SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Had an issue with my dainty little feetsies and went to the Podiatrists office.
Office staff and patients were delightfully mask free.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16389 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, CNN ran a story headlined, “Jamie Foxx Remains Hospitalized Nearly a Week After Experiencing ‘Medical Complication’.”

When it comes to your health, simpler is almost always better; complicated is bad.

Foxx has been here in Atlanta making a Netflix movie with Cameron Diaz and Glenn Close, to be called “Back in Action.” Which is kind of ironic, since Foxx is now “out of action” and needs to get “back in action,” if you follow me. Anyway, according to insiders, movie production halted last week after something happened to Foxx off the set on Tuesday, and he was admitted to the hospital.

Last Friday, I reported Foxx had suffered what the media was then calling a stroke, that the family had assured everyone the A-list actor was “already improving,” and that his case was being called a perfect example of the benefits of rapid response to a stroke incident, exactly how you want to handle things. Media assured us the actor was “already communicating” and looked forward to being released soon.

It’s unclear who they spoke to, but a Marca Magazine reporter identified Foxx’s injury as a “brain bleed.” It said brain bleeds are related to cardiac/blood problems and aneurysms:

FandomWire, in an article describing various problems on the Back in Action movie set, said Foxx’s medical emergency “was so serious, that his parents had to fly to visit him.”

Now it sounds like the early reports were too optimistic. After a week of tests, they aren’t calling it a stroke anymore. In a recent short statement, his daughter just called it a “health-related incident.”

You know what that means. Doctors are baffled. The one thing they should be considering is the one thing they will never, ever consider.

Foxx’s case is getting a lot of attention, much more than Justin Bieber, for some reason, but not as much as Damar Hamlin. According latest media reports, the Oscar-winning actor, 55, has NOT been released but seems stuck in the hospital here in Atlanta. According to the reports, his relatives are now saying they aren’t sure WHY he hasn’t been released and say his doctors are confounded by what’s going on with the actor.

A source told CNN Foxx’s doctors continue running tests and are “still trying to figure out what happened.”

What can we make of all this? What we know is, Foxx had something like a stroke last Tuesday, it was serious enough to summon his parents from out of town, he was temporarily unable to communicate, he may or may not have fully recovered his communications skills, he went to the hospital under his own steam, a week of in-hospital tests hasn’t sorted out what’s wrong with him (because they aren’t looking for it), but they have somehow ruled out a stroke, perhaps because the actor is not responding to stroke treatments.

It won’t be easy to get any straight information about Jamie’s condition, because his handlers and relatives MUST be relentlessly optimistic, for excellent, big-money-related reasons involving not upsetting the movie investors. There is also tremendous pressure to get him back up and running, so as not to derail lots and lots of movie coordination. If Foxx stays in the hospital, it’s because there is no way he can work.

We pray Jamie fully recovers very soon and gets Back in Action. And we hope it’s a “real” full recovery, not the kind of recovery where he “takes a break” to spend more time with his family, or indefinitely pauses his football career, or retires from acting because he took a gene test showing enhanced risk of Alzheimer’s or something.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Senate GOP report: COVID leaked from Wuhan lab where US funded gain-of-function research

Even as U.S. continues to provide funding to China for viral research, there are still no U.S. scientists in Chinese labs overseeing such U.S.-backed research, according to Sen. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.).

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Kansas Republican Sen. Roger Marshall is warning that a new virus could break out of China and cause another worldwide pandemic as he releases "Muddy Waters," a comprehensive new report on the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The ranking member of the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee and staff reviewed more than 50,000 documents for the report, which found that the COVID-19 virus was created in a lab and the outbreak was likely the result of two unintentional lab leaks.

"This report concludes most likely this was two leaks," Marshall said during a briefing with reporters ahead of the release of the report. "The possibility of a lab leak in the September-October [2019] time frame, even as early as July or August, was followed by vaccine development in November 2019. And then another lab leak seems to be the most sensible explanation in this retrospective review."

The report determined that the U.S. government was funding gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

"I think we're in no better shape today than we were a year ago, three years ago, as far as I'm concerned," Marshall said in response to a question from Just the News.

"There's nothing proving to me that they're doing this type of research in BSL-4 labs," he continued. "Their own documents continue to show that they're understaffed, that they don't have the right facilities to do it in, a huge concern. That's why we've been calling for a halt in all viral gain-of-function research until we get the guardrails around it."

The NIH has "manipulated gain-of-function to be what they say it is and what it isn't, and then they get all lawyered up," alleged Marshall, an obstetrician.

Marshall said viral research should never be done outside of a BSL-4 lab. According to the National Institutes of Health, BSL-4 labs have "the most stringent safety and security requirements."

Marshall said the U.S. government continues to provide funding to China for viral research but to date there are no U.S. scientists in Chinese labs overseeing such U.S.-backed research.

"If we're funding it, then they need to conform to our rules, and we need American boots on the ground," he said, referring to China.

When asked if he plans to introduce legislation that requires the Chinese government to allow U.S. scientists to be present in the labs that receive U.S. government funding, Marshall said this is something that's currently in the works.

Marshall's report concluded that the Chinese government tried to cover up the initial outbreak of the COVID-19 virus before the World Health Organization declared it a pandemic in March 2020.

Marshall told reporters that U.S. government agencies, including the NIH, as well as the Chinese government, are still withholding from Congress key information about the origins of the virus. There is information Marshall said he could not access, which he is confident would prove two lab leaks occurred in China in the lead-up to the outbreak.

"There are key data points that are being held back that could help us prove that, but we can't get that data," he said.

Marshall said that his office will continue its investigation into the origins of COVID, but he reiterated his call for the formation of an independent 9/11-style commission to investigate the origins of the virus.

https://justthenews.com/sites/...eport%2004-17-23.pdf

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Marshall's report concluded that the Chinese government tried to cover up the initial outbreak of the COVID-19 virus before the World Health Organization declared it a pandemic in March 2020.

Marshall told reporters that U.S. government agencies, including the NIH, as well as the Chinese government, are still withholding from Congress key information about the origins of the virus. There is information Marshall said he could not access, which he is confident would prove two lab leaks occurred in China in the lead-up to the outbreak.

"There are key data points that are being held back that could help us prove that, but we can't get that data," he said.

Right. It's obvious that COVID-19 is a man-made, government caused disaster and that the governments of both China and the US were involved and continue to cover it up.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I still believe Covid was a dry run for something far worse. I’m glad there are elected officials willing to spell out how Covid occurred rather than even give credence to the “natural evolution from the live market” bullshit.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4865 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FDA has changed their guidelines. You only need 1 shot now if you are unvaccinated. If they could not bribe me with money, lottery tickets, marijuana and then endlessly shame me. Do they really think I am going to take their shot now?

https://www.fda.gov/news-event...?utm_source=substack

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
A few months back my daughter had an appointment with her allergist. This office was still requiring masking. All of the testing is complete, and we're sitting down with the doctor to discuss the list of things she's allergic to and how to address them. One of her big issues was pollen, and the doctor suggest staying inside more often, keeping the windows of the car/house closed, etc.

I asked if we could supply her with surgical masks to wear when she was outside, and the doctor looked at me like I was dumb. She went on to explain that pollen was way too small to be significantly stopped by a surgical mask. I then asked how large the Covid virus was in relation to pollen. You could have almost heard the gears grinding to a halt........

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15855 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Nailed!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39263 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I then asked how large the Covid virus was in relation to pollen. You could have almost heard the gears grinding to a halt........

That's great! Big Grin

-rduckwor

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ha! Gotcha, bitch.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, in a significant stealth policy change, the FDA published all-new covid vaccination guidelines. In its online news release, the FDA said that the new rules are intended to “simplify” the “complicated” U.S. vaccination program, which currently requires two initial shots, any brand, then six-month boosters, any brand. That’s it.
https://www.fda.gov/news-event...na-covid-19-vaccines

Apparently the FDA now feels that is too complicated or something.

“At this stage of the pandemic, data support simplifying the use of the authorized mRNA bivalent COVID-19 vaccines and the agency believes that this approach will help encourage future vaccination,” said Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D., director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research.

The over-funded, morbidly-obese health agency “simplified” the vaccine schedule by taking a single easy-to-remember rule and creating 23 separate rules with internal conditions. I am not making that up except I didn’t actually count all the new rules, because I got distracted during counting and had to start over twice. It could be more than 23.

There are now seven different groups of people that each have their own rule or rules, including: people who got one or more regular (not bivalent) vaccines; un-vaccinated kids and adults; un-vaccinated babies and toddlers; vaccinated babies and toddlers; people who got at least one of the new bivalent vaccines, EXCEPT: 65+ who had only one bivalent vaccine, and some types of immunocompromised who’ve gotten ANY of the bivalent vaccine, except for un-vaccinated babies and toddlers, who have a different rule.

Each of the groups has their own special guidance. I can’t wait to see the flowchart for this new “simplified” vaccine schedule.

Setting that initial lie aside, the FDA buried the really big news in the second group, about halfway down the long, “simplified” list of groups and rules, which covers the largest group of vaxxers. Here it is, in full:

Most individuals who have already received a single dose of the bivalent vaccine are not currently eligible for another dose. The FDA intends to make decisions about future vaccination after receiving recommendations on the fall strain composition at an FDA advisory committee in June.

See that? “Not currently eligible.” They’re cut off. The FDA just ended vaccinations for almost everyone following the regularly-scheduled jab programming. This holdout group of vaccine addicts, who are still lining up every four to six months to get their FREE booster shots, have all taken the bivalent vaccine by now. So the free part of the ride is over, baby!

Enter your credit card number to continue. If they want any more of the magic covid juice, they’ll have to pay for it themselves. Bivalent boosters are no longer FDA approved, not for them. (We’ll see about letting you have another one for next year’s covid season.)

The headline should have been: FDA ENDS VACCINE PROGRAM FOR MOST VACCINATED ADULTS. All remaining private vaccine mandates at colleges and private companies just hit the wall. It’s over.

It’s a grab bag of options for everyone else, depending on age, health, and vaccine status. For example, the FDA is giving older folks (65+) just ONE MORE TASTE before cutting them off:

Individuals 65 years of age and older who have received a single dose of a bivalent vaccine may receive one additional dose at least four months following their initial bivalent dose.

And they still want the kids, of course. Kids — at the lowest risk for covid — can still take advantage of a dizzying array of shots (3 doses if under five, and 2 doses of Moderna or 1 dose of Pfizer at 5 and over), unless they’ve had covid, maybe, it isn’t entirely clear.

The least newsworthy but most ironic rule was the new one for all the unjabbed people. If, like me, you’ve hesitated to get the jibby jab, there’s terrific news for you in the FDA’s new vaccine guidance:

Most unvaccinated individuals may receive a single dose of a bivalent vaccine, rather than multiple doses of the original monovalent mRNA vaccines.

Hahahahahahahahaha! That’s comedic gold! “Peter, how are we going to convince these hesitaters and skeptics now?” “Well Dr. Kwammi, let’s simplify their decision and let them skate with just one shot.” “But Peter, that doesn’t seem fair to all the people who took the shots we’ve required so far — they might get angry!” “Dr. Kwammi, the vaccinated will believe anything we tell them; they’ll never even notice.”

The FDA’s explanation for why an unvaccinated person can just have one shot and be “fully vaccinated” even though everyone else had to get seven shots was, get ready for this, a lot of people have already had covid.

Natural immunity!

I don’t know about you, but for me, as a vaccine-hesitant person, well, to be fair, a vaccine skeptical person … alright, truthfully I’m probably ANTI VACCINE at this point (I can’t follow all the definitional rules) — I’m going to ‘pass’ on the FDA’s offer to let me get be “fully vaccinated” with just one little prick.

Hard pass.

People who got seven+ shots should be furious about this. Many of them got multiple jabs after getting covid, sometimes even after getting covid twice or three times. The FDA says, “follow the science?” The science is meandering around crazier than a Baltimore panhandler who just finished his second bottle of Jack Daniels, and it’s only eight o’clock in the morning.

How are we supposed to follow THAT? Science needs to go to rehab.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

-rduckwor

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
People who got seven+ shots should be furious about this. Many of them got multiple jabs after getting covid, sometimes even after getting covid twice or three times.

This is the part that really makes me laugh out loud- literally. The people that got multiple jabs seem to be the ones that got the wuflu multiple times. Those of us that have not elected to inject this poison only got it once; at least that was my experience. One time sick and never again. It is laughable.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
This is the part that really makes me laugh out loud- literally. The people that got multiple jabs seem to be the ones that got the wuflu multiple times. Those of us that have not elected to inject this poison only got it once; at least that was my experience. One time sick and never again. It is laughable.

While hardly scientific, that's my observation, too. The more jabs, the more frequently they catch C19 and the sicker they are. The science seems to back it up, too.

Those of us unjabbed have all probably had C19 once. After that, we may get what seems like a mild allergy or cold that lasts a day or two but is just a very mild C19. That's how immunity works - an exposure leads to the immune response and we briefly have very mild symptoms.

I still hear friends and relatives praising all their jabs for making their latest bout of C19 not as bad as it would have been. Idk how these high IQ high achieving people can be so stupid.

Posts: 9740 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, as best I can determine, based upon the symptoms I had and the extended length of time I had them, I got the Omicron variant around Thanksgiving, 2021. I lost most of my sense of taste and smell, which came back after a few weeks. It was like a never-ending cold with mild symptoms.

I've had no vaccine and I have no intention of getting one. Now I hear that they're testing a vaccine against skin cancer, and I won't be getting that one, either. That one may actually be beneficial but these frauds have lost my trust entirely and permanently, because of their lying bullshit and their fear-mongering. They have proven that they cannot be trusted about any thing, at any time, and to any degree.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

While hardly scientific, that's my observation, too. The more jabs, the more frequently they catch C19 and the sicker they are. The science seems to back it up, too.

Those of us unjabbed have all probably had C19 once. After that, we may get what seems like a mild allergy or cold that lasts a day or two but is just a very mild C19. That's how immunity works - an exposure leads to the immune response and we briefly have very mild symptoms.

I still hear friends and relatives praising all their jabs for making their latest bout of C19 not as bad as it would have been. Idk how these high IQ high achieving people can be so stupid.

NO Vaccinations in this household...Will NEVER happen, Not even at gunpoint! That said, our family of three actually had it twice, verified by a positive test both times; Once in January 2021 (Alpha Variant - The DEADLY One!), and again in January 2023 (Omicron Variant). Sooo, apparently you can get it more than once... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
The Great COVID-19 Vaccine Bribe
"COVID-19 vaccine provider incentive program"
Health Viewpoints
John Leake
Dr. Peter A. McCullough, MD
4/15/23

Many readers of this Substack have doubtlessly wondered why their “health care providers”—i.e., doctors, repeatedly exhorted them to get the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters. In my extended social circle, I heard many reports of doctors being downright pushy about it—as though getting the COVID-19 vaccine was the single most pressing matter of medicine and health.

Even patients who’d recently recovered from COVID-19 were urged by their doctors to get the shots, as were patients who had bad reactions to the first injection.

For a long time, Dr. McCullough and I wondered if these doctors really were that brainwashed, or was there some other explanation for their zeal?

A few days ago, fellow Substack author, Tessa Lena (Tessa Fights Robots) published this document that was apparently circulated to doctors with patients insured by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medicaid in the state of Kentucky.

The document raises a number of intriguing questions. I wonder: How many members might be registered in a given practice—that is, how many of those $125 bonuses per vaccinated member could a busy and efficient doctor with a good support staff receive?

Secondly, how many of these “COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Incentive Programs” were operating in the United States during 2021?

As we awakened souls try to figure out what’s going on in our bizarre world, it’s always useful to follow the money. It almost always leads to the explanation for any strange state of affairs that puzzles us.

LINK

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4006 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Had my annual "wellness" exam last week. Doctor asked me about covid shots; told him I stopped after the initial two plus one booster. Kinda gave me an odd look but pressed it no further.

Posts: 9273 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
How is it ethical to incentivize providers for 'meeting thresholds' in order to qualify for tiered bonuses for ANY treatment, and at the same time not be able to meet the requisite standards of informed consent by providing the patient with sufficient information/understanding before making decisions about their medical care?

I know the answer...It's NOT! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More will keep coming out about the vaccine adverse effects as time goes on.

The Spike

https://www.tabletmag.com/sect...e/articles/the-spike

"The Cleveland Clinic estimates that the survival rate for myocarditis is 80% after one year and 50% after five."