SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It seems that many doctors have their hands tied. Between insurance companies, pharma, and the (hedge fund owned) medical network, they must do what they're told. Several doctors have said they'd love to recommend certain treatments, do various tests, and handle things differently but could get fired for breaking rules.

There's not much motivation or read journal articles describing new treatments when one can't use them.

Posts: 2373 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Individually perhaps. But en masse I’m skeptical. Orders are not justification for crimes against humanity. They have broken their basic oaths and fiduciary duties. Personal and professional integrity were compromised.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12854 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Less than half of our doctors work in private practice.

This is the same problem we see elsewhere in our economy. Turning our medical care into a Walmart business model is in somebody's best interest, but that somebody isn't the patient.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15783 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Individually perhaps. But en masse I’m skeptical. Orders are not justification for crimes against humanity. They have broken their basic oaths and fiduciary duties. Personal and professional integrity were compromised.

I agree, at least at some point in time this becomes true. I think until about mid 2021 most docs were still in the mindset of trust the trusted sources and ignore the weirdos who are spouting conspiracy theories.

Mainstream media, Fauci, the AMA, and all the peer reviewed publications were confirming the narrative and deriding alternative viewpoints. Most docs are busy and are trained to follow "best practices" as told to them from previously reliable sources.

I had discussions with a biology lab researcher and university professor in the early days of the vaccine. He was belligerently defensive of the narrative because regarding C19 there were no published peer reviewed double blind placebo controlled studies for Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, the various treatment protocols, or indeed showing hazards for the vaccines. For scientists and doctors, experience taught them to ignore anything but those gold standard studies.

He could not accept that the trusted publications would be less than openly honest.

Today, though, it would be difficult for a doc to be blissfully unaware of the contrary information. My experience with docs is, at least the older ones, take professionalism extremely seriously. I do expect backlash from docs over how badly they were lied to.

Organizations will try to protect themselves, so I don't expect official actions from AMA etc.

Posts: 9594 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
WHOW.......... GOP Reps Claim Dr. Fauci Served Unlawfully For Years Due To 'Unprecedented' Becerra Act

What's next?

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Damn, I knew Canada was bad, not this bad. The Canadian preacher who was jailed during COVID is still facing persecution by his government for practicing religion and defying their immoral orders.

I don't have Twitter so I can't post the video, but it's within the article. Great speech by son and accompanying produced video from the preacher. You would think they would have swept this under the rug with a plea deal for probation and time served. We weren't that far away from their level of tyranny. It's crazy to look back and see what was done to us, and what is still being done to Canadians apparently.

Son of Canadian pastor facing prison for sermon blasts Trudeau before EU Parliament, draws standing ovation

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20939 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4143 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me think. We're sending billions of dollars to Ukraine to fight for their "democracy" and this shit is going on just north of us. Something seems seems a bit out of line??? Oh never mind, NATO is the same as Canada.

Posts: 7593 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Let me think. We're sending billions of dollars to Ukraine to fight for their "democracy" and this shit is going on just north of us. Something seems seems a bit out of line??? Oh never mind, NATO is the same as Canada.

Justin Trudeau is a traitor. His allegiance lies with Globalists and not the citizens of Canada.
I hope the good folks in Canada bring him to justice.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4838 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...rue&utm_medium=email

Among other important topics, the House Oversight Committee has been working on the Wuhan lab leak controversy, and last week released a batch of explosive new documents, including what might be the single most important email in the long, sordid history of government covid misconduct.

The Committee’s new disclosures included a Fauci email dated February 1st, 2020, that had been previously released to private FOIA requestors, but in a useless, heavily redacted form. Fauci and the NIH basically gave the private parties who requested the documents the bird with a giant block redaction leaving a couple meaningless words tacked onto either side:

The exception they used, “(b)(5)”, is the “deliberative process privilege” that is intended to protect frank discussions between agency employees. The idea is that if government employees are constantly worrying about how their communications might look later on, they won’t be able to talk freely, permanently stuck in CYA mode, and that hampers efficient government.

Or as an alternative suggestion, they could just avoid doing and talking about things that look bad — because they ARE bad. I realize that’s a radical notion.

Anyway, the (b)(5) inter-agency FOIA exception doesn’t apply to the House Oversight Committee, because the Committee IS the government, and doesn’t have to use FOIA to get government documents. So the Committee got from the NIH an unreacted version of the same email, and guess what?

It immediately became perfectly obvious what they were hiding. There’s a key sentence in the middle of the document that, had it been disclosed instead of buried under a planet-sized pile of bureaucratic bovine excrement, might have changed everything:

The Committee’s version amusingly only redacted the officials’ email addresses, which WEREN’T redacted in the nearly-completely-redacted, publicly-produced FOIA version. That’s our government at work. Anyway, here’s the highlighted sentence from above. Remember, this is Fauci talking to a bunch of other top, important people in our government’s health apparatus:

The suspicion was heightened by the fact that scientists in Wuhan University are known to have been working on gain-of-function experiments to determine the molecular mechanisms associated with bat viruses adapting to human infection, and the outbreak originated in Wuhan.
Got that? “The FACT” that scientists in Wuhan “ARE known” — known, not “suspected” — and HOW did they know? — known to be working on gain-of-function research … on what? BAT VIRUSES, that’s what. That sentence proves Fauci and the rest of that colorful group of mobsters knew BEFORE FEBRUARY 1ST 2020 about the gain-of-function bat work in Wuhan, yet they spent three years denying that singular, critically-important fact, and then bribing, threatening, cajoling and making life absolutely miserable for anyone and everyone who dared asked questions.

They must have known that, if they admitted the bat virus gain-of-function research in Wuhan, nobody would have ever believed, not for one second, their fairy tale that the novel, human-targeting bat coronavirus sprang complete, totally separately, totally coincidentally, from a wet market less than a mile away from the Institute of Virology.

Not even Hunter Biden after a long night of partying would believe that malarkey. Res ipsa loquitur.

But instead of focusing their collective health agency resources on singularly critical FACT, they decided to lie about it, and so began what might be the biggest, most-destructive coverup in human history. It was a conspiracy of massive proportions. And I wouldn’t be surprised if the government’s massive censorship operation didn’t begin life specifically to protect THIS particular whopper.

This coverup is literally a million times worse than the cholera epidemic the United Nations caused in Haiti and then lied about for six years.

How many deaths could have been prevented if we knew it was not a “novel” virus at all but a human-engineered bioweapon, and didn’t waste thousands of research hours looking in all the wrong places? Worse, bioweapons designers ALWAYS make a cure for their bioweapons along with their diseases. We might have used the KNOWN FACTS to force the Chinese to cough up the cure, or at least turn over all its data about how the virus was created.

Instead, Fauci and company helped protect the Chinese, intentionally creating a miasma of B.S. and confusion that hangs over and smothers the country more than the Canadian wildfire smog.

If you depended on corporate media for information, you wouldn’t even know about this story.

Posts: 12862 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fauci still getting US Marshal security detail on taxpayers’ dime, despite retirement

I'm glad the power-tripping criminal thinks he needs this protection, and I'll bet he also knows that if someone really wanted to off his ass, it could be done.

Sleep with one eye open, you fucking life-destroying, business-destroying, society-destroying little fraud. Pleasant dreams.

Posts: 108282 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:
For many of them, they are only now being exposed to information outside the narrative.

Information 'outside the narrative' was available for any logical thinking person to find all along, assuming they were willing to look! It shouldn't have been that hard for 'the best & the brightest' to employ critical thinking skills and draw logical conclusions, especially when many things they were saying/mandating made NO sense! America's Front Line Doctors 'should have been' a nationwide phenomena, characterized by strength of conviction and enthusiasm from Healthcare Professionals within the medical community similar to those that would attend a Trump Rally!

Docs have historically trusted and relied upon official sources. They read JAMA and NEJM, they learn from presentations by industry insiders. What they didn't do was listen to Joe Rogan or watch YouTube for technical medical information.

And then they go home and maybe watch CNN or NBC evening news. They read the NYT and Wall St. Journal.

Historically speaking, science is something requiring precision and smarts. Peer reviewed published papers are the gold standard. FDA, CDC, and even the WHO vetted things to ensure they promoted good things.

If you told a doc any time prior to 2020 that their sources are garbage and they should listen to podcasters, they would have laughed.

The truth was out there, but docs had been conditioned to rely on official channels. I expect many docs will have huge anger when they start to see the truth.

I agree completely with nhracecraft's point, and I think Fly-Sig's explanation is spot on. I was and am amazed that virtually every doctor or other medical professional I talked to and tried to give information to dismissed my information and/or my sources out-of-hand because they were not official channels. And if I had not brought things to their attention, they would never have seen it. I found it; why couldn't they have? Another thing that amazed me was how they could not be interested in this amazing phenomenon that was occurring right in front of their noses. The biggest medical story of a century, and they weren't consuming everything they could find about it; they were totally complacent and willing to follow the dictates of their usual channels. I was consumed with interest, and I am not a medical person at all. Staggering.

Posts: 2702 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Piers Morgan interviewed rap superstar Ice Cube yesterday. The star famously rejected a $9 million dollar movie offer because he would not take the shots and the producers wouldn’t let him act without them. Ice seems to feel like it was a good bargain.

MORGAN: You turned down a $9 million-dollar movie role in 2021 because you wouldn’t take the covid vaccine being mandated in Hollywood at the time. Any regrets at all?

ICE: Not at all. Not one regret.

https://twitter.com/PiersUncen.../1681030422501662722

There’s more, enjoy the clip. I think all the unjabbed know exactly how Ice Cube feels. Like we dodged a needle-shaped bullet.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24326 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amals:

I was and am amazed that virtually every doctor or other medical professional I talked to and tried to give information to dismissed my information and/or my sources out-of-hand because they were not official channels.
Another thing that amazed me was how they could not be interested in this amazing phenomenon that was occurring right in front of their noses. The biggest medical story of a century, and they weren't consuming everything they could find about it; they were totally complacent and willing to follow the dictates of their usual channels. I was consumed with interest, and I am not a medical person at all. Staggering.

Same experiences here. It was a big factor in me retiring early from my airline career. My FAA doc is much loved and has done a lot to help pilots keep flying, but she was 100% on the wrong side of everything Covid. She pressured me to get jabbed every time I went for my medical (every 6 months).

I am sure she was following what she believed to be best data and best practices, but her sources were lying.

Within the industry, within my company, and indeed within the pilot ranks I was a pariah. Other companies were worse, as we never had a formal jab mandate, but we un-jabbed were harassed and punished.

My wife was pressured by her doc into taking the jab. He is highly regarded as a wellness physician.

Why so many docs got locked into the narrative and resisted exploring the full subject for so long is something they individually and as a profession need to come to grips with and apologize for.

Posts: 9594 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why so many docs got locked into the narrative and resisted exploring the full subject for so long is something they individually and as a profession need to come to grips with and apologize for.
From your lips to Gods ears. I don't see that happening, everyone seems much more inclined to try and forget what occurred/they did during all things darona.

Short of what I see in this thread, you won't find any msm covering any of the "discoveries" being made post darona, let alone questioning what physicians did by plugging their ears for a solid year and a half plus.

A good chunk of the msm is still pushing the same crap from over a year ago.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6264 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Admitting you were wrong about something that caused damages would create legal exposure you wouldn't want.

They'll never admit anything.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15783 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree with you to a certain extent. But, you must remember that the majority of physicians (at least the "well-doctor" practices) are corporate in nature and expected to produce a certain revenue which equates to the turnstile practice of medicine. They have no incentive to review or understand the literature and resort to the quick and easy which is whatever the "experts" are telling them. They have little to no time for literature review and analysis of said literature. They too are trapped in a system that offers them only employment, pressure, and paperwork.

Example: I am retired and on Medicare; no license, no DEA #, no in state prescribing privileges; TRULY retired. I was recently diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica, an autoimmune disease process that is painful and somewhat debilitating though not fatal (at least rarely). I diagnosed myself and then went thru hell trying to get my primary care physician to understand what I had and what I was going thru. She initially refused low dose steroids and wanted a rheumatology consult for confirmation. The problem was that the earliest rheumatology appointment was 4 months in the future. I finally browbeat a nurse practitioner into giving me a Medrol dose pack as a potential diagnostic aid. Boom! Symptoms gone in 24 hours and gradually re-appeared as the steroid dosage was reduced over the course of the dose pack.

Finally I got my PCP to agree to a trial of lose dose steroids in light of the delay for seeing a real doctor (rheumatologist). I wrote the rheumatology practice explaining my back ground and symptoms and they got me in for the consult in 7 days. Amazing what you can do when thru-put and money aren't the only drivers.

I feel for the average joe who does not understand the system and the mechanism behind the system and must essentially throw themselves upon the mercy of the system.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20354 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:

I agree with you to a certain extent. But, you must remember that the majority of physicians (at least the "well-doctor" practices) are corporate in nature and expected to produce a certain revenue which equates to the turnstile practice of medicine. They have no incentive to review or understand the literature and resort to the quick and easy which is whatever the "experts" are telling them. They have little to no time for literature review and analysis of said literature. They too are trapped in a system that offers them only employment, pressure, and paperwork.

Example: I am retired and on Medicare; no license, no DEA #, no in state prescribing privileges; TRULY retired. I was recently diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica, an autoimmune disease process that is painful and somewhat debilitating though not fatal (at least rarely). I diagnosed myself and then went thru hell trying to get my primary care physician to understand what I had and what I was going thru. She initially refused low dose steroids and wanted a rheumatology consult for confirmation. The problem was that the earliest rheumatology appointment was 4 months in the future. I finally browbeat a nurse practitioner into giving me a Medrol dose pack as a potential diagnostic aid. Boom! Symptoms gone in 24 hours and gradually re-appeared as the steroid dosage was reduced over the course of the dose pack.

Finally I got my PCP to agree to a trial of lose dose steroids in light of the delay for seeing a real doctor (rheumatologist). I wrote the rheumatology practice explaining my back ground and symptoms and they got me in for the consult in 7 days. Amazing what you can do when thru-put and money aren't the only drivers.

I feel for the average joe who does not understand the system and the mechanism behind the system and must essentially throw themselves upon the mercy of the system.

RMD

Quite a story. This is as much about incompetence as anything else.

Posts: 2924 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

RMD

Agreed that the industry is different these days. I hear that younger docs really like the employee shift-work arrangement.

There are a few physicians in my family, and I've known a few others. All of them seem to have a very strong sense of professionalism, at least the ones over about age 40. I have to believe that they will be very angry if/when they figure out how badly they were lied to and how corrupted the institutions are.

quote:

RMD

Ugh. Sorry for your health condition, but glad to hear you are able to get treatment.

My mother and step-father were physicians in England. He had privileges at one of the major hospitals where he practiced. With his connection they were able to bypass some really terrible NHS issues. When she was actively having a heart attack in the ER waiting room, he went in and found a friend on duty who was able to pull her into a treatment room. They had many stories of red tape and delay.

He passed away about 6 years ago, and she now has all kinds of problems getting any reasonable care or even responsiveness. At her age (92) all of her physician friends are either dead or in senior care facilities.

We in the USA are only a few years behind them though for different structural reasons. If we ever go to single payer socialized medicine we are toast.

posted Hide Post
FDA Approves Drug Remdesivir for COVID-19 Treatment in People With Kidney Problems, Despite Data Showing Renal Failure

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...9-2&utm_medium=email

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on July 14 approved Veklury, also known as remdesivir, to treat COVID-19 in people with severe renal impairment, including dialysis, despite data showing the drug increases the risk of kidney failure.

Remdesivir is an antiviral medication that targets the RNA in viruses to prevent replication. The FDA first authorized remdesivir for emergency use in May 2020 to treat people with severe COVID-19. It has since been approved for adults and children as young as 28 days who weigh at least 6.6 pounds.

Remdesivir is the first and only FDA-approved antiviral COVID-19 treatment for people with renal disease.

The U.S. approval follows the European Commission’s decision on June 26 to extend the approved use of Veklury to treat COVID-19 in people with severe renal impairment. The updated prescribing information for remdesivir does not require adjusting the dose for renal-impaired patients and removes the requirement that patients undergo estimated glomerular filtration rate testing—the most reliable way to measure how well the kidneys are working before taking the drug.

“The approval by the FDA of Veklury for the treatment of patients with renal impairment reflects the urgency to make this medicine available to these patients, and underscores the established safety profile for Veklury,” Anu Osinusi, vice president of Clinical Research for Hepatitis, Respiratory, and Emerging Viruses at Gilead Sciences said in a press release.

According to the company, the FDA based its approval of remdesivir for use in patients with severe renal impairment on the results of a phase 1 study and a phase 3 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, multicenter study trial that assessed how the drug interacts with the body and its safety profile. Yet the phase 3 study terminated prematurely due to “feasibility issues” and because it was “underpowered to assess for efficacy because of lower-than-expected enrollment.”

The company said their data did not reveal any new safety signals “associated with increased metabolite levels in patients with severely reduced kidney function.” However, data from the phase 3 study show serious adverse events were significantly higher in those who received remdesivir than those who received the placebo. People who took remdesivir were more likely to experience acute kidney injury (AKI), sepsis, COVID-19 pneumonia, sudden death, and heart problems.

“Remdesivir should never have been approved in the first place,” Dr. Paul Marik, critical care physician and author of more than 500 peer-reviewed journal articles told The Epoch Times. “Gilead had to cook the data to be approved. The World Health Organization’s (WHO) own data shows it increases the risk of kidney failure twentyfold, so why you would approve it for someone with renal dysfunction is obscene.”

The WHO published a bulletin in 2020 recommending against using remdesivir to treat COVID-19. The WHO’s recommendations were based on a review of evidence published in the British Medical Journal, including data from four international trials covering more than 7,000 hospitalized COVID-19 patients. The WHO found no evidence that the treatment helped hospitalized patients recover or improved their outcomes.

Dr. Marik said the National Institutes of Health and Gilead “cooked the first study” that formed the initial basis of FDA authorization in October 2020 because remdesivir was “so toxic.”

“They committed scientific fraud in a single clinical study that provided data to the FDA, changing the endpoint halfway through the study to try and prove the drug had any benefit,” he added. “The FDA is a proxy for Big Pharma. It has no interest in public health.”

Numerous Studies Link Remdesivir to Severe Kidney Problems
In a study published in December 2020 in Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, researchers detected a safety signal for remdesivir and nephrotoxicity—a rapid deterioration of kidney function due to damage by a drug, chemical, or toxin.

Using a combination of the terms “acute renal failure” and “remdesivir” in the WHO’s VigiBase system—which gathers spontaneous reports of suspected adverse drug reactions from more than 130 countries—a “statistically significant disproportionality signal” was observed with 138 cases instead of the nine expected. Additionally, the odds ratio of acute renal failure with remdesivir was twentyfold that of comparative drugs.

A March 2022 study in Frontiers identified a significant association between AKI and remdesivir in COVID-19 patients using data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, especially in older male patients and those aged 65 and older.

A May 2021 pharmacovigilance analysis found that “compared with the use of chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine, dexamethasone, sarilumab, or tocilizumab, the use of remdesivir was associated with an increased reporting of kidney disorders.”

As part of the same analysis, researchers assessed 5,532 reports related to COVID-19 patients from the WHO’s database, identifying 434 cases related to kidney disorders, including 327 reported with remdesivir.

Remdesivir treatment was discontinued shortly after kidney disorder onset, with a median treatment duration of three days. In 316 cases, no other drug was suspected in the onset of kidney disorders. Reactions were serious in 301 cases (92 percent), and 15 patients died. Acute kidney injury presented in 295 cases, with tubular necrosis in eight cases.

“Our findings, based on postmarketing real-life data from >5000 COVID-19 patients, support that kidney disorders, almost exclusively AKI, represent a serious, early, and potentially fatal adverse drug reaction of remdesivir,” the study concluded. “These results are consistent with findings from another group.”

Although the researchers said further data was needed to confirm the safety signal, they urged physicians to be aware of the potential risk of kidney problems and to perform “close kidney monitoring” when prescribing remdesivir—the very monitoring the FDA removed from its updated prescribing information, but still found on the National Institute of Health’s website on COVID-19 treatment guidelines.

The Epoch Times reached out to both Gilead and the FDA for comment.

Posts: 12862 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post