SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 1211
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
There needs to be cause of death in these reports.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12822 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
There needs to be cause of death in these reports.

In most of them the official cause of death will be a cardiac event. Sometimes an aneurysm. But they usually won't do an autopsy... which might find the blood clots.

Lack of autopsies and tests: Why aren’t we doing autopsies in any of the deaths post-vaccine. Do you know how many bodies have actually been tested properly to determine if the death was caused by a COVID vaccine? The answer is less than 5 and the vaccine was implicated in 100% of the cases where the tests were done. Could that have any bearing on why nobody wants to look?

Vaccination status: Why do we have to reveal our vaccination status to our employer, but when we die, we keep the vaccination status of the person who died a secret?

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...ant-we-talk-about-it

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Speaking of aneurysm.......Grant Wahl's widow reveals he died of a ruptured aortic aneurysm.

===========
Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Aortic aneurysm rupture - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data

Summary:
Aortic aneurysm rupture is found among people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, and in the first week of getting the vaccine.
==========

I don't have a screen shot, but Wahl brags on his Twatter page about getting the vaccine. Just putting 2 and 2 together...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
If these are anomalous, then it seems like we should try to figure out what's going on. Even if it's only conclusive to a high level like myocarditis, clots, etc. Findings that are unusual and unexpected in these people leads to questions which leads to correlation analysis.

As it stand, doesn't seem like there are big movements to tie these deaths to the shot. Which is a shame.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12822 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
A large majority of the young-20’s employees (Gen Z?) at my work are back to wearing masks.

I really don’t get it? What happened to the younger generation being the rebels and questioning authority? This latest generation are a bunch of mindless drones it appears. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34054 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
A large majority of the young-20’s employees (Gen Z?) at my work are back to wearing masks.

I really don’t get it? What happened to the younger generation being the rebels and questioning authority? This latest generation are a bunch of mindless drones it appears. Roll Eyes

Blame the device in their hands. For many of them, it’s not a tool, it’s a combination appendage and god. Their lives literally revolve around them.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15682 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SOMA for the masses.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13421 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Scared what Florida will find you piece of shit?

https://thehill.com/policy/hea...ccine-investigation/

Fauci responds to DeSantis’s call for COVID-19 vaccine investigation
BY JULIA MUELLER - 12/14/22 8:34 PM ET

Outgoing White House medical adviser Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that he “doesn’t have a clue” what Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis hopes to accomplish by calling for a state grand jury investigation into alleged “crimes” related to COVID-19 vaccines.

“I don’t have a clue … what he’s asking for. I mean, we have a vaccine that, unequivocally, is highly effective and safe and has saved literally millions of lives,” Fauci, who is also the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), told CNN’s Kate Bolduc.

DeSantis on Tuesday announced his office had petitioned for a grand jury investigation into alleged “crimes and wrongdoing” against Floridians “related to the development, promotion and distribution” of the COVID-19 vaccines.

The governor also shared plans to establish Public Health Integrity Committee due to distrust of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), saying “anything they put out, you just assume, at this point, that it’s not worth the paper that it’s printed on.”

Fauci on CNN cited recently released research by the Commonwealth Fund, which found that COVID-19 vaccines from biotech companies Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson collectively saved over 3.2 million American lives and averted more than 18.5 million hospitalizations in two years of the pandemic.

“So what’s the problem with vaccines? I mean, vaccines are life-saving. So, quite frankly … I’m not sure what they’re trying to do down there,” he said.

“It has been politicized and it has been politicized in a way that has actually cost lives,” Fauci added of the vaccine, calling the COVID-19 virus the “common enemy” that Americans should unite around regardless of party, and in spite of mis- and disinformation.

“We’re all in this together. We’re all human beings and we’re all susceptible to disease that can kill us. … When people’s lives are being lost about this, maybe that’ll shake people up enough to realize that we’ve got to start pulling together and not against each other,” Fauci said.

Fauci is stepping away from his government roles this month to pursue the “next chapter” in his career — but that hasn’t stopped top GOP lawmakers from vowing to investigate Fauci over the U.S.’s COVID-19 response.

Musk says he’s taking legal action over Twitter account that tracks his jet
Washington state man indicted over threatening calls to members of Congress
Republicans have shared plans to probe the origins of the virus and subpoena the NIAID official when they take control of the House in the next Congress.

Fauci back in August dismissed suggestions that the Republican threats influenced his decision to step away from government.

“I have nothing to hide at all, despite the accusations that I’m hiding something. I have nothing that I could not explain clearly to the country and justify,” Fauci told The Hill last month.

Posts: 5781 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

“So what’s the problem with vaccines?

Well, firstly, it's not at all a vaccine. Not in any sense of the word. So we can start there, you little weaselly shit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fauci on CNN cited recently released research by the Commonwealth Fund, which found that COVID-19 vaccines from biotech companies Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson collectively saved over 3.2 million American lives and averted more than 18.5 million hospitalizations in two years of the pandemic.

That is one BS loaded study. They are literally making stuff up - again....

El Gato Malo spots the BS

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 673 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Reason # 789 that my children will continue to be homeschooled and will NEVER see the inside of a public school:

Roll Eyes

Posts: 34054 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Oh boy! It’s “flatten the curve” time in all the leftist controlled paradise zones! Just when we were all hoping they would be moving on to another way to divide everyone…

Why not now? Do they expect their sycophants to believe Covid observes the Christmas holidays?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15682 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Reason # 789 that my children will continue to be homeschooled and will NEVER see the inside of a public school:
Roll Eyes

If you do a good job homeschooling they will be way ahead... but don't send them to an 'elite' college:

Body and Soul at Yale

Elite institution more than doubles per head revenue by trafficking students' bodies for COVID aid

This past week, Yale University got called out by one of its own for TRAFFICKING the bodies and-- potentially--souls of its own student population in exchange for hundreds of millions of dollars in Federal Covid largesse.

According to Dr. Naomi Wolf, herself an alum, and intelligence analyst Brian O’Shea, Yale has received $9 billion dollars from US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) since 1998, with $1.7 billion awarded since the start of the Pandemic, $607 million in 2022 alone, and an additional $3.4 million earmarked for "Covid Protocols."

These protocols apparently require all students (but not faculty or staff) to receive the bivalent COVID booster by January 31st, 2023, regardless of previous boosters taken.

This despite a sketchy testing history, and evidence that the shots do not prevent infection or transmission, and exhibit a concerning risk profile for this age group. Doesn’t matter, the administration says.

Get jabbed—again— or don’t come back.

Wolf alleges that Yale is abusing its position as gatekeeper to its students' futures to more than double its per student revenue—tuition brings in $475 million annually— by doing the government's bidding. She has called for shareholder activism from alumni, and is considering legal action against Yale under federal and state HUMAN TRAFFICKING statutes.

https://malwords.substack.com/p/body-and-soul-at-yale

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Never thought I’d see one of the anointed networks admitting the truth- well, in a round about way anyway. NATURAL immunity is an effective way to get through severe Covid infection, or avoid it altogether. Basically, it’s an admission that the best way to attain herd immunity is by going about your business, not shutting everything down and sheltering in place. Because all colds are caused by coronaviruses, even if genetically different, they seem to increase immunity. Imagine that!

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/...-covid-outcomes.html

Spending more time with your kids, grandkids—and their germs—may lower risk of a severe outcome from Covid-19, recent studies show

Let's face it: The kids in your life tend to get sick pretty frequently — which means you do, too — and that may have you especially worried this winter as Americans across the country face a "tripledemic" of flu, RSV and Covid-19.

But on the bright side, for parents, guardians and other people who interact with smaller children (and their germs) often, contracting an illness like the common cold could actually help strengthen your immune system against severe outcomes from Covid-19 infection.

That's according to two studies that were published in August and November of this year, which researched how exposure to younger kids and common colds may impact outcomes for adults after contracting Covid-19.

The study, published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) in August, discovered an association between people who were exposed to young children and lower risk of severe illness from Covid-19.

Scientists involved in the study predict that cross-immunity from previous exposure to more common coronaviruses – that are often found in children and can present as cold-like symptoms – could be providing protection against severe outcomes from Covid-19.

Data of over 3 million adults who sought outpatient care at Kaiser Permanente Northern California was collected and analyzed. And researchers compared the severity of outcomes from Covid-19 for people without children and people with children in three different age ranges: 0-5, 6-11 and 12-18.

While adults with children had higher rates of Covid-19 infection than those without kids, adults without exposure to children had "significantly higher rates of COVID-19 hospitalization and hospitalization requiring ICU admission, compared to those with children aged 0–5," the study says.

In fact, compared to people with young children, "those without identifiable household exposure to children based on health insurance enrollment had a 27% higher rate of COVID-19 hospitalization and a 49% higher rate of COVID-19 hospitalization requiring ICU admission," the study found.

The November study, also published in PNAS, examined the relationship between recent exposure to common-cold coronaviruses and likelihood of being infected by SARS-CoV-2, more commonly referred to as Covid-19.

The findings showed that chances of Veteran Affairs patients contracting Covid-19 decreased by 80% to 90% if they tested positive for any of the common coronaviruses between February 2020 and February 2021.

For context, four coronaviruses can cause the common cold, according to the CDC.

Infection from two of the common-cold coronaviruses were associated with a reduced risk of infection from Covid-19 among the study's participants, if they developed either common-cold virus within the past year.

This means developing a common cold may shield people from Covid-19 infection, even if for a short period Time.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Never thought I’d see one of the anointed networks admitting the truth- well, in a round about way anyway. NATURAL immunity is an effective way to get through severe Covid infection, or avoid it altogether. Basically, it’s an admission that the best way to attain herd immunity is by going about your business, not shutting everything down and sheltering in place.
Yes, it is what we should have done from the start, but this would take courage on the part of both the authorities calling the shots, as well as the people of this nation.

Instead, what most people did was to accept without question the propaganda and outright wrong information being fed to them, so we cowered in our homes.

And now they're starting up again with this useless mask horse shit. Sane, intelligent people learn from their mistakes and adjust their behaviors accordingly, but we have jackass fools like the CDC and the NIH who are deaf, blind and bought-off.

Posts: 108081 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was in the post office the other day in very liberal Howard County, Maryland with about 20 other people and only the PO worker and one other person had a mask on so maybe there is hope yet.

Posts: 822 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
in very liberal Howard County, Maryland

My wife grew up near Ellicott City, in western Howard County. It used to be a really great place.

-rduckwor

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VANQUISH:
...so maybe there is hope yet.

Go to an airport now, and your feelings of hope will likely diminish.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

In the last month I've been in 3 airports and in general the only people I saw wearing masks were Hawaiian Airlines flight attendants. Pretty much everybody else was without masks.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Flew to Scottsdale last month, there were not hoards of Mask covered people, in fact there were few at all. Then again it was a Florida to AZ non stop flight....

Posts: 23731 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post