SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 ... 1209
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
https://www.nj.com/news/2024/0...as-covid-spikes.html

Sandy Hook requires visitors to mask up again as COVID spikes

Updated: Jan. 14, 2024, 12:10 p.m.|Published: Jan. 14, 2024, 11:52 a.m.

By Larry Higgs | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

Visitors to buildings at Sandy Hook National Park will be required to wear masks indoors again due to a spike in COVID-19 hospitalizations in Monmouth County that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control reported last week.

National Park Service regulations require the park to track CDC Community Risk level metrics which led to the masking decision, said Daphne Yun, a spokeswoman for NPS Gateway Recreational Area.

“We track the hospitalizations and they went to high Friday morning according to the CDC,” Yun said...

I'm blocked from reading any further, but this is not encouraging.

https://www.nps.gov/gate/planyourvisit/sandy-hook.htm

Posts: 15926 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure this guy was vaxed and boosted and boosted again if he was coaching in the NBA and/or Europe. Maybe Pfizer, Moderna, or J & J has some insight on a healthy 46 year old dropping dead.

Jazz-Warriors game postponed after Golden State assistant coach dies in SLC

Link

SALT LAKE CITY — The NBA has postponed Wednesday night's game between the Golden State Warriors and the Utah Jazz at the Delta Center after a Warriors assistant coach died Wednesday morning.

The game was originally postponed early Wednesday due to what the NBA called "a medical emergency in the Warriors family" after a private dinner Tuesday night with players and coaches in Salt Lake City.

The news came hours after the Warriors announced that assistant coach Dejan Milojevic, 46, had been hospitalized Tuesday night in Salt Lake City, but announced Wednesday afternoon that "despite life-saving efforts," Milojevic suffered a heart attack and died late Wednesday morning.

"We are absolutely devastated by Dejan's passing," Warriors head coach Steve Kerr said in a statement. "This is a shocking and tragic blow for everyone associated with the Warriors and an incredibly difficult time for his family, friends, and all of us who had the incredible pleasure to work with him.

Kerr said Milojevic was "one of the most positive and beautiful human beings I have ever known," while adding that he was a "terrific" basketball coach. He said Milojevic brought "joy and light to every single day with his passion and energy."

"We grieve with and for his wife, Natasa, and their children, Nikola and Masa," Kerr added. "Their loss is unfathomable."

A Warriors spokesman told the San Francisco Chronicle that the team's mood was "shaken." The team canceled its morning shootaround as players spent time at the hospital with Milojevic. The team will fly back to San Francisco late Wednesday and are scheduled to play Dallas Friday night.

Milojevic, a native of Belgrade, spent three season with the Warriors as an assistant coach after spending the 2021 season as the head coach of KK Buducnost in the Adriatic League in Montenegro. He played 14 years in international basketball and was named the Adriatic League MVP three times from 2004-06.

"The Utah Jazz organization expresses our deepest condolences following the tragic passing of Golden State Warriors assistant coach Dejan Milojevic," the Jazz said in a statement. "Our thoughts are with his family, friends, and the entire Warriors family during this difficult time. Milojevic was a well-respected and beloved member of the NBA family. We join the Warriors, the NBA, and basketball fans everywhere in mourning this incredible loss. He will be greatly missed."

A date for the rescheduled game has not been determined. The Jazz said that "all tickets for tonight's game will be honored for the rescheduled game." The Jazz will next play Thursday against the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Posts: 7582 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Lessons From the Great Covid Cover-Up
Rand Paul
U.S. Senator from Kentucky
Author, Deception: The Great Covid Cover-Up

The Covid cover-up began in China. But in a way we make too big a deal of that. No one should be surprised that a totalitarian government run by the Chinese Communist Party would seek to cover up its responsibility for a worldwide pandemic. What was mind-jarring—and what we should focus our attention on—is the cover-up in our own country spearheaded by Dr. Anthony Fauci and his fellow public health bureaucrats. And they might have gotten away with their deception if a federal judge hadn’t ordered their emails released.

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu...reat-covid-cover-up/

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8422 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
https://www.nj.com/news/2024/0...as-covid-spikes.html

Sandy Hook requires visitors to mask up again as COVID spikes

So, even though Fauxi admits that masking and social distancing had no basis and are demonstrated to be ineffective, this gem of brainiacs continues to follow the 'fauience' and require masking again? What a darling. I'm so glad she's in the position of authority. I'm sure her ego is completely supportive and inflated. Yay, good for her.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12792 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
I'm pretty sure this guy was vaxed and boosted and boosted again if he was coaching in the NBA and/or Europe. Maybe Pfizer, Moderna, or J & J has some insight on a healthy 46 year old dropping dead.

Link

It's a sad event. Some people understandably shocked. But there seems to be a glaring absence of wonderment why a presumably and assumed healthy, young person suddenly dropped dead of a heart attack? No one is wondering how or why he had a heart attack suddenly? Maybe it's just me, but in times past, if somebody suddenly died, we'd always wonder why. People interviewed may wonder aloud. Times have changed if nobody is wondering anymore.

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12792 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:

You forgot to mention that he also was assistant coach to Steve Kerr, the absolute biggest leftist douchebag not only in the NBA but probably on the planet, who is also perhaps the loudest vocal cheerleader for the Pfizer poison.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30511 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do they say when they think he might get better?

Posts: 107910 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v47834i-can...ml?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

Posts: 12787 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/DiedSudden.../1748494023658979485

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30511 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/JackPosobi.../1748804220344541685

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Karma. Mess around with the livelihood of others and livelihood messes around with you. No sympathy for him.

I wonder how many of these unexpected and sudden deaths need to happen before the jabbed masses start to realize that perhaps they may have a problem. I'm sure Vegas has an over/under already. And then what happens - mass panics and then the race to see what the commonality is - who's exposed? Trust the "science" again? Select people? Select batches? Everyone? And then what to do about those who might be affected?

Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
https://rumble.com/v47834i-can...ml?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="rumble" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/v44mrei/?pub=sxx5h" width="640"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Does this mean all the suckers that got the jab are now 'patented goods' because the changes in DNA were not 'naturally occurring'? Big Grin

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3777541/

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4837 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mRNA Technology Is the Culprit Behind Faulty Immune Response That Prolonged the Pandemic, IgG4 Study Shows

https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/...ftr&utm_medium=email

This blog previously covered several scientific discoveries related to the “IgG4 antibody class switch.” IgG4 refers to a special rare subclass of antibodies instructing our immune system to ignore a pathogen rather than fight it. We learned that repeat COVID vaccinations cause immune tolerance in boosted people, which makes them less able to fend off repeat infections.

While IgG4 antibodies may naturally appear in allergies due to repeat immune stimulations with allergens, they are inappropriate for replicating pathogens such as Sars-Cov-2.

What causes such dysfunctional antibodies to appear in COVID-boosted people? Was the IgG4 class switch mechanistically caused by repeat injections or by the nature of mRNA technology? In August of 2023, I suggested that the culprit may be continued production of spike protein encoded by the mRNA COVID vaccines.

An interesting new preprint study confirms that suggestion. It compared the immune outcomes of three injections with mRNA vaccines against the effects of three injections of a protein-based vaccine called Novavax.

https://www.medrxiv.org/conten....24301374v1.full.pdf

Scientists discovered that, despite all groups of patients receiving three injections, the IgG4 class switch happened only in the mRNA group.

Compared with recipients of prior mRNA vaccine, anti-S IgG3 levels were markedly higher (>10-fold) after three or four homologous doses of NVXCoV2373. By contrast, much higher anti-S IgG4 levels (>75-fold) were observed following repeated mRNA vaccination, but not after three or four homologous doses of NVX-CoV2373 (Fig. 1A).

The study compared three groups of patients:

Those who received three doses of the Pfizer mRNA vaccine

Those who received three doses of the Moderna mRNA vaccine

Those who received three doses of Novavax COVID vaccine (no mRNA)

The Novavax vaccine has no mRNA and is an injection of “spike protein,” adjuvanted with a certain substance called Matrix-M. The job of the adjuvant is to make the vaccinated person feel sick and trigger an immune reaction to the protein contained in the vaccine shot. Many other vaccines given to people in the past were of this type.

You can see that, compared to Novavax, mRNA vaccines result in IgG4 levels that are THOUSANDS OF TIMES greater (the scales below are logarithmic):

What can we conclude from this?

The Novavax group, as well as the mRNA groups, were thrice-vaccinated.

And yet, only the mRNA groups had sky-high levels of IgG4 antibodies.

Study authors explain:

Increased concentrations of IgG4 have been associated with immunosuppression and poor clinical outcomes of COVID-19, and while generally regarded as anti-inflammatory, may contribute to some autoimmune disorders and inflammatory IgG4- related diseases. Following repeated mRNA vaccination, IgG4 was observed to increase from 0.04% of total SARS-CoV-2 spike–specific IgG after two doses to 19.27% after three doses.

Thus, the authors showed that mRNA technology is the culprit.

This explanation from a year ago shows why “immune tolerance” is harmful when an organism responds to a virus:

Mistakes Were Made (with mRNA)
mRNA technology has been around in scientific labs and startup companies for decades. Not one of its applications became an approved product before the COVID pandemic.

Somehow, science funders and health authorities rushed to adopt this failed technology to protect us from a disease that they coincidentally developed and funded.

We were told this technology was “safe and effective” based on rushed three-month trials. Later, we were told that “billions were vaccinated and no one died” - and we were forbidden to question the outcomes.

Then, surprises started.

Approximately a year after billions were vaccinated, mRNA-vaccinated people started getting infected and reinfected a lot more than the unvaccinated people! A study done on 50,000 health workers in Cleveland shows this:

https://academic.oup.com/ofid/.../7131292?login=false

The study discussed today proves that the IgG4 class switch (causing this increased rate of reinfections) did not occur merely due to the number of jabs received.

What mattered was what was injected: three mRNA injections caused a thousand times higher IgG4 levels than three Novavax injections.

Conflicts of Interest
The study, which we looked at today, was funded by Novavax. Hence, a standard dose of skepticism is warranted.

However, its findings confirm what we have discussed many times: the mRNA vaccines create a broken immune response, which fueled the pandemic and made it worse rather than better.

I am not a shill for Novavax, and I would never take a Covid vaccine of any kind, including Novavax. The objective of my post, instead, is to highlight the insanity and irreversibility of recklessly priming billions of people with an unproven novel tolerance-inducing genetic treatment.

I wish they studied this effect before forcing billions of unwilling people to become subjects of a poorly considered planetary-scale science project.

Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
At the Australian Open Tennis tournament Novak Djokovic was heckled by a spectator to get vaccinated just before he served match point in his match with Tomas Etcheverry.

He responded by hitting an ace to win the match.

https://www.breitbart.com/spor...ls-him-to-get-vaxed/

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Spectator “dies suddenly” next day. F**K him!!

Novak shoulda responded, “Get a vasectomy”, but he has more class than I.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RoboV:
At the Australian Open Tennis tournament Novak Djokovic was heckled by a spectator to get vaccinated just before he served match point in his match with Tomas Etcheverry.

He responded by hitting an ace to win the match.

I'm impressed by the grace and class of Novak Djokovic ...

https://twitter.com/clowndownu...-him-to-get-vaxed%2F

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24204 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Bill Gates Launches Global Tracking Tattoos
The Gates Foundation Showed Off "Vaccine" Patches at WEF in Davos

Now if there’s one thing we’ve learned in the last few years: all the conspiracy theories are true.

So, naturally, the hirelings at the Gates Foundation went to the World Economic Forum last week in Davos to unveil their latest invention: the micro-needle patch.

For “easy vaccine delivery” of course.

To summarize: I told you exactly what Bill Gates was doing with “quantum-dot tattoos” and “nano-technology” in early 2020 — he was introducing a global digital ID system using vaccines as a pretext.

I was branded as a lunatic for stating this obvious truth.

Four years later, Bill Gates announces at Davos that he’s going to do exactly that.

https://twitter.com/DiedSudden.../1749268512466456965

https://www.2ndsmartestguyinth...7n3&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24204 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Too bad Gates wouldn’t keel over and drop dead

Willing to bet he isn’t taking any of his own poison

Posts: 53296 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Willing to bet he isn’t taking any of his own poison

Nor have any of the elite in Washington.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4245 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The CDC finally weighed in on all the excess heart related deaths: And the winner is COVID. Not a peep about the clot shot.

Why cardiovascular deaths had an alarming post-COVID spike

https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/...ng-post-covid-spike/

There has been an alarming amount of cardiovascular-related deaths — reversing a 10-year downward trend — in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Northwestern University.

“We were concerned about the emerging evidence that chronic disease outcomes worsened during the first two years of the COVID-19 pandemic,” Rebecca C. Woodruff of the CDC said.

“This was unfortunately the case with heart disease and stroke, which had been improving before the pandemic.”

Researchers observed that the span of cardiovascular (CVD) deaths between 2020 and 2022 had increased trend expectations by 228,000 across all demographics.

That two-year period saw a 9.3% increase, a stark contrast from the 8.9% decline from 2010 to 2019.

Woodruff and her organization blamed “the magnitude of the setbacks” brought on by COVID as the culprit.

More at link