SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Let me guess, Rutgers is STILL requiring students to be 'vaccinated' IN TWENTY TWENTY FOUR if they want to attend classes 'in-person' or live in on-campus housing. Surprise me and Tell me I'm wrong. Just checked, and nope, I'm NOT surprised...It's 'New Jermany'! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8942 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Have you noticed how their efforts for a new push of this phony bullshit has failed?

Here we are, on the backside of winter. No one is wearing a mask who wasn't already wearing one, no new or renewed access restrictions, nothing.

Their shit failed because no sane person believes it anymore.

On top of that, it seems that being vaccinated is gaining the stigma the con artists once placed upon the unvaccinated.

To wit:

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/.../1759988876301516913

Posts: 107697 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Our blood may help fund our retirement! Big Grin

Seriously, the tide is turning, although some will never admit it. I remember an article posted in this thread long ago talking about how one has difficulty admitting they're wrong when they already made the decision to take the shot.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38702 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^ Our blood may help fund our retirement! .

You mean more than the $20 Amazon gift card and a cheap T-shirt me wife and I each received Saturday?

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4237 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m tempted to call the Red Cross and ask why this is necessary. I can’t wait to see the leftist media spin for this one…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This may be anecdotal but I spent a couple hours in the local ER Sunday, I had what thought was just a bad cold the week prior and got over it but then started feeling awful and my heart rate went to like 105-115 resting and wouldn’t come down. Was going to just stop at the local urgent care but figured they’d kick me up to the ER anyway if I mentioned “heart”.

Well they checked me out and I had Flu A and during a wait after triage for some additional tests and observation: 4 STROKE victims were brought in, I knew only because there was an audible alert I suppose for a stroke response team?

In just over 1 hour, they had 4 people with strokes coming in. This cannot be normal, can it?

Crazy. 4 right in a row

Posts: 33853 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Well, it sure can’t be the vaccines; they’ve told us they are safe and effective so many times it MUST be true.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The truth keeps getting out a little bit at a time. Of course they had to throw the blanket bullshit in that Covid infection ALSO causes the same conditions in and of itself but it’s clear that the truth is unavoidable- the “vaccines” caused elevated injury when compared to traditional, time tested, TRIALED vaccines.

https://thehill.com/policy/hea...adverse-effects/amp/

Largest multicountry COVID study links vaccines to potential adverse effects

A new study on COVID-19 vaccines that looked at nearly 100 million vaccinated individuals affirmed the vaccines’ previously observed links to increased risks for certain adverse effects including myocarditis and Guillain-Barré syndrome.

The researchers noted in their analysis that COVID-19 infections have consistently been found to be more likely to cause the conditions observed in this study than vaccinations, adding that factor should be considered when weight the risk-to-benefit ratio of immunization.

The study was conducted by the Global COVID Vaccine Safety project and took into account 99,068,901 vaccinated individuals across eight countries: Argentina, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, New Zealand and Scotland.

The report specifically looked at adverse events following administration of the Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca vaccines.

The researchers looked for 13 adverse events of special interest that occurred in vaccine recipients for up to 42 days after shots were administered. These conditions included Guillain-Barré syndrome, Bell’s palsy, convulsions, myocarditis and pericarditis.

Researchers observed a “significant increase” in cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome among those who received the AstraZeneca vaccine with 42 days of administration.

They also noted higher-than-expected instances of acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM), inflammation of the brain and spinal cord, among those who received their first dose of Moderna’s vaccine.

However, the study noted that when it came to ADEM there was “no consistent pattern in terms of vaccine or timing following vaccination, and larger epidemiological studies have not confirmed any potential association.”

Both mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna were associated with instances of myocarditis, inflammation of the heart muscle, which occurred more than was expected in the study, with the condition having a significant observed-to-expected ratio consistently after the first, second and third doses.

Significantly higher than expected cases of pericarditis, inflammation of the sac-like structure that surrounds the heart, were also observed following first and fourth doses of Moderna’s vaccine.

“The safety signals identified in this study should be evaluated in the context of their rarity, severity, and clinical relevance,” the researchers wrote.

“Moreover, overall risk–benefit evaluations of vaccination should take the risk associated with infection into account, as multiple studies demonstrated higher risk of developing the events under study, such as GBS, myocarditis, or ADEM, following SARS-CoV-2 infection than vaccination.”

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course they had to throw the blanket bullshit in that Covid infection ALSO causes the same conditions in and of itself but it’s clear that the truth is unavoidable- the “vaccines” caused elevated injury

^^^ It's called a "limited hangout".

Remarkably, a large covid vaccine safety study dropped last week finding some problems with the jabs, and got my immediate attention by breaking through into corporate media. Why cover this one? The study, stuffed with 35 authors, was titled, “COVID-19 vaccines and adverse events of special interest: A multinational Global Vaccine Data Network (GVDN) cohort study of 99 million vaccinated individuals.” The Hill’s article covering the study published two days ago under the headline, “Largest multicountry COVID study links vaccines to potential adverse effects.”

Linking vaccines to potential adverse effects used to get people canceled. So what on Earth is going on?

Our first clue lies in the Hill article’s revealing final paragraph (which should have been the first):

Several of the researchers also reported having relationships or having previously received payments from biopharmaceutical companies Pfizer, Gilead Sciences, AbbVie, and GlaxoSmithKline.

Pharma researchers! It got even more interesting when the study itself disclosed it was funded by the CDC, the New Zealand Ministry of Health, and the Canadian Institutes of Health. It was a “public/private” joint effort between big pharma and the most jab-invested big government agencies in the world. But it still found problems. Could this be honest science, at long last? Or was it something else?

It was high-level gaslighting combined with a limited hangout.

First of all, a point missed by most corporate media, probably intentionally, was the researchers cherry-picked only thirteen categories of adverse events, allowing lying corporate media outlets to mislead readers by generically claiming “the researchers looked for adverse events” as if they looked for any and all safety signals. They didn’t. They only looked for their carefully-curated list of injury types. Next, the researchers muted their findings with hand-waving about covid causing the same adverse events equally or more often than the jabs, so the risk/benefit analysis still favors the shots. (It doesn’t.)

The researchers admitted finding much higher risks of neurological, cardiovascular, and blood disorder complications than they expected. True, they found serious adverse events to be ‘rare’ and — hallelujah for profits — they found them mostly occurring in the already-withdrawn vaccine types like J&J and AstraZeneca and, fortunately, not so much in the fat cash cows, Pfizer and Moderna (whew).

But despite all that, in spite of all the hand-waving about risks and benefits, and despite minimizing the injuries as ‘rare’, the study ultimately disclosed broad increases in jabbed risk between +20% to +70% across 40 or more causes of death. The risks and benefits comparing covid infection versus the shots might have evened out when comparing two 85-year-olds with diabetes and hypertension. But there is no rational risk comparison for healthy or working-age people, who were never at any enhanced risk of serious complications from covid, and as for the young, they should have been nowhere near the shots.

In other words, for healthy, working-age, and young people, the shots are all risk and no benefit.

Given the study’s “reassuring but informing” narrative framing and the wide coverage by corporate media, this looks like a limited hangout. They are — just barely — admitting to a wide variety of disabling, not-mild, permanent side effects, far beyond simple allergic reactions, injection site pain, and temporary flu-like symptoms.

It’s kind of like when finding two chocolate chips between your eight-year-old’s bedsheets, and under intense questioning the child blurts out that, okay, he did break the rules — only a little! — and stole a teeny-tiny part off an already-broken cookie when nobody was looking, but he definitely wasn’t the one who cleaned out the jar. No way.

It’s just a teeny-tiny enhanced risk of death or permanent disability, but not the whole excess deaths jar. That wasn’t us.

In other words, the injuries are getting impossible to deny, and they quickly needed to gaslight everybody. So they bought themselves a nice little study, to put some stuffing in their argument that their jab program maybe wasn’t perfect, but it also wasn’t a catastrophic disaster either.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...7n3&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24166 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
https://thefederalist.com/2024...be-held-accountable/

Toxic Bosses Like United Airlines’ Vaccine-Pushing CEO Must Be Held Accountable

"Anything less than total vindication for the plaintiffs suing United would be a serious blow to freedom of conscience and personal sovereignty."

Every American should be rooting for the plaintiffs suing United Airlines for violating the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. About 2,000 employees were supposedly granted religious or medical accommodations to excuse them from taking the Covid vaccine (out of about 5,000 requests). But those “accommodations” came with harsh, discriminatory punishments.

United CEO Scott Kirby displayed a hostile attitude toward any employee who did not comply with his orders to get the Covid vaccine. By September 2021, all “reasonably accommodated” pilots, flight attendants, and “customer-facing” employees who declined the injection were stripped of their pay and their medical insurance. The process of discovery also revealed that other employees who hesitated to take the jabs were subjected to a deliberate campaign of workplace humiliation — under the guise of safety — in which they were required to undergo “purposely putative” masking and testing.

There’s a lot at stake in the outcome of this lawsuit. Especially critical is the plaintiffs’ motion last month to certify the case as a class action. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in February 2022 that the plaintiffs suffered “irreparable harm” from United Airlines’ policy of unpaid leave, its threats, and its coercive practices. But only if the suit proceeds as a class action can United truly be held accountable for the great harm it’s done to so many of its employees. Federal District Judge Mark Pittman will probably rule on that motion within the next couple of months.
<snip>

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This may be anecdotal but I spent a couple hours in the local ER Sunday, I had what thought was just a bad cold the week prior and got over it but then started feeling awful and my heart rate went to like 105-115 resting and wouldn’t come down. Was going to just stop at the local urgent care but figured they’d kick me up to the ER anyway if I mentioned “heart”.

Well they checked me out and I had Flu A and during a wait after triage for some additional tests and observation: 4 STROKE victims were brought in, I knew only because there was an audible alert I suppose for a stroke response team?

In just over 1 hour, they had 4 people with strokes coming in. This cannot be normal, can it?

Crazy. 4 right in a row

If the hospital is a stroke receiving center, then 4 in a couple hours is not unheard of. Also just because they sent out a “code stroke” alarm doesnt mean its an actual stroke. It means that based on ems assessment or ER triage they met stroke criteria.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, Variety ran a familiar-sounding story headlined, “Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Aphasia and Dementia.”

Wendy, 60, hosted a popular daytime talk show, "The Wendy Williams Show,” often described as a potential Oprah competitor. But sometime in 2021, Wendy’s brain started slipping gears, and now she has been diagnosed with full-blown aphasia and early-onset dementia.

Oddly, it’s the same diagnosis as actor Bruce Willis.

Hilariously, breaking their chimeric ethical standards about privacy,’ media is trotting out Wendy’s entire health history trying to prove she was injured some other way. Tragically, Wendy was initially totally opposed to the vaccines, “I don’t trust it,” she emphatically told Dr. Oz. But the relentless pressure obviously wore her down:

It’s so weird that celebrities like Wendy and Bruce have the same early-onset, atypically-presenting, disabling neurological injuries right after the shots. But don’t start with all your crazy anti-vaxxer nonsense, because there is no evidence the shots hurt anybody.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...lse&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24166 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Just in case you ever wonder where we were on this day 4 years ago.....

CDC Timeline link

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12437 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Me, in this thread on 2/24/2020:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, everyone is getting what they wanted- a big frenzy. How ya likn' it? How's that stock market doing with all this fun, huh?

Thank the news media and thank all the other fear-mongers, be they groups or individuals.

What this will come down to is that the panic over this bug will be more harmful to society than the bug itself.

Posts: 107697 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/VigilantFo.../1758965570303615036

Posts: 12729 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Just in case you ever wonder where we were on this day 4 years ago.....

CDC Timeline link

Missing from the timeline...3/27/20

An amendment to the PREP Act becomes effective indemnifying drug companies from liability for harm caused by Covid vaccines.

link

Posts: 652 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson - How many people died from the COVID shot??

-rduckwor

posted Hide Post
If you don't like the numbers just change the numbers used to calculate them.

https://twitter.com/VigilantFo.../1762543950714257476

Posts: 12729 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
What? Who was still doing this into 2024? My goodness.

U.S. health officials drop 5-day isolation time for COVID-19

NEW YORK (AP) — Americans who test positive for COVID-19 no longer need to stay in isolation for five days, U.S. health officials announced Friday.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention changed its longstanding guidance, saying that people can return to work or regular activities if their symptoms are mild and improving and it’s been a day since they’ve had a fever.

The change comes at a time when COVID-19 is no longer the public health menace it once was. It dropped from being the nation’s third leading cause of death early in the pandemic to 10th last year.

Most people have some degree of immunity to the coronavirus from past vaccinations or from infections. And many people are not following the five-day isolation guidance anyway, some experts say.

“Our goal here is to continue to protect those at risk for severe illness while also reassuring folks that these recommendation are simple, clear, easy to understand, and can be followed,” said Dr. Mandy Cohen, the CDC’s director,

https://apnews.com/article/cov...458c4c0174292e982af9

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
If you don't like the numbers just change the numbers used to calculate them.

https://twitter.com/VigilantFo.../1762543950714257476
https://vigilantnews.com/post/...es-on-excess-deaths/

https://twitter.com/VigilantFo...-on-excess-deaths%2F

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post