SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Case Against United Airlines – Vaccine Mandates **PLEASE READ**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Case Against United Airlines – Vaccine Mandates **PLEASE READ** Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted
Dear fellow SIGforumites,

Most of you have guessed by my handle that I am employed by an airline, but may not know with whom. With my handle being erj_pilot, you might assume I’m with a Regional carrier, and you would have been correct up until September of 2018. Effective 11-SEP 2018 (yes, 9/11…my day that will live in infamy), I joined the ranks of United Airlines flying the B737 after 14 years at its partnering Regional carrier, ExpressJet Airlines, which closed its doors forever in 2022.

Everything was great with United until August 2021. At that time, Scott Kirby and United Airlines announced their unwavering policy that ALL EMPLOYEES were required to submit to the COVID vaccine or lose their job. I was staunchly opposed to this new decree, and after finding out the vaccines had been designed, developed, tested, and manufactured from harvested fetal cells from aborted babies, I submitted a request for “Reasonable Accommodation” based on my deeply-held religious beliefs. I also had medical concerns, but those were secondary to my religious concerns.

That wasn’t going to work with Kirby and his team, to include our own ALPA union Master Executive Chairman, who gave ZERO support for a little over 350 pilots at neither the local nor national level. They were all on board with Kirby, Fauci, Biden, and the entire narrative supporting vaccination.

To that end, a lawsuit was filed in the North Texas Federal District Court in 2021 with 6 United employees named as the Plaintiffs. The remaining approximately 2,500 employees who also refused this medical tyranny were eventually referred to in the case as “those similarly situated”; that is my personal status. United Airlines allowed those opposed to vaccination to request and file for “Reasonable Accommodation” from getting the shot(s) under a Religious or Medical Exemption. However, with forethought and premeditation (as outlined in the Motion to Certify), United Airlines and Scott Kirby had already laid the ground work in that they would absolutely grant a “Reasonable Accommodation”, but to the company, that “accommodation” would be PERMANENT furlough to include loss of all pay, benefits, and seniority. In some cases, pilots were denied access to their retirement funds due to technicalities with company-provided contributions. I'm just a stupid pilot, but I fail to see the "reasonableness" in that accommodation whatsoever.

For me personally, I was fired effective 12-NOV 2021 and was “invited back” to full-time status effective 31-MAR 2022. Due to other employment commitments I had made (figuring I’d be out of a flying job long-term, as in years), I wasn’t able to report back to flying duty until 20-MAY 2022. I have been on full-time status since.

Fast forwarding, here we are today some 2+ years later. Through many court trials, months and months of research and gathering evidence, periods of interviews for “discovery”, MOUNDS of court documents that I’m sure can be found online, and thousands of dollars donated in self-funded legal fees, our legal team has filed a Motion to Certify (linked below). In addition, I have linked a Breitbart article that outlines at a VERY high level what our case is about. There are links embedded within that article that will launch past articles about our situation.

Airline Employees 4 Health Freedom (AE4HF) is our non-profit group that was established by two of our WONDERFUL female Captains (one on the B777 and the other on the B756), along with the attorney-wife of another “similarly situated” pilot. These 3 women have carried our torch since day 1 and have given COUNTLESS hours of their literal blood, sweat, and tears to keep our group of 2,500+ pure-blooded employees afloat.

Please follow AE4HF on Twitter, but for now, here is a little post that went up earlier today:

https://twitter.com/AE4HF/stat...111149538091128?s=20

Help us fight our cause!!

You can do this by sharing and reposting the Twitter post above. Pass the Motion to Certify document and Breitbart article on to ALL your friends, neighbors, and co-workers who you think will support this. Heck…send it to your non-believing acquaintances to show them the truth.

This fight isn’t over, but we’re seeing light at the end of the tunnel. We aren’t doing this for “us”. We’re doing it for our kids and grandkids...YOUR kids and YOUR grandkids...in the hope this TYRANNY will be shut down forever so that NO ONE person, company, establishment, or entity can ever again DICTATE what we do or do not put in our bodies.

Thank you all for reading and thank you, Para, for allowing me a personal platform with which to voice this issue.

Blessings to you all and stay warm!!
erj_pilot (though I wish I could change it to B737_pilot Razz)

Here are links to the motion and the article:

Motion to Certify

Breitbart Article

This message has been edited. Last edited by: erj_pilot,

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
We aren’t doing this for “us”. We’re doing it for our kids and grandkids in the hope this TYRANNY will be shut down forever so that NO ONE person, company, establishment, or entity can ever again DICTATE what we do or do not put in our bodies.e.

Thank you erj_pilot for fighting the good fight. It's heartening to know that there are still Americans willing to resist this oppression.

Posts: 6578 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
This fight isn’t over, but we’re seeing light at the end of the tunnel. We aren’t doing this for “us”. We’re doing it for our kids and grandkids in the hope this TYRANNY will be shut down forever so that NO ONE person, company, establishment, or entity can ever again DICTATE what we do or do not put in our bodies.

Thank you, erj_pilot and Airline Employees for Health Freedom (AE4HF), for continuing to fight the good fight.
We will never surrender.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24636 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Godspeed and good luck, we're with you in the fight against tyranny.

Posts: 23226 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That was the face of true fascism

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
BTW/ I would trust you over a jabbed pilot any day.
It's not the "unvaccinated" pilots putting the flying public at risk.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24636 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Keep up the good fight!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6372 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
God Bless you all and all those who did and will fight. Thanks erj.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19761 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Following on X

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4279 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Fucking Tyrants should hang for what they did. All of them top down. Corporate ESG scoring that mandated this shit is criminal and an act of war as far as I'm concerned. Fucking communist subversion. Mad

How many companies/ lives were ruined for their controlled agenda. Traitorous cowards.

I hope that bastard gets the worst possible consequence the court will give, but won't be enough for me. Maybe this is the part I have to leave room for God's vengeance.

Every pilot or soldier or citizen who stood up to this horseshit has my highest respect.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 7029 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
How many companies/ lives were ruined for their controlled agenda. Traitorous cowards.

And just to be explicit - not just the lives impacted by refusing to get the shot, but also those lives who were adversely affected who were compelled to get the shot against their will.

There will be a reckoning. God/Fate wouldn't do this to us.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13112 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Agreed

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 7029 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for standing up for liberty!
I would have met the same tyrany but took it as a chance to retire early.
Corporate America should be sued into bankrupcy for the violation of our rights.
I was quite surprised that SCOTUS ruled for some yet sold the nurses out. No longer equal justice under law
The "mandate" , not a law but a decree, violates the Constitution as well as the Nuerenburg code and this needs to be settled and the purpaTRAITORs punished so this does not EVER happen again!
Mass non compliance should have been the answer.
That is 1 jury I would love to be on.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MoosehornMan,

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 332 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Great piece of writing in telling your story as well. Clear. Concise. Drive on, AE4HF

Posts: 13594 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
So many people have been affected by private companies forcing this poison on their employees. We need to hold them all accountable for their actions. They are refusing to see that they have done wrong why should they when they can fall on the excuses that they were only following the CDC, NHO, the medical machine, footsteps. With of course the blessings of government, media and about 2/3 of the population.

I congratulate you for standing for your freedoms even though you knew you were going to face adversity and trials. Would you have taken the jab if you did not have a previous heart condition? So many of us who did not take the shot were close to falling for the BS narrative.

I was working grounds for an RV resort in the Black Hills who put in place a masking policy. If we were inside a building we were required to wear a mask. They were following The CDC guidelines to cover their asses from a possible workers compensation issue. But I and about 5 others refused to go into any building. We got our work assignments from our supervisor outside.

I am following your group on X and have reposted. Stay strong your union along with others dropped the ball not fighting harder for you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Good for you fighting the good fight.

We are in round two of negotiating a TA and medical freedom language is one of our must-have items.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1784 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IMO you need to set up things such that for a settlement to be reached Scott Kirby must remit all bonuses, stock options, stocks purchased under those options, AND his retirement bonuses to the fund that is awarded to the plaintiffs. Basically hit the bastard where it will hurt him the most, his own wallet.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5770 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
@Ozarkwoods…having had cardiac issues was my primary health concern. Once it was revealed, however, that these “vaccines” were designed, developed, tested, and manufactured utilizing fetal tissue harvested from aborted babies, that became the foundation of my request for Reasonable Accommodation based on my deeply-held Religious beliefs. I edited that part for clarity.

Thank you all for the kind words of support! PLEASE do follow AE4HF on Twitter and share ANYTHING posted in that group…it HAS to go viral.

In the coming days, I will be posting new Tweets from AE4HF to follow and share/re-tweet. Please help by forwarding these along. Thanks again for everyone’s assistance!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: erj_pilot,

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The United CEO is a degenerate, cross-dressing tyrant. Yeah, the guy dresses in drag in his free time. Such a man has no business as the head of any organization, let alone one of the country's largest airlines.

You damn right you have my support.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All the best erj_pilot your fight, factors in many, many others who were affected and had their lives changed because they stood by their principals.

Posts: 15083 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post