SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 1210
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
This is the part that really makes me laugh out loud- literally. The people that got multiple jabs seem to be the ones that got the wuflu multiple times. Those of us that have not elected to inject this poison only got it once; at least that was my experience. One time sick and never again. It is laughable.

While hardly scientific, that's my observation, too. The more jabs, the more frequently they catch C19 and the sicker they are. The science seems to back it up, too.

Those of us unjabbed have all probably had C19 once. After that, we may get what seems like a mild allergy or cold that lasts a day or two but is just a very mild C19. That's how immunity works - an exposure leads to the immune response and we briefly have very mild symptoms.

I still hear friends and relatives praising all their jabs for making their latest bout of C19 not as bad as it would have been. Idk how these high IQ high achieving people can be so stupid.

NO Vaccinations in this household...Will NEVER happen, Not even at gunpoint! That said, our family of three actually had it twice, verified by a positive test both times; Once in January 2021 (Alpha Variant - The DEADLY One!), and again in January 2023 (Omicron Variant). Sooo, apparently you can get it more than once... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9044 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
The Great COVID-19 Vaccine Bribe
"COVID-19 vaccine provider incentive program"
Health Viewpoints
John Leake
Dr. Peter A. McCullough, MD
4/15/23

Many readers of this Substack have doubtlessly wondered why their “health care providers”—i.e., doctors, repeatedly exhorted them to get the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters. In my extended social circle, I heard many reports of doctors being downright pushy about it—as though getting the COVID-19 vaccine was the single most pressing matter of medicine and health.

Even patients who’d recently recovered from COVID-19 were urged by their doctors to get the shots, as were patients who had bad reactions to the first injection.

For a long time, Dr. McCullough and I wondered if these doctors really were that brainwashed, or was there some other explanation for their zeal?

A few days ago, fellow Substack author, Tessa Lena (Tessa Fights Robots) published this document that was apparently circulated to doctors with patients insured by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medicaid in the state of Kentucky.

The document raises a number of intriguing questions. I wonder: How many members might be registered in a given practice—that is, how many of those $125 bonuses per vaccinated member could a busy and efficient doctor with a good support staff receive?

Secondly, how many of these “COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Incentive Programs” were operating in the United States during 2021?

As we awakened souls try to figure out what’s going on in our bizarre world, it’s always useful to follow the money. It almost always leads to the explanation for any strange state of affairs that puzzles us.

LINK

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3936 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Had my annual "wellness" exam last week. Doctor asked me about covid shots; told him I stopped after the initial two plus one booster. Kinda gave me an odd look but pressed it no further.

Posts: 9081 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
How is it ethical to incentivize providers for 'meeting thresholds' in order to qualify for tiered bonuses for ANY treatment, and at the same time not be able to meet the requisite standards of informed consent by providing the patient with sufficient information/understanding before making decisions about their medical care?

I know the answer...It's NOT! Roll Eyes

Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9044 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More will keep coming out about the vaccine adverse effects as time goes on.

The Spike

https://www.tabletmag.com/sect...e/articles/the-spike

"The Cleveland Clinic estimates that the survival rate for myocarditis is 80% after one year and 50% after five."

Posts: 12803 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^From the article:
quote:
Indeed, in working on this piece, Microsoft Word even prevented me from opening the link to Chesnut and Montagnier’s France Soir article about the aging hypothesis, stating in its pop-up warning, “conclusions related to vaccine safety are not validated and lacked experimental support.”

Thread drift, but just another reason to own software resident on your PC rather than 'renting' it, e.g. Office365, from Microsoft! Roll Eyes

Live Free or Die!

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
This video, Excess deaths in young adults, 2022 data by John Campbell, aired 3 months ago.

Here are some of the highlights:

2:46 - 3:11 The mortality of ages 20-44 is 7.8% vs. 2.5% increase for the elderly (75 to 84)… John says “this is just a HUGE difference” because young people aren’t supposed to die and it’s unusual when the increase in their deaths is 3X higher than the increase for the elderly. Then he says, “the government MUST give an explanation for this; it’s just incredible.” That’s right! But they are silent. And that’s the problem.

3:50 - 4:45 There were 31,000 excess deaths in 2022. The distribution was very very odd. The majority of these deaths were not from COVID. The distribution was 4,700 in the first half and 26,300 in the second half. So deaths were 5.7X higher in the second half. That’s huge and MUST be caused by something. What is it? The authorities are SILENT.

6:57 - 7:18: “This led to more excess deaths in the second half of 2022 than in the second half of any year since 2010”

7:15 - 8:05: John compares the 7,000 excess deaths in the most recent 3 week period with a terrorist attack. If 7,000 people in the UK were killed by a terrorist attack, would there be no coverage? Why is this different? “Not a squeak” he says.

Since the video aired, there have been no explanations by the UK authorities or anyone else for that matter.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...t-tacitly-admits-the

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24231 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yet more fallout from Mayor Idiot's actions. I dont know how much money we're talking about here, but whatever the amount, Chicago really can't afford it. Good job, as always, Lightfoot.

Chicago must rehire, pay back wages to workers punished over COVID-19 vaccination mandate
quote:
Affected employees must also be paid back lost wages and benefits with 7% annual interest, according to the ruling.

Posts: 107989 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The language in this article is a bit alarming; it insinuates that in the event of the next plandemic, control in the response should be stronger and carries the obvious implication that big pharma along with the health care system should lead the charge. The thought that these shysters should dictate any response should be terrifying.

https://www.axios.com/2023/04/...ompetence-commission

COVID response exposed "collective national incompetence," commission says

A group of crisis experts and federal advisers conclude in a report out today that a lack of disaster preparedness and coordination led to an unraveling of the nation's pandemic response, and that the crisis exposed a "collective national incompetence in governance."

Why it matters: The 34-member group, dubbed the COVID Crisis Group, was convened by four foundations in 2021 to lay the groundwork for a 9/11 commission-style assessment. But the Biden administration didn't formally establish the panel, and the bill to formalize the commission and report never made it out of the Senate.

So the group forged ahead on its own, conducting listening sessions with nearly 300 people and publishing the findings.
"When the competence fails, that's when the toxic politics comes in," Philip Zelikow, the group's leader, who was executive director of the 9/11 Commission, told Axios.
What they found: The group praised certain aspects of the response like Operation Warp Speed, but questioned why a similar effort wasn't launched to produce protective gear or antivirals.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has no enforcement authority over public health in the country and can't, for example, obtain data about a threat like COVID-19 without signed agreements with local jurisdictions, due to state and local-level powers granted in the late 1800s.
Even if the U.S. had gotten access to or produced thousands of COVID tests early on in the pandemic, there was no system or design in place to distribute and use those tests nationwide. The U.S. was building a screening system and a strategy to deploy testing at the time when it should have been distributing them.

What's next: The nation is still not ready for the next pandemic, the group contends.

The nation needs a plan that brings the public health, health care system and biopharma industry all together, with a pre-determined leader, which is not necessarily the CDC, Zelikow said.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15672 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
how about we just don't have another pandemic

Posts: 2842 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I think the next time around, based on the exposure of corruption and fraud in gov/pharma/medical and their lack of integrity, mandates may result in much stronger pushback. At least it should. They may want to think twice about their 'response' and use of force.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12804 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Dr. Aseem Malhotra: Re-Analysis Of mRNA Vaccine Data Suggests One Serious Side Effect Is Psychosis

https://lionessofjudah.substac...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24231 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
how about we just don't have another pandemic
Well...there's nothing wrong with an actual PANDEMIC. It's the PLANdemic and SCAMdemic that is the issue for the future. JMHO...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Hadn't seen this posted, may have missed it.

QUESTIONS FOR A COVID-19 COMMISSION

Authored by mostly the same group that penned the Great Barrington Declaration, including Jay Bhattacharya, MD, PhD; epidemiologist, health economist, and professor at Stanford University School of Medicine; founding fellow of the Academy of Science and Freedom. Saw him interviewed a few nights ago... Basically a list of question we should ask about what was done, wrong and right, to form a better future response.

quote:
America’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic failed on many levels of government and in many aspects. Certainly, deaths are unavoidable during a pandemic. However, too many U.S. policy makers concentrated efforts on ineffective or actively harmful and divisive measures such as school closures that generated enormous societal damage without significantly lowering COVID-19 mortality, while failing to protect high-risk Americans. As a result, Americans were hard hit both by the disease and by collateral damage generated by misguided pandemic strategies and decisions that ignored years of pandemic preparation guidance crafted by numerous public health agencies, nationally and internationally.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6241 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Saw someone opine on TV this morning that the terrible RSV epidemic experienced over the last several months is a result of the lock down.

Posts: 2842 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
On friendship with self-righteous cowards
Three years in, the bell has rung. No, I don't expect Covidians and vaccine fanatics to apologize. But the ones so deluded as to think THEY still should be judging US - I'm done with them. Forever.

Alex Berenson
May 1, 2023

We all lost friends. Most of us lost relatives too.

Not to Covid, of course. With some sad exceptions, almost no one lost anyone who wasn’t already over 75 or extremely overweight or ill to Covid.

We lost friends to the government and media-fed lockdown panic, and then to the rancor over the mRNAs.

They told us that we were selfish and stupid. That we didn’t understand science. Or vaccines. That we were risking our lives and theirs out of pure spite, or maybe fear of needles. That the government was right to make us choose between our jobs and an experimental biotechnology. That we shouldn’t be allowed in movie theaters or stores or restaurants or planes.

Then they stopped talking to us at all. They disinvited us from family gatherings and parties. They said our children couldn’t play with theirs. They looked away when they saw us on the street.

You may have reached out to some of them. I did. Not to convince them, that was impossible, but simply to say, Hey, I’m still the same person, I don’t want to fight about this, we don’t have to talk about it.

Except they wanted to talk about it. To vent. To let us know how immoral and wrong we were.

“Everyone in medicine thinks you’re a fool,” a person I considered a friend said to me, after he found out that I had suggested children should not get the jabs.

About that.

(“Revise” is doing a lot of work thereSmile

He said some other things, too.

By the way, did I mention I was a guest at his house when he told me off? I would have walked out, but we were with our kids, and I didn’t want to embarrass them.

I probably should have walked out.

The anger at us peaked in the second half of 2021.

Some people were still scared of Covid in the second half of 2021. And a lot of people still thought the mRNAs worked. Why? I don’t know. It was obvious they had failed - not just to me, but to the vaccine companies and the government, which were pushing more and more shots, twisting the word “vaccine” beyond recognition.

But it’s not the second half of 2021 anymore.

It’s May 2023. In the two years since we mRNA skeptics faced frantic abuse, the mRNA countries have had multiple Covid waves despite near complete vaccination of adults over 65. Countries like Canada and South Korea and Australia - where 99 percent of people over 70 were vaccinated by the beginning of 2022 - had more Covid deaths in 2022 than ever before.

(If this is vaccine success, I’d hate to see failureSmile

The bigger philosophical issue is that trying to destroy people and undo basic civil liberties protections over a respiratory virus was a titanic mistake - and would have been even if Covid had been significantly more dangerous than it was.

But let’s put that fact aside and just focus on nuts and bolts three years in.

At this point - how do I put this politely? - we can all agree that maybe the mRNAs were not the panacea that we were told.

And that maybe the hysteria around Covid was a little overdone.

But here’s the part that stuns me, the truly jaw-dropping aspect of where we are now: A lot of those people who got on their high horses two or three years ago, they won’t get off.

Forget apologizing and asking for our forgiveness. They’re still shunning us. They cannot possibly still believe they were right, so they must just be too afraid to admit the truth.

Which makes sense.

They were cowards from the beginning, hiding in their apartments and houses, behind their masks and face shields, following useless rules and rituals.

And when the miracle shot arrived, they were desperate for it to save them.

(VOGUE, Dec. 5, 2020: Self-described hypocondriac and Covid hysteric Molly Jong-Fast waits for a tiny little prick.)

So. They were cowards.

Cowardice is forgivable.

And they were wrong.

Being wrong is forgivable.

But at this point their inability to admit the truth - if not to us, to themselves - that’s not forgivable.

Where I stand, as of May 1, 2023.

I no longer expect apologies from anyone. If my friends want to pretend the last three years didn’t happen, I am okay pretending. I will never really trust them again, unless they admit the truth or at least show some understanding of how wrong they were. But when you have long histories with people, and you know their flaws, and they know yours, you have to make allowances, just as they do for you.

What I am NOT willing to do any longer is suffer their disapproval.

I have quietly extended olive branches over the last few months to a number of folks. But what I’ve realized recently is my willingness to turn the other cheek has a sell-by date, and it is here. Three years in, anyone who still presumes to judge those of us who were proven right has shown himself to be not just a coward but a fool.

As my dad used to say, forever is a mighty long time. And I don’t have enough friends to lose them lightly.

But I am done with these people.

https://alexberenson.substack....rue&utm_medium=email

-rduckwor

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
The language in this article is a bit alarming; it insinuates that in the event of the next plandemic, control in the response should be stronger and carries the obvious implication that big pharma along with the health care system should lead the charge. The thought that these shysters should dictate any response should be terrifying.

https://www.axios.com/2023/04/...ompetence-commission

COVID response exposed "collective national incompetence," commission says.

<SNIP>

I have posted about this before back when this was really rolling and given this it seems time to post it again. Back when I was on the department there WAS a clear protocol for these events. I know this because I was required to undergo training on it yearly.

Pandemic/epidemic, etc., had very clear protocols. It was spoke of like a machine. When the local or state Emergency Operation Center (EOC) was activated and that button was pushed (hypothetically, there is no button) then a series of events would occur.

Lots of cobwebs here but if I recall it included
- Immediate quarantine of the patient, those in contact with the patient, and the immediate area until testing could be performed to assure clear and safe. No one in or out.
- Attempt to ascertain any contacts that could spread and follow same initial protocol
- Isolation ward set up to handle critical patients and keep them separated from everyone else
- As quickly as possible ascertain any and all avenues of spread and address as needed
- Military or National Guard field hospitals activated to handle further isolation away from hospitals with properly equipped and trained people
- Work with CDC and other government agencies to determine risk, spread, containment plans, and treatment/curatives

Again that was a summary from memory and I know there were many more steps.

Granted in the case of COVID none of this happened, and although attempts were made early to try and stop it those were largely thwarted. When Michigan did move, almost none of this happened. In fact, it was common to place Covid patients in the general population in hospitals separated only by rooms. Military hospitals were set up and fully equipped but less than 5% of beds utilized. Then the likely criminally negligent decision to place COVID+ patients in nursing homes that had no capability of proper containment.

There WAS a plan, a good plan created by smart people at all levels of government and it was ignored, at least in this state. Instead our Governor adopted draconian rules and lock downs which did nothing to prevent the spread.

I think we can agree how stupid some of this became

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38039 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
There WAS a plan, a good plan created by smart people at all levels of government and it was ignored, at least in this state. Instead our Governor adopted draconian rules and lock downs which did nothing to prevent the spread.

I think we can agree how stupid some of this became

Pure incompetence would result in a distribution of decisions, many of which would be wrong but a few would be correct. Occasionally the incompetent person blindly stumbles upon a correct answer which would have a good outcome.

Every single decision from the power structure turns out to have been incorrect. This suggests intention based in knowledge, applied to get a bad outcome.

The power structure ignored the plans you described. History informs the egghead medical scientists what to expect from a respiratory virus, yet that was ignored. The only conclusion I can come to is there were powerful forces behind the scenes dictating the response for outcomes other than the best interests of the population.

Posts: 9522 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If history does not exactly repeat itself it may rhyme or so the saying goes.

It’s happening right now with how one big banking institution is acquiring a smaller banking institution and circumventing current federal banking laws and regulations to do it.

It happened too when the Crimson Kenyan in all of his self-proclaimed brilliance and genius ‘saved’ GM from a fate worse than death by disregarding any and all semblance of bankruptcy laws, proceedings and (necessary) restructuring, and squandered 10’s and 10’s of million$ taxpayer money to buy union votes.

FJB and all of the GDC’s determined to bring ruin and mayhem upon our nation!

Posts: 3505 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Cookster: I'm not sure if you intended this in COVID-19 thread or in the banking thread, but you are right.

When Obama ‘saved’ GM by disregarding bankruptcy laws it marked the end of the rule of law in this country. The GDCs and 'elites' do whatever they want and this JPMorgan Chase takeover of First Republic shows that there are no banking rules/laws in the Biden Fed/Treasury system.

Is this related to COVID-19? Maybe not directly, but they are both instances of the 'elites' ignoring long-standing law and depriving us of our freedoms in an effort to control us.

-rduckwor