SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 1209
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
What Copefree, 'fact-checkers' got you ear? He doesn't have the proper 'credentials'? Wrong kind of Doctor? Roll Eyes

SF is 'far better than that', how? The more that speak out intelligently against this BULLSHIT, the better! Eventually people may start listening...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9036 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m as open to ideas and thoughts as the next guy but this “doctor” is a chiropractor and former airline pilot who most understand doesn’t have a respected opinion.

Are you really as "open to ideas and thoughts as the next guy"? If you are, you can refute or debate his ideas and thoughts ... or you can engage in ad hominem attack.

Yes, he's a chiropractor and former airline pilot... He doesn't claim to be a medical doctor. He's also a former airline safety inspector.
Is he qualified to have an opinion on whether it is safe to fly?

Pete Santilli with FAA whistleblower Bruce McGray and Dr. Kevin Stillwagon

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24204 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
What Copefree, 'fact-checkers' got you ear? He doesn't have the proper 'credentials'? Wrong kind of Doctor? Roll Eyes

SF is 'far better than that', how? The more that speak out intelligently against this BULLSHIT, the better! Eventually people may start listening...

No need to take offense to it man. I’m all for people speaking out intelligently against the BS. I’m fact, that’s … *literally* what I’m trying to point out / advocate for here. So yes, you understand. And I mean that sincerely … because not everyone does understand.

Posts: 5077 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
I’m as open to ideas and thoughts as the next guy but this “doctor” is a chiropractor and former airline pilot who most understand doesn’t have a respected opinion.

Are you really as "open to ideas and thoughts as the next guy"? If you are, you can refute or debate his ideas and thoughts ... or you can engage in ad hominem attack.

Yes, he's a chiropractor and former airline pilot... He doesn't claim to be a medical doctor. He's also a former airline safety inspector.
Is he qualified to have an opinion on whether it is safe to fly?

If he’s a certified safety inspector then I would absolutely welcome his opinion on whether or not a plane should fly. I’d listen to anything he said in this arena, and take notes. Same goes for how chiropractics can treat sciatica or chronic headaches. I’d eat it up.

That video is being passed around (the internet) like he’s an authoritative figure in medicine … people who just assume this (and don’t take the 60 seconds to understand that he probably shouldn’t have a microphone in this regard) need to know he would be just as respected consulting NASA on space exploration. It’s literally just someone talking. That’s what that video is.

He might be 100% right that people will get cancer from the immunization within 3-5 years. Luckily, I happen to know that the cure to cancer is located in sloth enamel .. I actually have a speech on this tomorrow.

Posts: 5077 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Sooo, who are the 'authoritative' figures in 'medicine' we should all be listening to then...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9036 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I got the Moderna shot series(both shots). I have not gotten a booster nor do I plan on doing so. I feel I’ve gotten whatever benefit the “vaccine” may offer without any ill effects that I’m aware of. At the same time I have no intention of getting any booster shots. I also refuse to allow my 4 year old daughter to receive the “vaccine” and will continue to do so until a vaccine receives full FDA approval (not emergency use authorization) and actually prevents contracting the illness and not just prevents contracting a serious case of the illness.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5590 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Copefree, I’m afraid you are wasting time my friend.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37126 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Globalist communists ramp up the rhetoric against the unvaccinated
By Olivia Murray

The buzzwords read: major killing force, devastating impact, extremism, and aggression. That’s wartime language — so who’s the enemy?

Well, the unvaccinated.

According to Frank Bergman at Slay News:

The World Health Organization (WHO) has labeled unvaccinated people a ‘major killing force globally’ in a new campaign being promoted on social media.

The… new video… targets ‘anti-vaccine activism’ by blasting those who choose not to be vaccinated for supporting ‘anti-science aggression.’

The video features pediatrician and vaccine advocate Dr. Peter Hotez who laments the ‘devastating impact of misinformation and disinformation’ regarding Big Pharma’s Covid shots.

Hotez goes on to link the so-called ‘anti-science aggression’ of people who refuse the Covid vaccines as ‘far-right extremism.’

The professor continues by making several unsupported claims that ‘anti-vaccine activism’ now ‘kills more people’ than terrorism, gun violence, and several other crimes.

He then alleges that ‘anti-science’ has become a ‘political movement.’

(Darn right it has, but it’s exclusively on the left — abortion, “gender-affirming healthcare”, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.)

Per the Genocide Education Project, the fourth step towards genocide is “dehumanization” and the description includes this sentence:

At this stage, hate propaganda… is used to make the victims seem like villains.

(Other sources recognize this step as the one which “alienates” the victim from “mainstream” society.)

What’s strange is, we’ve already seen this movie time and time again — Nazi Germany and Rwanda are some of the first instances that to come to mind. 

The enemy, or the “villain” is the unvaccinated, they’ve made that clear, and if history is any indication of what comes next, oppressors don’t just stop when they reach the fourth stage of genocide.

But the contemporary era adds a modern twist: the “villain” or the “enemy” isn’t so articulately defined — the “War on Terror” being the prime example. Without defining the enemy, the enemy can be whatever Ingsoc, I mean, whatever, or whoever the WHO says it is. Furthermore, this should be a sobering moment to everyone, because the definition of “vaccinated” and “unvaccinated” changes as the wind blows. No one is safe when genocidal wannabes run the world.

https://www.americanthinker.co...he_unvaccinated.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24204 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Anyone that chooses not to see that this is nothing short of a globalist leftist agenda no matter what the reason (depopulation, making money, control, etc) is fooling themselves. It’s been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the “vaccines” are anything but. Proven that the “vaccinated” are sickened, are dying, and spreading the germ far faster than the unvaccinated- even as they blather “trust the science” that is clearly not science.

And we have those that choose to question the truth because the messenger is discredited by, guess who, the type of people that want you to poison yourselves and your children. You know, the type of folks that “know what’s best for us”. I do not personally know of anyone that has died from the bug that was not vaccinated. I personally know of 3 “vaccinated” that have died; I had 2 co-workers that had clear serious adverse effects after “vaccination”, one of which had to be put on a ventilator. That is not coincidence, that is measurable empirical evidence.

I guess as the old saying goes, ignorance is bliss.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15661 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
I doubt the original narrative, about how the "vaccine" prevents a worse case or is key in reducing mortality, because that would depend on objectively collected and reported data, which it turns out never happened.

Posts: 2830 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
I’m all for people speaking out intelligently against the BS. I’m fact, that’s … *literally* what I’m trying to point out / advocate for here. So yes, you understand. And I mean that sincerely … because not everyone does understand.

The man is speaking intelligently about the topic. What he says is consistent with what numerous studies show, and what numerous eminently qualified experts say.

The fact he is not himself a Ph.D. vaccinologist does not make him wrong or unworthy. His credentials indicate he is intelligent and thus likely to be able to understand the science. Many here on this forum are well informed on the topic and could speak intelligently about it without being MDs.

In the early days of the pandemic I became curious when the issue became viciously politicized, so I started seeking more information beyond news soundbytes. If you find Dr. Stillwagon's message contrary to your understandings, apply some curiosity to dig deeper. I bet you'd find what I have, which is that what Stillwagon says is very well supported.

Posts: 9507 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Unfortunately you are probably right Smile .

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks for trying though. Too bad some of us are just to dense to rise to your state on enlightenment.

Posts: 820 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Just remember not to question the science; the folks in charge would never even think of lying to you…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15661 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'm genuinely curious what your point is. Is it:

1) The guy is stating things which you believe false?

2) The guy does not have official credentials such as a Ph.D. in virology/vaccinology nor a Board certified MD in infectious diseases?

3) The man is identified as "Dr." which you find offensive because he is not an MD or Ph.D., and, perhaps, it opens up the door to ridiculing the video. In other words, though the message may be 100% accurate, the messenger should not be identified as "Dr." in order to take away a criticism. (Note that this is exactly what you did, criticize the video because although it is fully correct to refer to him as "Dr.", he is not an MD or Ph.D.)

4) Something else?

Posts: 9507 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Not to "pile on", but I think those questions are important and pertinent. The answers would be clarifying in many ways.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38804 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Remember the science teacher in NY that illegally injected a teen with the snake oil “vaccine” without the parents knowledge a year ago? The courts REALLY hammered her with community service and “therapy”, whatever the hell that is supposed to mean. And what about the pharmacist that gave her soon-to-expire clot shot poison that enabled the felony in the first place? I’ll bet we don’t hear a peep about that one. Good old leftist NY court system…

https://www.foxnews.com/us/for...avoids-jail-time.amp

Former NY teacher accused of injecting teen with COVID-19 vaccine without parental consent avoids jail time

A former New York high school teacher accused of injecting a teen with a COVID-19 vaccine at her home without his parents' knowledge has been sentenced to community service and probation after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge.

Laura Russo, 55, was arrested at the beginning of January, and authorities accused her of giving the 17-year-old, the son of someone she knew, a vaccine dose at her residence in Sea Cliff. Newsday reported that Russo later testified in a hearing that she got the dose when a pharmacist gave her expiring doses after she asked for an empty vial to use as a Christmas ornament.

Authorities said the teen later told his parents, who called police. Prosecutors had initially charged Russo with the unauthorized practice of profession, a felony with a penalty of up to four years in prison.

But on Friday, at a courtroom in Mineola on Long Island, the former science teacher at Herricks High School pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of attempting the unauthorized practice of medicine and a count of disorderly conduct.

On Friday, Judge Howard Sturim ordered her to fulfill 100 hours of community service over a year, while under interim probation. She was also ordered to go to therapy twice a week and to stay away from the teen.

If Russo meets the community service requirement, prosecutors will vacate the misdemeanor charge.

A spokesman for the Nassau County District Attorney's Office said it had agreed to the plea and sentence "based on the defendant’s long-standing ties to the community and her lack of a criminal record."

Russo's attorney, Gerard McCloskey, told Newsday the plea agreement "was in the interest of justice as well as in my client’s best interest."

Herricks Public Schools Superintendent Fino Celano told Fox News Digital earlier this year that Russo was "removed from the classroom and reassigned" pending the outcome of an investigation. She later was fired.

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Thank God .gov is protecting us...Get your tests now! LOL

quote:
Get COVID-19 at-home tests shipped to you at no cost As COVID-19 cases rise, it's important to stay safe this winter. Each U.S. household can now order 4 COVID-19 at-home tests shipped straight to their door at no cost. All you need to do is visit COVIDtests.gov and enter your contact information and mailing address.
Order Now
During the public health emergency, people with Medicare can also get up to 8 over-the-counter COVID-19 tests each month at no cost. Find a participating pharmacy near you.
At-home tests, or "self tests," give rapid results and can be taken anywhere, regardless of your vaccination status or whether or not you have symptoms. Visit CDC.gov to learn when to test yourself, how to use an at-home test, and what your test results mean.
Sincerely,
The Medicare Team

Posts: 2830 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Am I to believe that people are still wont to test themselves at home when they get a cold? Am I really to believe this, that people are still practicing this neurotic, compulsive senselessness? To what end?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30511 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Yes
Yes
Don't know