SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I hate Djokovic. Federer was my guy, and at one point when Federer was leading in Grand Slams, my biggest sports goal was that he would forever be considered the GOAT. Baseball was my life growing up. I know all too well what it's like to have my heart broken by the Cubs, but no sporting heartbreak will ever compare to how inconsolable I was after 2019 Wimbledon. 40-15. Gosh. If Federer was the one who refused to get vaccinated and was banned from competing, and missing out on Grand Slams, I'd never get over from that bitterness. I strive to not be a hypocrite which makes me just about as much resentful for Djokovic for what the Australian government, the Australian Open, the United States, and the US Open did to him. Djokovic could have at least 3 more Grand Slams if it weren't for his bans. I lost all respect for, and will never forgive, Rafael Nadal for telling Djokovic it's his fault he couldn't compete. I still don't root for Djokovic, but after he wins, I think of it as rubbing it in to those that banned him, or that idiot in the crowd.

Year V

Posts: 2658 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He nailed it this time.

Posts: 12863 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
He nailed it this time.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="rumble" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/v46gcgu/?pub=sxx5h" width="640"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

What newly uncovered evidence?
David Martin exposed the connections in his first Plandemic Video back in 2020.
All the stories where the US blaming China and China blaming the US is pure propaganda. The United States government has been in bed with China since the beginning.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4838 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
quote:
He nailed it this time.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="rumble" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/v46gcgu/?pub=sxx5h" width="640"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

All the stories where the US blaming China and China blaming the US is pure propaganda. The United States government has been in bed with China since the beginning.

Nothing we did not really know, just great sarcasm and all the information is compiled in 30 minutes vs hours of multiple other videos.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Woodruff and her organization blamed “the magnitude of the setbacks” brought on by COVID as the culprit.

If the obvious truth that the “vaccines” caused these heart related illnesses wasn’t so insidious, this charade would be laughable. But I have family that were lulled into taking this garbage into their bodies out of fear, lost employment, ability to go into stores/markets being threatened, ability to access health care, etc. I still remember the looks on store “greeters” telling me I needed to mask up to come in when I’d blow by them and say “that’s nice”. Nobody in my immediate household got the snake oil. None of us had Covid more than once. None of us ever hid from the world, and every other family member has been sickened more than once. They have all opted out after the first generation of poison; my fervent wish is that they have all dodged the long term bullet.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
quote:
He nailed it this time.

Nothing we did not really know, just great sarcasm and all the information is compiled in 30 minutes vs hours of multiple other videos.

My little bit of frustration is not directed at you,wcb6092. I always appreciate your posts.
I just wish more folks would have connected the dots back in 2020.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4838 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Evidence supporting >100,000 excess US deaths from the COVID vaccine in 3 months
My interview with German data scientist Fabian Spieker on what the US data shows. He makes the case for over 100,000 excess deaths in just 3 months time.

I interviewed Fabian Spieker who is a data scientist in Germany who has looked at the US data and discovered that the COVID vaccines are associated with increased mortality, particularly one 3 month period where he believes over 100,000 excess deaths were caused by the shots.

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/e...7n3&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24328 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I have had “spirited” discussions with deniers over this topic in recent history. Their contention is always “there aren’t any excess deaths now”. I point out that the majority of excess deaths were occurring DURING the height of “vaccination”, and that not even the most rabid supporters are getting them now- save for relatively few hold outs. The damage is done and this graph bears that out.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5811 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Here's an excellent interview about the criminal migrants (well worth the watch), but go to 1:02:00 to see Bret Weinstein's take on the jab. It will make your hair stand up. This guy is/was a liberal biologist who started saying things that got him cancelled by the leftists.

(I watched this yesterday on YT, but now it's gone from my watch history and is not searchable, guess YT doesn't like it.)

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarl.../1753190238502170900

Posts: 2930 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's an excellent interview about the criminal migrants (well worth the watch), but go to 1:02:00 to see Bret Weinstein's take on the jab.

Yeah, I was kind of wondering why this was posted in the COVID thread, but now I get it.

Who knows what the Chinese are up to? ... but they are up to something and pouring across our open border.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24328 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just a review of the acres of horse shit we had to deal with from self-righteous, smack-talking imbeciles who were COMPLETELY WRONG.

https://twitter.com/tomselliot.../1657021799652024324

Posts: 108290 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Everyone one of those assholes make my blood boil!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38927 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Caused More Deaths Than Saved: Peer-Reviewed Study

https://www.zerohedge.com/medi...e-deaths-saved-study

https://www.cureus.com/article...cination-campaign#!/

With considerably lower efficacy rates, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cause more deaths than save lives, according to a new study whose researchers called for a “global moratorium” on the shots and “immediate removal” from childhood immunization schedule.

The peer-reviewed study, published in the Cureus journal on Jan. 24, analyzed reports from the initial phase 3 trials of Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. These trials led to the shots being approved under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) in the United States. The study also looked into several other research and reviews of the trials. It found that the vaccines had “dramatically lower” efficacy rates than the vaccine companies claimed.

Moreover, based on “conservative assumptions, the estimated harms of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines greatly outweigh the rewards: for every life saved, there were nearly 14 times more deaths caused by the modified mRNA injections.”

“Given the well-documented SAEs (serious adverse events) and unacceptable harm-to-reward ratio, we urge governments to endorse and enforce a global moratorium on these modified mRNA products until all relevant questions pertaining to causality, residual DNA, and aberrant protein production are answered.”

The authors also recommended an “immediate removal” of the COVID-19 vaccines from the childhood immunization schedule. They pointed out that children were at very low risk from the infection.

“It is unethical and unconscionable to administer an experimental vaccine to a child who has a near-zero risk of dying from COVID-19 but a well-established 2.2 percent risk of permanent heart damage based on the best prospective data available.”

“An absolute risk reduction of approximately 1 percent for the COVID-19 mRNA vaccinations meant that a substantial number of individuals would need to be injected in order to prevent a single mild-to-moderate case of COVID-19.”

To prevent one case of COVID-19 infection, 142 individuals would need to be vaccinated with Pfizer’s shot, the study said. When it came to Moderna, 88 people had to be injected.

Taking into account these numbers as well as the infection fatality rates of COVID-19, the researchers concluded that roughly 52,000 people would need to be vaccinated to prevent one COVID-19-related death.

This would mean two lives saved for roughly 100,000 injections of the Pfizer vaccine. However, there is a risk of 27 deaths per 100,000 doses of Pfizer shot, the researchers calculated. As such, for every life saved by the jab, almost 14 lives would be lost due to the mRNA vaccine, the study stated.

Much more at links

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Everyone one of those assholes make my blood boil!

Me too. Being treated with open contempt and sometimes hostility in public by people who were swayed by this propaganda is no small part in why my family left Washington state the first opportunity we got.

I'll never forget how I was treated. Best to just stop there.

Posts: 17385 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Could NOT agree more, Smudge!

Please review the documents filed against my company (Motion to Certify...about an hour read) to see the premeditated pure evil that was going on behind closed doors...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/8100080605

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v4c5fti-yea...n=frankploegman&ep=2

Reported on Jan 26, 2024 bij German mainstream media channel ARD.

SOURCE: https://www.tagesschau.de/wirt...d-rezession-100.html

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
EPOCH TV | Dr. Pierre Kory Explains COVID-19 Vaccine Shedding

-rduckwor

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
COVID Vaccine Mandate At Rutgers Survives Landmark Court Ruling
Did students at Rutgers have the "fundamental right" to refuse a vaccine? Nope, a federal appellate court ruled.

NEW JERSEY — When Rutgers University rolled out a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for students in the heart of the pandemic, it ignited a firestorm of controversy around a thorny question: Do students at Rutgers have the “fundamental right” to refuse a vaccine?

They do not, a federal appeals court ruled in a landmark decision this week.

On Thursday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit upheld a decision to dismiss claims brought by a group of students and Children’s Health Defense Inc. against Rutgers University. Read the full court opinion here.

During the pandemic, Rutgers added the COVID-19 vaccine to its list of required shots for students who wanted to return to in-person classes, including the campuses in Newark, New Brunswick and Camden.

Students were given exemptions if they had a documented medical contraindication to the vaccine, or if they had a “bona fide” religious belief – but they were then subject to other requirements, such as being excluded from university housing and being required to take weekly COVID-19 tests.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/b...l&utm_campaign=alert

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8478 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post