's still available as a cudgel if we need to destroy an economy or infringe on some yahoo's freedoms.

Posts: 1977 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
That sucks, hope your kid gets over it asap. Keep us updated.

Thanks. I’m sure he’ll be fine, although he is asthmatic. I’ll be sure to update on how he’s doing.

Well, he’s been fever free since Saturday and was able to come out of his room today. We’ve had him isolate in his room, to try and minimize contact and risk of transmission to us. So far so good. Our quarantine will end next Thursday. Can’t wait as I’m getting stir crazy. Thankfully deer season starts on Saturday. I’ll definitely be in the woods.

Posts: 2160 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Ticketmaster will require proof of COVID vaccine or negative test for customers to attend concerts

Roll Eyes

LINK

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
quote:
. I thought I read the same thing ?

I hadn't looked in this thread for awhile - WTF?
This virus was USED AS A WEAPON AGAINST THE PRESIDENT! That's it!
It exists, true, but its no worse than the flu. And you guys with your told you so attitude? Am I wrong? Did I miss something? Are you secret Biden supporters?
If this wasn't an election year, Covid would have just been this years SAARS, or Bird Flu, or swine flu - whatever. People buying into this crap is PART OF THE PROBLEM!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
So every doctor in every hospital including all the red states is against Trumps reelection? I voted for our President and support him, but I won't make him my false God. Many have lost grasp of reality when it concerns this topic. This is not the flu. We will loose 250,000 of our countrymen in half a year, five times a bad flu year in half the time. Many who are hit seriously have life altered completely. We trust what our soldiers tell us from the battlefield but not our health workers with covid. I have never lost friends to the flu but have lost two to covid.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adobesig:
So every doctor in every hospital including all the red states is against Trumps reelection? I voted for our President and support him, but I won't make him my false God. Many have lost grasp of reality when it concerns this topic. This is not the flu. We will loose 250,000 of our countrymen in half a year, five times a bad flu year in half the time. Many who are hit seriously have life altered completely. We trust what our soldiers tell us from the battlefield but not our health workers with covid. I have never lost friends to the flu but have lost two to covid.

Covid-19 does not care what your race, religion, sexual orientation, or political affiliation is. It is an equal opportunity virus. To me, it is not a left leaning news item. It is spreading north, south, east, and west. Republican governors or democratic governors; it does not play favorites. I have not understood the partisan take on it.

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Oh good grief. It's a bad bug...there have been much worse. Very tiresome at this point. Anyone not seeing the partisan nature of this hysteria is suspect.

Posts: 1977 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This stupid shit again? 250k people did not die from the wuflu. Practically everything you've heard about it is a gross exaggeration. We've been through that a thousand times in this thread.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3548 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
My mom in NC and a group of her friends all got it this week. Everyone felt like shit for 4-5 days, recovery is slow but they’re all getting better. This is a group of women all over 70 years old. If Commie Cooper shuts down the state again my mom will have a rough time with it.

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
COVID-19: Biden adviser bats for national lockdown in US for ‘4-6 weeks’

And there you have it. A urine soaked, retarded, relic who thinks himself president appoints a POS expert campaigning to be God who decrees the US must lock down for 4 to 6 weeks. But fear not, they'll pay everyone on the US credit card.

Question for the 'expert' (i.e. retard) Dr Osterholm. What are those little pieces of green paper good for if everyone is shut down, locked down and all industries are shuttered? What, you don't grasp how the economy functions your excellency? Yep, just another retarded liberal who thinks himself God and is actually too stupid to ever open his mouth. Welcome to the real version of 'Idiocrasy'. Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The recovery rate for the Chinese virus (it came from Chey-na) is between 97-99%. Let those figures settle in when the msm and DemocRATS try to ramp up the fear again.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15632 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
My son, and subsequently, his wife both got an apparently low dose of the Chinese Flu. 3 days and back to normal, no meds, etc. Unfortunately, son has developed "Corona Rash" and is displaying all 3 types of the rash.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
China Joe does realize that he isn't doing jack shit for at least 8 weeks, correct?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post