SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What I think is that another month of these draconian and unconstitutional directives from incredibly stupid governors, mayors and the like, and we'll begin to see open insurrection.

100% totally agree. We're starting to see the early stages of it now, even in California. Give this shit another 4 weeks to simmer and we will witness something on a nationwide scale that I never thought was possible. Go ahead politicians, keep fucking with us, and see what happens.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
If masks can keep people "safe", why isn't everything open?

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
True leaders, here and elsewhere, need to reevaluate the risk/reward of this approach, even with limited data to base decisions on.
This seems to be an extension of the "one life lost is too many" approach but when you have 8+ billion people in the world to consider and risk much more than a financial problem by continuing this tough decisions have to be made.
The damage already done by this shutdown is still yet to be determined but it will be enormous.

Posts: 9493 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I pray for peace, calm, sensibility, and love toward all those who are directly affected by this craziness, whether in terms of health, family finances, general liberties, or otherwise. The rest of us need to take every step possible to look out for our friends and families, to keep our economy moving in the positive, and to find ways -- however small -- to retaliate against those who would lay this fear upon us, those who would let this virus out and hide its details from the world, and those who would profit in terms of power or money from its presence.

Well said, vthoky.
As for "those who would profit in terms of power or money from its presence" I am leery of not just politicians but people like Bill Gates.

Bill Gates's treasonous defense of China - why?
https://www.americanthinker.co...e_of_china__why.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Watch and listen to the California State Highway Patrol, only if your blood pressure is well under control.
CHP commands begin on Part 2.

California State Capital Protest - May 1, 2020 - Part 1

California State Capital Protest - May 1, 2020 - Part 2
“Let’s start pushing, let’s go. Let’s go. Line formation move, let’s go.”
“Move back, move back, move back.”
“Move back, move back, move back now.”
8:35 - “Company, Batons ready, Go.”
“Move back, move back, move back.”
“SRT move forward, SRT move forward please.”

California State Capital Protest - May 1, 2020 - Part 3
3:05 - Officers begin pushing on the backs of protesters with their batons.
4:50 - First arrest is shown. The lady did nothing other than resist the pushing from the officers.
This if followed by a second lady being arrested for failure to move.
These arrest are followed by subsequent arrests with no violence shown by the protesters.

California State Capital Protest - May 1, 2020 - Part 4

California State Capital Protest - May 1, 2020 - Part 5
“Ladies and Gentleman, I am Assistant Chief Ehlers of the California State Highway Patrol.
I am a Peace Officer of the State of California.

All persons gathering in this area of the Capital Park are creating a health hazard based on the COVID-19 pandemic.

Due to the proximity of persons gathered a health and safety hazard has been created upon state property.
Pursuant to Title 13, California Code of Regulations, Section 18.61, you are being ordered to leave this property.

Additionally this large gathering is a violation of the order of the Public State Health Officer.

In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19, as well as Section 8.665 of the Government Code, under the California Emergency Services Act, and Section 18.61 of the California Code of Regulations, Title 13. Prohibit conduct pursuant to 14.685(c)2 of the Government Code.

The California Highway Patrol is here to support your First Amendment Rights, and only state property is being closed due to the previously stated health reasons.

You are hereby ordered to immediately leave Capital Park.
If you do not leave this area you will be subject to physical arrest and detention.
If you resist moving from this area, or fail to submit to arrest, necessary force will be used.
Please move back.

Line move back, line move them back.”

Note: Arrest followed, and CHP Assistant Chief Ehlers repeated his orders several times as stated above.
Horses brought in at 10:00 for crowd control (Part 5 above)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Sometimes one has to play the peacemaker. At dinner last night our son (18 years old) announced he was going to hang out with his buddy Luke. Mrs. slosig had a major problem with that. I suggested that he should invite Luke to the ranch and we’d social distance at our range. That mollified her, Luke’s always up for shooting, and everybody’s happy. Sometimes it’s okay to be the peacemaker. Big Grin

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Colt Peacemaker.... Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
From the CDC Key Points for Week ending April 25 and published May 1:

"o The overall cumulative COVID-19 associated hospitalization rate is 40.4 per 100,000, with the highest
rates in people 65 years and older (131.6 per 100,000) and 50-64 years (63.7 per 100,000).
o Hospitalization rates for COVID-19 in adults (18-64 years) are higher than hospitalization rates
for influenza at comparable time points* during the past 5 influenza seasons.
o For people 65 years and older, current COVID-19 hospitalization rates are similar to those
observed during comparable time points* during recent high severity influenza seasons.
o For children (0-17 years), COVID-19 hospitalization rates are much lower than influenza
hospitalization rates during recent influenza seasons."

CDC Overview May 1

So, in effect the government and media put 30 million out of work for a severe flu - with the assistance of the CCP. Yet, the government types and media still get paid and keep their jobs?

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, in effect the government and media put 30 million out of work for a severe flu - with the assistance of the CCP. Yet, the government types and media still get paid and keep their jobs?

Isn't it disgusting how despite destroying the tax base, no government employees seem to be laid off, furloughed, unemployed? Do they even need the tax base, if they can just print unlimited "money"?

They've destroyed the lives and fortunes of a vast swath of the population. No consequence to them.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And don't you believe for one second that the America-hating, leftist frauds calling the shots in California wouldn't do this as a matter of routine if they could get away with it.

I say with the utmost seriousness- they need to start hanging politicians and bureaucrats out there. These insane children ware going to get people killed.

California man arrested 3 times in a day, given citations and released due to coronavirus restrictions

and...

"It’s devastatingly worrisome to me personally because if they go home and infect their grandmother or their grandfather who has a co-morbid condition and they have a serious or a very unfortunate outcome, they will feel guilty for the rest of our lives," Birx said. "So we need to protect each other at the same time we’re voicing our discontent."

Listen, lady, FUCK you. We don't need you to save us from ourselves. From this point on, I won't listen to or take seriously anything- ANYTHING- you say about this virus. Fuck you. Seriously, just fuck off. You're not Queen and you're not God. You're just another bureaucrat running their mouth. You don't tell me what to do. You don't make my decisions, and you are not in charge of the American people, so take your "devastating worry" and cram it up your ass as far as it will go. Mad

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot:
2909 people died Friday from the virus...

I want to know the exact age of all 2909 people that died along with a catalog of underlying health conditions that they had treated the last 1 year.

Do you follow the numbers of deaths on a normal non-corona day?

What does that look like in comparison?

Answer all 3 questions and I bet your view on what is really happening will vastly change, if it doesn't, then you don't want to see the truth!

Something is causing more people to die than normal. Maybe it's just a bunch of people dying from food poisoning because their wives never cooked before? It's not extra car accidents because insurance companies wouldn't be refunding premiums if there were more accidents. Draw you own conclusions for whatever thing is causing this unusual spike in deaths not just in the US but also in the other countries supposedly being affected by coronavirus.

NYT Article source

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Crime has gone up here, stripped cars all over the place, hordes of "homeless" everywhere.
I used the ATM at the bank for the last time yesterday until they get this shit under control.
Not cool to have a hobo camp set up right by the Bank entrance with a bunch of Dickheads wearing masks.

Right now my biggest concern is not the Wu Flu but shooting some stupid shit and having to deal with the hassle of that.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Something is causing more people to die than normal.
I want to make this crystal clear- regarding coronavirus deaths or infection rates, I don't believe any figures put before me. So, no, I don't know for a fact that more people are dying. Show me some more figures to support your data. Oh, gee, that's a problem right there, huh? 'Coz I won't accept that stuff, either. That ship has sailed.

I have been lied to and FUCKED WITH too much. I have had it and I am not listening to the bureaucrats and their falsified bullshit data any more.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Listen, lady, FUCK you. We don't need you to save us from ourselves. From this point on, I won't listen to or take seriously anything- ANYTHING- you say about this virus. Fuck you. Seriously, just fuck off. You're not Queen and you're not God. You're just another bureaucrat running their mouth. You don't tell me what to do. You don't make my decisions, and you are not in charge of the American people, so take your "devastating worry" and cram it up your ass as far as it will go.

Amen!!!

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot:
2909 people died Friday from the virus...

Don't you mean with the virus?
There IS a difference.
Those who want to control you want to exploit the maximum fear.

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Something is causing more people to die than normal.
I want to make this crystal clear- regarding coronavirus deaths or infection rates, I don't believe any figures put before me. So, no, I don't know for a fact that more people are dying. Show me some more figures to support your data. Oh, gee, that's a problem right there, huh? 'Coz I won't accept that stuff, either. That ship has sailed.

I have been lied to and FUCKED WITH too much. I have had it and I am not listening to the bureaucrats and their falsified bullshit data any more.

But...this was quoted from the New York Times, so it’s totally legit.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The lefty politicians who have been complaining about the shut down protestors have mentioned repeatedly that the protestors have been waiving Nazi and Confederate flags. I have seen many wide angle screen shots from the MSM showing the protestors. To date I have seen lots of American flags, but I have not yet seen a single Confederate or Nazi flag. Not one. Just my two cents.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
The lefty politicians who have been complaining about the shut down protestors have mentioned repeatedly that the protestors have been waiving Nazi and Confederate flags. I have seen many wide angle screen shots from the MSM showing the protestors. To date I have seen lots of American flags, but I have not yet seen a single Confederate or Nazi flag. Not one. Just my two cents.

Not Nazi flags, but some Nazi slogans. My leftist people I know are using that to frame protestors as Nazis because they are too fucking stupid to realize the people are protesting the government acting like Nazis. The protestors are protesting the Nazi-like actions of their governments, not sympathizing with Nazism.

Idiots.

ETA here are some of the 'Nazi' flags. Can't imagine why she's upset?

↑ Work sets you free, seen at entrance to Auschwitz. The protestors were not advocating for genocide or forced labor, I assure you that. It's a play on words and calling Whitmer a Nazi.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
But...this was quoted from the New York Times, so it’s totally legit.

Just doing a quick Google search was the first thing that came up. I'm not going to waste the time finding alternative sources, especially since the source for NYT info was the CDC. More people are dying from something. Also people are dying from coronavirus. Those two things I'm certain of. I am also certain I can't trust any of the numbers regardless of the source. My point is more people are dying. Some with coronavirus, some from coronavirus.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis