SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
So basically it is being inferred that SO FAR, around 20 million people have died after having been poisoned by the various snake oil treatments. According to “authorities”, there have been roughly 6.5 million deaths from Covid (that total is questionable given the obvious inflated numbers of deaths blamed on the virus). About triple the number of those supposedly killed by the virus are now dead because of this falsehood… and many, many more to come over who knows how many years. Over 100 times as many, if the 700 million number is a potential.

Now add in the other health issues such as altered menstruation, possible infertility, stillborn births, and who knows what else included in the “vaccine” time bomb. Next, the socioeconomic damage done to an entire generation that was really starting to enjoy getting paid to do jack-shit. The families driven apart due to the lie that the vaccines are safe and effective. Then there is the mental health damage done to weak minded, leftist government trusting shills. The list goes on.

There are a lot of people that were very vocal about we unwashed “pandemic of the unvaccinated” types. Some we know personally. Funny how they all seem to be keeping their big yaps shut about it now. On the rare occasion the subject comes up in polite conversation, I just shake my head and tell them “I feel sorry for anyone that believes these liars and allowed themselves to be poisoned”.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
According to “authorities”, there have been roughly 6.5 million deaths from Covid (that total is questionable given the obvious inflated numbers of deaths blamed on the virus).

How Cancer Deaths From the Covid Jabs Are Being Hidden

By Dr. Joseph Mercola

Mercola.com

In a series of Twitter posts, The Ethical Skeptic — self-described as a former intelligence officer and strategist — has laid out a series of charts illustrating how cancer deaths are being mislabeled as COVID deaths.

The suspicion is that this is an effort to hide the fact that the COVID shots have resulted in soaring cancer rates. The Ethical Skeptic also takes a deep dive into the data in “Houston, We Have a Problem, Part 1,” on TheEthicalSkeptic.com.1

As noted in his article, seven out of the 11 International Classification of Diseases (ICD) codes tracked by the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics — including cancer — saw sharp upticks starting in the first week of April 2021.

“This date of inception is no coincidence, in that it also happens to coincide with a key inflection point regarding a specific body-system intervention in most of the U.S. population,” The Ethical Skeptic notes.2 In other words, April 2021 was when large swaths of the American population were getting their first COVID jabs.

Cancer Diagnoses on the Rise

The following graph, highlighted on Dr. Jennifer Brown’s Substack,3 illustrates the cyclical wave pattern of cancer diagnoses, from January 2015 and October 1, 2022. As noted in the top-right text box:

“We should be at or near a seasonal nadir. Instead we are at an all-time CA [cancer] excess, and heading up. Keep in mind there is substantial lag to CA reporting, so this likely under-represents true excess.”

At no point during the past seven years have we seen this rate of new cancer diagnoses. Are the COVID shots to blame? Probably, unless we can identify another widespread environmental factor or exposure that was introduced to the population, en masse, in early 2021, that didn’t exist before.

CDC Fudging Death Records to Eliminate Cancer Signal

According to The Ethical Skeptic’s analysis of U.S. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) data, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has been filtering and redesignating cancer deaths as COVID deaths since Week 14 of 2021 to eliminate the cancer signal.4

The following two charts, posted on Twitter October 1 and 2, 2022, illustrates how cancer mortality is being artificially suppressed. As explained by The Ethical Skeptic:5,6

“The set dynamics are complex, but the principle is straightforward. When a death cert lists Cancer as the UCoD [underlying cause of death] and COVID as MCoD [main cause of death] — the UCoD & MCoD are being swapped, and COVID is being listed as the UCoD 100% (425/wk).

“This results in 20% of all COVID deaths each week, also happening to be persons dying of Cancer — which is egregiously higher than it should be. This is clear over-attribution = equates to exactly the difference between the Cancer and All Other ICD-10 code lag curves.”

The problem facing the CDC, is … What does one do when COVID Mortality is no longer substantial enough to conceal the excess Cancer Mortality?”

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...bs-are-being-hidden/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I've said it twice before on the forum, but I'll say it again.

Both of my older sisters developed breast cancer within 6-8 months after having their "vaccinations". The younger of the two, at 72 had an aggressive tumor with some evidence of it possibly being in the other breast. She didn't want to mess around and had a double mastectomy. She's happy with her decision and her husband agreed with her. They both (sister and husband) regret getting the shots and have not been boosted.

The other sister, older at 77 had a lumpectomy....twice. They realized after they didn't get it all. I hope this is it for her, but I have my doubts. She and her husband on the other hand are fully vaxxed and boosted, see no correlation and encourage me to get it. They are bright people and otherwise moderate to right, but drank the koolaid and watch the MSM. This sister worked the medical field her entire life and knows all about natural immunity. Some people are just hard to figure.

Given their ages, I'm not so sure how definite it might be that the shots caused this, but I do know that there is no other history of breast cancer in my family.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Dr Marik is the doctor that developed a protocol for sepsis.

Paul Marik speaks about the silencing of doctors who want to speak out about the COVID vaccines.

https://rumble.com/v1lg05d-pau...eak-out-about-t.html

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
At no point during the past seven years have we seen this rate of new cancer diagnoses. Are the COVID shots to blame? Probably, unless we can identify another widespread environmental factor or exposure that was introduced to the population, en masse, in early 2021, that didn’t exist before.

Just to give this some additional consideration - is there any speculation to what other plausible causes might be instead of the jab? Could it be some variant of the virus? Is the cancer data affecting both jabbed and non-jabbed people equally, or only the jabbed? What's the confidence or probability that there is a causal (vs coincidental) relationship here? Is it 80% speculation or 80% probable? I wonder if there are other factors - jab + catching a variant? Or just the jab alone?

If only the scientific community would collaborate and vet all the data with integrity. The lies of the Left. And then corrupting data to support their lies. How deep will they fall?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Allow me to consider that for a moment...

Nah, it's the shot.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

Did your sisters take birth control pills? Are they/did they take hormone replacement therapy to deal with menopause? Have they used make-up and antiperspirants/deodorants known to contain endocrine disrupting chemicals?

These are FAR more likely to be the cause of their breast cancer than the boogey-man Covid vaccines.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:

Did your sisters take birth control pills? Are they/did they take hormone replacement therapy to deal with menopause? Have they used make-up and antiperspirants/deodorants known to contain endocrine disrupting chemicals?

These are FAR more likely to be the cause of their breast cancer than the boogey-man Covid vaccines.

Your last sentence is quite an assertion, do you have any studies or evidence you can cite to back it up? We have no idea how harmful the shots might be because no serious study has been conducted and certainly no long-term study.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
Your last sentence is quite an assertion, do you have any studies or evidence you can cite to back it up?

There are countless studies showing the harmful effects of HRT, and other endocrine disrupting chemicals. I won't do your work for you, they are easily found.

If the cause ends up being the vaccines? I'll happily eat crow. But I don't buy it, given the other already proven causes.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I wrote what I did as a piggyback to chellim's post.

As for my sisters, I can say with certainty they never took birth control pills. I don't know about any use of hormone replacement therapy. Neither were/are heavy make up users, though certainly some. I believe they use typical deodorant products.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
6guns-

I apologize if I came off sounding like dick. That was not my intention. My heart goes out to your family...it's a terrible thing to have to deal with.

I just tire of every malady nowadays being attributed to the Covid vaccines.

Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Your last sentence is quite an assertion, do you have any studies or evidence you can cite to back it up?

There are countless studies showing the harmful effects of HRT, and other endocrine disrupting chemicals. I won't do your work for you, they are easily found.

If the cause ends up being the vaccines? I'll happily eat crow. But I don't buy it, given the other already proven causes.

Understood, so you’re going to make an assertion but it’s my job to do the homework of proving you right or wrong? No thank you, I’ll just assume you can’t back up your statement. That’s how the Internet works.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
If you were looking to have a bio war, then this was it. And 20 million might have been the goal but if 700 million ultimately die from it, most of those deaths were self inflicted and sanctioned by the government.

One way to reduce planetary overcrowding. Take a pandemic and allow your own governments to kill you.

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Understood, so you’re going to make an assertion but it’s my job to do the homework of proving you right or wrong? No thank you,
Then that would be lazy on your part. As my dad told me, I told my kids, and I'll tell you...look it up.

Endocrine disrupting chemicals are known to cause cancers. HRT is known to cause various problems in menopausal women. This is not conjecture and this is not some urban myth. A simple Google search will show you this.

But no...let's just blindly blame the boogey-man Covid vaccines for every malady under the sun without any evidence. Roll Eyes

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
But no...let's just blindly blame the boogey-man Covid vaccines for every malady under the sun without any evidence.

Oh please. There is AMPLE anecdotal evidence that the snake oil is every bit as harmful as is suspected. Take cancer resurgence for example. Cancer rates are increasing at a frightening pace during the time the bullshit “vaccines” were foisted on the world. Then there’s blood clotting. And neurological damage. I personally know 2 healthy LEO’s I worked with out of a staff of 8 that both developed numbness in their legs. One additionally developed circulation issues due to “mysterious” clotting in his legs.

If you’re waiting for evidence from the entire medical industry or the MSM, you’re going to be waiting a very long time. The “vaccines” are poison. Plain and simple.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
Dr Marik is the doctor that developed a protocol for sepsis.

Paul Marik speaks about the silencing of doctors who want to speak out about the COVID vaccines.

https://rumble.com/v1lg05d-pau...eak-out-about-t.html

I remember this doctor as he is local here to me. I remember when he came out with his sepsis protocol and it saved many lives. If I remember correctly he later got a big push back from other doctors world wide that questioned his work as one of the items is higher dosage of Vitamin C. My opinion is when there is no money to be made like in Vitamin C, you are then ridiculed, and your colleagues turn against you, even though you saved lives. Back in the beginning I remember reading about his protocol and other doctors using it to save their sepsis patients and confirming it works. Then about a year or so after because there is no money in Vitamin C, there were other so called studies that refuted his and he was shut down. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Understood, so you’re going to make an assertion but it’s my job to do the homework of proving you right or wrong? No thank you,
Then that would be lazy on your part. As my dad told me, I told my kids, and I'll tell you...look it up.

Endocrine disrupting chemicals are known to cause cancers. HRT is known to cause various problems in menopausal women. This is not conjecture and this is not some urban myth. A simple Google search will show you this.

But no...let's just blindly blame the boogey-man Covid vaccines for every malady under the sun without any evidence. Roll Eyes

Specifically, I asked you for studies stating your original assertion that HRT was more likely the culprit of cancer then Covid vaccines. you told me to look it up. aside from there being no studies to look up on the subject of comparison, your method of argument is illogical because the onus to prove an assertion rests on the one who makes it. Why should I bother looking up every random thing some random person on the Internet asserts? I will not, I don’t care what your family history is if you want to be convincing in a discussion… you attempt to convince.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Endocrine disrupting chemicals are known to cause cancers. HRT is known to cause various problems in menopausal women.

OK... and I don't think anyone is saying the jab is the ONLY cause of cancer.

BUT... why so much MORE cancer now?

Cancer Diagnoses on the Rise

The following graph, highlighted on Dr. Jennifer Brown’s Substack,3 illustrates the cyclical wave pattern of cancer diagnoses, from January 2015 and October 1, 2022. As noted in the top-right text box:

“We should be at or near a seasonal nadir. Instead we are at an all-time CA [cancer] excess, and heading up. Keep in mind there is substantial lag to CA reporting, so this likely under-represents true excess.”

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well…with all due respect I can muster to some here that defend the “vaccine”, DENIAL ain’t only a river in Egypt. VAERS is SORELY understated because it’s a huge PITA to submit Vaccine Harm Reports with that system. Heard that straight from my PCP/AME…

Let’s say the government mandated an oil additive for your car because it made emmisions “greener”. Now let’s say there are those that ignored that mandate…myself included. For those that did use the additive, let’s say their cars started blowing motors…piston right outta the block. Would it not seem odd there are those that would refuse to connect the dots and deny the cause/effect of the oil additive?

That’s what’s happening here, folks. Just sayin’…

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Some just can't admit that taking the shot was a mistake. And objectively, if one can be honest with himself, it was a mistake. It's an understandable mistake given what people were being told at the time, but not being able to acknowledge that reality now is simply the immutable flaw of human nature.

Face it, folks. If you took this Covid shot, you were bamboozled by dishonest politicians, medical charlatans, and good old fashion fear.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post