SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^In both cases, denial of reality. I will give latitude to those who were forced to choose between their job and freedom from tyrannical mandates and chose their job. That was a sad Hunger Games choice. Mrs DF had to make that choice. I told her not to worry about how her choice to refuse the shot would affect our finances, but she reluctantly submitted to the jab. One week later the medical group saw law suits coming and reversed itself on their govt. directed mandate.

Early on I saw inconsistencies emerge and went into non-compliance mode. The first red flag was when gov't agents made the case that BLM protests were exempt from the mandates. Right then I knew the reaction to covid was a lie. Time proved me out. Even the 'vaccine' was a lie, which surprised and instructed me as to the depth of corruption in the gov't/corporate complex. It is at it's core the true definition of fascism.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Not a bad idea to carry the protocol to treat sepsis in your wallet.

Dr. Paul Marik's protocol is a combination of:

1) Intravenous vitamin C 1.5 grams every 6 hour until ICU discharge

2) Intravenous vitamin B-1( thiamine) 200 mg every 12 hour until ICU discharge

3) Hydrocortisone (low-dose) 50 mg every 6 hour until ICU discharge followed by a taper over 3 days

https://www.earthclinic.com/cu...g.html?sortby=latest

https://www.evms.edu/about_evm...is-met-its-match.php

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Even the 'vaccine' was a lie, which surprised and instructed me as to the depth of corruption in the gov't/corporate complex. It is at it's core the true definition of fascism.

The response from the beginning of the pandemic was 180 degrees from what was best. That is, every single action taken by the government (and media and many corporations) was exactly the opposite of what was best.

Were it mere incompetence, there would be a few correct actions amongst a number of stupid actions.

Were it simply ignorance, the actions would have corrected back. e.g. masks might have sounded logical at first, but quickly it was found via real science to be, at best, not helpful.

So, we are left with the conclusion that what was done was out of some form of intentional malice.

I think this is where so many people become blind. They cannot conceive of a government, media, and pharma cabal that would intentionally inflict harm or that would have the kinds of goals which these actions suggest.

From the first lock downs to squashing therapeutic protocols to forced jabs to restrictions against the un-jabbed to the useless tests, to forced school closure to jabbing the very young even after the virus had mutated to a nearly harmless form, every single action has been the opposite of what would be correct.

Posts: 9445 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

In fact, Pfizer has been carefully pushing the lie that the drugs prevented infection. Receipts:

Early 2021:

“Prevent” covid-19. Not “mitigate” covid-19.

The Pfizer did jack and shit for preventing me from getting it.
In fact the Pfizer has left me with CRONIC side effects.

FUCK you Pfizer.
Fuck you democrats for pushing this shit.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39753 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
I'll wager the difference is none of us regret not getting the shots.

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will give latitude to those who were forced to choose between their job and freedom from tyrannical mandates and chose their job.

Yes, I'm thankful to God every time I think about it that my employer did not enforce a vaccine mandate on us. I can honestly say I don't know what I would've done.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The pharma industry is flooding tv with ads for a vaccine for a bunch of new crap

Does anyone trust them?

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Not one bit

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Many of us here probably never trusted big pharma even before the scam. So, it's only logical that we trust them even less now.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Face it, folks. If you took this Covid shot, you were bamboozled by dishonest politicians, medical charlatans, and good old fashion fear.

That is simplistic and unfair. I, my wife, and many others took the shot because we would have been FIRED had we refused.

Nothing to do with 'fear,' everything to do with paying the bills and putting food on the table.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21846 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is simplistic and unfair. I, my wife, and many others took the shot because we would have been FIRED had we refused.

Nothing to do with 'fear,' everything to do with paying the bills and putting food on the table.

I get it. I myself didn't have to worry about getting fired, but absolutely fired customers that mandated all of the silly nonsense.

That said, I don't feel that the taxpayers should be on the hook for any expense, compensation, or anything else as it relates to damages, injuries, or death as a result of those who made the choice to take it.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15718 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Same here, did it to keep my job. Then got very sick and since altered my already naturally abnormal immune system, so now I'm not well most of the time. Two pulmonologists, one otolarynologist, one rhumatologist, my diabetes endocrynologist, and my family doc have not nailed down a diagnosis. Thank you very much Pfizer and overreactive CEO who has since resigned. Up until covid and the pfizer shots, I was much healthier and stable. Thanks a bunch to the thousands of medical, pharmaceutical, and political morons.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8683 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

Man, I literally just stipulated that point four posts above yours.

Yes, a great many people were FORCED to take the shot. That is a category all its own, and I easily could have been one of them. By the grace of God I wasn't.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I will give latitude to those who were forced to choose between their job and freedom from tyrannical mandates and chose their job.

Yes, I'm thankful to God every time I think about it that my employer did not enforce a vaccine mandate on us. I can honestly say I don't know what I would've done.

This is why fascism is so evil. Gov't uses business to oppress the people. It gives the citizen little viable choice and no one to hold accountable. We learned something about our gov't and our fellow citizens through this ordeal, didn't we? We should have learned that the characteristics in German culture circa 1932 and forward through their defeat in 1945 that made those atrocities possible, are nascent in out culture too. We had citizen turning on citizen. Business executing government arbitrary mandates. Government out of control and creating enemies of the State. And law enforcement enforcing tyranny. It was, and is still, all there. You and I dodged a bullet. But I think that will not always be so since gov't learned it can do these things with no accountability.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

This is why fascism is so evil. Gov't uses business to oppress the people. It gives the citizen little viable choice and no one to hold accountable. We learned something about our gov't and our fellow citizens through this ordeal, didn't we? We should have learned that the characteristics in German culture circa 1932 and forward through their defeat in 1945 that made those atrocities possible, are nascent in out culture too. We had citizen turning on citizen. Business executing government arbitrary mandates. Government out of control and creating enemies of the State. And law enforcement enforcing tyranny. It was, and is still, all there. You and I dodged a bullet. But I think that will not always be so since gov't learned it can do these things with no accountability.

Great post, agree 100%. For all of the talk about freedom, it didn’t take long for the police to start arresting people attending outdoor church services while allowing Walmart, liquor stores, and marijuana dispensaries to remain open. The only solution is to hold political leaders accountable. I don’t want to see hearings in Congress or Fauci forced to answer awkward questions and squirm. I want to see people fired and thrown in jail.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Two great posts in a row. I absolutely agree with both.

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
I want to see people fired and thrown in jail.
You are much more compassionate and gentler and kinder than I. I want to see people swinging gently in the breeze at the end of a rope. But that’s just the Italian in me coming out…

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You make a lot of sense.

Posts: 2770 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
FWIW...my bro and his wife decided to go on a tour to the left coast pulling an Airstream. They got over there and on the way back both got the rona in Albuquerque. They drove directly home.

They probably both got the jab, not sure how many, or how they're doing now, but probably OK since I haven't heard any bad news.

So, it's still out there buzzing around trying to kill you.

Posts: 2770 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The only solution is to hold political leaders accountable. I don’t want to see hearings in Congress or Fauci forced to answer awkward questions and squirm. I want to see people fired and thrown in jail.

The government response to Covid has been far worse than Covid itself.
You are right... investigations won't be enough to restore trust.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post