SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Yup, "investigations" are a sham.

Posts: 2771 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'm just gonna leave this here.

Bodybuilding and fitness icon Doug Brignole passes away unexpectedly at age 62.

Cause of death: Heart attack.

Posts: 17131 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
My wife and I both took the shot, not because of our jobs, but because our doctor heavily advised us to do so, especially me with heart problems. We certainly didn’t take it out of fear!
We have not and will not take any “boosters”.
Yes, it was a mistake. I have more heart issues now. Unknown if it is related.
And we don’t need any latitude given by anyone for our decision at the time, now, or in the future.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
I will give latitude to those who were forced to choose between their job and freedom from tyrannical mandates and chose their job.

Yes, I'm thankful to God every time I think about it that my employer did not enforce a vaccine mandate on us. I can honestly say I don't know what I would've done.

This is why fascism is so evil. Gov't uses business to oppress the people. It gives the citizen little viable choice and no one to hold accountable. We learned something about our gov't and our fellow citizens through this ordeal, didn't we? We should have learned that the characteristics in German culture circa 1932 and forward through their defeat in 1945 that made those atrocities possible, are nascent in out culture too. We had citizen turning on citizen. Business executing government arbitrary mandates. Government out of control and creating enemies of the State. And law enforcement enforcing tyranny. It was, and is still, all there. You and I dodged a bullet. But I think that will not always be so since gov't learned it can do these things with no accountability.

Great post, agree 100%. For all of the talk about freedom, it didn’t take long for the police to start arresting people attending outdoor church services while allowing Walmart, liquor stores, and marijuana dispensaries to remain open. The only solution is to hold political leaders accountable. I don’t want to see hearings in Congress or Fauci forced to answer awkward questions and squirm. I want to see people fired and thrown in jail.

I think our only chance to turn away from tyranny now is to make accountability hurt. Not just lost elections, golden parachute firings and humiliation in front of congress, I mean lost liberty and assets for decades. Government must learn the opposite lesson now or we had better dig in. Because it will metastasize and go lethal. Do you realize we have been holding and abusing political prisoners indefinitely? We are less America than ever and I don’t see a way back that doesn’t include collapse.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
And I agree with the last few posts that everyone involved in this charade, government, “science”, big business, needs to be held accountable in ways that will hurt their freedom and their finances.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you realize we have been holding and abusing political prisoners indefinitely?

Yes, and I feel outrage. Why this isn't a bigger story and why this hasn't invoked outrage amongst the general public is a mystery to me.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^I think you know why it’s not a bigger story. Government control of corporate media and willing accomplices. It is science non-fiction.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Are the COVID shots to blame? Probably, unless we can identify another widespread environmental factor or exposure that was introduced to the population, en masse, in early 2021, that didn’t exist before.

You're an educated man. You have to see how silly this comment is.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Covid vaccines are the cause of various cancers. None.

Show it to me and I'll buy it. I'll wait...

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^There's NO evidence they aren't either, and as long as 'Big Tech' and the legacy 'State Media' continue to run cover we'll NEVER know! Feel free to hold your breath!

Lest we not forget, there's the 40% increase in 'All Cause Mortality' that coincides precisely with the introduction of the 'vaccine'...It's a real puzzler! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Covid vaccines are the cause of various cancers. None.

This is long, I'll only post the introduction:

Houston, We Have a Problem (Part 1 of 3)
Posted on August 20, 2022 by The Ethical Skeptic

Seven of the major eleven International Classification of Diseases codes tracked by the US National Center for Health Statistics exhibit stark increase trends beginning in the first week of April 2021 – featuring exceptional growth more robust than during even the Covid-19 pandemic time frame. This date of inception is no coincidence, in that it also happens to coincide with a key inflection point regarding a specific body-system intervention in most of the US population. These seven pronounced increases in mortality alarmingly persist even now.

The following work is the result of thousands of hours of dynamic data tracking and research on the part of its author. The reader should anticipate herein, a journey which will take them through the methods and metrics which serve to identify this problem, along with a deductive assessment of the candidate causal mechanisms behind it. Alternatives as to cause which include one mechanism in particular, that is embargoed from being allowed as an explanation, nor even mere mention in some forums.

At the end of this process, we will be left with one inescapable conclusion. One which threatens the very fabric and future of health policy in the US for decades to come.

https://theethicalskeptic.com/...problem-part-1-of-3/

COVID vaccination and turbo cancer: pathological evidence

In this video (26 min, Swedish with English subtitles), MD/pathologistv Ute Krueger describes her findings on breast cancer and other cancers in the era of gene-based COVID vaccines. She finds increased numbers of cancers, in younger patients, which are larger in size and growing more rapidly and aggressively already at the time of the initial diagnosis. Her findings agree with reports by other pathologists, e.g. Dr. Ryan Cole

While the exact mechanism of the apparent increase in cancers remains to be established, both immunosuppression (evident e.g. from increased case numbers of shingles) and insertion of DNA copies of the mRNA vaccines into the chromosomal DNA of the host cell are plausible candidates. DNA insertion has been demonstrated in vitro in a human cell line:

https://doctors4covidethics.or...thological-evidence/

There's also this Atlantic piece about a doctor who believes it made his cancer worse:

Did a Famous Doctor’s COVID Shot Make His Cancer Worse?

Michel found other clues suggesting that the link was real, and that the mRNA vaccines might be risky for a specific subset of the population. He learned that body scans of some of those who get vaccines, including cancer patients, have shown heightened activity in the lymph nodes near the armpit on the side where the shot was received. He also came across another, very important clue. In 2018, a team of researchers based at Columbia University’s Institute for Cancer Genetics had published an intriguing study using mice with a pair of gene mutations that, when they co-occur, predispose T cells to go rogue. (Michel’s tumor, which had been sequenced by this point, showed the same two mutations.) When these mice were injected with sheep red-blood cells—as an experimental stand-in for invading microbes—the animals developed the subtype of lymphoma that was diagnosed in Michel.

https://www.theatlantic.com/sc...phoma-cancer/671308/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm not taking sides, just looking for information. I have a question about the graph that was posted and discussed - the discussion seems to refer to new cancer diagnoses, but this chart appears to refer to cancer mortality. Big difference. Where did this chart actually come from? The source down on the bottom left is not legible (at least to my eyes). If there is such a significant increase in new cancers, that's far more alarming to me than if this chart/data just reflects an increase in cancer deaths right now.

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a question about the graph that was posted and discussed - the discussion seems to refer to new cancer diagnoses, but this chart appears to refer to cancer mortality. Big difference. Where did this chart actually come from?

I think you're right about that, and I think there has been some confusion between the two.

You can read the article here:
How Cancer Deaths From the Covid Jabs Are Being Hidden
By Dr. Joseph Mercola
https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...bs-are-being-hidden/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I have a question about the graph that was posted and discussed - the discussion seems to refer to new cancer diagnoses, but this chart appears to refer to cancer mortality. Big difference. Where did this chart actually come from?

I think you're right about that, and I think there has been some confusion between the two.

You can read the article here:
How Cancer Deaths From the Covid Jabs Are Being Hidden
By Dr. Joseph Mercola
https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...bs-are-being-hidden/

Apparently the source is footnoted on that website, although the article is clearly mistaken or misleading, at least about that particular chart, because it refers to new cancers and not mortality. Anyway - thanks for clarifying that I'm not crazy. I might follow the link and go down that rabbit hole when I have more time.

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
https://thepostmillennial.com/...e?utm_campaign=64487

Boston University makes new Covid strain with 80 percent kill rate

Researchers extracted Omicron’s spike protein, which binds to and invades human cells, and attached those to the original virus that emerged in Wuhan.

Researchers at Boston University’s National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories have created a new strain of the Covid virus, echoing experiments which many believe led to the Covid-19 pandemic.

The variant is a hybrid of the Omicron variant which spread over the winter and the original virus that was discovered in Wuhan, with this hybrid killing 80 percent of the mice researchers infected, according to the Daily Mail.

Researchers found that when infected with the Omicron variant, a similar group of mice all survived and experienced "mild" symptoms.

The new research, which has not been peer reviewed, centers around the role of spike proteins in the pathogenic and antigenic behaviors of the virus.

Researchers extracted Omicron’s spike protein, which binds to and invades human cells, and attached those to the original virus that emerged in Wuhan.

Looking at how mice fared against the new hybrid strain, researchers wrote, "In…mice, while Omicron causes mild, non-fatal infection, the Omicron S-carrying virus inflicts severe disease with a mortality rate of 80 percent."

Researchers said that while the spike protein is responsible for rates of infectivity, other changes to the virus’ structure determine its deadliness.

In addition to looking at mice, researchers also looked at how different strains affect human lung cells that were grown in the lab.

Researchers found that the new strain produced five times more infectious virus particles than the Omicron variant.

Researchers noted that the hybrid virus is likely to be less deadly in humans due to differences in the immune systems of mice and humans.

Boston University’s lab is one of 13 biosafety level 4 labs in the US. These labs are authorized to handle the most dangerous pathogens, and conduct experiments that often involve working with animal viruses to advance treatments and vaccines.

The research echoes similar research that was being done by the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China at the onset of the pandemic. The lab, which lies 8 miles from a wet market where the original strain was located, was working with bat coronaviruses.

According to the Daily Mail, Chinese scientists were found to have stifled independent investigations into the facility’s ties to the pandemic, and wiped crucial databases.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
I’ve been trying to follow these CoVid dis-cussings from the beginning. It’s my understanding that there have been 3 different versions of these vaccines: Pfizer; Moderna; and Janssen (J&J) used in the USA, with another version used in Europe.

The wife and I held off for taking any of them for over 6 months, waiting to see what side-effects would develop. As we didn’t want to have a second dose requirement from Pfizer & Moderna, we opted for the Janssen (one-shot).

So far (after 2 years; knock on my wooden head), we have not experienced any adverse effects; and no, we have not taken any “booster” versions either.

So my question is: those of you who have experienced adverse effects, which version(s) & boosters did you receive? Is it possible that the double-dose versions are causing long-term illnesses, but the single-dose which I believe had a different formulation, is more benign?

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Show it to me and I'll buy it. I'll wait...

Proximal cause. While it is just a correlation at this point in time (possibly because nobody is looking into it with any seriousness), there is a very real phenomenon happening, and the only thing temporally related is mRNA vaccines.

A bit longer timeline would be the virus itself, so there is a possibility that all of these excess deaths and illnesses, including cancer, are actually a long term result of infection rather than jabs. Or possibly even a combination, whereby someone who was both infected and jabbed has higher death, but those not both are not subject to higher death rates.

Occam's Razor, and the general scientific method, would strongly favor the jabs as the most likely cause, either alone or, maybe, in combination with those who also were infected.

Remember, the jabs turn the body into a spike protein factory. The spike is what is so harmful in the virus in the first place, and there is a lot of direct proof of damage from spike.

Anyone claiming the jabs are not the cause of these illnesses and deaths has a big hill to climb.

Posts: 9451 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
https://thepostmillennial.com/...e?utm_campaign=64487

Boston University makes new Covid strain with 80 percent kill rate

Researchers at Boston University’s National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories have created a new strain of the Covid virus, echoing experiments which many believe led to the Covid-19 pandemic.

If the original strain was natural, from bats in the wet market, then we need more of this kind of research.

If the original strain was from the Wuhan lab, which is seemingly very much most likely, then we need to shut this kind of thing the fuck down.

It is insanity that they are doing these kinds of experiments!

Posts: 9451 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
Remember, the jabs turn the body into a spike protein factory. The spike is what is so harmful in the virus in the first place, and there is a lot of direct proof of damage from spike.

Early on this was identified as one of the key factors lacking in the typically required long term research. It did get limited press, and was promptly censored.

Posts: 2771 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
Yup, "investigations" are a sham.

The fall guys are always (as in, always) underlings. The real perpetrators always escape consequences.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8683 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Why are people fucking around trying to make it more lethal?

The Chinese took a virus not transmissible to humans and turned it into a global pandemic. Actually I believe it was a deliberate act.

Haven’t they learned? But hey, it’s Massachusetts. The state that hates America as much as California does. If not more. The communist capital.

This has Faucci written all over it.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post