SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5916 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Under investigation for things that have been common knowledge to anyone with a pulse and an IQ over 40. Hmmm…anyway, good to see some of these nutbags get called out.

The left has resisted the truth every step of they way; the story in Italy is a big step to getting the world to wake up and push back.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:

My God. Truly a global conspiracy with the human population as unwitting participants.

Posts: 13594 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good interview: Professor Angus Dalgleish is the Foundation Professor of Oncology at St. George's University of London and the Principal of the Institute for Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD_tB6RluJ0

Posts: 13117 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fauci flip flops during Congress grilling: Ex-White House doctor ducks more than 100 questions about Covid and admits he approved risky Wuhan coronavirus research proposal without reading it

House GOP said Fauci's pandemic policies full of drastic and systemic failures

He 'backtracked' on past claims his agency never funded gain of function abroad

READ MORE: Fauci grilled by Congress during two marathon 7-hour sessions

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/he...hout-reading-it.html

Posts: 13117 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Frank Fleming is a former Babylon Bee writer and a very funny guy. So you know I relate to him. Frank is 44, healthy, active, has four kids, and currently writes scripts for cartoons and other kids’ shows for the Daily Wire’s conservative media initiative. And yesterday, he posted a series of well-written tweets and a heartfelt Substack about his recent, grueling medical misadventure.

Here’s how it started. Frank got the injections in April, 2021, even though it appears the rest of his family did not:

Here’s how it’s going. Last summer, Frank got two different types of cancer at the same time, which is pretty unusual. He had them both surgically removed last month. Both cancers were atypical cancers. They still don’t know what’s going on with him:
image 2.png

Frank, a professional writer, somehow crafted an engaging, lighthearted Substack about his frightful double-cancer experience. His cancer — or, cancers — as I noted, were both atypical. He referred to this fact several times. Here’s the condensed version, in his own words (edited for brevity):

It’s like half a year later, and I had surgery in December to remove two tumors, and I still don’t really know what’s going on. The week before the trip, I went to the doctor.
He told me it looked like I had two different tumors, one in my pelvis and one on my liver in the gallbladder fossa (the groove in my liver where the gallbladder used to be). So, the suspicion is I have some sort of metastatic cancer. The weird thing, though, is that the liver and pelvis are kind of far apart, and there was no indication of tumors anywhere in between.
The Mayo Clinic finally got back on the pathology, and they were completely stumped, calling the (liver) tumor an “unknown epithelioid tumor.” At this point, my oncologist tells me I’m his toughest case in several years.
My urologist tells me that the tumor on my seminal vesicles is extremely rare (he’s only dealt with two in his twenty years), but, whatever, they’ll cut it out. It ends up the tumor in my pelvis was not connected to my seminal vesicles. In fact, it was not connected to anything. It was just floating loose in the fatty tissue. The surgeon says he had never seen anything like that before (fun!).

It seems frustrating that Frank’s doctors are unable to see the potential single cause of Frank’s mysterious illnesses, the shots. But on the other hand, what would they do with that information? They aren’t equipped to suggest internet remedies like ivermectin and fenbenzadole.

The good news is there’s no sign either cancer metastasized. In the meantime, Frank would seem to be the unfortunate poster-boy for the current wave of jab injuries: atypical turbo cancers. Hopefully, now that both of his unrelated, rare cancers — cancers that both suddenly and unexpectedly appeared at the same time — now they’ve been removed, hopefully Frank will make a full recovery. We’re praying for him.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24636 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fauci Pillow
Picture of Fauci Pillow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Fauci flip flops during Congress grilling

Fauci Pillow

Posts: 9 | Location: Couch | Registered: March 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fauci flip flops during Congress grilling

Wait... shouldn't we now see the back side of Fauci Pillow?

https://fouchonthecouch.com/pr...e-couch-throw-pillow

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24636 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'll never get tired of Fauci Pillow.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39286 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
House GOP said Fauci's pandemic policies full of drastic and systemic failures

He 'backtracked' on past claims his agency never funded gain of function abroad

Yes, he admits that a Covid lab-leak is NOT a "conspiracy theory". He also admitted than his 6 feet "social distancing" rule he came up with was based on nothing, no data, research, or information, that “It just sort of appeared”.

This swine needs to pay for his numerous sins.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17191 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Consider the great harm that he has done to this country and millions of its citizens, this son of a bitch deserves no less than life in prison w/o the possibility of parole. I considered the death penalty, but that would be too quick and easy for this evil little man.

Fauci FINALLY coughs up to Covid failures: Admits lab leak is credible, reveals HE told schools to impose vaccine mandates and even praises Trump on China!

By CASSIDY MORRISON SENIOR HEALTH REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 11:39 EST, 10 January 2024 | UPDATED: 13:47 EST, 10 January 2024

Dr Anthony Fauci admitted that the lab leak Covid origin theory was credible as he shed more light on the chaotic decision-making process behind the scenes of America's pandemic response.

During his second day of marathon grilling by Congress, the former White House advisor confessed that the lab leak - the idea Covid was engineered and accidentally released from a lab in Wuhan - was 'not a conspiracy theory'.

The U-turn is significant because he was the chief architect of a 2020 paper that discounted the theory. Fauci's friends and former colleagues also spearheaded a paper in the Lancet that called believers conspiracy theorists and racists.

Fauci, 83, sat before the House coronavirus subcommittee for a second seven-hour stretch of questioning on Tuesday about the pandemic response that he oversaw and its myriad flaws.

The infectious disease expert said that data did not support recommendations to keep six feet of distance from another person and that vaccine mandates he personally advised likely increased vaccine hesitancy.

Fauci also U-turned on his views of President Donald Trump's 2020 orders to restrict incoming travelers from China.

He told Congress yesterday that he supported the ban - despite publicly criticizing the move in 2020.

The former President moved to restrict travel from China in January 2020 soon after Chinese officials identified around 10,000 cases of the novel virus.

Leading political figures on the left including President Joe Biden calling the then-President's travel restrictions 'hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.'

Dr Fauci, once seen as an 'adult in the room' amid a chaotic and confusing government response to the initial 2020 outbreak, has seen his sparkling public image take a hit in recent years.

He flip-flopped on crucial Covid safety information including masks and worked to silence scientists with views that differed from the mainstream.

The full extent of Dr Fauci's testimony over the two days will be released after lawyers review their content to make sure no restricted information will be made public, though it's not clear when that will be.

The snippets were revealed by Republicans on the committee, who laid out the key takeaways on a lengthy Twitter (X) thread.

Ohio Republican Brad Wenstrup, who heads up the subcommittee for the pandemic response, said Tuesday: 'Dr Fauci's transcribed interview revealed systemic failures in our public health system and shed light on serious procedural concerns with our public health authority.

'While we remain frustrated with Dr Fauci's inability to recollect Covid-19 information that is important for our investigation, others we have spoken to do recall the facts.'

Newly released highlights from the second day's hearing revealed that the committee honed in on the issues of social distancing, mandatory vaccinations, early travel bans, and the now-infamous paper that called the lab leak a conspiracy.

Dr Fauci told the committee that scientific data was not a driver of the blanket six-feet-distance recommendation to reduce the spread of the virus, saying that the rule 'just sort of appeared.'

He also said that vaccine mandates, which split the nation in 2021, likely reinforced a general sense of distrust in the government with more and more people questioning its motives.

Republicans on the House committee said that Dr Fauci 'advised American universities to impose vaccine mandates on their students.'

While it is not clear exactly how Dr Fauci engaged with university leaders to install vaccine requirements, it is well known that he supported such mandates on university campuses as well as primary and high schools.

Mandates also sparked outrage about what millions of Americans perceived as government infringement on their personal freedoms.

Many chose to eschew the vaccines to, in their view, preserve their own autonomy despite mandates for attending university, going work, or taking public transit.

Rep Wenstrup told the Washington Examiner: 'I can't get into his mind, but I think he felt it was the right thing to do because he thought it would save lives… but he basically was saying the lesson learned [was it] didn't get into the psyche of America.'

Dr Fauci was also said to have 'played semantics' with the definition of the lab leak theory, which maintains that the coronavirus that started sweeping the globe in early 2020 emerged from a Chinese lab where researchers tinker with viruses to make them more transmissible and/or virulent.

He was specifically speaking about the now-infamous Proximal Origins paper published in the journal Nature Medicine in March 2020. The paper argued that Covid had most likely evolved naturally after spilling over from animal reservoirs, rather than being engineered by scientists.

Dr Fauci was not an author of the paper, but he has come under fire for his role in commissioning it.

A House investigation later reported that Dr Fauci, along with former National Institutes of Health head Dr Francis Collins, orchestrated a conference call before the paper would be published, during which time they allegedly strong-armed scientists into publishing the natural origin theory.

But Dr Krisian Andersen, a co-author of the Proximal Origins paper who initially believed the virus showed signs of being genetically manipulated in a lab, told Congress last year, 'there was no 'prompting' to disprove, or dismiss, a potential 'lab leak.'

'Although Drs. Fauci and Collins were on emails containing documents that would eventually help form the basis of the Proximal Origin paper, they were not sent drafts or final versions of the paper for 'editing and approval', nor did they, or any other NIH official, provide any edits or suggestions on the paper.'

Still, emails from Dr Andersen included language that Fauci 'prompted' him to write the paper with the goal of 'disproving' the lab leak theory, Dr Andersen told Congress that the statements they highlighted 'are false and based on selective quote-mining of private emails, misrepresenting what was said.'

Recently-published internal communications among the scientists painted a picture of internal efforts to quash dissenting voices on more than just the issue of covid origins.

A petition written by who Dr Collins called 'fringe epidemiologists' Martin Kulldorff at Harvardi University, Oxford's Sunetra Gupta and Stanford's Jay Bhattacharya railed against blanket pandemic lockdowns, arguing for focusing instead on isolating people most susceptible to severe illness.

Dr Collins told Fauci: 'There needs to be a quick and devastating published take down of its premises.'

Dr Fauci assured him that a take down was in fact, underway.

Rep Wenstrup said on Tuesday: 'He testified that the lab leak hypothesis — which was often suppressed — was, in fact, not a conspiracy theory.'

The Republican added that Dr Fauci, during his testimony, was not as staunchly against Trump Administration-era travel bans on arrivals from China, a policy that was painted as xenophobic at the time.

During Monday's hearing, Dr Fauci had backtracked on his earlier claims that the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases never allocated government money to gain of function research.

He had insisted to Senators last summer that his former department 'has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.'

Yet, recently publicized emails dated February 1, 2020 showed Fauci acknowledged that 'scientists in Wuhan University are known to have been working on gain-of-function experiments to determine that molecular mechanisms associated with bat viruses adapting to human infection, and the outbreak originated in Wuhan.'

While video recordings and text have not been made publicly available, Rep Wenstrup told reporters after Monday's first stretch of testimony that it was 'pretty congenial' but added there are 'a lot of things that we're learning' about how Dr Fauci's definition of risky 'gain of function' experiments on viruses and his role in dispersing grant money to fund such research.

Q

Posts: 27603 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Consider the great harm that he has done to this country and millions of its citizens, this son of a bitch deserves no less than life in prison w/o the possibility of parole. I considered the death penalty, but that would be too quick and easy for this evil little man.

Just like the Nuremburg trials, we need death sentences to make the statement that mass murder and all the other evils are not acceptable. All hope needs to be removed from the convicted. We need to be sure some future judge or POTUS cannot pardon or free people who orchestrated perhaps the largest single mass casualty event (to include world wars) in human history.

Posts: 9752 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
This needs to be acknowledged and recognized not just the citizens here but the citizens around the globe. There has been massive disruption in things like sole proprietor businesses (ie - family businesses) in many regions, for example Korea and Japan. And of course the adverse effects which I think is still not widely understood or known.

People need to know this. The government is NOT their friend. Globally, the people responsible and participating in the this debacle need to be held to account. Especially influential people like Gates, et al.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13112 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

...this evil little man.

It may sound silly, but I look at him and I see a demon. There is nothing behind those eyes but pure evil.

Posts: 20600 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Now they tell us! The New York Post ran a story yesterday headlined, “COVID ‘6-feet’ social distancing ‘sort of just appeared,’ likely lacked scientific basis, Fauci admits.”
https://nypost.com/2024/01/10/...rt-of-just-appeared/

On Monday and Tuesday, Fauci, a very-well-preserved 83, testified for two full days before closed Coronavirus Committee meetings. Details are oozing out, similar to how Fauci oozed out of government right when things were heating up. I’m sorry to report that the former bureaucrat may be experiencing dementia, since the former NIAID head often — more than 100 times — “could not recall” important details about his words and actions during the most important and recent period of his life.

Maybe he needs vitamins or something.

Between Fauci’s not-remembering and his default instinct of shirking responsibility, very little progress was made over the two sessions. The good doctor continued insisting that he never closed a single school or business and only made itsy-bitsy suggestions — suggestions which people were free to take or leave, at their option. Nobody was forcing them.

Fauci can’t remember why all the schools did every single thing he “recommended.” Who knows.

On other topics, Fauci obstinately refused to admit he was wrong. Fauci simply doesn’t believe any students experienced learning loss from school lockdowns. Or at least it’s debatable. “It’s open for discussion,” he reportedly allowed, after the point was pressed. He also generously allowed there was room for debate about where covid came from, but suggested it was one of those mysteries that would probably remain unsolved forever. If he can help it.

Fauci struggled to defend some of his recommendations. When pushed, Fauci apparently admitted that the six-foot social distancing rule was completely made up; in other words, “likely not based on scientific data.” Likely not.

Please never ever forget how, when you questioned the six-foot-rule, they screamed at you to follow the science! and mocked you as a science denier. Remember when Fauci, in his scratchy Brooklyn accent, bragged “I am the science?” He was right. That’s all there was to most of it. Just a human cockroach in a lab coat.

More interesting was Stat News’ story about Fauci’s testimony headlined “After grilling Fauci on Covid origins, House Republicans want to consider new rules for foreign research.” Now we’re getting somewhere.

Not one to mince words, Representative Greene (R-Ga) said that, after his performance at the hearings, Fauci should go straight to jail...

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...-thursday-january-11

-rduckwor

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Wasn't the whole 6-foot distancing thing traced back to some CIA tactic from years before? I thought I had read that somewhere that someone stumbled upon that, that it was developed originally as a psychological thing by them.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Fauci should go straight to jail...
I wonder if Jeff is making an attempt to channel a fantastic climactic courtroom scene from “And Justice for All” so famously orated by Al Pacino?? It’s the first thing that popped into my head… Big Grin Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Wasn't the whole 6-foot distancing thing traced back to some CIA tactic from years before? I thought I had read that somewhere that someone stumbled upon that, that it was developed originally as a psychological thing by them.
Well if so, PASig, the sheep sure fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Freaking CRIMINAL!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 6ft distancing idea was so proven and grounded in science that every store had distance markers on the floor, so that you would know precisely where to stand. To little this way or that way could expose you or grandma to instant death.
No questions asked, no wondering about its effectiveness. Just mindless obedience. That's what science requires.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3633 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Fauci should go straight to jail...
I wonder if Jeff is making an attempt to channel a fantastic climactic courtroom scene from “And Justice for All” so famously orated by Al Pacino?? It’s the first thing that popped into my head… Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin

-rduckwor