SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
A teacher in NJ = a presumptive leftist drone.

Good thing she's there to "save their lives." I shudder to think what the young would do without the comforting arms of the state keeping them safe.

Posts: 2456 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Talk to my kids like that and you'll be feeding Wu's pigs.

This pandemic is bringing the Karen’s out of the woodwork in droves. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Talk to my kids like that and you'll be feeding Wu's pigs.

Holla if you need a hand with the feeding.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This pandemic is bringing the Karen’s out of the woodwork in droves.

Since they closed Starbucks the lack of Holiday CDs / Pumpkin Spice Lattes is making the herd aggro.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posterchild for the defective left.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has Aytu BioScience, Inc. and Healight been mentioned?

Mark Dice has an interesting video on them. Healight is inserted into the breathing tube and uses UV led lights to kill bacteria and virus Inside the human body- It's being investigated since 2016.

Youtube censoring them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgiHfD_xtvw

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Come on guys, I used to date her. Big Grin

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

Oxford has started human trials of a vaccine that was effective in rhesus monkeys
There is a side effect, a tendency to hoard bananas.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30645 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
That might aggravate a certain simian friend of ours...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

This woman is a teacher in New Jersey. The teenagers she was yelling at were simply in a park tossing around a ball.

My meme-fu is not good but this requires a OK Karen

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
The woman in that video is just plain batshit crazy.

If she's like that in the video I can only imagine how she'd react if she was on an atm service call with me. She would probably need restraints.

People walk by me all the time. What's weird is most of the atm's I work on are at local stop and robs and the atm's are by the front doors of the store. Most of the stores have double doors and customers can generally walk through either door. They all tend to walk by the door nearest the atm. I'm not invisible, they see me and walk right by me.

Social distancing, what's that?

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Some quarantine commentary

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure its no surprise to anyone but Facebook is further killing the 1st amendment.

https://www.mlive.com/public-i...est-in-michigan.html

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can things like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube become so ubiquitous, universally used that they loose their private domain and become public entities?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Can things like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube become so ubiquitous, universally used that they loose their private domain and become public entities?

The question is: Are they medium or a content provider? If they are a content provider they are subject to lawsuits.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ubelongoutside:
I'm sure its no surprise to anyone but Facebook is further killing the 1st amendment.

Facebook, Twitter, and every other private entity have nothing to do the with the First Amendment. The First Amendment limits only government restrictions on speech.

For example, Para could not like what you or I say, and in turn ban us from this forum. It would not be a First Amendment issue, no matter how much you or I complain that our speech is being stifled.

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don’t know about Twatter, but Facebook and YouTube(owned by google) are bought and paid for by the GDC’s.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

No. Universal usage and popularity will not turn them into governmental entities.

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

Oxford has started human trials of a vaccine that was effective in rhesus monkeys
There is a side effect, a tendency to hoard bananas.

I thought they liked peanut butter cups.

Posts: 10912 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TAllen01:
quote:

No. Universal usage and popularity will not turn them into governmental entities.

That doesn't keep them from trying to have it both ways.

quote:
Is Facebook a publisher? In public it says no, but in court it says yes

In its defense against a former app startup, Facebook is contradicting its long-held claim to be simply a neutral platform

https://www.theguardian.com/te...rm-publisher-lawsuit

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post