SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Most pediatricians won't accept or keep your child as a patient if you reject any vaccinations. Our pediatrician mentioned she could make $100,000+ yearly if she pushed vaccines like other doctors in the area.

Some states allow for religion exemptions for school and sports if you're willing to jump through some paperwork hoops, but many don't know that's even an option.

Most parents will likely just do what the doctor wants.

Posts: 2368 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
CDC says kids get the jab

Link?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
quote:

Link?

https://www.cdc.gov/media/rele...munization-vote.html

Q

Posts: 26410 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:

CDC recommends the poison but is not in a position to mandate anything. That will be up to states, jurisdictions, etc. 21 states have made it illegal to require vaccines to attend schools in them. As for doctors requiring the snake oil to keep seeing them, I would tell them to read up on the Hippocratic oath and begin looking for a rational practice.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15588 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

CDC recommends the poison but is not in a position to mandate anything. That will be up to states, jurisdictions, etc.

Yes, but the CDC knows that at least a dozen states have laws or regulations that will mandate whatever schedule the CDC recommends. So in effect, they are mandating the covid shot for those children in at least those states who attend public school.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Not happening in FL.

DeSantis: “As Long as I am Governor, in Florida There Will Not be a Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate For Children in Our Schools” (VIDEO)

By Cristina Laila
Published October 20, 2022 at 4:46pm

Governor Ron DeSantis responded to the Biden Regime and CDC’s latest attempt to force Covid vaccines on children.

On Thursday, the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices voted to recommend COVID-19 to be included in the 2023 childhood immunization schedule in 15 unanimous votes.

ACIP recommends the use of COVID-19 vaccines for everyone ages 6 months and older. COVID-19 vaccine and other vaccines may be administered on the same day.

DeSantis said as long as he is governor, the Covid-19 vaccine will not be mandated for school children in Florida.

“As long as I am Governor, in Florida there will not be a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for children in our schools,” DeSantis said.

He continued, “That is your decision to make as a parent. These are new shots. I get a kick out of it when people compare to MMR – things that have been around for decades and decades.”

Q

Posts: 26410 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Went to the pharmacy today, almost saw two 70s aged men get into it over social distancing.

It's been almost three years! Fuck.

I was thinking about this while lying in bed half awake this AM, and angers me what we've been through and more importantly, put our children though during the previous 'almost three years'! We NEVER EVER should have done and/or accepted ANY of this shit in the first place! Mad

If you're that afraid to be out in public, then maybe you shouldn't! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8902 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Pfizer laughing all the way to the bank

Raises price of their children's kill shot to $110/dose hours after ACIP votes to include it in the children's schedule.
Meryl Dorey

As I reported earlier, Pfizer, the corporation which has paid the highest fines for fraud of any company worldwide, and who our governments are saying we should trust with the health of our children and ourselves, has had their COVID jab added to the US Childhood Vaccination Schedule today by the US CDC’s Advisory Committee On Immunization Practices (ACIP).

The schedule is:

3 X doses for all children over 6 months
4 X doses for immunocompromised/other sick children.

One has to wonder how many of these kids will survive this assault on their bodies? And for those who don’t die straight away, how many will be left disabled or infertile or both? And how many will have their lives shortened by heart issues, autoimmunity or other vaccine-associated conditions?

But this approval was necessary in order for Pfizer and Moderna - the two suppliers of COVID jabs for children in the US and Australia - to maintain their indemnity protection from lawsuits. So despite the fact that no research has been conducted into safety, efficacy or necessity of these jabs in this age group, all US (and soon all Australian) kids will be the target.

Never a company to let an opportunity for profit go, Pfizer increased the cost of their COVID jabs within a matter of hours of the ACIP vote.

Evil doesn’t even begin to describe these companies and the authorities who have placed our children and adults in the way of harm and death for their own profit.

https://open.substack.com/pub/...ost&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24124 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Let me guess you stupid bitch- your mild symptoms are only mild because you got the worthless snake oil… if only it would kill her dumb ass.

CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky comes down with COVID a month after booster shot

https://nypost.com/2022/10/22/...h-after-booster/amp/

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has tested positive for COVID-19 — one month after she publicly celebrated getting her booster shot.

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, who tested positive Friday night, is “experiencing mild symptoms,” according to a release posted to social media. “She is isolating at home and will participate in her planned meetings virtually.”

On Sept. 22, Walensky tweeted a picture of herself getting jabbed with an updated version of the COVID-19 shot, along with a message urging others to follow her lead.

“Laboratory data suggest these updated vaccines provide increased protection against currently circulating variants,” she promised.

Pfizer formulated the “tweaked” version of the shot to better target the dominant Omicron variant, the company said.

Its studies on the new jab did not track how well the updated booster prevented COVID-19 cases, or discover how long its added protection would last.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15588 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Laboratory data suggest these updated vaccines provide increased protection against currently circulating variants,” she promised.

Pfizer formulated the “tweaked” version of the shot to better target the dominant Omicron variant, the company said.

It's studies on the new jab did not track how well the updated booster prevented COVID-19 cases, or discover how long its added protection would last.

Irregardless of the 'studies', or lack thereof, apparently it didn't work...Neither 'prevention' nor 'lasting protection'! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8902 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
If you can't get people to get this shot when it's low cost or FREE, how are you going to convince them to get it when it's $110 - $130 a pop?

LOL, idiots Roll Eyes

Oh well, because it doesn't work anyway

Pfizer Plans to Hike Price of US COVID-19 Vaccine by 400 Percent

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you can't get people to get this shot when it's low cost or FREE, how are you going to convince them to get it when it's $110 - $130 a pop?

By making it a mandated vaccine for school aged children, and although it will likely be for a negotiated price, paid for by your health insurance.

Let's round down to roughly 75,000,000 students in the US currently enrolled in K-12. Current estimates show that somewhere between 30 and 43 percent of students have received at least one Covid shot.

Say half of those students are in states where this will now be automatically mandated (37,500,000), times $100 new price ($3,750,000,000), times series of 3 recommended shots ($11,250,000,000).

They may very well be idiots, but they are eyeballing BILLIONS of dollars in sales.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15721 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My children are never coming within a mile of any needle with this so-called "vaccine".

Call me crazy but I love them and don't want to give them heart problems or even kill them.

They are being homeschooled so we don't even need to worry about some school district forcing it.

NOPE...JUST NOPE.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why aren’t NFL/baseball players dropping dead “suddenly” of the jabs? Yeah, I wondered about this too!!

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2022...ositive-covid-tests/

The hypocrisy of the elites. I doubt that many professional sportsball players in the US are jabbed. The fact that we’re not seeing players dropping dead of “Suddenly” the way it’s happening amongst soccer players in Europe (HUNDREDS of soccer players have been killed by the injections), and among high school and college athletes in the US tells me that the American professional sports team owners protected their “assets” by lying to the public about their players being injected AND making sure that the players are using Ivermectin. But really, the most compelling datum is the fact that if the NFL players were actually injected, THEY’D ALL BE SICK NOW, because the injections cause Antibody Dependent Enhancement – they fry your immune system and turbocharge viruses.

This letter comes from a long-time physician reader and monthly donor. I’ve redacted this heavily because multiple celebrities are named. I haven’t followed sports in nearly fifteen years, and even I knew the name and exactly who the NFL player in the letter below is. I don’t want the player to get in dutch, as he is doing nothing wrong in distributing Ivermectin to his friends and family. I’ve been distributing Ivermectin 1% liquid for nearly two years now. The problem is the dripping, elitist hypocrisy. -AB

Ann,

Continued thanks for your hard work, brilliant insights, and offering of daily Mass for all of your followers.

Please say a special prayer for my sister and her kids. My niece {herself a celebrity who is dating an NFL star – details redacted. I easily confirmed this. -AB}

Anyway, the reason for this note is mainly because of ivermectin. My sister, the mom of {my celebrity niece dating the NFL star}, recently had to fly to {city redacted}. She was afraid of testing positive for covid. My niece’s boyfriend, a guy named {NFL star’s name redacted} who was just traded to the {team redacted} from the {team redacted} gave my sister ivermectin. She told me that everyone in the NFL is using it. However it’s not the veterinarian form it is the actual pill form. I have been giving out the veterinarian form to my patients in {city redacted}. I only lost one patient to covid out of the 2000 people that I treat. He was a kidney transplant patient to begin with.

Apparently the NFL is using it because it not only is a prophylactic, as well as a remedy, but it also prevents you from testing positive and needing to quarantine.

As always you continue to operate ahead of the curve.

God bless,

Dr. X

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are being homeschooled so we don't even need to worry about some school district forcing it.

Please don't ignore what is going on in public schools simply because your children don't attend. This goes for those who don't have school aged children at all.

You are still taxpayers who fund these districts. You still get to vote. Even if you think it doesn't affect you it does. It's your community. The kids who do go to these schools are your neighbors and will enter the local work force.

Please vote. Please contact your local school board and make your positions known, or better yet attend an occasional meeting in person. Some have said that the schools are past the ability to save, but I don't believe it. We can fix those problems if we all make the effort to fix them.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15721 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky’s COVOD 19 case and the professor of epidemiology

Over the weekend, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky announced that she had tested positive for COVID 19:

Walensky is “up to date with her vaccines,” the statement said, and is experiencing mild symptoms. She is isolating at home, per her agency’s guidance, which recommends quarantining for at least five days after testing positive.

I certainly wish her well, with a speedy recovery and no lasting damage. But coming down with a case of COVID a month after she made a highly publicized visit to a CVS store, all masked up, to get her booster, role modeling to the public how we should all get boosters and be “protected,” raises a lot of awkward questions.

Someone who is far better credentialed to ask those questions than I am is Vinay Prasad, MD, a Professor in the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the University of California San Francisco. In his Substack blog, Sensible Medicine, he holds her to account.

Rochelle Walensky just announced that she has COVID 19. She received the bivalent booster exactly one month ago at a CVS pharmacy. Right now she's probably in the window where the booster exerts the greatest protective effect it could possibly exert, yet still: look what happened.

If you ask the CDC director, “ What is the vaccine efficacy of the bivalent booster you have received? What is it for any symptomatic disease? What is it for severe disease?” She won't be able to answer.

That's because the leadership at the White House has permitted this product to come to the US market without any credible evidence that it has any vaccine effectiveness. We simply don't have human randomized data for clinical endpoints. All we have is human data on antibody titers, which is a surrogate endpoint of no value in the current moment.

It will be hard for the American people to reconcile Rochelle Walensky's insistance that everyone rush to boost their 7-year-old, a decision she encourages, with her living proof that this vaccine cannot stop breakthrough infection. And knowing we know nothing about the benefit on severe disease in a child that young. Particularly one who had Covid.

Dr. Prasad is an expert on randomized studies, and describes what could and should have been done by Pfizer now that the early stage of the disease is over. And he excoriates the political leadership that has bungled its handling of COVID:

This White House is too cozy with Pfizer. They spend too much time talking to Pfizer and too little time talking to experts in evidence-based medicine. Sadly, their internal expertise does not seem to include medicine, evidence, or health policy.

Probably their biggest failure is that they picked the wrong people to run the show. They picked political loyalists, and not the best scientific minds.

They picked Ashish Jha because they saw him on cable news. And they saw him on cable news because he tweeted a lot. And they really liked him because like a puppy dog, he loved the White House's decisions, even when they were blatantly negligent and clearly incompetent. He kissed up better than the best. And that's why he's running the show. Not because he's the most thoughtful scientist. His decision making suggests otherwise.

Here we find ourselves. A White House that is committed to the campaign that bivalent boosters, in young populations, is a critical step in the fall pandemic plan. They have no randomized evidence for that. They have no observational evidence for that. Their own CDC director who received this vaccine one month ago now has breakthrough infection. They have never asked Pfizer to do anything challenging, to earn the billions of dollars their forking over. This administration is incompetent, corporatist, and anti-evidence-based medicine.

They spend more time smearing their opponents as misinformation purveyors then they do demanding drug companies generate information.

He concludes:

Rochelle Walensky’s infection is just a reminder to the American people she doesn't know what she's talking about, because she has not asked for good evidence.

https://www.americanthinker.co...of_epidemiology.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24124 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
“Safe and effective”.

My.
Fat.
ASS!

But I digress…

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My state joins the rank and file of those that will not be following the CDC’s retarded big pharma profit driven unanimous vote to recommend the snake oil be added to WV vaccine requirements (probably because it’s not a vaccine). And probably because Jim Justice wants to keep his job as governor…

https://wvmetronews.com/2022/1...9-vaccines-for-kids/

CHARLESTON, W.Va. –– Gov. Jim Justice says the state will not add COVID-19 to the schedule of vaccines required for children to attend school, as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention advisory committee recommended this week.

The governor made his stance on the topic clear during his coronavirus press briefing Monday.

“With all my power that I have, West Virginia will not mandate COVID-19 vaccines for kids,” Justice said.

Senate President Craig Blair, R-Berkeley, and Senate Finance Chairman Eric Tarr, R-Putnam both oppose the recommendation. States use these recommendations as guidelines as they develop their own policies at the state and local levels.

“I want to be clear: I will strongly defend the rights of our families to choose whether their child receives a COVID-19 vaccination,” Blair said in a release.

“I will oppose efforts by the DHHR or the Department of Education to go down this path if they choose to do so. We have some of the strongest childhood vaccination requirements in the country that allow for very few exceptions, and I will not allow our state agencies to blindly follow this federal recommendation without full consideration from the full Legislature.”

Tarr added that the CDC’s recommendation is another example of federal overreach into the lives of everyday West Virginians.

“This is a vaccine that does not have full scientific testing, there are thousands of proven side effects and long-term effects from people who have taken it, and we do not know for certain the problems it could possibly cause children down the road,” he said.

“At its core, this is an issue of parental choice, and in every case, I will side with our parents to make decisions for their children that align with their beliefs. I will not stand by and allow any state agency to interfere with our parents’ right to choose what’s best for their children.”

Justice continued by saying he encourages children to be vaccinated but the decision should be made by families and individuals.

He credited the entire state’s response to the pandemic including the debated vaccines. 68% of the state’s population over the age of 5, over 1.1 million people, have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

“We’ve all stayed together, we’ve pulled the rope together and we’ve gotten through this a million times better than what most folks thought we’d have gotten through it. If you want us to fragment in every direction known to man, then come up with something as ridiculous as this,” the governor said.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
My mother, jabbed and once boostered, just got it. Again. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Megyn Kelly has always been pretty steadily pro-jab, but this month came out as “very skeptical.”

Why I Am Now Very Skeptical of COVID Vaccines (Pt. 2) | Megyn Kelly | MEDIA | Rubin Report

Megyn Kelly also announced yesterday on air that her sister, 58, died this weekend from a sudden and unexpected heart attack.

https://open.substack.com/pub/...ost&utm_medium=email

-rduckwor